Between Fae and Foe Ch. 07

Story Info
The scepter rules as the rules change.
2.4k words
4.63
9.6k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers

Sarah could feel Ada'an stiffen against her, the rough heat of his palms marking her soft skin even as he held her. She felt the touch of his hand move upwards towards her shoulder, and shuddered as she felt heat surge through that spot on her shoulder where his fingers traced a pattern.

"Ada'an!" The shuddering gasp had Ada'an pulling back to look at Sarah's face and stare as he watched her golden eyes widen and gleam and her face flush as he touched the marking on her skin. He could feel the surge of that power move through him, pulling her to him, even as his fae sense warned him to move away.

"Sarah... "The whisper swept over her senses, making her eyes lift to fix upon his and again he felt the magic begin to weave over him as it had every time he touched her. He needed to touch her, the warm creaminess of her skin and the satin heat within her...

"No!" The denial was loud and they both jerked apart as Ada'an moved his hand away from Sarah's back which was now burning. He watched, his fists clenched and his body tight as Sarah shuddered, her body bowing forward as in defeat before her head lifted, her eyes back to a more mortal gleam of gold, her skin covered with a fine film of sweat.

"What was that, Ada'an?"

His hands were not entirely steady as they came to rest on her shoulders, as he pulled the towel up around her trembling body and struggled to control his voice as he asked.

"My mistress! Have you ever got a tattoo?"

The frown rising in her eyes gave him his answer before she spoke and had his stomach sinking like a stone.

"No, Ada'an. Somehow needles never appealed to me. Why do you ask?"

"I... I don't know Sarah! But I think we need to return to the council and it will have to be sooner than I first anticipated."

"But, why did my skin burn like that Ada'an, when you touched me?"

"That is what we need to find out. Hold on to me."

Sarah froze as she felt her wrist grow warm again with the touch of his fingers, and closed her eyes as she felt the first feeling of spinning that she had got the first time, heralding her travel to Fae-dom.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Sarah opened her eyes to behold a different chamber from the one she had seen last time. For one thing it was smaller, almost like a small meeting room with a low domed ceiling, sparkling like a night sky lit with stars, and a lower dais and arrangement of chairs around it. Her head turned to look at Ada'an still beside her, his fingers still around her wrist, his garb now similar to the one she had seen before, but then so was hers.

"You wished to see us, Prince Ada'an."

Ah'veel's voice had them both turning towards the head of the table, where two of the seats were now taken, one by Ah'veel and the other by Mo'ho'gra. Ada'an bowed his head in respect before stepping forward, pulling Sarah with him.

"My lords! Have you deciphered the prophecy?"

"Why do you ask, Ada'an?"

"Because my lords, I fear I may have found some cause for the concern expressed in it."

Ada'an turned Sarah around, avoiding the rising confusion in her eyes so that the gleaming mark on her shoulder could now be seen by the two members of the council.

The sight of Mo'ho'gra and Ah'veel rising to their feet had Ada'an clenching his hands on Sarah's bare shoulders almost to preserve her from the horror that he knew was coming next.

"The mark of faemoré! She is one of them!"

"I am one of whom?" Sarah jerked away, anger and panic giving her the strength to pull away from Ada'an's hands to turn and face the two creatures that were now looking at her almost in fear.

"A faemoré, Mistress! The exact phenomenon you spoke to me about this morning."

"The fae-vampire?"

Ada'an's sigh was deep and heartfelt at the fear that he saw rise in Sarah's eyes.

"You have the mark, my mistress. It is in the shape of a golden scepter near your shoulder."

"But... But how can that be possible?"

"It is one of the reasons that unions between seers and those of the fae had been prohibited. Too many times had that union resulted in offspring that could unintentionally draw power from the fae, and too many times did that thirst turn deadly and selfish with intent. One of the few who could not be drawn were from the council but it was Ada'an who led the way, for he remained mostly unaffected by the faemoré"

Ah'veel's voice was surprisingly quiet as she made the statement. Mo'ho'gra had gone pale as well, but it was Ada'an to whom Sarah turned, seeing those silver eyes focused still on her shoulder as if he could see through her skin to the mark that was now shaping her destiny.

Sarah felt her lips firm as she worked through the ramifications of what she had heard. She could draw powers from the fae, stronger still when she slept with them, to the extent that one of the most powerful of their kind who could in effect resist had been helpless before her when that is what she intended.

"Surely, you know of a way to rid me off it." It was Ah'veel now, captured in the brilliant golden gaze that lifted to her and almost seemed as if she could not look away.

"The only way is containment."

"Impossible!"

"You cannot!"

Mo'ho'gra and Ada'an had denials erupting even as Ah'veel spoke but she raised a hand before them to silence them as she continued.

"It means imprisonment in fae dom. You will be contained within a bubble that your power will not be able to break. It also means isolation from any fae that you could possibly use until..."

"Until what?"

"The faemoré are like a parasite. If they do not get that which they crave, power, they do eventually get weaker. Once that strength is broken, the parasite itself can be killed by a number of magics. Since your mortal half also has strength, your human aspect will sustain and you can return to your life of mortality."

"Then, do it!"

"You cannot do this!!" Ada'an knew he shouted, and knew he shook Sarah hard as his hands gripped her arm; but felt himself still as Sarah's eyes lifted to his gleaming with heat, power and something else; felt the heat burn his palms and felt with surprise his hands moving away from her shoulders.

He stared now, still as Sarah turned to face Ah'veel and continued to watch in silence as Ah'veel raised a hand and whispered the words that made Sarah's body arch as she stood, encasing her in a clear, crystal orb that suspended on the chamber floor, sinking to the bottom of the globe.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Ada'an stood at the end of the room where he had for the last three days his eyes trained untiringly on the clear sphere that held Sarah. In the last three days, she had now sunk to her knees; the golden eyes closed, refusing to lift even when he dared closer. He knew Ah'veel would be furious if she knew he was here, but how could he explain this draw, this need to be near this woman. The creature he knew was a part of it, but Ada'an could not disassociate from the woman he had loved in the mortal world.

Yet, suddenly he saw Sarah's head lift. Even from that distance he could see the shimmer behind her lids, and felt his breath catch as that gaze turned towards him.

"Ada'an..."

He saw that beautiful mouth curve, watched the lips shape his name and felt his feet move forward, closer to Sarah's crystal prison.

"Ada'an, won't you let me go?"

The weak sound of her voice almost brought Ada'an to his knees. Sarah's voice was low, husky, almost sounding as if heavy with sleep. He could see the exhaustion and the strain in the bright eyes that looked at him.

"Soon, my mistress!"

"But Ada'an, look at me. I can't even lift my head Prince. I'm so tired..."

And he watched Sarah's proud head bow, and noticed the strain in her arms, as she lifted a hand to place against the curved surface of the confine. Ada'an felt his heart wrench, almost physically feeling the strain of the woman before him.

"My Sarah..."

The words torn from him had Sarah lift her eyes to look at him again. And this time, there was mockery in the gaze.

"Yours, Ada'an? By what virtue?"

"You are mine Sarah, mortal or fae or faemoré. You are MINE!"

He felt anger rise within him as he watched the eyes light with derision and watched that full, passionate mouth curve in amusement.

"Poor little prince! Such tall claims and not much to stand them on!"

Ada'an felt the temper cloud his senses till all he could feel, all he could think was of some way to make it clear to Sarah once and for all, that she indeed did belong to him. And it was with this temper that his hands rose to touch the cool, curved surface of the sphere before him, his silver eyes going bright as the magic drew it apart enough that he could step into it with Sarah, his hands going into her hair, pulling her head back even as she stayed on her knees.

"All of you is what I claim, my mistress and there is no doubt whatsoever about that."

Sarah's eyes were narrowed, heat lancing through her at the narrowed gaze that was fixed upon her, the tall body hard and aroused before her as she said just two words...

"Prove it!"

The growl emitting from Ada'an's throat was animalistic in its fury as the tempest broke. His hands were harsh, punishing as he pulled her up against his body, his mouth slanting over hers hard, crushing her lips with his own even as his tongue thrust into the deep, moist cavern within. His fingers were rough as rubbed over the caftan like weave that draped over her body even as his intent made it disappear. The murmur of approval coming from Sarah as his mouth moved roughly, wetly over the curve of her throat to her breasts had him groaning, even as his fingers curved under her thighs pressing her up against the curved surface of the orb that now held both of them. His loins were heavy, pulsing with need as he pressed against Sarah's hot damp core, a rumble of need erupting from him as a touch of his hand made his robes disappear and he felt Sarah's silken skin slide against his.

"Ah Gods!" His groan was heartfelt as he felt the tip of his cock brush against the heat of Sarah's pussy. And it echoed as he thrust his full length into her hearing her breath hiss out on a yes as her head went back.

"Oh yes!"

Ada'an jerked against Sarah, his movements frantic hard, the sound of skin slapping against each other, both of them grunting against the exquisite friction building inside with each forceful thrust of their bodies.

Ada'an's back arched as he felt the heat within Sarah grow, and felt something slide into his consciousness beyond the lust that clouded his senses lifting his head to look at Sarah and felt himself go pale.

It was Sarah who looked at him, but her eyes were no longer her own. They gleamed hotter than he had seen them, a cruel kind of triumph making her face look sharper and narrower than it was and struggled for breath as he felt Sarah's hands move over the silver marking on his own back, pulsing into her as he felt Sarah's inner muscles squeezing him like a warm glove.

"Come Prince Ada'an! Give it to me! Give it all to me!"

And felt his cock swell to unbearable tightness within Sarah's body at the words uttered in tones so different from Sarah's, feeling his come spurt into the depths of her body in time with the clenching, milking movement of her pussy. Ada'an tried to control his reaction but could only groan and continue to thrust and spill into her, his body arching hot and sweaty into Sarah's watching her gleam with an aura as the hands tracing his mark drew power from him into her.

Ada'an continued to moan helplessly, his body unable to pull away from her even as he felt Sarah's body gain power from his, and her arms tighten around him; the orb shimmering bright for an instant before it shattered.

Ada'an collapsed to the floor of the chamber, Sarah's body still on top of his, still holding him within, registering only the cold, triumphant laughter that now echoed within the walls.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

The creature moved suddenly, her head jerking sending the long wave of hair streaming down her back as she lifted her body from that of the prince now lying drained and powerless beneath hers. She stretched feeling the power pulse through her body from her fingertips to her toes.

It felt good, this strength, and this control that tightened her body and filled her heart with glee, with anticipation of a dream of all that could be real for her. A cruel smile curved her generous mouth as she ran a hand over body, looking down in approval at the gold satin that now molded her body like a second skin before looking down at the prince who still lay at her feet, the gleaming silver mark on his body now barely showing.

"Good night my sweet prince. And thank you for sharing your powers with me. The world awaits..."

And blowing the still body of the Prince of Fae a kiss, Sarah vanished in a cloud of shivering, gold dust.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Thanks to all those who have been reading this story and been so patient with me. I am having exams which being a post graduate student are a little tough and which is why this chapter may seem abrupt. I'll try to make the next chapter better but I do need your votes for support and your comments and feedback on how to improve. Jaded

OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers