Between a Rock & a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

'Much better,' she concluded. She sighed with relief and then lay back down. 'Now that I have gotten rid of one problem, let's figure how to solve this other bitch out'.

With the pushing incident still playing in a loop inside of her mind's eye, Camilla tackled the issue at hand. After, for what like a few hours, of doing some intrapersonal conflict-resolution and shedding more tears, Camilla had come to a few conclusions. First one was the most important one which was that she needed to end her infatuation and school-girl type of crush with Elias. She knew that her infatuation with him was clouding her judgment about him.

The second conclusion that she came up with is that she needed to move out of this house. Even if she was able to repair her friendship with Elias, she still would be living inside of a party-house. She calculated how much money she had in her savings account and guess how long it will take to save up enough for another place's first month, second month and security deposit. She was confident that she could find another place soon.

The third thing that she realized is Elias was a giant, colossal asshole and she shouldn't be yearning for an asshole! She deserves a man who will treat her with respect. Then she realized that despite owning a fancy house, having a trust fund and a luxury car, Elias didn't have much going for himself. He is a twenty-eight year old, spoiled child of rich folks, who is unemployed and is still receiving an allowance from his parents. If his parents were to die tomorrow and leave their son with nothing, Camilla thought that he couldn't possibly be able to financially take care of himself. Also, he is inconsiderate and selfish. With tonight's incident, she assumed that he might be prone to be violent towards others. In regards to maturity, she thought that ever since he prefers to only hang out with college kids, it's because they make him feel like he's important and they also think that he has a lot going for himself. In other words, after thinking hard about things, she realized that he was a total loser.

'Laney was right,' her conscience said to her. 'I do deserve to be with someone who can give me a shot at love'. She sighed as the tension was leaving her body and allowing that liquor in her system to do its magic on her. Camilla felt herself slipping further and further into the sea of slumber. 'I should focus all of my attention on someone that will treat me with respect. Ugh... Fuck him and that bony bitch that he's with. I am done with him..." was her last thought, before drifting off to sleep.

*****************

"Lena, tell me where your king is?" Fernando commanded. His bright green eyes glowed with anger, she thought. His grip tightened on her hair and his hand pulled her head further back. Lena could feel the crown of her head butting up against the tree trunk that she was bound to.

"I will never tell you anything," she grunted, as she tried not to let the pain affect her. "I would rather die than to give my king up." With that bold statement, she spat onto her captor. The fluid landed on his chin. She watched redness creep into his olive-toned skin and his jade-colored eyes flash brightly.

"Lena, Lena, Lena..." Fernando muttered in a soft tone of voice that didn't give way to the anger that he felt, "there are far worse things that I can do to you than kill you. I can torture you for days and nights. I can have you service my men like a common whore. There are many things that I can do to you," he informed her.

The notion of having hundreds of men touch her frightened her. Lena didn't want to get rape; she didn't want her virginity taken from her in that manner. She had hopes of having her husband partaking in that honor. Around the time of when she was captured by these barbarians, her parents were deep in the process of setting up her arranged marriage to a neighboring king. So, yes, she was frightened of having this man act out such an order, but she wasn't going to allow her fear get the best of her.

"I don't care what you do to me! I will not betray my king and my people!" she told him.

She watched the color of his eyes changed. They had gone from a brightness and fieriness to a pair of emotionless, cold ones. They caused a shiver to drip down her spine and her body trembled.

"You say that now, Lena, my dear, but you will change your mind," Fernando told her, before planting a kiss on her lips.

It was a rough kiss that kept her from breathing. Lena tried to dodge the onslaught of his mouth by moving her face away, but his firm grip prevented it from happening. Once the urge to breathe became so great, Lena tilted her face slightly and let out a gasp. A gasp had left her mouth while a thick tongue had made its entrance.

She squealed in alarm and gasped in shock, when she felt her captor's rough hands capture each of her breasts. She felt Fernando's tongue wiggle and squirm, as his fingers squeezed and pulled at the flesh that was hidden beneath her coverall. One hand left her breast and traveled underneath the back flap of her garment, so it could take a hold of her left buttock. The thought of having this cretin rape her himself made the urge to escape stronger. She struggled against his big, solid frame but her resistance was futile ever since she was stuck in between Fernando and a tree. His lips left hers and traveled down to the slope that was in her neck. His lips nibbled, kissed and licked at the thin layer of skin. Lena felt a peculiar sensation occur inside of herself. There was a slow heat building up in her body. There was a small amount of pressure forming at the pit of her belly and there was a strange ache forming in the area that was hidden in between her thighs. Her nipples felt the same way. She didn't know what to make of it.

"Please stop," she whined. Her plead went ignored by the opposing king, whose hands left her body so he could remove his armor. She heard the items hit the ground and soon felt his fingers removed the royal garb that she wore, which wasn't much clothing. His body then press itself against hers. "Please," she moaned. The inflection in her voice alarmed her; she no longer sounded as if she was afraid of her captor and of his intended plans. She moaned again as his mouth still lavished her body with attention. His mouth traveled further down her lithe, small body and when his mouth settled onto a nipple, she moaned loudly from the pleasure. Lena knew that whatever it was that he was doing to her, it was curing the ache that she feeling. However, the ache that was in between her legs had built into a steady throb and she felt the insides of her legs were moist. "Please" she whimpered.

"Please, what, my dear?" Fernando inquired as he spoken into her navel, before planting a kiss there. "What would you like for me to do?" A moan escaped from her and she began to writhe against the tree. The brash texture from the bark scraping across her skin had caused her to cry out in pleasure. It didn't alleviate the throb at all.

"Please," she moaned again. To illustrate her desires, Lena spread her legs apart. Warm air had brushed against her inflamed, sensitive skin and caused a chill to run up against her slit. She figured that he knew what she wanted because she watched a smile form on his face.

"Tell me what you want, dear," he instructed as he lifted her right leg and draped the limb over his left shoulder. His face was pulled closer to her nether regions. "Tell me what you want," he asked. The warmth from his breath struck her engorged clit. The air had caused a strike of pleasure in her, which gave a millisecond of relief to her. She moaned and bucked her hips.

"T-that, I want you to do that," she whimpered.

"You want me to talk to your pussy," he chuckled. "Or, do you want me to lick your pussy?" Two of his fingers spread her lower lips apart and he clamped his mouth onto her. His lips sucked on the sensitive folds of her labia and drew them into his mouth. A loud moan erupted from her as her body trembled from the immediate pleasure. His lips sucked on her for a few seconds more before releasing her lower lips. She moaned in disappointment. "Do you want me to do that one? Tell, my Lena, what do you want me to do?"

"I-I want..." she sighed, "I want you to do that one."

"Which one? I want you to say it," he commanded.

"I want you to lick my pussy," she whimpered.

She heard Fernando chuckle, before saying 'as you wish' and then she felt his mouth stimulate her senses with its abilities. Like her neck, Fernando used his lips and tongue to sucked and licked at her cunt. Then, when he added his thick fingers, as he thrust them into her tight canal, she thought that she was going to die from all of this pleasure.

Being immobile, all Lena could do was take it and withstand the pleasure that he was doling out. A knot of intensity had formed at the pit of her stomach and she felt it roamed down to her cunt. The sensation had built a serious amount of pressure, before it exploded. Lena screamed out his name, as her body shook and waves of sexually-stimulated pressure released inside of her body. Once it was gone, she felt her legs grew weak. Luckily for her, he was holding onto one of them and she was tied to the tree. She felt his hands freeing her small ones from their captivity. Before she could do anything, Fernando threw her down to the grass. She landed her back and with her legs apart, revealing her sex to him. She watched him with half-mast eyes pull away at his pants. Once his cock was free, it slapped up against his stomach before settling at a position, where it was parallel to the ground. Lena's eyes widened at the first sighting of his swollen member. His penis was the first one she has ever seen. It was long, and thick. It reminded her of the penises that she saw hanging off of the male horses that her father owned. There was plum shading to it and three veins that were prominent against the skin. She watched as his right hand went to it and stroked at the thick shaft. A pearlescent fluid emerged from the tip as he continued to stroke. A twinge of fear went through her when she realized that he was planning on placing that organ inside of her. She knew that it was going to hurt. She remembered that stories that the married, older women in her village had told her. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the pain that was upcoming.

"Camilla, open your eyes," Lena heard whispered into her ear.

She opened her eyes and her eyes widened in shock. She was no longer lying on the grassy floor of a jungle. She was lying in a bed, in a bedroom. Fernando was no longer there. Another man has replaced him. Unlike Fernando, this man didn't have an olive-toned complexion. His brown hair was long and was at shoulder-length. Unlike Fernando, this mysterious man had brown eyes and not a bright shade of green. Then, she realized that he called her another name.

"Camilla?" she murmured.

Abruptly, pleasure burned at her skin and it left her speechless. The sensation formed at the junction that was in between her thighs. She glanced down and saw a white cock thrusting into her heated pussy. A guttural groan ripped through her as she felt him pounded into her. Her hands gripped at his forearms as her long legs wrapped themselves around his waist.

"You smell so good," she heard this stranger say into her ear.

She moaned in response. Then, she yelped out in surprise when she was unexpectedly rolled onto her stomach. The mattress shook and the springs creaked as she settled. Her eyes came upon a seven-foot mirror that was posted a few feet away from the bed. The reflection that she saw was of a different woman. The woman was of African descent; her skin was dark as the color of the tree trunks of her native land. Her eyes were dark brown and were small like the eyes of the Mongolians. Lena took in the heart-shaped face, the plump lips and the small nose. Her hair was short and was weighed down to her head, with perspiration. The mystery man soon joined her as their bodies joined one another once more.

"You like what you see?" he asked her as he started to move. She collapsed her upper body onto the mattress and raise her lower body. Her lover moved along with her was now kneeling behind her. "Yeah," he growled as his hands gripped her hips as he plowed his prick into her. "I know that this is your favorite." A series of moans that were spoken into the mattress was her response. "You like this? Do you like this?" he groaned, while he gave firm slaps against her ass. "Tell me you like this."

She groaned. She could feel her release approaching. She knew that he could tell because his thrusts became stronger and faster.

"I'm cumming," she whimpered. Her hands reached out for his thigh and clasped onto the thick muscle, trying to encourage him to go deeper. "Elias," she moaned as she felt the muscles in her thighs twitch. Her inner walls contracted and release around his cock as she rode her climax. She moaned his name as a chant as her body shook and trembled.

Through the sex-induced fog that she was wading in, Camilla heard him announced the arrival of his soon-to-be eruption. His thrusts had lost their fluidity and was now disorganized and choppy. With a roar that even vibrated through her body, he shot his seed deep into her womb. She could the warmth that his cum provided radiate inside of her. Suddenly, her body undergone another explosion and she shrieked from the pleasure.

"Oh... ugh... fuck," she grunted with her hips bucking and her curvy body shaking, as her orgasm was coaxed out of her body. Her slender fingers were stroking at her clit, which prolonged her climax. Her dream was slowly fading away and reality was setting in.

Camilla was now awake and alert, but her eyes remained closed. She could feel the softness of her bed's mattress beneath her. She could smell the fragrances of fabric softener and baby powder off of her bed linen. She could feel the vibration of the bass from a speaker that was from downstairs. Her toes tickled at the feeling of brushing up against a blanket that was on her bed. With her eyes closed, she knew that her nightstand's light was on. She could feel the subtle heat on her face that the bulb gave off. Feeling certain that she couldn't make her cunt cream any more, she removed her fingers. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked off her nectar. Then her fingers reached up to each of her ears to remove the silicone ear plugs. The sounds of the party had immediately reached her ears and she sighed. In the back of her mind, she kind of hoped that the party would be over by now.

'Let me clean myself— what the fuck?'

Her ears picked up on an unfamiliar noise and then she felt something wet and hot splatter on her bare stomach. Her eyes shot open and her vision was briefly blinded by the lamp's light, before it returned. Once her eyes picked up the sight that was unfolding before her, a gasp slipped out and her mind had gone blank from the shock.

Camilla thought her toes were rubbing up against a blanket, when in actuality it was a piece of denim fabric. From what she remembered, he was wearing a pair of blue-colored jeans, which were now bunched up at his knees, along with his pair of boxer-briefs. His strapping, thick frame was occupying the space that was in between her thighs and he was kneeling on the mattress. His head was tilted back while his face was lifted towards the ceiling. Camilla could see that his brow was furrowed, his eyes were closed and his pretty lips were folded into his mouth. He appeared to be in deep concentration, in Camilla's opinion. He wasn't aware that she was awake and was watching him. Her eyes darted down to bare torso that was coated with a thin layer of sweat. With every inhalation, his muscles would come into view. She stared at the thin line of hair that began at the bottom of his navel and traveled down to the large patch of thick, black hair. Her vision moved to the where his hands were; they were busy providing him with pleasure. His right hand stroked along the shaft of his dick while his left hand fondled at his heavy sacs.

The scene captivated Camilla. She numbly sat up on her bed, which brought her closer to the action. With every pull that she witnessed, she felt her pussy throb. Soon, she was self-pleasuring herself along with him and his process. Her bottom rubbed up against her mattress as her pussy grinded up against her fingers. The pleasure was there for her, but it wasn't enough. She knew what she needed, but she reluctant to get it. Then, she heard inside of her head what Laney had told her, a few months ago.

"...I would definitely fuck him, in a heartbeat..."

Camilla let out a sigh as she made up her mind.

'I'm going to be out of here in five months anyway,' she reasoned, trying to convince her conscience that it was okay with her decision.

She drew her body to his kneeling one and placed her face closer to his moving hands and his erected cock. She could smell that natural, musky scent that was attached to him, but she also smelled a fragrance of cologne as well. She watched his right hand stroke at the thick piece of flesh. His fingers would stroke up the shaft, then fold over the acorn-shaped cap and slide back down the shaft. She watched him do this a few times, before she made her presence known by placing a gentle kiss on his navel. She felt Elias flinch, from being surprised, and her hands took a hold of his hips.

'The last thing I want him to do is stab me in the eye with that piece of meat. Judging how hard it is, he can do some serious damage.'

She glanced up at him to see his own brown eyes gazing down at her. No one said a word and they allowed the moment to pass in between them. Wordlessly, his right hand fed her mouth his cock and she greedily accepted. She tasted the slight salty taste from his pre-cum. Due to the loud music, she didn't hear the guttural wail that left him. His hands sought out for her head and cradled her face. He held onto her as her mouth worked up and down his shaft. In between the party's music breaks, Camilla could hear him grunt or moan. Her fellatio skills weren't up to par, she knew this tidbit, so she felt honored that he was enjoying it. Her fingernails lightly scraped at his buttocks which added to the stimulation. Without warning, her nails dug into his skin. He hissed at the stinging that action has left, but the pain was greatly ignored when he felt her swallow his entire cock down her throat. His grip tightened on her head. She released his cock from her moist, wet cavern and swallowed him once more.

"Oh fuck," she heard him say.

She had deep-throated his dick with a few strokes, before palming him in her hands and sucking each of his nuts into her mouth. She felt his hands try to lift her shirt up, so she helped him. She parted from his sac, so she could take her shirt off. She tossed the article onto the floor and resumed to her tasks. As her mouth sucked on his prick, his fingers played at her tits. His thick fingers jiggled and pinched at the flesh, causing tiny pin-pricks of pleasure. Her cunt throbbed; it's a request of wanting his cock to fill her up and pound away until she came. Camilla released his organ from her mouth and had her hands stroke at his shaft. She gazed at the engorged member. It was as thick as the can of styling mousse that was on her chest of drawers and just as long. It appeared as if all of his coloring from his pale body had gone to his prick instead. It was a healthy smattering of colors. It was a combo of pink, alabaster and plum.

Camilla re-positioned herself onto her knees while her hand remained on his cock. His skin felt hot against hers. She pressed her front to his and her flesh puckered up with goose-pimples, in response. Her nipples became inflamed as they grazed against his chest. Her lips placed soft kisses across her chest, then drifting down to his nipples where she sucked on each one, and then traveling up to his chin. She was about to kiss him, but changed her mind, when the thought of the possibility that he doesn't want to do such an intimate act, had crossed her mind. Her mouth have gone to travel down to his thick neck, when his hand grabbed a hold of the back of hers. The grip was a tight and strong one. He forced her to stare at him. She looked at his face and saw, in his eyes, the turmoil that was weighing down on his mind.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers