Betty's Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
Vignettes on her sexual experiences.
8.7k words
4.34
62.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier submissions under The Transformation of Betty surveyed the main events of my wife's transformation into a sub slut. But there are events and scenarios that were erotic as stand alone vignettes and here are a few of them:

Vignette 1, The Window: Unlike couples who limit sex to the bedroom, my wife and I relished playing in our living room. She loved being bent over the sofa and fucked, but soon enough I took advantage of the fact that the room allowed us to play out our shared exhibitionist fantasy. A large window faced the street, though intervening shrubbery made it nearly impossible to see much of anything from the sidewalk at night. That our exhibitionist tastes could be fed here, though, notice I said 'nearly' since we couldn't preclude being seen if someone stopped and stared and if the lights in some nearby room were 'accidentally' left on. A shared pleasure, then, was for me to assault her from behind as she leaned on the sill or with her bare tits pressed against the glass. I'd then feed her fantasy by suggesting the possibility of being watched, asking what she'd say or think if a neighbor saw her or boldly telling her that I'd love it if someone was watching us.

That last statement was true since I was already immersed in the fantasy of being shared. More interestingly, I noted that from the very beginning she never asked to move from the window and when asked if she like being seen, her answers were simply moans of pleasure as one orgasm or another hit her. Clearly, the threat of being exposed as something other than the sweet and innocent wife had its appeal even when all her inhibitions were alive and well.

Of course, she'd long had an exhibitionist streak judging by the clothes she wore when dating -- skirts an inch or two shorter than what her friends wore, heels when others wore flats, or sometimes provocative necklines or deliciously tight sweaters. So I hardly took her initial reactions at the window as a signal she was close to surrendering to my fantasy of letting other men fuck her. However, things changed once we'd met Bill. As noted in earlier chapters, she found him not only engaging, but, with an air of experience, he projected an ability to satisfy a woman that most 20+ year old females would find enticing. In short, he turned her on and his flirting fed her feminine ego. So it didn't take me long to focus on him as part of my strategy to getting her to agree to being shared, using his name at the window and asking if it would turn her on to have him in particular watching her.

Initially she feigned indifference to such suggestions as if, consumed by passion, she hadn't heard me. But soon enough I began eliciting positive responses ... Generally a simple moaned 'yes' when asked if she'd enjoy having Bill watch thru the window. I knew, though, that she was not yet a slut who lost all control in the heat of passion, so that 'yes' told me a lot about her fantasies at the time. I'd then escalate matters by telling her, after one of those 'yeses' that I'd love to ask him to join us. Her initial reactions were again to ignore me, but I took note of the fact that she didn't say anything that precluded the possibility that the idea turned her on. In fact, after a few more flirting encounters with Bill her words at the window changed to moans of acceptance and ultimately to an outright admission that the idea turned her on.

It's one thing, though, to surrender to a fantasy with a cock in you, but quite another to accede to it otherwise. Initially she may even have assumed she was merely feeding my passion by playing along with my fantasies. But the fantasy of letting Bill fuck her took root. Her moaning 'yeses' were not involuntary responses when cumming, but became what they seemed: expressions of her own developing fantasies that morphed into a way of telling me she had developed a burning desire to fuck Bill. Once again, the living room and its window played a crucial role in having her communicate that fact.

Miscommunication is doubtlessly rampant in many marriages. But my wife knew that if we fucked in the living room, I'd heat things up using Bill's name at the window and provide her with an opportunity to state her otherwise hidden desires. So it was hardly innocent when the frequency with which she encouraged having sex there increased. More than once, as I sat reading the paper, she'd saunter in wearing only heels and a sheer babydoll. It was her wordless way of saying that she was horny, knowing full well that I'd to 'compel' her to admit to wanting to fuck Bill.

In fact, our living room window was more successful at leading her to fantasize about being shared than I'd initially hope. Whenever she and Bill met, he'd suggest with undisguised licentious intent that she come to his house 'for a cup of coffee.' Initially, of course, she'd politely refuse, but I'd told her more than once that I wouldn't mind in the least if she accepted his invitation. A typical 'conversation' at the window, for instance, might go something like this as I pushed my cock into her:

"Maybe you'd like for Bill to see you now?"

"Oh .. oh ... yesssss," she'd moan, though she'd utter the same words and moans at that point if I'd said nothing.

"And if he came to the door, should I let him in?"

"Oh god ... fuck me ... harder."

"And if I let him in, should I let him fuck you?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh ..."

Sliding my cock in and out I'd ask "you'd want him now, don't you ... you'd let him fuck you now, wouldn't you?"

"Ohhh ... fuck me .... yesssss ... fuck me!"

Sensing her approaching orgasm while gripping her hips so my cock pushed deep and hard into her, I'd ask "you want his cock now, don't you?"

Inevitably, as her orgasm hit her, she'd cry out "Yes, yes I do .... yesssssss ..."

But with my cock still in her and she was catching her breath, I'd ask "has he invited you to his house again?"

Breathlessly, she'd answer a simple definitive "yes."

"And you're tempted to accept his invitation, aren't you?" I'd say, pressing my hips again against her.

"Oh ... I ... I don't know .. I ... Yes."

"You know he's inviting you to seduce and fuck you, right?"

"Yesssss."

"And you know I want you to accept his invitation, don't you?"

"Yesssss, I know."

"And you're going to accept his invitation someday, aren't you?"

"Oh god ... I ... I ... Yesssss."

"You're going to accept his invitation so he can do what, slut?" I'd ask finally as my cock banged away at her and another of her orgasms approached.

"So he ... so he can fuck me ... oh god ... ohhhh ... ohhhhh I'm cumming ...."

"So he can fuck you and make you his slut .." I'd conclude as my seed shot into her.

"Yessss ... yessssssssss."

To say that I have fond memories of that window is an understatement.

Vignette 2, Halloween: Although our most memorable party was that New Years Eve in which Bill took my wife to his house for the first time, that was not the only landmark local get-together. There was also the Halloween party across the street following that New Year's Eve. By then my wife was being fucked and trained by Bill regularly and had been shared among his friends more then once. That, however, didn't make Halloween any less interesting since such a party was yet another opportunity to have her dress sexier than usual around the neighborhood.

In terms of choosing a costume for her I readily rejected school girl outfits and the classic French maid as too ordinary. But this was pre-internet, so having websites to peruse alternatives wasn't an option. I decided, then, to dress her for what she was with clothes in her wardrobe: A leather collar with a large chrome ring in front, a black leather corset that pushed her tits up and out but covered her nipples and a short black flirt skirt that barely covered the cheeks of her ass. Thong panties were essential, but her 'costume' was completed by black sheer & seamed thigh high nylons and black 5 inch stiletto heeled pumps.

She was erotic as hell, and surely left people wondering if she was as slutty as she looked or taking an atypical walk on the wild side. But as an added touch (it was Halloween after all) she came disguised with a simple black mask around her eyes. You'd be amazed at how hard it is to identify someone when you can't see their eyes, so unless you knew her, the mask provided some anonymity. The party's hosts and other neighbors knew who she was, but since she'd agreed to remain masked throughout the evening, she was a mystery to everyone else ... someone's wife or date whose costume boldly advertised wanton sexuality.

After the usual drinks and polite conversation, the living room furniture, as it had been for New Years Eve, was pushed aside for dancing. Bill, though, was out of town so she was in a sense free to make 'new friends.' I took the first few dances, then, under the guise of wanting a drink, left her alone. I wasn't gone more than 30 seconds before someone asked her to dance, and after him came another. Fortunately, not everyone came as a couple and with my wife dressed as she was, she was clearly a target of opportunity.

It wasn't long, though, before a dance partner asked if her husband minded that her costume put her on such erotic display, and she assured him that I'd chosen it. He then wondered if I got upset when she flirted and she invitingly said I encouraged it. Conscious of the hint being offered, he shot back the question that was a prelude to what followed: "Does he get upset when men hit on you with serious intentions?"

I think it was when she forthrightly and unashamedly said "not in the least" that his hand traced a path down to rest on her barely covered ass.

"And has he let those 'serious intentions' achieve fruition?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you enjoy being with men other than your husband?"

"Yes" she replied with complete honestly.

"And if I told you I wanted to fuck you?"

"I know you do" she replied in a way that invited a pursuit of things to their logical conclusion.

Its one thing to be told that the salaciously dressed woman in your arms has been put on display by a husband who encourages or allows others to fuck her. Confirming that fact is another thing and my wife's new friend wasn't about to avoid learning the truth. Wordlessly leading her from the dance floor, through the kitchen and into a dark and chilly back yard, he pulled her to him, slipped his hand under her skirt until he had two or three fingers deep in her and gave her a deep tongue probing kiss ... a kiss she returned in kind.

I knew where they'd gone but made no attempt to play peeping Tom. As she later recounted, as soon as his fingers found their target, one orgasm and then another hit her. Her orgasms, though, could hardly satisfy him, but fucking there on the cold damp ground was impractical. So down on her knees she went, unzipping his fly to take his throbbing cock in her mouth. It didn't take long before his cock was down her throat. If there was one thing she did in world-class fashion it was sucking a man off and swallowing all that was fed her.

"You are a little whore, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"And if your husband were to see us now ...?"

"I'd have to suck him off too."

They weren't outside more than fifteen minutes before they hurried back whereupon I decided it was time to learn a few details while confirming that he'd enjoyed a slut wife with her husband's approval. Walking up to them I said simply "you can enjoy her again later if you wish, but right now I'd like a dance or two."

Leading her to the dance floor I asked bluntly "swallow his seed?"

"Yes."

"You weren't gone long enough to fuck?"

"No, it was too cold and wet outside."

"Does he have a cock you'd like to ride?"

"Yes ... yes he does."

"Would you like to invite him to spend the night at our house."

"Yes."

"Then do it ... invite him to fuck you!"

However, before she could pursue things the party's hostess announced she was awarding a prize for the scariest costume. There was little chance my wife or I would win that one, but then they announced a second prize. You guessed it: The sexiest costume, which was perhaps a category invented on the spot for my wife's benefit since she won hands down and to everyone's approval.

It wasn't as if she needed to be displayed more than she already was, but her prize was two-fold: A bottle of wine and a dance with the winner of the prior contest. So onto the dance floor they went, the slut and the ghoul. But while I expected things to be harmless fun, her dance partner played his role ... mimicking biting her neck, then one of her up-thrust tits. At the same time, he made her play hers by reaching around to briefly lift the hem of her skirt to flash the bare cheeks of her ass and the thong tucked between them. My wife got into the action, which was more playful than erotic, by holding his head and pressing his mouth against her cleavage while pretending surprise and surrender.

This wasn't going to be a party, though, where a drunk wife is fucked by every male as the wives and dates cheer her degradation. Once the music stopped, so did their dance whereupon she returned to me, feigning embarrassment. Still, everyone had two choices: To think she'd gotten a bit carried away owing to a drink too many or that she was something other than a pure-as-the-driven-snow housewife. In any event, once by my side, I told her "looked like he would have fucked you right there on the dance floor if he could. Did he turn you on?"

"It was more embarrassing than anything else."

"What if he'd invited you to a post-party liaison?"

"His wife is here so I don't think that would happen" was her non-committal reply.

"Well, I'll see what I can do" I said, somewhat ominously. But then my attention returned to what seemed feasible -- the man whose cock she'd sucked: "Go ask your friend now if he wants to spend the night with us."

Alas, not everything works out as we might hope. She did ask him, but he'd come with a group and was responsible, as their designated driver, for getting them home some distance away. His obligation was unbreakable.

"If you'd like to get together again sometime, I live across the street ... and my husband doesn't have to be home for you to visit me" she told him after finding a pen and giving him her telephone number.

Sadly, he never called. Married, he'd only come to the party because his wife was visiting family and we never saw or heard from him again. Not all husbands, I guess, take advantage of the sluts offered to them. But her ghoulish dance partner was another story. It was obvious on the dance floor that if he could, he'd have screwed my wife then and there. So at a discrete moment I approached him and handed him a card with our home telephone number on it, telling him "if you'd like to continue your dance with my wife, give her a call," then walking away without another word.

Call he did, initiating a series afternoon motel liaisons. As infrequent as they were (never more than once a month), each encounter left my wife feeling like a shameless whore. Indeed, aside from fucking someone half his age, his kink was having her play the role of whore: Ultra short skin tight spandex skirts over garter belts and hose, sheer tops, 6" heels, garishly large earrings. He even told the motel manager that she was a whore and could fuck her for the right price (a suggestion the manager never pursued). And she feed his fantasies to the point of telling him he couldn't fuck her unless he paid her, which he eagerly did. Alas, as profitable as it had become for us, after a year or so he and his family moved and we never saw or heard from him again. But having her be a true whore was a turn on.

"Did you enjoy being a whore, a real whore, fucking for money?"

"Actually, I did. I got wet dressing for him knowing I'd be paid to be fucked."

"And if I wanted you to be a real whore from time to time?"

"Oh god, I don't know ... we don't need the money."

"Doesn't matter. Bill plans to pimp you on his business trips."

I wonder how many wives would submit to being whores if only for an occasional escape from their otherwise ordinary and routine lives. I'll at least bet it isn't an uncommon fantasy.

Vignette 3, Pursuing a Lesbian Affair: My wife's training bypassed the formalism of a D/s lifestyle. But she was reminded of her status when home, required often to go about her chores naked except for 5" heels, a bondage collar and her ass stuffed with one of her plugs. Other accessories might be added such as nipple clips with a chain that ran thru her collar's ring. If unfamiliar with the mind of a sub, this might seem a torment, but such things made her crave the hour when Bill or I would, after leaving work early, give her a hard fucking before dinner. Bill and I discussed letting the neighbors 'accidentally' learn what she was, since after the Halloween party, I was certain more than one of them inferred she was anything but sexually inexperienced or naive. Minimally, her Halloween 'costume' let them know she was hardly a prude. That thought, though, led to another: Having her seduce the hostess, Mary, into a lesbian affair.

For whatever reason, I found the idea of having my wife and Mary getting it on while I was at work or out of town supremely erotic. Thus, I found it impossible to resist the temptation to ask my wife one day "Do you find Mary attractive, sexy?"

"Yes ... she definitely has a sexy figure."

"And if I told you to try to seduce her ...?"

"You want me to have sex with her ... an affair with her?"

"Would it turn you on to have one?"

"I'm ... I'm not sure ... I mean ...," but after a pause she replied "yes ... yes it would."

"Then try to seduce her. And if it requires revealing your sexual experiences, so be it."

"Oh god ... you want the neighbors to know I'm a slut ... a whore?"

"Not necessarily, but I want you to do what you can to seduce her and I don't want hiding what you are to block achieving that goal."

"Why do you want this ... so you can fuck her yourself?"

"No, but it would turn me on to know the two of you are fucking each other. I'll will admit, though, that training her as a sub slut for Bill and I to use is a juicy fantasy."

"To train her as you're training me?"

"Yes."

"And I'd be part of her training?

"Yes."

She paused for a moment and then revealed the true extent to which her sexual inhibitions had been stripped from her: "It could be fun."

I let slide her hint that she'd enjoy playing the role of a Domme with respect to another woman. Minimally, revealing her bisexual side was enough of a turn on for me to end our conversation by giving her a good hard fucking while making her admit to wanting to be a 'lesbian slut' in the same way she ultimately revealed her desire to have Bill fuck her.

Alas, the seduction never succeeded, even though my wife fulfilled her side of the bargain. Dressing suggestively in semi-sheer sundresses, tight tops or unbuttoned blouses, she regularly entertained her 'target' over coffee or coordinated to go shopping together hoping the hint of what she wore would be taken. And when things seemed to stall, she proceeded to model some of her slut dresses at home under the guise of getting an opinion.

"I remember what you wore for Halloween, but does your husband have you wear these things in public elsewhere?" Mary asked.

"Yes, when we go on vacation or out clubbing and dancing."

"I'll bet you attract a lot of attention from men then? I know you did at the Halloween party."

"Yes. My husband enjoys that," my wife replied, letting her infer what she wished.

"My husband wouldn't go for that, but I can see how it could be fun."

The next logical question would have been for Mary to ask how I reacted when men hit on her and how far we let things go, but that question was never posed even though my wife was prepared to answer. Her task, though, wasn't to reveal our sexual lifestyle. It was to seduce Mary, and so she suggested that Mary try on some of her skin tight gowns with a plunging necklines or spandex micro mini dresses.