Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Simone had her first climax of the night. When she released my head, we moved around on the bed. Simone rolled onto her side to catch her breath but in no time was ready to keep going. She surprised me by latching on to my breast, hungrily sucking on the nipple as soon as it came within range. Wade lay down behind her, one hand on a large tit, the other hand between her legs to prepare her to take his large caramel snake. He penetrated her with first one finger, then two and then three as I guided her head downwards to my own pussy, almost bare except for a little runway strip or dark brown. Simone had barely begun feasting on me, when Wade expertly lifted her leg and entered her with one fluid motion.

My poor pussy was pretty much neglected after that since Wade had her moaning and writhing in no time. He rocked back and forth, giving his hips a slight twist as he plunged inwards – the screwdriver, as I called it. I had to content myself with sucking on Simone's melons.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh," Simone moaned as we went to town on her. "That's it. That's ittttt!" Her whole body began to shake as a powerful orgasm rose all the way from her toes. Then she went limp.

We left her to rest while my baby took care of my needs. Wade let me ride him because he knew I was desperate to cum. I mounted him in the "backwards facing cowgirl" position because I knew how much he loved watching my ass swallow up his erection. I lowered myself gingerly because he was so hard that his girth was extra tonight. Then, as customary, I had to lean forward to take the last two inches of him.

I raised myself off him then plopped back down, slowly at first, then faster and faster, his balls slapping against and stimulating my engorged clit. In addition to moving up and down I worked my waist in a circle, giving him some of that Caribbean wining action. Wade's grunts became groans and mingled with my own.

"Come on baby," I urged him. "Your boo's thirsty. Give me some man water." In unison we climaxed, and Wade filled me up until cum started leaking out around his dick. Spent we collapsed in a heap.

We called a night after three rounds. In the early hours Wade slipped out silently, fading away like a phantom with the dawn, to avoid any sought of awkwardness that might linger. Since that night the three of us together have not have any more adventures but Simone and I have grown closer, although before this that didn't even seem possible. Now, we're both women with secrets – a commonality that no one suspects. Because when we're stripped down to the core we have the same desires, the same needs. I don't know how Simone feeds these desires that she'd kept dormant for so long, no more than I tell her of my own adventures. Some things are meant to remain secret. The one thing I can say after all this is, birds of a feather, do flock together.

12