Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Story Info
Couple gets a surprise at a sex shop.
11.7k words
4.57
89.8k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohyeahhhh
ohyeahhhh
112 Followers

It wasn't that long ago that Jenn and I were picnicking in the park when a little girl, maybe 3 years old ran up to our little plaid blanket on that warm sunny day and gave her a small daffodil she had just picked. She looked up at my beautiful Jenn, smiled an innocent smile, then suddenly turned around and ran back to her parent's table under an oak tree about a hundred yards away. It was a warm day, maybe 86 degrees, and the wind was blowing softly.

Jenn is so beautiful, and that day she was dressed in a long, flowing summer dress that hugged her curvy body and small perky breasts. While she is curvy in all the right places, her best feature is her amazing ass on her petite frame. That works great for me since I'm not a huge guy and I always feel like we are well suited for one another.

After the little girl ran off, Jenn looked at her longingly and then with a smile I saw in those deep green eyes, the said "I want one."

"What, a flower?" I asked.

"No silly, a little girl" she responded.

"We talked about this, we were going to wait a bit longer before starting to try for kids. Just another year to build up some extra funds, maybe live abroad for a bit, then come home and start a family" I said.

She looked at me with a mischievous smile and said "I know you want kids too, if I got pregnant now, would it be so bad? Besides, I know you love the idea of knocking me up."

"Well," I said, "honestly I wouldn't be too upset, but I would definitely like to plan for this, and to take the trip we talked about before starting down that path. And yes, it drives me crazy to think about putting a baby inside of you. There's just something so primal about it."

"I know." she said. "It makes me a little crazy too. I can't wait to come off of this birth control and let my body get back to where it used to be! Do you remember how crazy I was all the time when I wasn't on the pill? It was great!"

"Yeah, great and terrifying!" I retorted. "It was a lot of fun, and I loved how you wanted me every day, but it is SO much better without having to wear condoms and having to pull out. I still don't understand why you wanted me to do both."

"I was just young and scared" she said. "It terrified it me then. But I totally want it now" she said with a huge smile.

The wind blew a little harder and we both enjoyed the cool feeling in the heat when she looked back at me and said "What if I come back off for a month?"

"Sure" I responded, "just make sure to tell me so I know. I don't want any accidents."

We had been facing each other on the blanket, when she turned around and leaned her body against mine. As she was leaning back she reached behind her and rubbed my cock. "I bet if I came off the pill now, you wouldn't be able to stop yourself anyway. I know how much you love the feeling of pushing as deep inside of me as you can and cumming."

Right away I started to harden. This girl always knew exactly what turned me on, and this was exactly it. But it was more than that, I loved to feel her cumming all over me. The look in her face as her eyes rolled back in her head, her body tensing, and then that exquisite feeling of her pussy throbbing and squeezing so hard around me. It set me off every time. In the past, I knew that I would have had no problem pulling out, but she was right. I had grown to love that feeling so much. It was as much habit as anything else now to just to push deep inside of her and let loose.

She could feel me harding up and started to stroke me when she said "I know it turns you on so much, and we both want kids. Maybe I really will this time."

"Like I said, just tell me so I know. I'm not totally against it, I just want to know before I do anything that has long-term consequences" I said as I leaned her head up so I could kiss her.

Just as I could feel her tongue against my tongue, she gripped my now very hard cock a little bit tighter, pulled away and said "ok... I'll tell you."

When we got home from the picnic, she was insatiable. As I was putting the leftover food away, she came up behind me, unbuckled my pants and dropped down to give me one of her amazing blow jobs. This time, things felt different though. Right away, I felt like I could blow at any time. It felt primal.

As soon as I was hard enough she stood up, pulled up her dress, and planted her back against my front. She quickly reached between us and slipped my hard cock inside of her. Immediately she started moaning. I could tell by the way her body was reacting that she wanted it hard and fast, so I started pounding her.

She was bent over the kitchen counter when she started moaning "Oh god, what if I already came off the pill? Could you stop from putting a baby inside of me? Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god that feels so good!"

She may be coming faster than I'd ever experienced. She was already right on the edge and we'd really just started. But as usual, her pussy started milking me and I knew that if she kept that up, I wouldn't be able to hold off. Right away, I started thinking about the conversation we'd had earlier that day and thought about her cycle. I knew she would tell me if she actually came off the pill, but even still she had just finished her period and I wasn't worried about it today.

Just then she started cumming so hard "OHHH FUCKKK, YES, YES, YESSSS" she screamed as her pussy started milking my cock. "CUM INSIDE OF ME NOW!!"

I didn't even have time to think about it as I unknowingly thrust deep inside of her and unleashed with quick, but deep groan.

Maybe she was right, maybe I couldn't hold back even if she was off the pill. That time just overcame me so hard and so fast. But then every time she cums, it makes me cum. Maybe her hot body just has that effect on men? I didn't have time to finish the thought as I started to become light headed and grabbed the counter.

"Wow, that was amazing. You are so fucking hot, and I am so glad to have you" I said as I reached around and held her tight, still buried inside of her.

"Oh, baby, I came so hard" she responded. "I just needed you so badly right then."

Then she turned around and looked at me and said with a smile "and I knew you couldn't pull out."

---

The next day I had to get on a plane to go to San Francisco for a meeting. As we kissed goodbye, she looked up at me with lustful eyes and said, "I'm going to miss you so much. I want you right now. I feel my nipples getting hard, maybe you can..."

"I wish, but I'm going to miss my flight" I responded. "Really, I really want to, but I just can't. Just use your vibrator while I'm gone."

"Don't you remember, it died last week." she responded.

"Oh yeah, I do remember. I was using it to get you all turned on when the motor just died. I'll tell you what, I'm only going to be gone for a few days. As soon as I get back, we'll go out to that new sex shop and get you a new one, ok?" I said.

"But it's going to be four days till you get back, and I'm already dripping wet! I need you now!" she said with a very needy look in her eyes.

"I love you, but you have to wait this time, I have to go right now or I'll miss my flight" I said as I grabbed my bags and walked to the door. "I promise to take care of you every night upcoming, and get you a new toy, sound good?"

Jenn hates to go to sex stores by herself, so I knew that the only way that she was going to get a new toy is if I went with her.

"Ok, just hurry back so you can fuck me!" she said as I walked out the door.

---

The next few days went by fast. They always do when I travel like that. It's work all day every day and meetings into the night. Of course every day I would call her at the end of the day and she would tell me about her day, what went on at work, and how much she missed me. On Thursday though, I called her in the middle of the day as my flight was about to leave to head back home.

"Hey Jenn" I said.

"Hey! How are you? I didn't expect to hear from you till you got home tonight" she responded.

"Yeah, I just had an extra few minutes and thought I would call." I said.

"Ok, well, I am actually just about to head into a meeting" she said "but I did want to tell you, I have been so horny all week. Don't be too tired tonight because I am going to need you to fuck me all night!"

"I can't wait!" I said. "But we had talked about going to the sex store to get you a new vibrator. Maybe we should do that tonight. It could be a lot of fun and a little adventure. And besides, I am beat from working out here all week. It may help out if you need it that badly tonight. I'm sure I can go once, but two or three times tonight is going to be pushing it."

"Mmmmm" she said, "that sounds like a lot of fun!"

"I have to go now, they are telling us to put our phones onto airplane mode or turn them off" I said.

"Oh, there was just one more thing I wanted to tell you!" she said.

But just then, a stewardess walked up to my chair and said "sir, all devices need to be turned off."

"I'm sorry babe, but I have to go, the stewardess is making me turn off my phone." I said "I'll call you as soon as I get on the ground. I love you!"

"I love you too" she responded, "I can't wait to see you!"

With that, I hung up my phone and the stewardess walked away.

As much as I tried, I couldn't sleep on the flight. The thought of her wrapped around me just kept me up. I even thought about taking a benadryl or something. But instead, I just sat in my chair imagining how good it was going to feel in her arms, and how hard I was going to pound her tonight.

By the time the plane landed, I had been thinking about her hot body for almost 5 hours, and was tingling to get inside of her. It had been 4 long days without her, and 5 long hours thinking about her, and now I was finally going to get what was coming to me!

When the uber finally arrived at home, it was almost 8pm, and the tiredness was really starting to hit me. As soon as I opened the door, she came over and gave me a huge hug, letting her legs spread out and jump over my hips. She was already dragging her body up and down mine as she gave me a very lusty look and a deep kiss.

"Oh, babe I need you so badly tonight!" she said.

"Well," I said, "we can do it now or we can head to the sex shop for a new vibrator for you. Whichever you would like more. I think maybe that second option is good as I am super tired and having a little extra help may be a good idea tonight."

I wanted to take care of her so badly, but at the same time, I was absolutely beat and could fall asleep by just putting my head down. I didn't want to disappoint, so I was really hoping she would go for the vibrator.

"Hmmm..." she said softly, "Ok. Let me put on a skirt and we'll head out."

As soon as she turned around, I could see that sly smile on the edge of her lips and I knew she had a plan brewing.

---

After she changed we jumped in the car and started heading toward the sex shop that had just opened up. It wasn't in a bad part of town, but it definitely wasn't in a good part of town. I just knew it because I had to drive past it on the way to a sales meeting one day. Really, it looked a little scummy, but it was far enough away from our neighborhood that we didn't think any of our friends would ever be there, and we both liked that.

When we got into the car, she immediately leaned across the seat and started kissing my neck and rubbing my cock. That tingling from earlier that day immediately came back. I knew it was a good thing we were going to get her a new vibrator because I definitely wasn't going to last long tonight. I was hard immediately, and put a hand on her thigh, then between her thighs. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and was so wet, that there was definitely going to be a spot on the seat when we got out. As I started to finger her, she reached down and started unzipping my fly while simultaneously spreading her legs. As soon as she she did, I gently started massaging her clit. As always, her moans started coming. Softly at first, then louder.

She fished my cock out of my pants and leaned down to take it in her mouth. This was getting really dangerous with how sensitive I was already, and I didn't know if I would be able to keep from coming. As soon as she started moving on me, I rubbed her clit again and she started moaning and bobbing her head. The vibrations were driving me crazy, and they weren't stopping.

Even though I didn't stop fingering her, I told her "Jenn, if you don't stop, you really are going to make me cum!"

"It's ok," she said "I'll just get you hard again. You can cum in my mouth."

With that she started going crazy on me and added both of her hands. We were only a few blocks away from the sex shop, when I couldn't hold back any longer. I groaned so loud and felt like I was cumming a gallon, but she just kept on sucking it up and didn't stop. As long as I was in her mouth, I stayed hard, but I could feel that tired feeling starting to overwhelm me. She had literally sucked the energy right out of me. Thank god we were going to get her this vibrator, I wasn't even sure if I could get hard again tonight. She then put my quickly softening cock back into my pants and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"That was a great start to the night lover!" she said.

All I could do was lean into the chair and smile as I watched the road. I didn't even have the energy to talk right then.

---

As soon as we got there I realized that maybe this was a worse area than I had initially thought. There were less e cars in the dirty parking lot than I had thought there would be. Even though I thought the place had recently opened, it still looked beaten, run down, and smaller than I thought it was.

I glanced in her direction, but instead of fear, I just saw excitement and intention in her eyes.

"Come on! Let's go shopping!" she said as she jumped out of the car and started walking in.

As I jumped out, I made sure to zip up my pants. But while I did this she got a good head start getting into the store. After a minute, I got in behind her and quickly found her in the vibrators section.

Right away I could see that there was a smaller selection than she wanted. Just a few different varieties to choose from, and a few dark colored huge ones.

"Those are so big, I wonder who buy ones like that?" she asked, trailing off.

I just looked and nodded. "Yeah, that would probably hurt most women, but different people are different sizes. And besides, some girl like those big ones."

She just nodded and and said "yeah, I guess so."

After looking for another minute, none of them seemed to be what she was looking for and she looked over at me and said "maybe there's another vibrators section?"

"Let's take a look around and see what we can find" I said.

As she started to look around, I walked over to the movies section. Right at the back of that area, there was a door that just said 'booths'. I had heard of video booths before, but never actually seen them in person.

As I was looking in that direction, she came up behind me and said, "Are those what I think they are?"

"Yeah, I think so... " I said with curiosity but also hesitation in my voice.

"Let's go take a look!" she said with more excitement.

I walked up to the front desk to ask about going into the booths and noticed a sign that said you needed to have tokens for them. As I asked the clerk about the booths, he looked right past me and eyed Jenn up and down.

He then said "you're both going in?"

"Yeah" I responded, "is it ok? Is it safe?"

He kind of chuckled and said "Yeah, you'll be fine. Just don't let her in there alone, ok?"

"No problem" I said as I handed him a couple wadded up dollar bills for tokens.

He took the money and handed me a handful of tokens and then looked Jenn up and down one more time with a sigh. "Have fun kids" he said.

As soon as we walked past the curtains, we realized it was a lot darker in there, and there were a few guys hanging out outside of one of the booths. We hadn't expected to see anyone, so this was a little unnerving for us and we ducked into the first booth that was open and closed the door behind us.

The room was really small. With a small bench built into one wall and a TV on the other end of the room, it was clearly made for just one person. There really wasn't enough space for more than one person on the bench, unless you really squeezed in close.

Jenn looked relieved as she sat down on the bench. Even though she is adventurous, she has a tendency to get herself into spots where she is more uncomfortable than she realized she would be, and this was no different.

As she was starting to adjust her eyes, I started feeding some coins into the machine and the room lit up. The first channel was gay porn, which I changed. The next though was a blond getting hammered from behind by a thin, but well hung black guy. It looked like amature porn more than professional stuff, but was good enough, and the girl seemed to be enjoying herself.

I looked back at Jenn to get her approval and she gave me a little nod, so I moved out of the way and squeezed onto the bench beside her. I looked at her and she back and we both started to laugh.

"What are we doing here?" I said.

"Just having a good time like we always do." she responded with her typical enthusiasm.

"This is one thing I love about you" she said, "you're always up for whatever. Now come here and kiss me."

I leaned in and started kissing her deeply, running my hands all over her body, and enjoying feeling every part of her. As soon as I reached her breasts, I noticed that her nipples were tight and protruding. The way she gets when she's really turned on. Her nipples are fairly sensitive and she started moaning as soon as I touched them.

"Oh baby, I need you to fuck me so badly right now" she said. "Can we do it right here on the bench?"

"Of course, I just need to get hard again, and you just got me off in the car a few minutes ago. Let me touch you, and you suck me and I'm sure I'll get hard pretty fast.

"Ok!" she said "but let's change positions. It will probably be easier if I'm kind of doggy style on this little bench and you're standing in front of me."

As I stood up, she put one knee and both hands on the bench, with the other foot on the floor. She knows how much I like seeing her round ass in doggy style, and she was doing a great job showing me. She summoned me over to her front while I looked down at her back side.

As I moved in front of her straddling the bench with her face right in front of my belt buckle, she looked up and said, "I know you like to see my ass while I do this, but the wall behind me feels kind of gross, so don't thrust or you'll push me against it. I'm only like an inch off of it now." And with that, she pulled her dress up high up, showing me her amazing round ass with no underwear on, facing away from me.

She then unzipped my pants and pulled my flaccid cock out and started bobbing up and down on it. Immediately I could tell that I wasn't going to get hard right away. With all my sleep deprivation and the fact that she had just sucked me dry a few minutes ago, it was just going to take a little extra time.

I started to say something when she said "can you go back to touching me as well? You had me so close in the car."

It was kind of a difficult to reach at that angle and distance. She was cramped for space already so I bent over her and reached my hand to the side and under her and gently started to touch her.

"Ohhh that feels good! But watch out, with you leaning in, you're bumping me against the back wall, and I don't want my parts touching it" she said.

I moved my hand back to push both of us away from the wall, when I realized there was a little hole in the wall there. In my mind I was thinking that it was kind of weird to have a hole right there, she was starting to moan a bit and my mind moved on quickly.

ohyeahhhh
ohyeahhhh
112 Followers