Between Floors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giglio
Giglio
11 Followers

'Fuck' was an expletive she'd always avoided using, but now, for some reason, it was all she could say. And as he plunged into her again and again, she could hear herself chanting the word as though it were a mantra, the pitch of her voice rising with every repetition. Even more astonishingly, as Jake continued to take her—quite literally—at her word, she suddenly realized she needed more. She'd never previously been a fan of rough sex either, yet now...

"Harder!" she gasped, her eyes opening, searching for his in the mirror.

Pausing mid-thrust, Jake looked understandably dubious. "Harder?"

She nodded, feeling a curious sense of satisfaction as a broad smile began curving his lips. And as he started drawing back, his gaze still holding hers, she gripped the rail more tightly than ever. She felt Jake's hands move from her hips to the very tops of her thighs, his fingertips digging into her flesh.

"You sure?" he asked, raising his eyebrows one last time.

Kayla frowned. "Jake, please! Just—o-o-oh!" She shrieked as he slammed into her, the impact almost knocking her off her feet. Pain merged with pleasure, his cock seeming to travel further inside her than it ever had before, bumping the neck of her womb. "Fuck! Oh—fuck..."

His next thrust more brutal than the first, she squealed with shock.How could she want this? she wondered, even as he hammered into her again.How could it be that she was actually enjoying this? Because enjoying it she was. Though she cried out with every violent stroke, she could feel a river of pleasure building, could feel a rising tide of pressure, and although her last orgasm had only recently set the standard by which all future orgasms would be measured, her approaching climax bore all the hallmarks of being a once in a life-time seismic event...

"Oh—my—God!" she wailed, no longer feeling his hands on his thighs as he began pounding into her, his cock moving in and out like a piston. "Sweet Jesus—oh fuck! Oh—Ja-a-a-ke!"

She screamed as she came, her orgasm so intense it bordered pain, the wash of pleasure radiating outwards from her womb in waves so violent, her whole body quaked in rhythm, her vision fading even as she heard Jake's own shout of completion, her shaking legs failing even as he drove into her one last time, flooding her with his seed.

It was several moments before either of them spoke.

"Fuck."

"Hey." Kayla wasn't at all sure where she found the energy to laugh. "That's my line."

Jake grinned at her reflection. Rather to her relief, he looked almost as wasted as she felt. "It was a fucking good one."

"I can't believe we just did that." She managed another smile. "I can't believeI just did that. Here—likethis."

As his gaze roamed her face, she saw his eyes soften. "Jesus, look at you," he murmured apologetically. "Wait, let me..." As he released her to withdraw from her tender pussy, she yelped then staggered, weak without his support. "Kayla!" With a soft groan, he caught her just before she fell, hauling her back into his embrace. "What the hell have I done?"

She laughed up at him, already feeling better to find herself in those strong arms. "Only rocked my world, baby."

His slow grin returned. "I did?"

She nodded adamantly. "About time too, don't you think?"

"Yeah." That amazing grin finally reached his eyes, making the corners crinkle boyishly. "The earth moved for me too, sweetheart."

And almost as though somebody somewhere had heard him, the elevator juddered and once more, Kayla's stomach lurched. "We're going down!" she exclaimed, feeling her own eyes widen. "Someone must've fixed this thing. Oh Jesus—" Panic-stricken, she gaped at him before casting a glance down at her barely clad body. "Look at the state of us!"

Laughing, he released her again before bending to retrieve his shorts and jeans. "Thought you kinda liked the idea of getting caught," he teased, straightening up to slide his hands into her open blouse and grasping the loose ends of her bra.

"Theidea, Jake," she mumbled, pressing her burning face into his chest as he re-attached the hooks. "Only the idea."

But by virtue of him fastening the top buttons of her blouse and she working her way up from the bottom, by the time the car bumped to a gentle halt and the doors opened, the engineer who greeted them witnessed only a young couple standing before him hand in hand. Albeit a somewhat unkempt couple.

"Been stuck in there long?" he asked, cocking one surprisingly bushy eyebrow.

Straight-faced, Jake consulted his watch. "'Bout half an hour or so."

"Sorry about that," the engineer said with a grimace. "Darned thing's a bit temperamental. That's the third time it's gotten stuck this week."

"No problem," Jake responded, taking the opportunity to wink at Kayla as the bushy-browed man peered inside the car. "Out of interest, how did you know we were in there? Couldn't hear any alarm."

As straight-faced as Jake had been mere moments earlier, the engineer waved up towards the ceiling. "CCTV," he said, even as Kayla's horrified gaze fell upon the tiny mounted camera in the corner. And as he turned back to face them, it was his turn to wink. "Hundred bucks, I could make you a copy?"

"No thanks." Judging by both men's expressions, Kayla knew she must have surprised them with the immediacy of her response. But then she'd rather surprised herself... "You keep it honey, we're good." And taking Jake's arm she marched him across the foyer, unable to resist taking one last glance over her shoulder at the engineer's startled face.

"Wow." Outside on the sidewalk, Jake spun her around to face him, eyes bright with astonishment. "Baby, are you sure? If you want me to, I'll get that video. I'll pay whatever it takes."

She grinned, nonetheless touched he was prepared to go to such lengths. "Nah," she said, giving her head a vehement shake. "We don't need that video, it's fine."

"Honestly?" He looked disbelieving. "Because I'll get it, I swear. I'll—"

"Ssh." Planting her finger over his lips, the newly sexually-enlightened Kayla felt her grin widen. "I mean it. I promise, it's fine. Besides..."

She waited a beat, closely watching his face.

"We can make better ones, right?"

*

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave a comment—all feedback is much appreciated.

Gx

Giglio
Giglio
11 Followers
12