Between a Rock & a Hard Place

Story Info
Camilla Darling wakes up with somebody in her bed.
19.1k words
4.5
54.3k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

Author's Note: This is another short story that I've written. With this story, I wrote this one back in 2010 and I pretty much left it alone. Today, during a session of "Spring cleaning", I had found this story on one of my old, unused floppy disks. Rather than let the story go to waste, I decided to submit it on Literotica.

I just read the whole story again and I am feeling like I should tweak the ending a bit. I don't know. I might.

If you like to leave a comment, please do. I really appreciate it. Also, I want to say that there is a derogatory slur that is used in this story, so if you don't like that sort of thing, please do not read this one.

******************************

Camilla Darling does not know which noise was the reason for being pulled out of the sea of slumber. She didn't know whether if it was the sound of her bedroom's door slamming shut, or, if it was the growl of contentment that was purred into her ear as she laid in her bed. All she knew now was that she was now awake and the source to her sudden alertness was lying next to her, drunk and was on his way to sleep. Camilla glanced at the alarm clock that was on the nightstand and the face read the time of 3:23am.

'That's just fucking great' her mind grumbled.

"You look like shit" her co-worker and best friend, Laney, complained.

"Why thank you for noticing and here I thought it would go totally unnoticed today," Camilla said in a low mumble, as she accepted her mug of steaming hot Sanka coffee. The two women were hanging out in their workplace's canteen area, an hour prior the beginning of their work shifts.

"Rough night?" her friend inquired.

"Mmm-hmm," Camilla groaned, "well, it was more like it was a rough morning."

Camilla, then, proceeded to explain the events that occurred during the prior evening. She started her tale with the unexpected party that was going on, when she arrived home from work. It was a pre-party, party that was thrown by her two housemates, Katerina and her boyfriend Elias, who were getting ready to for a night of club-hopping. Then, she ended her story with an explanation of what happened to her a few hours ago. Laney just groaned and shook her head, in disapproval, while occasionally sipping at her cup of coffee.

"Cammy, sweetie, I am going to tell you what I've told you before: that motherfucker thinks he's slick with his shit! I don't care how much liquor he drinks, he is not that drunk enough to go into another person's room and lay up in their bed, while the person is still in it! And then does this shit repeatedly? Come on, girl, don't fall for it. God, he is just trying to get into your panties. He's probably tired of sampling that skinny, Pixie Stick that he's fucking and now wants to get a taste of the big clump of brown sugar that's sleeping in the room that's a few doors down!"

At the unexpected crack, Camilla snorted and had to spit her sample of coffee out of her mouth, before going into a fit of giggles.

"Girl, please, Elias is not interested in me! From what I've seen, he is just like every other white man that I know. He likes his women to be white, skinny like a pre-teen boy, big tits, no ass and blonde hair. He, pretty much, is dating that prototype right now."

"Speaking of whom, what does the ole' lady has to say about her boyfriend's lack of sense of direction? Cuz, if it was my man, that nigga would be gone, especially with that lame ass routine—

"It is not a routine," Camilla squealed in a whine.

"Whatever and answer my question, heifer!"

"She...does...not know," Camilla confessed, reluctantly.

"Oooh, I knew it! Ole' Boy is definitely trying to get a taste of your chocolate-chip cookie!"

"No, he's not. And if he would try to do anything to me, I'll beat his ass so bad that I'll beat the white off of him" Camilla warned.

"Well, he's trying to tap your ass, so you should consider it even," Laney joked.

Camilla rolled up a napkin that was on the table and threw it at her friend. The duo laughed. Once the laughter died down, Laney asked, "So how many times has Drunk Boy come into your room?"

"Today would make it the seventh time."

"Boy thinks he is so slick," Laney mumbled. "Did you wake him up this morning or did you leave him alone, so he can cuddle up to your Teddy Ruxpin?" she joked.

"No, I woke his ass up before I left this morning."

"What was his reaction from this morning?"

"Come on, E, get your ass up," Camilla said to him, as she nudged his knee with her foot. She didn't have enough time this morning to waste. The time was 6:03am and she had to be gone by 6:15am. She was already dressed in her business attire and her hair was already styled to perfection. All she had to figure out was what type of shoes that she was going to wear today.

"Uuugggghhh," she heard growled into the goose feathered-down pillow that her housemate was resting his head on. "Leave me alone," he growled in a raspy voice. The seriousness in his baritone voice would've made a 7-foot-tall man quake in their shoes and to leave him alone. Camilla, however, was far from being afraid, especially when the person is keeping her from completing a task.

"No, I won't leave you alone! Now, get up and take your drunk ass back to your room. I need to make my bed and I can't do it with you laying in it! Now, get up!"

Then, she gave him a harsh slap on the ass with her hand. Elias lifted his head off of the pillow and set his eyes upon Camilla, who was standing at the side of the bed. If looks could kill, she would've been one dead person.

"Good, you're awake. Now, get up," she said sweetly and with a smile. She went back to the task at hand: which pair of shoes to wear with her outfit.

"Go with the heels," Elias suggested, after watching her for a minute. He sat at the foot of her bed and was putting on his sneakers.

"Mmm," she said as she observed the red high heels. "Why the heels?" she asked him.

"Cuz, they make your ass and tits stick out more," he reasoned, with a smirk on his lips and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Camilla gave a snort in disgust.

"Ugh, men... and do not even dare light up that cigarette in my room," she said as she settled her right foot into its shoe.

When a part of the shoe had folded into the heel, she bent over to fix it. When seeing her heart-shaped ass on display, an idea ran through his mind and he stood up from the bed.

"Well, that is why you women love us," Elias was his response to her, before smacking her on her ample ass in retaliation and then leaving her bedroom.

*************************

Camilla didn't tell Laney about Elias' ass-slap as he exited the room, but told her the rest of the event. "Why don't you put a lock on your door? I'm sure having one there will keep him out of there," Laney suggested.

"I've thought of that already and was about to put that plan into action, when that bitch of a girlfriend told me that I couldn't. Then she proceeded to threaten me with an eviction off of the premises, if I did put a lock on the door. She said it would be on the grounds of destroying her property. Her property? Can you believe that shit? I was tempted to tell her right then and there that I wanted to use the lock to keep her fucking boyfriend out of my bedroom."

"And then your ass would've definitely been out of that house!" Laney joked. "Why she don't want you to put a lock on your bedroom door? What would happen if one her guest decides to walk up into your room and steal some of your shit? What would she say then?"

"She doesn't want me to put a lock of the door, because of the fucking door. She claims that the doors in the house was made in Morocco and the door knobs were once used in the Romanov palace, back when they had czars and shit. So, she doesn't want the doors scratched up by the nails and whatnot. Can you believe that shit?" Camilla explained.

Laney laughed. "Tell her to take one of those door knobs and shove it up her ass. Now, if I would've heard that one, I would've been like, 'Bitch, please, you know you got that shit from fucking Home Depot!' What the fuck is wrong with that bitch? Is she trying to be another Martha Stewart or some shit like that?" Laney chuckled, before placing a sympathetic pat on Camilla's shoulder. "Girl, you are in a tough spot. Your landlord, who happens to be one of your housemates, wants to fuck you and his girlfriend doesn't know about it. You can easily solve this problem by placing a lock on your door, but you can't, because your ass will get evicted. You can also solve your problem by telling his girlfriend, but then you will definitely be thrown out of the house, if you do. Damn girl, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place" Laney concluded.

"Yeah," grumbled Camilla, feeling more like a pile of shit.

"Shit, if I was in your shoes, you know what I would do, right?"

"What: fuck him, tell his girlfriend about it with graphic details and then chuck the deuces and then move out?"

"Damn girl, you really do know me!" Laney said to her, feeling genuinely pleased and impressed. Camilla laughed. Then, Laney said to her, "I would definitely fuck him, in a heartbeat. You know, if I wasn't gay... and the idea of having a man touch me didn't repulse me."

"Really? You think Elias is cute?" Camilla asked her friend, with her cute face scrunched up. "I think he looks like a buffed-up version of Napoleon Dynamite." Laney gave her home-girl a pat on the shoulder.

"No, he doesn't," Laney chuckled. "He's a cutie pie. I think Penny knows that I think he is cute because the entire time she and the rest of the Super Dykes were moving your furniture in the house, she would occasionally make sure that I was with you at all times." Camilla laughed. "Girl, Elias is fine! You just don't see it yet. I think you're going to come to your senses when he's eating out your cootchie like it is a free buffet meal---

"Ewww, shut up, Laney!"

"I bet you that you won't be thinking of his ass as being Napoleon Dynamite then. Plus, he has money, girl!" her co-worker reasoned. "However..." she said before taking a sip of coffee, "... he ain't doing shit with his life and that money will run out eventually. Can you imagine what's going to happen to him then? Oh, it's going to be terrible, the poor thing."

Camilla laughed once again.

*****************

"I really have to move out of this place," Camilla said to her reflection.

She was finger-combing at her short, straightened hair while making sure it didn't lose it's luster. She just showered and was preparing for her bedtime. She just moisturized her 5'7 frame with lotion, slipped into a pair of lace French-cut bikini briefs and into lilac-colored cotton, baby-doll nightgown. Now, she was busy talking to herself as she stared into the floor-length mirror that stood tall in front of her bed. Under normal circumstances, Camilla would consider herself to be crazy for talking to herself, but these weren't normal circumstances. Hell, she couldn't even hear her voice, thanks to the loud music that was playing on the first level of the house.

A few hours after leaving her job, where she worked as a 911 operator, Camilla was a yard away from her house, when she noticed the signs of a house party: people loitering around the property, random cars parked in the driveway and in front of the house. Every light inside of the house was lit. Then there was the music; it was loud and it was abrasive to her sense of hearing. Standing outside, she felt like making a U-turn and going back to her office, where she can make a pallet on the floor and make it work for her.

After pushing her way through crowds of people, to get into her home, making it to her bedroom and then bombarding the bathroom, just so she can take a ten-minute shower, she was now ready for bed. Camilla was about to turn off her nightstand lamp, when a reminder had popped into her head. She leapt out of her king-sized bed and made her way over to her walk-in closet, where she produced a large wooden trunk. She dragged the trunk to the back of her door and pushed it against the door, so it can serve as a temporary barricade.

"Now, let's see if he can get in here now," she said to herself.

Once Camilla settled back in her bed, her mind wondered about Laney's theory. 'Does he really want to have sex with me?' She thought back to the previous times that he drunkenly wandered into her bedroom. The first time happened a few days after she moved into the small castle of a house. She remembered Katerina and Elias had gone out bar-hopping that night, which meant that Camilla had the house to herself for a few hours. Later on that night, when Elias had entered her bedroom, drunk and disoriented. At the first moment of intrusion, Camilla was surprised and frightened. The next morning, Elias was remorseful and promised it wouldn't happen again. The second incident happened six days later. The third incident was two months later, after the second event and the fourth incident occurred eight days after the third one. By the time the fifth time had occurred, Camilla was living in the house for about three months. She wasn't so frightened of him anymore, ever since she knew his habits, which was to sleep on the left side of her bed. However, she was still leery of his behavior. The sixth time Elias had stumbled into her bedroom as she was changing into her pajamas and then collapsed onto her bed. When, she figured out that he was out cold, she finished dressing, before nonchalantly taking off his shoes and tossing a blanket over him.

'What the fuck?' her mind spoke, as the veil of slumber was lifted.

The purring was what woke up from her sleep. She checked the time; it was a few minutes after four in the morning. Then she looked across the bedroom to find that her temporary barricade was pushed to the side, as if it was a light-weight object like a chair. Her ears had picked up silence, which was a tell-tale sign that the party was over. She didn't hear the music or the chatter of people. The only things she now hears is the sounds of the crickets chirping outside of her bedroom window and the soft snoring of Elias, who was sleeping behind her while cradling her in his massive arms. The last thing Camilla remembered doing, before falling to sleep last night, was remembering all of the late-night encounters.

Camilla knew that now she had about an hour and twenty minutes left of valuable sleep time, before she had to get up and get ready for work. 'Let me go back to sleep,' she thought as she settled into a more comfortable position.

As she wiggled her hips, in an effort to get comfortable, her butt inadvertently rubbed against Elias' groin area. The swivel of her hips came to a halt, when she, simultaneously, heard a guttural groan from him as well as felt his morning wood press up against her ass. She gasped in shock and then squealed, when she felt his hand reached under the bed linen and grab a hold of her left breast. Her hand shot up to the offending limb and proceeded to pry it off of her. Once her hand pulled at his hand, his groin grinded itself into her bottom. A groan was released from him and she felt it vibrate through her frame.

"Lay still," he grunted and she stilled herself.

'Was he talking to me? Or is he talking in his sleep?' she whispered to herself. 'There's only one way to find out,' her mind reasoned.

Camilla slightly turned her head and said softly, "Elias, are you awake?" She was met with silence, so she asked the question again and received the same answer.

'He's asleep,' she concluded. She thought about her new predicament. 'Oh boy'.

A moan was the sound that pulled her away from a very good dream that she was having. In her dream, she was a queen of her own tribe and was now a prisoner of war. She was also the personal concubine of a powerful warlord from an enemy tribe. She was pulled away from the juiciest part of her dream that involved Camilla tied to a tree and was having her pussy stroked by her new owner, who bared a resemblance to a hot male, co-worker that she knew.

Camilla heard another gasp and felt it leave from her very own lips. Before she could formulate a reason, a tremor of physical stimulation had floated through her body. The sensation was created in her nipples and floated down to the heated core that were in between her legs. Her hands sought out the pleasure's place of origin and discovered another hand that was there. Then she remembered about Elias' hand. Now, it had gotten a hold of bare flesh and was taking advantage of the new discovery. Camilla felt Elias' long and thick fingers caressed and kneaded at the ample flesh. Then, his fingers would pinch and then pull at her nipple. Another moan had slipped out of Camilla, but she able to bite down on the tail end of it. His nimble fingers playing with her tit caused a slow throb to accumulate down in her cunt, which intensified with passing second.

'Girl, I think for you to put an end to this before you do something stupid,' her conscience warned.

Reluctantly, she allowed her hand reached up and taken a light grip against his wrist. Camilla pried his hand off of her breast and she could feel the warmth that was left there seeping away. She placed his hand in the space that was in between their bodies. Once his hand was away from her, she sat up in her bed and then fixed the top half of her nightgown. She leaned up against her bed's headboard and a light chuckle left her mouth.

'Ooh shit,' she thought, as she exhaled a clump of air.

Her eyes taken a glance at the time and then they gazed over to her bed partner. Dressed in only a pair of dark colored jeans, a pair of cotton socks and a knitted cap on his head, Elias was asleep while resting on the right side of his body. Camilla took notice of how light his skin was, when she compared it to her flesh's hue. He was so pale that she could the blue veins that were hidden underneath the flesh of his arms. Her eyes scanned the muscles that were in his arms, chest, abdominals and his shoulders. She noticed that his jeans were hanging low on his hips and how it revealed the 'v' of the lower part of his torso. Her eyes trail along the indentation and their journey come to an end when it hit his jeans' waistband. She stares at the brass button his pants before trailing down to the flap that covers the zipper and trailing further down until she spotted a thick bulge. Her eyes widened in surprise, as well as, in glee. The lump started in the center of his groin area and spanned across his pelvis and stopped a few inches before it struck his left hip bone. She felt her fingers itch, as an act of pleading, to grab a hold of him, which made her nervous. To avoid temptation any further, she gazed at his face.

With his facial features, Camilla thought Elias' face shouldn't have gone with his body. She thought that his face was juvenile, as if he was stuck in the cusp that all boys go through, as they go through the physical changes of puberty. His cheeks, deeply cleft chin and jaw line was free from any hair. His lips were created in the shape of a pout; a thin bottom lip with a full top one that had a cupid bow shape to it, Elias, Camilla thought, had the type of lips that women would spend thousands of dollars for. Her eyes stared at the masculine nose and resisted the urge to rub her fingers down the bridge of it. Suddenly, her mind replayed a memory to her.

"... Elias is fine! You just don't see it yet. I think it going to come to you when he's eating out your cootchie like it is a free buffet meal---..."

"Oh God," Camilla groaned before slapping her palm across her forehead, "Now, I think he's cute," she whispered to herself. She groaned in disappointment and bowed her head. Simultaneously, her alarm clock began to ring.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers