Between Fae and Foe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent his head to kiss her shoulder, reaching behind her to drain the water and stood with her legs still around his waist, still inside her, turning on the shower taking the force of the water till it warmed. Sarah lifted her head as the water coursed over his shoulder onto her hair, looking up into his face, lifting a hand to brush away his hair from his forehead, looking down almost instantly as she caught the bemused expression in his eyes, only to have her chin caught and her mouth lifted for a soft kiss as he lowered her legs, chuckling softly as her legs gave way, supporting her with his arms.

There was silence between them, and long slow looks that kept turning away only to return, as the water sluiced over them, the remnants the suds from the bath washed away. As Ada'an turned away to turn the shower off, he felt the warm softness of a towel touch his shoulder and stayed that way as he felt the gentleness of the touch move over his back, his buttocks and legs, turning to see Sarah looking up at him, amusement lightening her expression, a towel wrapped turban style around her hair, a white toweling robe already wrapped around her.

The sight of that smile had his mouth curving in response, bending to lift her into his arms as she kneeled, and catching her mouth with his, as he stepped out of the tub, leaving the stray towel there carrying her in the dim glow to the bedroom, to place her on knees on the bed.

Sarah felt everything inside her melt as she looked at this being before her, belonging without a doubt to another world and who without any doubt somehow was linked to her. She took in the soberness of his expression, so at odds with the sensual smile that curved his mouth as his hands moved to pull the coverlet away from the bed, reaching for her to press his lips against her, curving her against him to push the robe away from her shoulders, his hands moving taking it away lower and further till he could reach around her and throw it off the bed. She trembled as his hands unwound the towel around her hair, leaving the strands to trail over her breasts and her back, still damp enough to ensure that her trembling wasn't just because of the eroticism of the moment.

Ada'an eased back, lifting a corner of the coverlet and easing beneath it, holding out a hand to Sarah as she perched elfin-like in the centre of the bed, contentment finding his immortal soul as she took it and settled beside him, her head coming to rest on his chest, her arm extending over his, a leg finding comfort between his.

"Ada'an..."

"Hush my Mistress. Let it lie for just this night. Morning will come soon enough for us to think and ponder and take it apart."

Sarah reached up to place a finger against the lips that spoke so softly, moving closer so her head cradled in the place between his neck and shoulder.

"I'm glad it came to be Ada'an, prophecy or not. Good night."

Ada'an stiffened for an instant, his arm clenching around her drawing her closer pulling the sheet that fell to her waist over to her shoulders and closed his eyes to the night breathing in the scent of her.

--oooooooooooooo--

Note: Thank you to all those who have read my story so far and commented on it. It is this that allows me to continue to make an effort to try and improve. Jaded

12