Between a Witch and a Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" asked Lucy.

"Protection." Stated Cleve. "You will not have to worry about having another bad dream in this house, Lucy."

"What do you mean, Cleve?"

"Lucy, I'm going to cleanse your house for you."

Giving Cleve a confusing look, Lucy said "You've lost me."

Smiling, Cleve said, "I'm a Witch, Lucy. I'll protect you from the evil here. You will not have to worry about bad dreams again."

"A Witch huh? Well, looks like I was caught between a Witch and a Devil, here." Laughed Lucy. "I'd pick a Witch any day! Thank you Cleve."

Cleve smiled, "You're welcome, Lucy. Remove the ribbon in the morning and burn it. Sweet dreams, Lucy"

Lucy drifted in and out of consciousness, hearing light hearted voices, or was it singing, she wasn't sure.

A soft red glow illuminated her eyelids as she blinked them open. The sun was pouring in her window and the breeze was lightly blowing the sheer curtains, throwing wispy shadows on the wall. Blinking again remembering her dreams from the night before, she glanced over to the empty spot next to her on the bed and took a deep sigh, "it was only a dream." For the first time she was disappointed. Pushing the covers down to get out of bed, she saw it, the silver ribbon tied to her wrist. Her heart skipped two beats...

12