Between Fae and Foe Ch. 02

Story Info
A warning recalled and forgotten in passion.
3k words
4.67
15.8k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers

"I was young, impetuous and headstrong, much as you are my darling. Only I grew up in circumstances far different from yours. Mortal I was but I belonged to a line of powerful women and men; that had the power to act as seers and vessels between worlds. And this meant that I grew up with a strong sense of responsibility; identifying and keeping all those parts of those worlds that could collide distinct and separate from each other.

I had vision beyond what my ancestors had seen and yet, when I met Him, it seemed all my eyes went to sleep. He was royalty, groomed since existence to govern the world of magic that existed above our own. He came from shape shifters and sorcerers and belonged to those who could alter worlds. Beyond the time that they came to our realm for Council, their interaction with mortals was limited to invisible movement among people or preferably even more just to observing through the veils that hid them from us.

It was at one of these Councils that He and I actually met. He was there to convince the others to allow the fae for a limited time to walk among humans as they are. Shrouded in glamour suited to time and place, their true might and form concealed so as to protect the humans and the fae themselves. He suggested the fae be bound by law, by magic and by word to govern the extent of the relationships that they may form while on earth. It was scandalous! Allow magic and non-magic folk to interact. It would change things. Where it could open new doors for the fairy folk, where would it lead humankind if even a whisper of it got out. Nonetheless, he was convincing, and his eyes, gleaming gold, so much like yours had triumph and challenge in them even as he got the Council of Elders to agree.

I could hardly breathe for the sight of him. The height and breadth of him, with the long fair, and the flashing eyes seemed like something out of a dream and when he came to me, it was a dream. He took me and I him. There was nothing new about seers fucking fae folk but what was new, was that he loved me, or so he said.

We had the ultimate clandestine wedding, shrouded by veils of time, and scattered over worlds to protect the union from the fae and my people, for such unions were prohibited before the sanctioning of crossing of worlds and after, it had been reinforced to the extent of forcing amnesia and memory loss in the humans should their be a fear of very real and very binding human emotions threaten to come to fore.

We had our own world, where we lived for a while as man and wife, bound by no laws but the immortal ones of faith and passion, and equal amounts lust and love. Unfortunately, we did get caught and were brought in front of the council to face rebuke and anger. Accusations flew around, telling us how we had risked the very balance which allowed our worlds to co-exist but we were wrapped up too securely in each other to let their arguments sway us and begged for some chance, for something that would allow us to stay.

We were offered a choice. The only way was for him to walk through a portal and lose his place in fae-dom and become mortal. And he faltered. I felt his hand drop mine and felt him step away from me even before he actually moved. And all I remember then, is the echo of the Veiled Judgment barring me from further Councils and issuing me warnings of how should their be repercussions of the union, the child would be stripped from me to be brought up as 'al'ihan'; half mortals half faes who serve the faes till they reveal their powers in which time they are allowed induction into the ranks of the warriors or failing to be anything more than mortal, reduced to be nothing more than soulless shades.

And yet, even as the voice echoed, I felt you within me, my daughter and used all my skill to veil my womb from those who could have taken you from me and allowed myself to be led to the portal that would take me away from my community and in a land where I would be an outcast, no longer a privileged one turning back just once to vow as I looked at the cowardly creature who had been my lover to never let him touch your life. And I ensured it, by using spells and incantations as old as time, as part of me as the magic that had been stripped and weaved around myself and you, a cover enough to conceal us from those eyes that I knew would spy.

And then you were born. So much like me and yet there is no way you could not have been his with those eyes; open and dreaming and seeing so much, including the fae who still preferred to walk with us in shrouds. And I was scared that you had the vision and then the dreams started. The visitations from a fairy prince whose existence has come down in seers only as a prophecy;

"Beware he who walks between the times with eyes of winter and hair of the sun; He brings the seer's blood a destiny unheard; a choice for eternity, damnation and bliss! Mark the choice in time for fae mortal alike changing the course of the world For when it comes down it will be death or life, hers and his!"

My child's destiny interlinked with one of the faes, so powerful he is deemed a prince; yet so dangerous that he appears as no more than one of the faes own tales. And I begged you, to guard your heart, and your mind against temptation that has grown with you, from innocence to an age where your desires combine with lust.

You need not tell me for me to know how you toss at night, how your skin grows warm and your secret place gets damp. How your dreams charged with thoughts of lustful embraces and heated kisses make your body dance? But beware my child; I have spent my life protecting you from a fire that has burned me. It is not late yet, for still his countenance is only as real as his eyes, for even he lies unaware for the moment of the physical reality of you because of the binds I have in place but I do not know if they will survive after I am gone.

Guard yourself my darling for I do not wish to see you at the same crossroad that I stood at not so long ago, expecting a fickle fae to hold on to me, except this time the choice will come down to death. Guard your thoughts my darling; protect your heart and draw on all that is mortal within you and your world to be your shield from eyes that prey too deep. Give strength to the veil I spun around you... Stay safe....

--ooooooooo--

...stay safe...

Sarah could still hear the echoes of those words standing as she did with her back to the door of her apartment; still feel the way her mother's hands had gone cold within hers lending the chill to envelop her heart and her thoughts and after the night of the burial, the dreams had stopped and she had become what she was today, With the exception of Di, who was too stubborn to allow herself to be whipped away by Sarah, she had managed to control her interactions and relationships with a cold mindedness that stunned people.

After all, that is what Jason had said when he had walked out on her.

"You drew me to you with some inkling of a fire that I can sometimes sense but you never let me close enough to know if it's really there. You're too cold Sarah! Even when I lie with you, inside you; even when you touch me in the most carnal or intimate of ways, I look into your eyes and I can sense all those parts of you that you keep locked away. I can't live like that... I just can't!" Until now... And today, she had seen him and he was as splendid as he had been in her dreams of late; stunning in his lethal beauty and the power he wore like a skin; that the darkness within her visions has concealed. Suddenly tired, she covered her eyes with her palms;

"Damn it! After all this time, it can't be real!"

"I assure you Mistress, I am very real..."

--oooooooo—

Sarah felt her breath leave her as her hands fell away to look at him as he stood in front of her, barely 6 feet away, and very, very real.

And as she turned, she felt his body come up behind her, his hands slapping against the door so that she stood surrounded by him; feeling the smoldering heat emanating from him; sheer sensuality with a dash of temper.

"I had not seen a coward in these many days that I watched you. And even when you ran from the park, I attributed it to nerves but rushing away a second time would have me think that I perhaps overestimated your courage and your pride."

Ada'an allowed a grin to crease his face as he saw the delectable spine in front of him stiffen but wiped it away as the woman turned to face him. She was in control now, the goddess, still and carved in stone, cold and calm. This close, he could see how fine and smooth her creamy skin was, and how lush and full her mouth was. He could feel every controlled even breath she took that almost brushed his chest with her breasts; just as he could smell the underlying scent of her under the perfume, something warm and sensual, filling his mind with images of the sun and sex and sex in the sun. He felt himself harden at the thought of touching the skin of her throat, where he could see a single gold chain just to see if it was warm or cold but something pulled his gaze back to her face where he could now see a perfectly arched brow lifted condescendingly over brown eyes that had grown hard while she waited for his to speak.

"You want something, Prince of the Fae?"

An eyebrow lifted in response, his mouth curving with the promise of a challenge as he moved closer, his hips now bracketing hers just as his body was holding hers against the door.

"Well now, that goes without saying"

Sarah's breath caught as she felt him, hard and heavy against her core, her breath hitching audibly as he suddenly moved, bending his knees and forcing her up against the wall so that his hardness was now nestled firmly between her thighs.

"I've wanted ever since I saw you walking out of that hole you call an office wearing those silk pants that stretched over your delicious ass and these legs. You had on a white blouse covered by a sedate black blazer, thinking you looked oh so business like. The look may have worked sweetness but fire melts ice and I saw the fire, in the flaming red scarf you had draped around your neck and into the blouse where you had left those 3 buttons open. And then you walked, and the trouser leg lifted just a little to show me a glimmer of gold around the ankle. The princess of cold wears gold around her skin for heat and I will find that heat..."

Sarah heard all this with shock holding her immobile even as she felt him bend his head and whisper in her ear, his hot breath teasing her skin, jerking against him as she felt the his mouth take her earlobe and nip on it, forcing his to groan as her crotch rubbed against his.

"I do want Sarah... And I want NOW!"

And Sarah felt the no she wanted to voice forced back into her throat as a hand pushed into her hair, holding her head immobile for his mouth to ravage hers and the other move over her jean clad thighs, to curve around her ass. His tongue was there, hot and velvet rough teasing her teeth and engaging hers as he rocked against her, bringing a moan that had her mouth opening wider beneath his and her hands gripping at his shoulders. Ada'an felt the punch of pure heat kick in as he felt the blindness, the hunger take him, feeling the thick silk of her to fall free around his fingers even as he pulled her head back further to allow him to pillage the sweet taste of her.

"Oh God... This is too real... too hot... I can't..." She could barely pant out the words as she wrenched her mouth away, trying to force those fingers that were now coiled in hair, lush and soft, clinging to them, to push away from this thing that she had been so warned against.

"Don't think, little one... and don't fear me. Our heat is only for pleasure, yours and mine, to keep us warm in this night as it chills."

And she felt herself freeze as his hand curved around the collar of her long sleeved shirt and ripped it open, watching the lust turn his eyes to stars, his mouth open and swollen from her kiss, as he looked at her breasts, firm and curved gently. And watched that mouth smile as her breasts swelled just by his look, her nipples hard and prominent through the fine lace of the old fashioned camisole that she wore underneath.

"Oh God, please..." And allowed her head to go back as she felt his tongue lave that nipple through the camisole, and then his mouth and teeth pulling at that nipple, making it turgid and turning it cherry red before giving the same attention to the other. Her fingers coiled tighter in his hair, pulling on it briefly before moving her hands down over his neck and into the shirt over the hot skin of his shoulders.

Ada'an hissed as he felt her nails rake over his shoulders, looking up to see her lost in the demands of her body as she twisted in his hold, his hand clenching over ass even as the other continued to pump her sweet breast. He looked down, at the little gap where the camisole slipped out of her jeans, revealing just that edge of soft skin below her navel and covering that which Ada'an now knew he wanted. He suddenly gripped her hips forcing her harder against the door, hearing her gasp, holding her steady with one hand on her waist and her legs against the strength of his thighs as he undid the buttons of her jeans, pushing them apart enough to see a scrap of champagne colored lace, same as the camisole clinging to her heaven's portal. He felt her fingers on his shirt pushing open buttons and pulling it away and off from his chest, her fingers moving over his chest, his silver gaze tangling with and staying on eyes gleaming bronze with heat even as he allowed his fingers to dwell below the lace, unconsciously licking his lips as his fingers slid over smooth, hairless skin to the very core of her where he could feel her heat and wetness pulse.

He left his eyes on hers as his hand reached lower to cup her mons, feeling her jerk, wincing a little as he felt her nails rub over his nipples, as hard as hers. His gaze was still with hers, open and wide, all seeing as he moved closer, till her soft breasts were crushed against his chest, his hand now entrapped between their bodies. And his eyes stayed open as he slid just his tongue into her hot, wet mouth even as his finger slipped in to the wet, glorious heat of her pussy.

"Oh shit" Sarah felt her eyes roll up into her head as they closed in reaction to feeling his finger inside the wet, dark core of her. She hadn't had lovers except Jason and was tight, and she could feel every movement of his long, thick finger as he moved it inside her even as his tongue dueled with hers, rocking against his finger, unable to stop her movement or the mews leaving her throat as he whispered against her mouth.

"You're so tight... Ah Sprite... So tight... One finger and you're full... How will you feel when I put more fingers into you, fucking you this way, before I fuck you with my cock? How will you feel against my thickness then... Sweet Spirit! I can't wait to feel your tight, sweet pussy squeezing my cock..."

Sarah felt herself growing tighter, throwing her head back as she felt another finger join the one already pushing inside of her, almost grunting as she felt his movements get harder, his thighs hard against her pressing his hard, thick cock against her dripping cunt gasping aloud as his mouth came back to hers, sucking on her tongue and effectively fucking her mouth with his, pulling away to run his hand possessively over her face to curve around her throat as he tried to work a third finger into her tightness.

"Come for me Sarah; now with all your heat, when all that you are is threatening to reveal itself; reveal all your glory to me little one. Coat my fingers with your slick ambrosia... Let me take your passion, your heat..."

And even as he watched her eyes go blind, he pulled her head back by the hair that now fell loose around her face, as he curved his fingers inside her, watching her mouth part on a glorious, keening sound of pleasure as her body clenched and pulsed over them, and still he continued to move them, pushing her further, watching as her body arched in helpless fury in the storm of pleasure that he was awakening in her.

OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers