Between Fae and Foe Ch. 06

Story Info
Power draws and a mark.
2.9k words
4.57
10.3k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers

Sarah had never felt quite so at peace while sleeping. She had always been restless, prone to tossing and turning and stretching out at odd angles but she was feeling rested today. She was wrapped in a solid warm cocoon that molded itself to her movements, keeping her settled and secure through the night. She came awake slowly, her senses noticing the small things that were different, the perfume in the air, headier, muskier, warmer if it could be teasing her nostrils, the smooth expanse of skin against her back and the heavy arm wrapped around her waist letting her know that her lover was still here.

Lover? Sarah felt a smile curve her mouth at the realization that he was her lover. He had been her lover long before the reality of him ever made sense to her. And now with her body still feeling the lingering effects of his efforts, and with him assailing her senses first thing in the morning, it would hardly do to go off tangent because of it. She had always been pragmatic if nothing else.

She still had the smile on her face as she turned under his arm, feeling it wrench tight for just a moment before relaxing as his subconscious registered that she was still there. Sarah looked at him now, the strength of his features serene in sleep. His beauty had always mesmerized her. It had been part of his draw but Sarah knew that his nature, his arrogance, and hidden in all that the consideration that he had shown her whether in her dreams or over the last few days had made that draw stronger and all that harder to resist.

She leaned forward now, irresistibly pulled to place her mouth in a soft touch on his forehead, on the bridge of his nose; and lower to gently touch his upper and then his lower lip with her mouth. She pulled back for an instant to see if he stirred, but beyond the flickering motion of his dreams that she could see under the fine skin of his eyelids, he was still. Sarah found herself moving towards him again, tracing the soft curve of his mouth with just the tip of her tongue before shifting her mouth in the same gentle motion over his chin and the underside of his jaw.

Her hands moved of their own accord to press against his shoulder, pushing him so he rested on his back, slowly, moving with him so that her body now lay prone against his, his arm resting below hers while her leg tangled between his. She stilled for an instant, but hearing the regular sound of his breathing, lifted her head to kiss the centre of his chest, dragging her hand down to rub over his left nipple, while her tongue moved to gently lick his right. She felt some indication of his growing awareness, when he trembled in response to her moving lower down his body, the long strands of her hair trailing over his arm and his chest as she kissed over his stomach, moving the sheet out of the way.

She kissed her way lower over the smooth skin at the juncture of his thighs, as hairless as her own, and as sensitive to the touch as she felt the goose bumps rise over the area in the wake of her tongue. Sarah knew Ada'an was on the brink of consciousness as she registered the tension in his legs beneath her even as she moved so her hair brushed over the now standing length of his cock an instant before she lifted her mouth to it, and felt him jerk to wakefulness with the damp heat of her mouth on his tip. "Sarah..."

Her name was a groan on his lips, as Ada'an clenched his hands on the sheet, opening his eyes to look at the woman between his thighs. Storm clouds filled his eyes as he looked at the golden eyed witch looking up at him, her lips curving around the head of his cock, her body gleaming smooth and creamy against the depth of the blue-gray sheets around her. And alternately froze and then jerked as she moved her mouth slowly over his length, engulfing it bit by bit, taking it till he hit the back of her mouth.

His hands moved off their own violation to grab at the strands of her hair but stopped where they were at the touch of Sarah's fingers on them. Ada'an felt the heat emit from her fingertips through him, a little nervous about why his hands were no longer moving but forgot his train of thought as Sarah rolled her tongue around the head of his cock before sucking it into her mouth again, this time taking him deep enough that he could feel her nose against the skin of his pubes. He knew he should be a little concerned about the glowing strand on Sarah's wrist just as he should think about the charge that was going through his body as Sarah moved her hands to cup his balls.

Sarah could feel something surge into her, something liquid and potent, similar to what she had felt the night before when she had sensed she was in Ada'an's mind. She gulped greedily on his cock now, letting it go, before using her tongue to lick it from tip to base, before gliding over the balls in their soft sac, nipping at them with just her lips before sucking them into her mouth carefully, lifting her hand to wrap around the thick length stroking the fire both within him and herself.

Ada'an was as close as he could be to losing control and all he could think of was spilling inside this woman who was turning him inside out with the clever movements of her hand and that wicked, gorgeous mouth.

"Gods be damned Sarah, I want you!"

"Shhhh...Not yet! I have a yearning to taste you Ada'an. Fill my mouth as you filled the deepest part of me with your come. I want to feel its warmth course through my mouth, over my taste buds and down into me."

Ada'an cursed as he felt the vibration of these words against his cock, his voice rising as he felt Sarah's mouth return to his cock in earnest now, plunging him deep again and again so that he felt the friction of each suction against the base and the head even as her fingers moved between the tender skin just between and behind his balls, pressing just there, another finger moving to the crevice between his butt cheeks as she rolled her tongue against him.

"Noooooo! Oh Sprite! Sarah... " The cry was torn from him, mingling with the triumphant murmur from Sarah as he felt the dam on his control burst and felt himself throb and release his come in creamy jets into her mouth and down her throat. He could feel his balls and cock jerk as he filled her luscious mouth with his come, a moan escaping him as Sarah continued to suck him, gently now, her tongue teasing the sensitized opening at his tip.

Sarah swallowed the streams of bittersweet come that he shot into her, feeling his body shake with the strength of his climax, smiling as she continued to hold him in her mouth, shifting so that she could work the finger on his ass between the cheeks to that little hole in between. Sarah released his semi hard cock from her mouth holding it in her other hand, sliding her lips and tongue over the vulnerable skin at the place where his hip joined his thighs, sucking a bit of the skin into her mouth before releasing it and felt rather gratified, Ada'an's cock grow in length and harden.

"My mistress..."

"Hush my Prince..."

Sarah couldn't help the laughter that slipped out at the warning rumble lifting her head to look at this powerful fae, now somehow, lying helpless in her power. The laughter accompanying the call made him harder and had him focus on Sarah as she straddled him, her body gloriously bare in the early morning. He could see now as well as feel the moisture seeping from the pink folds of her pussy as she moved her fingers to part those lower lips to show him that place where he so wanted to be.

"Here, Ada'an. I want you here; filling me, taking me, fucking me with your sweet cock."

Ada'an could only gulp in air as he watched Sarah lift her hips and settle on top of him so that his tip nudged against her opening. He stared mesmerized as she slowly sank down on top of him, her back arching, a sweet moan leaving her as she took all of him in. His molten eyes burned as he saw Sarah's gaze come to him, now as bright as his, as she started to move on top of him alternating her movements between sliding her pelvis against his rapidly and then slowly lifting backwards and forward so that he felt the pressure build at the base of his cock even as she followed the movement that would bring him to completion sooner.

"Oh God, Ada'an..."

Sarah arched feeling a similar pressure grow within her even as she felt his cock harden and grow within her, feeling the tension in his thighs and the stiffening of his stomach that he was close. He felt so good against her, his pelvis applying force to her clit even as she lifted over him and then sank back slowly but just a little harder on each turn. She watched his eyes go blind, feeling his come burst into her scalding hot as she sank down on him hard, rubbing her clit with her own fingers, forcing her pussy to squeeze around him, milking him. She whimpered as she moved faster, her hand between their bodies rubbing harder, even as she leaned back, her hair brushing his thighs as she pushed both herself and him to that edge before pushing them off.

Ada'an felt his eyes refocus on Sarah's body remained arched over his in that final paroxysm of pleasure feeling the tight muscles of her pussy squeeze him, smiling as her arms lifted stretching gloriously, his own hands lifting to her waist making her eyes lift to meet his. His smile melded into hers as he brought her face down to his to take her mouth in a kiss almost fierce in its intensity, leaving her cheeks flushed and her lips swollen when he let go.

"Well, that was an interesting way to wake up."

"I would be inclined to agree my Sarah and I will, once my head returns from orbit."

Sarah's laughter rang out again, as she threw her head back and slowly lifted her body from his, murmuring as her tender muscles protested. Ada'an stretched his arms behind over his head, his eyes on her as she slid off the bed to walk into the washroom, her hair effectively concealing her body till her thighs. As he lowered his arms, his rubbed one of his wrists frowning slightly as he remembered the sensation of not being able to move his arms.

"That should not have happened. Why is it that I was unable to move my hands? And that surge from Sarah? Surely, it was more than the reaction of lust or even lust supported by an emotional bond? Like last night, how was it that Sarah projected into my mind like that?"

The frown was still between his eyes when Sarah walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped sarong style around her, and her hair coiled at her nape, as she came to stand in front of the vanity.

"Why, the frown?" Sarah's voice was low now as if knowing that the fragile sense of well-being she felt was threatened.

"I'm not sure, my Mistress. Something disturbs me. Like what happened between you and me, when we were making love? The thoughts and voice you projected into my mind last night. Despite my power binds on you, it felt almost as if I were the one in chains, held helpless to do anything but what the images and thoughts from you were telling me."

He had pulled himself to the edge of the bed mindful of the gaze she fixed on him as she turned to look at him, her head cocked taking in the apparent puzzlement in his voice as he continued.

"And then today, all it took was a touch of your fingers against mine and I, the Prince of the Fae, one of the most powerful of my kind was unable to lift my hands. I have not felt as helpless as that in all my existence."

"I don't know what to say, Ada'an." Sarah's voice was quiet. "All I can say is that yesterday and today as I touched you, I felt something flow from you into me. I can't say what it was but it seemed to make me heady and greedy for more. It seemed to add to me. I don't even consciously recall doing what you felt. I don't think I even realized that something was happening."

Ada'an heard the truth in her voice and saw it in her face, a soft smile curving his hard mouth as he walked over to her, bending to kiss her forehead, hooking a finger under her chin to keep her face lifted to his.

"It's alright my little one. Maybe it is a consequence of the power of our mating; the fact that the physical and emotional bond is so strong. We'll find out."

"But if it binds you; that means you are more or less powerless or at least influenced by me."

"I admit I felt a little weak. But my power is not limited to my fingers Mistress although it matters a little."

"Weak? Is it possible that somehow I draw on your power? Oh God! I'm a fae-vampire."

Ada'an knew he shouldn't but couldn't help the laughter that burst from him at the horror on Sarah's face.

"Oh come now! Surely not! Besides, you'd have to have the mark of the fae if you were a fae-vampire!"

Sarah felt her eyes go round.

"You mean they are real?"

"As real as myths and legends go in the land of the fae, there is a creature as such but no one in centuries has seen or heard of one now. But I doubt that creature could be you?

"Why?"

"Well, for one, if I were as enamored of it as I am of you, my Mistress, it could have all I am, if it would allow me to stay. And the other, you would bear a mark of the fae in some form."

"Damn it Ada'an! Even if this creature is a myth, the fact remains that something in us allows me to draw power from you. What if this power or consequence or bond is what the prophecy is about?"

He heard the fear in her voice, saw it in the cloudy gaze that touched him and at that moment there was nothing more important that allaying those fears

"Surely that power binds just you and I. It cannot encompass the worlds as we saw."

"But..."

He silenced her by placing a finger on her mouth.

"Hush now. I shall see how the prophecy's interpretation is being revealed when next I return to fae. But for now..."

"For now...?"

Ada'an couldn't help smiling as he watched the eyebrow rise in response to his trailed off remark.

"For now, my mistress, I shall help you dress and then you shall spend the day catering to my whims."

"My, my! Feeling manly, are we? And pray tell, my prince who will go to work in my stead?"

"Details, Details!"

And smothered the laughter that came from her with the heat of his mouth, his lips parting hers, his tongue rushing in to tangle with hers. He sucked at her lower lip, using his hands to pull her hips closer to his even as hers pushed into his hair. Will he ever get enough of her? He could feel his cock hardening again against her thigh, his tongue mimicking the age old dance in her mouth, pushing his hands between them to move the towel from between them, pushing it over her breasts and then sliding his hands over her back to pull it down and away. Sarah whimpered as the cool air touched her skin, his hands sliding over the bare skin of her smooth back and curving over her ass, as his lips kissed below her jaw.

Ada'an felt all the emotions from tenderness to raw, all consuming lust even as he tasted the skin of her shoulder, stilling as his eyes caught their reflection in the mirror. His eyes gleamed as he looked at the smooth alabaster skin curving over a smooth, delicious looking ass, over the vulnerable curve of her spine...

Sarah jerked from the sensual web that Ada'an touch was spinning around her as she felt him go stiff against her, his hands almost hardening against her skin, pressing into her as she tried to move back to look at his face.

"Ada'an..."

Ada'an heard the call but could not answer. His gaze was fixed on the silky skin behind Sarah's left shoulder. There, just above the point where his hand rested on her back was a scepter, different from his only in the soft gold hue that marked the creamy skin so clearly.

OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers