Between Armageddon & a Hard Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam spoke the word "priest" with as much lust and seduction in her voice as possible, but the priest shook his head. Sam grinned even more wickedly and skid his cock out of his robe and pressed the head of it against her pussy, which to her amazement and his, grasped it and ducked on it like another pair of lips. Sam gasped as she felt the act of sucking from her pussy first then shivered as she began to gyrate on him. As she removed his shirt with a single tug she said in her newly melodic voice, "I do though priest, and I know you do too, now finish making me into your fantasy and I will leave you and this town alone, although I have a feeling after this you will want me again, so I may be back for more." She noticed that his cock although thick was not long, she somehow knew how to make it longer. She concentrated on this process, then was interrupted by feeling the priest's cock enter her deeper till it felt as if it were too tight at first, but her pussy expanded and compensated for his new size. As he pussy was still sucking the priest cock, she began to slide up and down on it feeling as if this was the best thing in the world, better than love, and better than the sweetest food she has ever eaten. She moaned in bliss as she felt him expand more and lengthened more in her now tight pussy, she stopped her pussy from expanding; she loved the feeling of being uncomfortably full.

As Sam was riding the priest's now massive cock, she felt his willpower break and her changes increased in speed. Her legs grew more toned her arms more muscular then she felt a prick of pain on her head as two points grew from her now black and red hair. Her skin went from the red tone it was originally becoming to an alabaster white, as she looked at her skin she said, "You are going all out aren't you?" Sam started to grind against the priest and felt him stiffen as he was attempting to restrain what she felt she needed so much. "Let go Master, chance me into your succubae slut and slave, make me whole and yours by cumming into my dammed womb." The priest screamed as Sam squeezed and clawed him as he came. Sam felt the final changes happen as she screamed in pain, her wings and tail sprouted from her back in a shower of blood.

Sam arched her back throbbing lightly in pain said with teary eyes, and with lust still in her voice, "That hurt priest, now it's my turn for pleasure." She slammed the priest into the ground hard knocking his head into the hard floor and started to pound her body into his, causing his manhood to slide in and out of her with great ease. It seemed the more pain she caused the closer she got to orgasm, Sam's nails dug deeply into the priest; he screamed in pain as blood gushed from the wounds. Sam felt herself so close to an orgasm she could nearly taste it, then she felt something splash against her body, she looked up and saw the priest's wife splashed Sam with holy water. Sam smirked wickedly at the wife, and said with venom in her voice, "I am your husband's fantasy, not a demon bitch!" Sam grabbed the priests' head in both of her hands and began to twist is sideways in her hands, she shuddered as she felt the pinnacle of her orgasm peaked. As she put her hands on the priest's head again and tore it from his body, bone crunching sinew and flesh ripping apart, Sam had the largest orgasm she ever had, she hunched over the headless body wracking in such a strong orgasm she lost track of how many she had, or how much time passed. Sam got up from the priest, and pouted like a spoiled child as the priest's dick slipped from within her.

The priest's wife screamed in panic and terror, "I would leave him alive bitch, but your actions killed him."

Said Sam wickedly as she threw the priest's head into his wife's hands. The priest wife fainted, Sam folded her new wings around her body, and walked out of the church and back to her house.

As Sam walked into her house she head the panicked screaming of the priest's wife, and knew she had little time to get out of the house and town safely. She started to go up stairs, but passed a full length mirror, her hair covered in blood, her bust which seemed to of had a life of its own while it grew was also covered in blood. Sam went down stairs, threw some cold water over her new body and cleaned herself up in the tub. She went back to the mirror and noticed truly how much larger her breasts were than before, not only were they more than two handfuls they were so full they looked as they were being held up by an invisible corset, there was absolutely no sag, and they were so firm yet soft she barely noticed that her nipples didn't change at all. Her tail was swinging behind her full ass was thick like what a dragon would have. She also took a closer look at her skin and noticed that the skin itself was covered in shiny alabaster scales so small that if you didn't know what you were looking for you'd never see them. She also grinned and noticed her fangs had receded back a little as she smiled, then she saw her tongue, it was pointed like what she thought a dragon's tongue should look like. Sam started to stick her tongue out to see what she would look like doing it, then realized it wasn't stopping, and didn't stop till it reached the tops of her breasts. Her eyes went wide in amazement, then realized that they were green and glowing with what looked like power. She also noticed that even after she was dry her pussy was already wet and dripping something from it. As she touched the dollops of what she would know as her own cum her pussy grabbed her finger and sucked it into herself, as if it were a cock. Her pussy was attempting to finger fuck herself, Sam pulled the finger out and felt herself becoming empty while doing so, her libido started to increase again wanting to fuck more.

A hammering on the door shook Sam out of her stupor and swore, for she wasted time she really didn't have. She went upstairs quickly, went to the place where they kept all the wealth they owned, and grabbed the bags inside. She then went to her dead lover's closet, grabbed a pair of his pants which barely fit her before, now fit her like a second skin, grabbed on of the tops that she could close over her now overly large breasts, a cloak to wrap any other clothes and money she could find, grabbed a pair of her boots which barely fit, but she needed to get out of there quick. She grabbed a walking staff, threw open the bedroom window grabbed the bed with her lover still on it and threw it against the bedroom door. Sam paused, proceeded to the bed as she heard the downstairs door break open and said sorrowfully, "It looks as though they were right lover, it was never meant to be." She kissed her dead lover on the lips, gripped the walking staff in her hand tightly and jumped out of the bedroom window. She spread her wings and plummeted to the ground with a hard thud.

Sam shook her head and smiled, remembering so far long ago, the scared woman and compared her to whom she was now. It took nearly four months for her to find how to change back, and to control her form at will, but not without seriously causing her to drain her endurance while doing so. She swore back then to find the wizard to make him change her back, and to this day she was looking, but not as hard as she was back then, she had accepted her lot in life, although it wasn't exactly what she was expecting back then either.

All the sudden Sam started to smell roses and fresh grass and growled, "Emanuel, what are you doing here? We agreed to leave each other alone after our last meeting."

The angel spread his feathered wings when then disappeared, and a man in a three-piece suit with a cloak over it spoke, "The last time we met, your name was Eveline you were a French prostitute selling yourself cheap, and getting well fed by the men over there if I remember correctly. I take it the French cuisine wasn't exactly what you expected, if I remember correctly you had a bounty on your head for witchcraft, and a guillotine ready for your head if you ever appeared there again, was I right?"

"Get Out!", yelled Sam.

"No," said the angel.

A speaker on the phone on Sam's desk went off, "Mama are you ok? I heard you yelling."

"Incidentally, my name now is David," Said the angel.

"Please call security, there is a gentleman in my office that needs to be escorted out of the building." Said Sam, calmly never taking her eyes off David," You have two minutes, make them count."

In an above speaker system a call went out, "Security to the Curator's office, security to the curator's office."

David went for the kill, since he knew she was serious, "Armageddon is happening now; I need your help."

Sam sank into her chair and looked as if a club hit her broadside to the head, "Wh... n-no, th-that can't be, it's not for another two more years, at least the beginning of it. What is happening?"

The doors to her office opened, and the security guards looked at David, Sam wave them off pale faced, "Sorry it was a misunderstanding, please leave." The guards looked at her quizzically, as if they couldn't believe their ears. "GO!" said Sam more loudly than she meant to, and the guards left the room and closed the door.

"You now have a minute to explain what is happening before I do what I should have done to you 500 years ago, which if you remember was tear your heart out, and bury you so only the demons of hell could find you." Said Sam with enough venom to kill a Water Buffalo where it stood if she so choose to do so.

"Funny you mention hell, the wizard, the same one that changed you has sped up the Armageddon clock, and made it so Armageddon would happen this All Hallows Eve." Said David in all seriousness.

Sam put her face in her hands and swore, "Shit."

~To Be Continued~