Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a deal."

"Good, because I love her, and I want her to feel happy and feel sexy like a woman should. I get laid anytime, any day. But there's only so much rug munching between friends before she needs some raw masculine force to let her feel completely wanted and desirable."

Reflecting on the statement that they had possibly licked each other and the visual of those two bodies writhing and moaning with faces buried between gorgeous thighs was the catalyst to my quickly approaching release.

She continued turning her face away as she closed her eyes, "Now, I want you to imagine Mandy bent over this couch, taking your hard cock up her ass. Imagine you're pounding into her hips. Imagine that's her sweet pussy juice all over your cock and balls. Imagine her tits filling up your hands, her nipples that you're twisting and pulling.

"Pull my hair...pull my hair like a bitch in heat. Fuck me dirty. Fuck me deep up my ass. I want to be shitting your jizz for a week. Make my asshole hurt. I want to remember you when I sit down. Fuck me like a whore. Fuck this whore for Mandy. Show her how much you want her."

I was beyond control. My orgasm was a runaway train that I was not the conductor of. My slow strokes at the beginning had escalated to furious thrusts that shook Kelly and caused waves to roll across her toned ass. The mucles in her cheeks shook and jiggled with each slap of my hips. Before they tightened up to blow, my balls were tapping Kelly's soggy swollen lips. Her fingers were a blur as they worked her clit side to side.

Opening my eyes, I saw that Mandy had moved over to our end of the loveseat and had a mouthful of Kelly's tit while her eyes were fixed on watching me violate Kelly's backside. I saw her nod her head downwards after meeting my eyes. I looked down between her legs to see that she had spread her labia with her fingers while pulling back her clitoral hood. She had a wonderful groomed set of pubes that formed a neat strip that stopped at the edge of her C section scar. She had one foot on the floor while the other was resting on the seat of the couch. Her knees were spread as far as she could manuever them. She could not have opened up her gorgeous rouge swollen honeypot any further. Looking back at her eyes, I saw her throw me a wink as she ran her tongue around Kelly's quivering nipple. As she bit it gently between her teeth, the corner of her lips turned up in a mischievous smile.

Kelly came in a series of loud repeated, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as her sphincter clamped down on my cock. I then began spurted my seed into her bowels in a similar set of grunts.

"Oh shit!" she gasped.

"Aw fuck!" I replied.

I stumbled over and collapsed onto the other end of the loveseat. Kelly straddled Mandy and they began making out. Kelly was finally sated.

I heard giggles and looked up.

"Stop it, bitch," Kelly mumbled. She was shoving Mandy's hand away from playing with her abused crotch. They were exchanging saliva with grappling tongues as they mauled each other's flushed tits.

Winding down, they sat together - Kelly on Mandy's lap - with Mandy resting her face against Kelly's breast and her hand stroking her thigh. They were both looking at me with smiles on their faces.

Kelly spoke up, pulling her damp locks up into a ponytail with a Scrunchie.

"We're having a Girl's Night at my house with all the kids staying the night at Mandy's. We don't watch The Notebook and have a good cry, just to let you know. I plan on fucking the taste out of Mandy's mouth with my strap-on and she's gonna return the favor afterwards."

"Kelly!", Mandy gasped. "Jesus, girl!"

"Shutup." she retorted. "I know your cunt clenched over that. Anyways, we'd love to have you come over after dark when we've gotten started and add another willing cock to the party. We should be good and loose from the wine by then. You up for it?"

I looked down at my cock, coated in residue, picked up the end, and let it drop down to my thigh. A drop of semen landed on my knee.

"Sure, I should be ready by then."

The end of chapter one.