Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this." He says in a low, soft growl. "I can't make love to you here..." "...I can't... make love to you here". He repeats, his eyes still locked with hers as they share breaths, both of them drowning in a lake of desire.

"It doesn't matter where we are" is all she can manage to say, her voice and breaths ragged, before his mouth is on hers, lips and tongue mobile and pressing and searching. He is powerless in his desire for her. The scent of her warm body envelopes him, as the entire universe fades except for the two of them. She is all he knows.

He slowly unbuttons her blouse, starting at the bottom button. When he has manages to get to the third one, he runs his warm palm over her belly, making her tremble noticeably. "So soft" he whispers to her and bends to kiss and tongue her navel, the sound of her moans drifting to his desire-buzzed ears on a wave. He opens the last three buttons with the ease and dexterity of an expert, revealing her beautifully round breasts to him. Her alabaster skin is complimented by her white lace bra, her dark peachy nipples beg for attention through the silky lace, attention he is waiting breathlessly to give. He slides his fingers along the inner edge of the lacy fabric, feeling her soft warm breasts and pulls the material down, allowing each breast to bounce out, free of confinement. He takes a long look at them both, heaving with each ragged breath she takes and decides they are perfect. "So beautiful" he whispers.

Hating her clothing suddenly, he hastily pulls her blouse off her shoulders, followed by her bra. He loosens his tie and unbuttons his shirt, which Emma quickly pulls off his shoulders and down his arms. The tie remains loosely encircling his neck. He presses himself against her, flattening her breasts against him. "Emma, Emma, Emmmmma... you're so beautiful... so warm... how did I never see it before?"

His fingers slide lazily across her nipples, watching as the flesh pebbles beneath his caress. Her body reacting to the barest of touches. He grabs both breasts firmly, one in each hand, squeezing them and biting her nipples like an animal, sucking and dragging his teeth across the sensitive peeks, making her moan wildly and clutch at his hair, his neck, his back as he focuses his attention on one breast, then the other and back again, frantic.

Back to her mouth again, groaning into her parted lips as she squeezes and strokes his swollen cock. Keeping one breast tightly in his grasp, the other hand slips slowly down her body to her hip and then to the soft flesh of her thigh. He feels her body begin to tremble and she breaks their eye contact, looking down. He releases his captive hold on her breast and brings his hand to her chin, lifting her face to look deeply into her eyes. He kisses her with warmth and passion on the mouth once again. He can't get enough of kissing her. "Don't be afraid of me" he commands softly, his eyes penetrating her. She can only nod in response as his hand slowly slips under her tight black skirt, his eyes locked with hers, feeling lace panties that are warm and very wet with her desire for him. At his touch, her eyes close and she whimpers softly.

"Open your legs for me Emma." He quietly commands her and she obeys, gasping at the soft sensual sound of his voice.

He slides his fingers along the warm, damp edge of her panties, making her tremble again as a small gasp escapes her lips. "Wait" she gasps again. He doesn't stop, just gently rubs back and forth along that edge for a moment, and then slips his fingers under, and slowly slides two fingers into her, holding her as she moans in his ear, his own body shuddering uncontrollably at the sound. "... so warm Emma... so tight."

Her mouth still near his ear, she softly whispers, "Michael" as electricity bolts through his body at the sound of the name she never called him by [.. Michael... Michael... Michael...] over and over again his name on her lips repeats in his mind like a sweet seductive dream.

The time and place is all wrong, but they cannot help themselves. In a single fluid motion, he pulls her skirt up and then slides his hands behind her again, lifting her up against him. She wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her over to the upholstered ottoman and stands her in front of him. He can hear nothing but his heart beating and his blood rushing. He looks at her intensely. Her hair is tousled, her bare breasts heaving with each ragged breath. His face red and hot with maddening desire for her.

She slides her hands down his hips, slipping his slacks and boxers to the floor, then gives him a light push on his chest and he comes down on the ottoman.

Face to face with her white silk panties and the dark auburn covered mound beneath, he admires the view of her for a moment. She is exquisitely voluptuous and all woman.

"Michael..." she whispers in strained protest. In complete understanding, he smiles up at her urgency before hooking his forefingers into the sides of her panties, sliding them down her hips slowly. She steps out of them.

He wants to just stare at the beauty that is her womanhood, but there is no time for that now.

"Come sit on my lap, baby." He says.

"Oh God." Is all she can say as she straddles him on her knees, his cock nestles snugly into her pink flesh.

"Emmaaaa..." He whispers to her. "I know it's been a long time...I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me..." she pants.

His throat is so tight he can hardly breathe as he holds her tightly to his chest, arms under hers, hands in her hair, cherishing her as he nestles the head of his cock deeper into her hot, tight opening, groaning into her neck as wet heat washes over him. There are no words to say, he can only feel as he's pushing, pressing himself into her as slowly as he can possibly muster. It takes every ounce of fortitude to not just plunge into her tight flesh. Finally, the thick head of his cock penetrates her with a pop. Her cries, a mixture of lust and pain stream into his ear as half words melt from his lips onto her neck. He kisses her tenderly; stilling himself as her body slowly allows his invasion. He begins to move beneath her.

"Tell me if I hurt you." He growls low in his throat as he works himself further and further into her hot flesh, pressing and pushing with slow determination, each tiny thrust burying his cock centimeter by erotic centimeter until finally, he is buried within her quaking body.

"Oh God, you feel so... right. Like you were made just for me." He breathes softly into her ear, holding her firmly, savoring this first sensation, kissing her passionately on the lips, neck and breasts, their hearts pounding together, her hands in his thick dark hair, his breath hot on her skin.

"Michael" she whispers, the urgency back, her body screaming for action.

"Lean back just a little baby." When she does, she cries out in ecstasy.

"Yes, that's it isn't it." He growls through clinched teeth at her. "That's the spot isn't it."

"Yes, oh yes!" she cries.

He slides his hand down between them, finding her engorged clit with the pad of his thumb and begins to rub in a circular motion. Her head swims and falls backward with the sensation of him inside her so deep, stretching her nearly past her limits, his breath hot on her skin, his heart pounding desire against her, his fingers expertly dancing with the most sensitive place on her body.

"Oooooohhhhh..." she sighs, trembling in his arms.

Just being inside her with her body pressed against him, touching her in places he had never even dreamed of touching her before today, and listening to her soft whimpering sounds as she tries to stifle her cries is enough to drive him nearly out of his mind; but when she begins to grind herself on him, slowly at first - then faster, he knows he died and was now in heaven. Groaning his approval as she rides him with growing frenzy, rising to leave only the tip of him inside her then driving herself down again and again, over and over; crying out, driving past gentle love making to urgent, bruising, blinding passion, deliberate and steady, her sheath so hot and tight around him, milking him past any glimmer of control.

"Please cum in me." She pleads only minutes later, breaths ragged. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

The words almost wreck his control. Feeling her tension increasing to the breaking point, he captures her face with his free hand, kissing her passionately on the mouth, imprisoning her gaze with his.

"Miiiichael"

"I know baby" he manages to whisper just before watching in pure admiration as she plunges into the abyss of a storm enraged orgasm, her body rigid as the waves of pleasure crash down upon her. The expression on her face is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, throwing him over the edge of any hope for control, groaning deep in his throat as his own intense climax plunders him, body and soul.

Breathlessly they cling to the other as their bodies tremble uncontrollably.

"Oh God" she cries completely overcome, beginning to weep helplessly into her hands.

"Hey..." he whispers breathlessly to her, grasping her hands and pulling them gently downward. "...You're hiding from me?"

When she finally looks up at him, he's wounded by her sudden play of emotional distance. He holds her hands and kisses away her tears as only a lover can do.

"I don't want to let you go." She sobs.

"I'm not going anywhere." His eyes are ablaze with his newly realized love for her. "Marry me, Emma".

Shocked, she is speechless for several moments. "You don't believe in marriage."

"Be my wife."

Emma's eyes pierce his, "Mike, I know you, and know you are full of shit!"

He eyes her carefully. "You want to see for yourself?"

Glaring into his eyes, she says, "Ya!"

12