Between Armageddon & a Hard Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was around 730 BC, around the time of the Babylonians. As it was said before Sam was born before the Romans became a world power, or even before they were living in clay and stone hovels, she was old when Rome as most people today know it, actually existed around 8th century BC. She lived with her lover near a town, which has since, then been lost to history, it resided about 40 miles or as she knew it to be a day and a half-hard walk from where Rome would be near the Tiber River.

Sam when she made the promise was your average woman at the time minus a few small differences. She was a height of five-foot six inches, with short-cropped hair that went just past her neck, it as if her eyes were brown, she was a farm girl, so her stocky build, and tanned skin was nothing unusual. Sam also had a lover in where they were married in four years after he finished his apprenticeship under his father as a blacksmith, and took over the business if he were good enough. Both Sam and her lover lived in a house that was near the smithy, a two story house one of the nicer ones of the day, purchased by her lover's father as an early wedding gift. The bath, kitchen, and dining room were on the bottom floor, and the bedroom, study and storage was on the top.

They were to be wed at the beginning of the winder solstice in two years time, instead of the traditional spring solstice. This, to many people were through of a sign of bad luck, but the lovers would hear nothing of what they thought was foolish superstition, and the thought of a wedding in their eyes, and youthful minds were a good way to raise the spirits of the town before the hard labor of clearing of the fields started.

Sam noticed as the beginning as the second year started that her lover's eyes wandered to the more pampered and upper class women of the town occasionally, and as expected of a woman in her position, she got jealous, but being a good wife to be, never said anything to her lover but prayed every night hoping that her lover's eyes wouldn't wander too far from home and leave her for good. Sam's insecurity got the best of her, with the help of the gossip from the women of the town, she decided to instead of going to the priest for consolidation, for her prayers had been unanswered by God so far, and this in her mind was too petty for a priest for consolidation and comfort, so she went to the wizard that was in the mountainside for help with her plight.

People always knew of the wizard, but spoke very little about him. What was told that he was there before the town was, and probably will be after the town disappeared and forgotten by time, and that his longevity was because he dealt with and made deals demons or even the devil himself if she were to believe all the rumors she had heard. Sam ignored these warnings and still decided to see the old wizard anyway. What happened between Sam and the wizard only she knows, but when asked or pressed she would only say, "You get what you deserve when you deal with the devil or his underlings."

When Sam came back from the wizard she noticed changes about herself as days went into weeks, and weeks into months. Her hair no matter how she cut it or how much she cut off, or how frequently she did so; her hair would always grow back to the original length until it became a full black mane of hair that reached the small of her back. Any hair after the small of her back seemed to be able to be cut, but it was of no real consolidation to her. Her eyes went from being a dull brown to an exotic grayish green. Sam's body also became less stocky, and more lithe looking as time went by.

People started to talk about her, some in interest others in spite; the work of the rumors was that she made a deal with the Devil himself, and that the old wizard owns her soul till her death, whenever that may be. Her lover though had a renewed interest in her, and that made all the rumors of the town worthless in her opinion, for her lover was back where he belonged, with her. Although this was true she did have to worry some, for Sam did notice things were also changing within her. Her body was much thinner, but she kept her strength, also she noticed an increase in her libido to such an extent sometimes especially near or during a full moon, that she could barely contain it during those times. This bothered her, but not as much as it probably should have. She did notice that her senses were also increasing, such as smells and tastes, she could sometimes notice the pheromones that animals were giving off, which flustered her if they became too strong, these things she kept to herself, but they made sex with her lover more interesting.

With her enhanced senses she could also sense the distastes and lust of men and women alike around her, which she used to her advantage when she went out shopping for food or in general. She was presently surprised that the local priest found her attractive, and for that time she kept that tidbit of information from his wife and for possible use later on in life just if she needed a powerful backer for whatever reason. To Sam it was amazing that she went from being worried about her lover's wandering eyes to being confident that if she wanted she could take any man she wanted, although that was true, she had only eyes for her lover, and it would remain that way till his death.

Sam thought at this point in her life that the promise she made with the wizard was a steal on her end, and that the wizard was a fool to let her go with such an advantage. What Sam didn't realize immediately was that for all the good things that had been given to her, it came with a very costly price, for there was always a price for cheating fate, and what was given to ones self at birth.

As was said before, sex between her and her lover became more interesting, she became to know almost on an instinctive level what her lover wanted that night when it came to sexual and other carnal lusts. She found herself excited to do things she never though of doing before, but her mind became more open to not only sexual stimuli but sexual suggestions more than before, and found herself loving every minute of it. The first time she took control and rode her lover till she orgasmed, and left him frustrated, she had no doubts. The promise she made was worth all the changes, and welcomed more as they happened with near unadulterated relish. As time went by though she started to have second thoughts about all the changes that were happening to her were good, for her lover started to show signs that she was changing too. Sam had a worrying feeling it was she that was causing her lover to change, but she had no clue how to prove it, or even how to control if it were she at all.

Her lover looked a lot like his father, which was a well-built and strong man. The tan her lover sported was from the heat of the hearth inside the smithy's shop. His black hair and beard were nearly always disheveled, but his eyes were a steel grey, which showed an intelligence and strength that she could get lost in if she stared at his eyes for long periods of time. Her lover looked as if he would age gracefully like his father before him, but a few months before the wedding Sam knew it was not to be so, but hoped against all things that she was wrong.

By this time Sam's lover now had salt and pepper hair, and his beard was not in a better state. His body, though was still tone, looked like his muscles and weight in general was greatly reduced compared to how he was a few months back. While this was continuing, Sam was still gaining strength, and body mass in very specific places, she no longer fit into the gown she was once fitted for three months prior for the wedding, and now needed some serious refitting. Sam to her amazement, and internally present surprise from being lilith looking to a more voluptuous version of herself. What pleased her and annoyed her nonetheless was that everything she owned now had to be refitted too. Her pants were tight around her ass and hips, and her bust went from being a small handful, which no amount of fluffing or corsets would amount to anything noticeable, too more than a handful in her hands, which unlike the rest of her body had changed drastically. Sam knew these changes were the result of their lovemaking, but she still didn't know how to control it, and worried that unless she learned how to, their lovemaking would be the death of her lover, and soon to be husband.

The week of the wedding gifts had been given, especially money since it was known that a few weeks after the wedding Sam's lover was looking at a stop space inside the city heart to buy outright and own. This was also to be from the rumors and small town issues that started to happen after Sam began to change into whom she was. The money Sam knew was not given out of good will, but to make sure they would leave as soon as possible, and to remove what the town thought as their taint on the town itself.

Sam knew this to be true and found herself confiding to the priest her worries, in which he confirmed by saying that he was the one that suggested the move to her lover. Inwardly Sam knew that the priest would miss her, or at least her body, but she knew he had good intentions for the town in mind. The perverse side of her that was coming through more wondered if she should give him a going away gift, by offering herself to him before she and her then husband would leave for good. She quickly threw that thought away and attempted to strong arm that part of her into submission, for she knew that if she let those thoughts go forward it would lead to nothing but trouble and rumors when she finally left.

This though was not to happen, as weeks went by her lover started to show signs that he was getting old well before his time. Through their lovemaking, Sam became the aggressor, and her lover was there more or less for the ride. Two days before the wedding a full moon was in the sky, a large orange moon, normally a good sign for a harvest moon, but with all that has been happening, the town felt uneasy. Sam's libido was even more increased and had shut herself in the house, for although she could control herself with her lover around; her libido seemed to be more taxing on her body than normal, her breasts seemed to of swelled over the past few nights and she was no where near her monthly cycle.

As the day went by and the night started to progress; Sam's libido was beginning to take control of her body and mind. She decided that day to not to go to the farm and work, for she was sure the pheromones from the animals would drive her to the point where she may rape the closest farmhand, cute or not.

Instead, Sam decided to treat her soon to be husband to a night he would not soon forget. She decided to raid the closet for something sexy to wear, she found one of her recently altered dresses to deal with her changing form, but for some reason it seemed tight on her hips again. The dress itself was a royal red color with a black overlay, the top part of her clothes were a corset she bought a day ago that matched the dress, was to be a surprise for after the wedding, to her surprise was not fitting her correctly, her bust was starting to billow over the tops to the point where it almost looked sluttish, but to some extent that was the idea she was attempting to get across. Sam decided to forgo the undergarments, after she made up her face with what was available at the time, she viewed herself in the mirror, and grinned. She caressed her body, sliding her hands down to her hips, noticing that she looked like one of the whores down in the city, her grin broadened as she licked her red lips, and noticed that they too were fuller than she remembered. She should have been worried about all the changes that were happening to her body in such a short amount of time, but she was too horny to care, and could barely wait for her lover to come home.

With time still on her side, and her lover not to be home for a few more hours she decided to cook a meal and by then he would be on his way home. Nearly though preparing the meal Sam's concentration began to waver, she could smell the musk of a man walking ear the house. Sam bit her bottom lip hard attempting to maintain control of her body. Her hands gripped the counter, and her nails slowly started to dig into the wood as she let out a nearly inaudible moan. The door handle jiggled, the latched unlocked, and her lover sweaty from the day's exertions walked in. Just as Sam would take him up stairs she faltered, and her smile and lust nearly unhinged for a minute as she saw him for the first time today, he looked older that she remembered, but her libido overrode her logic and control and a mischievous grin came across her full lips. Sam ran into her lover, grabbed his hand, and charged up stairs with him in tow, not even giving him time to clean himself off from the day's grime.

Her lover realizing Sam was wearing new clothing, he wanted to say something nice about them, especially since it looked as if she made an effort to not only fit into them, but to seduce him. Sam placed a finger on his lips and said in a velvety voice that he was unaccustomed to hearing, "No talk, talk later, sex now." This took him back some, as well as Sam for she was brazen, just not this much, it was to Sam that she was no longer in control of her own body. It was as if she were watching it from the distance, and someone, or something was pulling the strings controlling her body, making her do and say things that normally, she would not.

Sam tore off his pans as he stood before the bed, and pushed him onto it without caring if he argued or not. For quite some time after, Sam could not remember what happened that night, but later through some techniques remembered that night. What she remembered from that point forward was that she threw him on the bed, his cock was already hard, and slid him into her with no preparations, for all her mind was things was sex, not love, or even to be gentle. Her lover moaned as she squeezed with muscles that she never knew she had, and let a moan out herself as she squeezed harder and felt tighter than she could remember.

Sam's corset was becoming too tight, she noticed that her breasts which were large before were spilling out of her corset, her mind now twisted by whatever was controlling her grinned wickedly and ripped off her lover's shirt as she started to lean forward in discomfort from her swelling breasts. As the corset was becoming tighter and tighter she started to buck, grind and fuck her lover with all her old and new skills. Her nails started to dig into her lover's chest, he groaned in pain, but his cock started to pulse. Sam hissed as she felt him getting closer, her hips gyrated faster and coaxed him to cum through the pain. Sam did not stop, she could not even if she wanted to, she felt too good; her orgasms started to build as she felt him release into to her. Not more than a minute later she let out a shriek of exuberance as she orgasmed more strongly than she could ever remember then, and it didn't stop, it kept building stronger and stronger till she saw white and collapsed into her lover's chest with him still in her.

Sam awoke a while later, off her lover's chest, and under the blankets with her lover. Through the smell between her and her lover's sweat and sex she could smell the smoke of burning food and cursed quietly, it looked like all that they were getting that night was desert first. She also noticed that her corset was loose on her, then as she started to stretch she realized the corset wasn't loose; the strings on the back of the corset had snapped. Sam went to wake up her lover and pulled the sheets from both of them, and she fell out of the bed in fright, her lover was opened mouthed, eyes were pointing to the back of his head, and he was not breathing. He was for all intended purposes, dead.

Sam let out an ear-piercing screams and started to cry, her lover was dead, and she killed him. Sam started to panic, grabbing anything in sight but then she remembered the priest, maybe she could obtain protection from the town through him and ultimately "The Church." It was really her only hope, and by her own admission he didn't like the concept of being burned at the stake.

Sam gathered her head lover's shirt out of the closet to wear, for her clothes would not give the right message she wanted to the priest, for she needed protection, and to not look like a common whore down at the city square. She also grabbed some of his older pants, which slid comfortably over her hips, but was loose everywhere else. As Sam left the house barefoot she noticed the moon was covered by cloud cover, but there was enough light to make out the church at the end of the street she was on. People looking out their windows, wondering what was happening, closed them immediately after they realized where the scream came from, and ignored the fact she looked worried.

As Sam came closer to the church, the moon broke through the cloud cover and basked her in its eerie glow. Sam's libido grew to levels before she fucked her lover to death, her stomach jabbed in pain and her mind was reeling from the feelings coursing through her body. Sam ran into the church doors and began to slam her fists onto the door itself, hoping it would gain the attention of the priest, or at least wake him up from whatever slumber he may be having at the time. As the noise of her hammering echoed through the church, she first heard then smelled the priest get closer to the door. Her libido reeled by the feeling of someone so pious and yet so corruptible in her midst.

The priest opened the door, peering across it worried for what he was to see, and Sam fell towards him, when the priest touched Sam she felt the lust subside to the point where she was in control of her body's desires again. In a crumbling heap of tears and sobs, Sam explained everything, including her deal with the wizard. Sam felt the priest's touch, or at least his protection around her begun to waver as his resolve did the same. Sam's voice with no attempt of her own became more confident and seductive as she explained her lover's seduction. It was if her lust were controlling her body. As she explained, she felt her body starting to respond to the priest by changing to what he secretly lusted after. Sam finally realized what was happening and started to play the part her mind was telling her to play.

She saw in her mind's eye he wanted to be seduced by a succubae, and her as well, she decided to have fun with this, and become what he lusted after, she would become his succubae. As she thought it through how she would achieve this she felt her hips pop painfully into a more exaggerated size. As her ass swelled to compliment her newly expanded hips, her pants giving out as the last burst of flesh swelled on her ass, they were not meant to take such stresses, or at least such feminine figures expanding from within their wearer. Sam knew what exactly she would do, she slid down to all fours and stared to crawl exaggerating her sway as she moved to the priest, her pants sliding off as she crawled, and her shirt started to fall off her shoulders as she crawled forward closer to the priest as he backed up tentatively. The priest noticed that Sam's breasts were much larger, and her nipples were nearly touching the ground as she arched her back seductively letting him view her bust in its ever-expanding glory.

The priest finally hit the stairs behind him going up to where he normally spoke every Sunday, and tripped over the stairs and his robe. Sam reached and grabbed the hem of the robe and noticed that her hands were already claw like, and that her skin was a darker brownish red than her normal skin tone. She slid the priest to her, realizing her strength had increased as well as her bust, and hips, she grinned and licked her lips seductively as she saw the fear on his face. While licking her lips she felt fangs elongate from her mouth, she gave a melodic laugh that didn't sound like her own, it sounded like sex captured in voice. Sam grabbed the priest's crotch, felt for his cock through the robe, feeling it harden under her corrupted touch and said, "You've wanted me for so long, I no longer have a lover, so lets see before I leave here how good of a fuck you are for a holy man." The priest started to pray and beg for her to get up and leave now before she corrupted her soul even more, her fanged smile went to a scowl and said, "But you are making me priest into your deepest and darkest fantasy, don't you want to fuck your fantasy priest?"