Between My Brother's Legs

Story Info
I found happiness, acceptance and love.
6.2k words
4.19
144.1k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between my brother's legs, I found happiness, acceptance, and love. When presented with the opportunity, the right place, and the right time we foolishly thought if we were discrete and careful we could love each other forever.

When discovered, the almost yearlong incestuous relationship with my older brother turned my life upside down.

Note:

- This story involves consensual incest between a brother and sister, so if this will offend you, please stop reading.

- Please, forgive my attempt at the Italian language.

********************

I moved to the little enclave of Shingletown a little over a year ago after a horrible experience involving my lover and my family. I don't regret what happened, but I do regret the upheaval and the way it tore my family apart. You see, my lover was my older brother Jack. We had been having physical relations for almost a year when due to our continuing lust for each other and our carelessness, our Mother had barged into my bedroom, unannounced and caught us in bed together, having sex.

*****

I don't know quite how it started, but I know there had been flirting and sparks between Jack and me since he had moved back home after college. Jack was five years older than I was. At twenty three years old, he was tall, athletic, good looking, smart and already the owner of a small but growing construction business.

Over the last couple of years, to everyone's surprise, Jack had become a reasonably level headed and responsible young man. This was in sharp contrast to the Jack I had grown up with; he had been in and out of minor trouble for years, which is why our folks sent him off to live with Uncle Edward, Mom's younger brother. I guess they thought if he could meet new people, change his environment it would help, but it didn't. Within a year he was back, a girl he had met claimed Jack had gotten her pregnant, which of course, he denied, and our Uncle Ed had sent him packing.

Jack had always been a "bad boy", you know, popular with the girls, but despite this, Mom was constantly badgering Jack about his girlfriends. It was obvious she wanted him to settle down with a nice girl and start a family and she would often reinforce her prying into his love life by telling him he'd never meet anyone if he kept spending all of his free time with me. Jack would roll his eyes and humor her whenever he dated someone, by being sure to introduce Mom to the girlfriend of the moment. That, however, didn't seem to stop him from "messing" with me, his little sister.

I need you to keep in mind that what happened between Jack and me wasn't entirely his fault because I fully admit that I was aware and flattered by his attentions. I usually knew when he was peeping into the bathroom while I showered, or watching me undress at night. I'd sometimes be aware of him coming into my room, pulling the bedclothes away and fondling my breasts at night. Sometimes during these late night visits, I would open my legs a little so that he could see my swollen, pink bud and dreamily moan when he would let one or two fingers ever so lightly rub over my clit and slip between my legs. I knew it drove him crazy and through my partially closed eyelids, I could see his erection grow. He was such a pervert, but he was my big brother, what could it hurt to let him touch it?

Recently out of high school, and soon to start college, I was a silly child, playing with fire . . .

I remember the first time I sucked my brother's dick. It was very early on a Sunday morning, Mom and Dad asleep in their room down the hall. I got out of bed, and still half asleep walked to the bathroom and not expecting anyone to be in there, opened the door and walked in. I stopped in mid stride, surprised to see my brother Jack, naked; his legs slightly apart, his eyes closed, his hand holding his semi hard cock. I had walked in just as he had finished peeing and now I stood staring, mesmerized by the sight of his penis.

I must have stood there for what seemed a long time, because he finally said in his typical smart ass tone, "You like what you see? Come here and touch it, come on. It won't bite," thinking he was funny. He turned to face me, and in a coaxing voice said, "Come on Bethy, be a good girl and kiss it for me . . . be a good girl." I watched his erection grow bigger as he spoke to me. I could feel my heart pounding, and my breathing becoming fast and shallow when Jack placed his hands on my shoulders and urged me to kneel in front of him.

"Go ahead Bethy, you know you want to, it's ok . . . kiss it," he cajoled.

I leaned forward and kissed his bulbous cockhead as his cock hung long and heavy between his legs, a small bead of pee still clinging to its tip. I gave it a slow wet lick and pressed my face into his warm crotch, inhaling his man scent. He reached down, took hold of his cock and rubbed it across my lips. I started to lick and kiss his cock, then softly ran my tongue from his balls up to the tip of his cockhead and gently inserted the tip of my tongue into his pee slit tasting the warm saltiness of his pre-cum.

I looked up at him, my tongue teasing his cock, one hand caressing his thighs, the other hand fondling his balls. One at a time, I sucked his balls into my mouth, and as I sucked his balls, I realized that Jack was jerking his cock. Jack began to moan and I released his balls. I parted my lips, silently inviting him to ease his cock into my mouth as I started to such his dick again.

"Oh, fuck . . . suck me, Beth, suck me," he groaned.

I could feel Jack's body tensing and his cock swelling in my mouth. Pressing his cock deeper into my mouth, he came hard, spewing his cum down my throat. I began to gag and he slowly, reluctantly pulled back. He stood there trembling, his cock still in my mouth and I impulsively decided I wanted to clean his dick.

His cock was covered in cum and saliva, "can I clean it off?" I asked shyly.

"Oh baby, you don't ever have to ask me that," he said, as I lowered my mouth and licked his balls of the cum that had dripped down. My tongue slid over and under his balls, until they were cleaned, before I swiped my tongue along his length and covering its crown with my mouth licked and sucked away the remaining cum before he reached down and helped me to my feet.

"Damn, baby sister," where the fuck did you learn to do that?" he asked.

Embarrassed by his praise, I couldn't look at him. "I didn't learn it anywhere; I've never don't this before, Jack. I saw you naked and big like that, and I just wondered what it would be like to feel you in my hand and my mouth."

"Did I do it right? Was it okay? I asked suddenly insecure and needing his approval.

"You did good, Bethy," he said looking at me in a strange, different way.

"You did real good," he said again, kissing me hard and lustfully on my lips.

*****

Before starting my freshman year at University, my parents gave me a long promised gift of a trip to Italy. Though wanting me to explore the world, my best friend Linda, unfortunately, couldn't make the trip with me, and my parents were hesitant for me to go alone. To solve this problem, Dad insisted my older brother Jack accompany me. For some reason, Mom was adamant about my postponing my trip until a date when Linda would be able to go. Dad kept trying to convince her that Jack was old enough and responsible enough to look out for me and besides, we couldn't postpone the trip or I would miss the start of school that was scheduled within just a week of our return date home. I don't know about Dad, but to me, it seemed as if Mom didn't want Jack and me to go on the trip together. As the departure date grew closer, Mom reluctantly relented, and the matter of Jack accompanying me was finally settled.

Aware that we were going to be alone, without the scrutiny of our parents, the sexual tension between us seemed to grow and intensify. By the time, we arrived at the Leonardo da Vinci Airport in Rome, Italy and finally checked into our hotel, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. To our credit, we managed to behave like brother and sister the first couple of nights. The third day, however, our desire for each other was more than we could handle and my big brother Jack ended up in my bed, taking my virginity and fucking me as if I were the only woman in the world.

As I mentioned before, the first couple of nights in Rome were tense but chaste. I had begun to think things would be "appropriate" between us, until that night when a sudden chill pulled me out of sleep. I awoke to Jack bending over me his mouth gently suckling my breast, my nipple hard from the warmth and sweetness of his mouth. For a brief moment I thought I was home in my own bed with Jack indulging in one of his late night visits to my room, but when his hand strayed to my clit, my eyes opened wide in surprise, and I realized where I was.

"Jack? Jack?" I asked sleepily, enjoying the feel of his hand and the growing heat between my legs.

"Well, hello little sister, I saw you curled up there looking so sexy, but so innocent at the same time. I almost changed my mind about what I needed to do," Jack said as he stood and stripped out of his clothes. My brother Jack stretched out next to me and immediately slid two long fingers inside me.

Stroking unhurriedly, making sure that his fingers brushed over the top of my pussy sending shivers through me each time, Jack took his time getting me wet and ready for him. I reached down and placed my hand over his indicating I wanted more pressure and was immediately rewarded with an orgasm.

"Ohhhh Jack . . . ." I moaned as he pulled himself up and mounted me.

"Jack, listen . . . listen to me, I said anxiously, knowing what was about to happen. Jack, this is wrong, we can't do this." Jack had fingered me countless times before, but he had never put his thing inside me. I was still a virgin.

"No Bethy, you listen to me. This is right for us, we both know that. We've tried not to let it happen, but we both knew that it would sooner or later. This is right!" he said emphatically. Sufficiently chastised, I lay quietly under him not talking anymore, not resisting, but opened my thighs wider for him, allowing him to press his cockhead into me.

I remember irrationally thinking that, if it didn't hurt when he used his fingers between my legs (it felt good), why would his using his cock be any different? But it was.

I'll never forget how gentle he tried to be when he took my virginity. I gave a pained, guttural sound, like a wounded animal, when he pushed into me with his hard, thick cock. As my small, tight pussy was stretched open, I couldn't help but scream and dig my nails into his arms. I lay there whimpering as inch by inch he slid his cock into me until I could take his full length. He pulled out leaving his swollen, purple knob inside me and paused. He pushed his long cock into me in again, grunting with the pleasure and effort of burying his cock for the first time in that most taboo of places.

"Ughhhhh," I groaned tearfully.

Jack stopped thrusting and seeing my tears, kissed them away.

"You okay, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, Jack . . . but it hurts," I responded.

"It'll start feeling better, just try to relax," he reassured me.

He began stroking, slowly, stroking in and out of my pussy, until I was slippery from his pre-cum and my own wetness. At one point, his baser urges overtook him, and he began thrusting into me so hard that a couple of times he sent jolts of what felt like electricity coursing through my body. Not knowing what sex was supposed to be like, I lay there and let him do whatever he wanted. He slumped on top of me, as his hips jack hammered into me. His thrusting increased until he pushed up on his arms, his back arched and with one last deep thrust, he ejaculated into my unprotected, no longer virgin pussy.

After a few minutes, Jack got up and walking over to the bar poured himself a drink and took a couple of sips before coming back to the bed and offering his drink to me. When Jack had cum, it startled me, and I now sat there on the bed clutching the sheet to me, naively not sure what had happened. Standing at the foot of the bed, taking me by the ankles he pulled them toward him sliding me onto my back. Jack knelt at the foot of the bed and placing my knees on his shoulders, he pressed his face between my thighs and began to lick me in long soft laps savoring the taste of his cum that had begun to seep from my pussy. No one had ever pleasured me like this before, and I thought I would die from the new sensations that I was experiencing. Jack licked and sucked my pussy clean and then turned to teasing my clit. With his mouth covering my sensitive nub, he exhaled his warm, moist breath followed by a cool whisper of air that made my clit contract. With the tip of his tongue, he teased along the shaft of my clit, the sides, the top, but not quite touching my engorged, aching clit.

My legs instinctively opened wider, and my hands slipped behind his head and pressed his mouth closer. I began to squirm and whimper with a growing need to find release when Jack pushed his fingers into my pussy and while stroking them in and out of me, at the same time sucked my clit between his lips and squeezed it forcing me to experience my first orgasm with a man, with my brother.

*****

We dozed for a few hours before getting up and dressed with the goal of finding somewhere to grab a bite to eat; we strolled down the street enjoying the warm early evening breeze. Jack saw a sign that read 'Farmacia' (pharmacy), and we went in.

"I need to get some rubbers," Jack said in a low voice.

Feeling embarrassed, I stood near the door as Jack walked to the counter and in stilted, long unused high school Italian asked the clerk "Hai un preservative?" (Do you have condoms?).

"Si" (yes) the man said as he looked over at me. Smiling the clerk turned back to Jack, and asked "La tua ragazza?" (Your girlfriend?).

Jack said yes, and the man walked from behind the counter, down the aisle and picked up several small boxes from the shelf. He came back and put the boxes on the counter where Jack picked out the one he wanted.

"Lei e Molto Carina," (she's very pretty) the man said and gave Jack a lecherous grin.

"Grazie," (thank you) Jack said as we exited the Farmacia.

It was probably my imagination, but for a moment, I thought I saw the clerk brush his hand across an obvious erection that tented the front of his pants.

We leisurely walked down the street with Jack's arm draped over my shoulder, and through the thin fabric of my blouse, I could feel his fingers teasing my nipple into a hard, sensitive peak. I was becoming aroused, and my excitement was obvious to the men who stared and smiled at Jack's boldness when he slipped his hand into the top of my blouse and possessively cupped my breast in his palm. By the time we found a nice restaurant, finished dinner and got back to our hotel, we were crazy with lust, and he had me bent over the back of the sofa with his cock inside me before we had our clothes off.

We did not get out of our room very much the remainder of that week, but when we did, we made the most of it. We took a bike trip one afternoon and finding a quiet, spot we pulled off the road and leisurely had sex in the warm sun. It was not planned, just an impulsive desire to fuck outdoors.

Behind a small copse of trees, we found an ideal spot. A quiet clearing, in the center of which was an old deteriorating bench that had to have been there for many years. We stashed our bikes in the bushes and Jack, not concerned about whether we could be seen from the road or not, took his cock out and sat down on the makeshift bench.

"Come over her Beth, and take your jeans off," he said fully expecting me to comply with his instructions. I did as he told me.

I straddled his legs so that I was sitting on his lap, and lifting my butt, he began guiding his cock into my warm wet pussy. Jack groaned and in a deep, throaty voice said, "Oh fuck, my baby sister was definitely ready for her big brother." I felt his cockhead being pressed into my pussy, opening, stretching it to accommodate his girth. I sank down on his dick allowing him to slide deeper inside me. Jack gave a long, sigh of pleasure and paused; after a few seconds, feeling his hands tighten their hold on my hips I began to ride him. True to his nature, Jack needed control, and as he held me by my hips, he started thrusting in and out of my pussy and with each up stroke, my exposed clit rubbed deliciously against his enlarged cock.

We fucked with a desperation that I think surprised both of us. Jack shoved his cock into me hard and deep one last time before he exploded, spraying my pussy with his abundant, potent cum. I felt my body stiffen at the forcefulness of his ejaculation and I clung to him when I began to cum, rocking, and grunting when I rode his cock to climax. My pussy muscles contracted around his cock and Jack could only submit as I milked the last of his essence and succumbed to another orgasm that left me shuddering and weak.

*****

We were the only two people that mattered; we were in love, and the sex was exciting, adventurous and more pleasurable than my little brain could ever have imagined. For example, the night before we left for Naples we went dancing at a large touristy dance club, and there in a secluded, dark corner he undid his pants, and I sucked him until he came. On the train to Naples the next day, we had a private compartment. After a little making out, what started as a quickie ended up with me naked, being pressed up against the large observation window and Jack also naked, fucking me from behind doggy style. All we could do was laugh at the way people pointed and stared in amazement as the train chugged through the small rural stations.

We were in Italy for another week, and in our youthful enthusiasm and sexual adventurousness, we must have fucked in every city, hotel and villa we visited. The one negative thing that stands out was our first real argument that we had during the trip. We were staying for a day and night in a lovely old converted barn in the countryside. We'd had a little too much wine when Jack became amorous and realized he didn't have any more condoms. I don't know why it seemed such an issue, after all, this wouldn't have been the first time that we had had sex without protection. Jack didn't seem too concerned and teased me saying, "Don't worry, I'll do it in your ass, and that way you won't have to worry about me getting you knocked up."

I was already becoming anxious about the possibility of him impregnating me and had promised myself to get birth control when we got back to the states, but his attitude infuriated me.

We argued, him telling me to stop acting like a baby, telling me he'd pull out before he came. Finally, despite the risk, and being just as horny as he was, I gave in, and we had sex anyway that night, everything else forgotten.

I think back often to that trip with my big brother, and I am always filled with nothing but good memories. Perhaps it was the realization that we were together and able to enjoy and explore each other without worry or societal restrictions. Perhaps it was just the headiness of the sex. Whatever it was made this the happiness time of my life.

*****

The trip home was long and tiring. As it happened, our connecting flight was a red eye, which was not a problem, because it would give us a chance to sleep for a few hours. Deliberately sitting in the rear of the plane, where it was quiet and dark we had the last few rows of seats to ourselves. As those around us slept, Jack and I soon found ourselves masturbating each other under our blue airline blanket. There was initially no intent to cum, just to play and tease each other a little before we dozed off. Several times Jack brought me to the edge of orgasm before abruptly stopping, leaving me breathing hard and my pussy muscles contracting and releasing.

12