Between Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that wet?" he asked, still looking at me as he bent to retrieve his soggy, trampled suit jacket.

I smiled as I wiped at the slickness on my cleavage. "Yeah! It's slimy, too," I said, checking to be sure it was trapped snugly between my body and my dress. "Gotta keep it somewhere, though. I might get.........thirsty, on the way home." I swiped my top lip with my tongue and winked at him. "Now, get me back inside, and try to forget this ever happened."

"Not likely," he muttered, as he escorted me inside. I headed for the restroom, where I fixed my hair and makeup before examining my souvenir. It was still warm; a glorious little vessel of nastiness! I tucked it into my tiny purse before moving back to the lounge.

Gary was still engaged in conversation with the same group. It looked like it could go on all night. "Gary," I said, between their sentences. When he looked inquisitively at me, I put on my best pout and said, "I want to go home. My feet hurt." It was true. Those high-heels were killing me, at that point.

"Yeah, take her home," one of the guys said. "Let the poor girl get off those heels, and massage her feet for her."

Unwilling to seem insensitive in front of his friends, my husband sighed. I changed my tack, suddenly.

"Tell you what," I said, as if hitting on a bright idea. "If you can get one of these guys to drop you, I'll drive myself home. Then you can stay as late as you want."

You couldn't miss his smile! "Are you sure?" he asked. "Will you be okay?" I assured him that I would, and he handed me the keys. "Hey!" he suddenly asked. "Got any of my money left?" I retrieved the wad he'd given me earlier from my purse, hoping it hadn't held any of the aroma from my 'souvenir'. Handing it to him, I explained, "I watched everybody else play."

Phil intercepted me at the door as I was leaving. He followed me outside and to the car. "Not leaving, are you?' he asked, sliding an arm around my waist. He kissed me. "I could follow you home," he whispered. "Or, we could get a place."

I pushed him away and stared at him. "Phil, what are you gonna do about your wife?" I asked, frowning. "Let her watch? No," I said quickly. "That was fun, but it's over. Go home. Fuck your wife while you think about me." I kissed him quickly on the cheek and got into my car. As I pulled away, I watched him in the mirror and smiled.

"That WAS fun," I said softly, even now feeling the remnants of my wetness between my thighs.

* * *

When I got home, I called Dan. I had gotten naked, and I told him that, to his obvious delight. Then I relayed the details of my encounter as he listened. I knew he was playing with himself. I could hear it in his breathing. My own hand lingered between my outstretched legs as I lay across the arm of Gary's chair, my fingertips teasing the sensitive skin of my labia. "So, did he come inside you?" he asked, his voice urgent.

"No. I know you said not to let that happen anymore," I told him. "I made him wear a rubber, after I blew him."

I waited, listening to his soft breathing. Finally he asked, "And?"

I hesitated before answering, enjoying his discomfort. "I did what you told me to do," I whispered at last. I heard his breath catch for a moment, and imagined his hand, briskly stroking his cock, now.

"Was there a lot?"

I laughed softly. "Are you kidding? It's almost half-full," I teased. I pulled my purse off the coffee table and fished my prize from inside. Then I whispered, "I have it right here."

There was a longer silence, and I listened carefully, but couldn't tell what he was doing. I dangled the bloated condom before my eyes as I waited, studying its whitish, jelly-like load. Finally, his voice broke my reverie.

"Put the phone on speaker-phone," he ordered. I did.

"Tori. I want you to do something for me." His voice was in control, but tight and constricted-sounding. My fingers worked at the knot at the top of the rubber, trying to release it. I knew what he wanted me to do.

"It's stuck," I complained. "I pulled it too tight." He laughed; that sexy, Sean Connery-kind of laugh.

"That's okay," he soothed. "I want you to clean it off outside, for me. Taste yourself. See what I get to taste and smell. Lick it."

I held the bag over my face and lowered it to my mouth. Inhaling, I could smell my own funk. Extending my tongue, I tasted a hint of my own juices, and something over-riding it. It was a chemical taste; kind of bitter. Sighing, I said, "It tastes nasty. Like rubber, but worse. And my stuff has all dried out."

"Okay." He sounded frustrated. "Get it open, if you have to tear the top." My fingers were working, and, using my nails and teeth, I managed to loosen the knot enough to pull it apart.

"Got it!"

I pulled the condom open, and immediately smelled Phil's semen. It smelled strangely like Lima beans. "I love Lima beans," I said in a soft voice, holding it under my nose.

"What?"

Giggling, I said, "Sorry......nothing." I inhaled deeply. "It smells strong. Can I taste it, Dan?"

"By all means."

With my left hand, I squeezed the viscous fluid up from the bottom, like I would a toothpaste tube. It flowed over the top, dripping from my fingers onto my chest. "Dammit," I muttered.

"I'm spilling it," I told Dan. "It's all over my chest."

Dan told me not to worry about that. I could clean it up with my fingers, later, he said. When I told him the condom was hard to handle, being so slippery and flexible, he instructed me to put the open end against my lips and just tip it upward. I did, and it flowed over my lips and down my chin. I caught most of it, though, and held it in my mouth, savoring its flavor. I moaned, partly for Dan's benefit.

"Is it good, baby?" he asked, and I said, "Oh, yeah," as I swallowed it in one big gulp. "It's still warm. Tastes kinda like yours." He laughed.

"Dan? It's all over my face, too," I said, in a little-girl voice. "It's on my chin, and my cheeks, and it's running down my neck."

This had an immediate effect on Dan. His voice sounded strangled as he told me to smear it around, and I could actually hear him jacking off. "Make your face a mess for me, Tori," he grunted. His breath was heavy, and I could imagine him, in his bedroom; his hand sliding quickly up and down over his stiff cock. It made me so wet! I dropped the empty condom on my chest, and my hands went to my pussy. Two fingers of my left hand held my labia apart, as my right forefinger played, sliding up and over the slick folds, and teasing my clit.

For the next few minutes, we didn't talk; just listened to one another, as our mutual pleasure grew. Finally, I came, with a loud squeal.

"Oh, godddddddddd!" I gasped, and he groaned loudly. He was cumming, too, almost in time with my climax, and I listened to his grunts of pleasure as my heart pounded in my chest.

* * *

Gary got home around 11:30. I had showered, dressed myself in my sexiest negligee, and waited on the sofa for him, ready to fuck him senseless. I was so sexually charged I could barely stand it. When he came through the door, though, I knew he was drunk. On top of that, I could smell perfume on him from where I sat. He looked at me with a guilty look and threw up his hands.

"I know. I know," he began, but I cut him off by rising and walking out of the room.

"Go to bed, Gary," I said, over my shoulder. I climbed into bed, and was asleep by the time he got out of the shower and into our bed. I dreamed; and in my dream, I fucked many men, and drank a lot of cum, and thought about the next time.

12