Between Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands come to rest on my ass then move to the sides to take hold of my hips. I feel his warmth, as he gets closer to me. Then the moment I desired. The head of his cock still wet with my lube touches the outer folds of my pussy. He takes one gentle poke to insert the head then, I feel his grip on my hips tighten and before I could react, he plunges the entire length of his rod deep inside me.

I bury my face into the comforter just as I begin to scream. My throat is instantly sore. My fingers dig into the bed and gather up more comforter, as I don’t need our parents to hear me and come rushing in to see their children in the midst of passion’s grip.

I can’t believe what I’m feeling. Mikael’s erection is so large that he is bottoming. It’s like he’s hitting the entrance of my womb when he thrusts in. I scream with every lunge.

“Am I hurting you?” he says with concern. All I can do is reach behind me, grab onto his hip and pulling him into me as I lunge backwards taking him as deep as I could. Thank god he understands the message.

It seems like now that he knows he’s doing good, his inhibitions and uncertainties are fading. He is taking more command of the situation and becoming more assertive. I feel a definite change in the aggression at which he performs this dance.

With my head down in the comforter, the angle that he is penetrating me is such that I can no longer hold back my apex. I’m feeling the tingle and the burn of what I hope to be a very large orgasm building in the depths of my being.

My fingers dig deeper into the bed and I’m certain that I have bore a hole in the sheet with my nails, but it doesn’t matter to me right now. I need to brace myself. Knowing the magnitude at which I can cum, I franticly catch a breath and exhale back to him, “Mikael – get ready! I’m going to cum.”

“What do I do?” he says.

“EXACTLY what you are doing baby!” I can barely speak. The intensity of what’s about to happen is overwhelming. It is hard to be both teacher and lover at the same time. I just didn’t want to scare him when….

“OHHHhhhhhhhhhh!” I bury my face deep into the bed Screaming out and feeling my body tense up and go rigid just before…..

It hits! My body convulses with reckless abandon. I begin to slam my body against his thighs and nearly knock him over. Recovering nicely, he takes a better hold of my hips and quite naturally begins to slam into me, sending me way past the point of heaven.

“Ohhhh Fuck Yes!” he hears come from my muffled face. My pussy is now contracting and gripping at his hardness. He’s a little taken by that but stays the course. Nature has definitely taken over now for him.

I’m beginning to wonder how much more of this I can handle. Between the continuous orgasm and taking a beating from his man hood, I’m not sure what will give first; my voice from the screaming or my poor little pussy from the fuck I’m getting.

Another thought just crossed my mind. For a first timer, he sure has incredible staying power! Other virgins that I have been the prize for rarely last more than 30 seconds. This has been a lot longer duration I’m more than certain.

My own peak begins to subside and I can feel his attack on my body slow down as well. As if I had just run a 2-second mile, I struggle to catch my breath. I am now nearly lying flat on my stomach, as I have no strength in my legs to hold me up.

Mikael has pulled out once again but this time, not speaking, he takes command and is moving me to a position that I can breathe in. He gently rolls me onto my back once again, and is moving between my limp legs.

Panting quite heavily himself, he carefully lies on top of me and positions himself. One more time I feel his hardness slip past my defenses and into my still pulsating pussy. He ever so gingerly wraps one of his arms behind my shoulders and cradles me and he starts to make slow, sweet love to me.

This is a complete change from just before. The animal fuck has subsided and now he is catering to his more sensitive side. There isn’t a sweeter feeling after a monster orgasm for me than a nice, slow paced rhythm. It tends to keep me “on” but not overwhelmed. The way that he knew what to do obviously came from one of our previous discussions.

With his weight supported by the elbow of the arm beneath me, he uses his other hand to tenderly massage my breasts and pinch my nipples. He is driving me wild. I am almost certain that he could coax another orgasm out of my weakened body.

If so – my bonus, if not – so what? He has already given me everything else. He has shown me how tender and skilled he really is at lovemaking, even for a beginner. He has allowed me one of the best climaxes I have ever had with a man, or woman for that matter. What else could there be except more of the same?

I feel his movement slow to a steady pace. He has grown quiet. His eyes are closed and he looks as if he’s concentrating. I watch his face as it changes and contorts. There is one thing left to give me I happen to think. And as the thought crosses my mind I feel it happen.

I feel the unmistakable sensation of man’s final swelling just before his own apex, a few quick adjustments of his position, then the holding of the breath followed by the beautiful feeling as he releases his seed into my body.

Feeling his sex erupt with synchronized pulses and feeling the warmth of his gift to me as it fills my very being, I immediately become overwhelmed with senses and have my final, gentler, yet still intense orgasm. He feels me grip at his hardness once again and it causes him to jolt with each pulse of my womanhood.

With his face buried in my shoulder, I hear him grunting with every surge and cooing as each pulse of his orgasm leaves him. His arms, drained of their strength from this expenditure of energy, make him come to rest on top of me once again. His weight is not at all unwelcome. I truly love the feeling of my lover laying on me after we share such a passionate moment.

We both linger in the moment. My legs entwined with his rest as we kiss and attempt to bring our heart rates down. Having him stay inside me is a wonderful feeling. I can tell he’s not sure what to do now as every so often I sense he moves to get up but then returns to his position on top of me and stays safe within my folds.

He begins to relax and the mass that was his erect sex begins to reduce itself to a more normal size. Seeing an unknowing look upon his face, I hold him close in my body’s embrace until the hardness is gone and his now soft penis slowly falls out of me.

He continues to lie there and the result of his first orgasm inside a woman begins to seep out from within my tired pussy. Yet another feeling I truly enjoy.

“We’re making a mess Rose,” he says to me with a shaky voice.

“I know Mikael. Don’t worry about it. It’s quite natural.” I say in a voice so content, so happy and hold him closer.

We lay in my bed for a while, both of us very silent yet still holding each other, gently petting.

“Mikael?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t understand. What did you blow tonight with Stephanie? That was incredible.”

“I really didn’t blow anything. We did what I told you. I got as far as feeing her up but then I stopped.” He explains.

“Why did you stop? She would have been the happiest girl tonight if you did to her what you just did to me.”

“I know she would have been. And I would have been happy to make her so. But then I remembered what you once told me a long time ago.”

“What was that?”

“You told me that my first time should be with someone special, someone I truly love and want to give that gift to.” I couldn’t take my eyes from his.

“After all that we’ve been through, all the lessons you’ve taught me, the chats we’ve had, the intimate thoughts I’ve been able to share with you in complete confidence, I couldn’t betray that by giving my virginity to her. I can’t think of a girl I love more, have more respect for or wanted to make more happy tonight in that way than you Rose.”

My eyes have already swelled with tears and when I heard those words come from his lips they got the signal to flow freely.

“Mikael – that was the sweetest thing I have ever been told, and you have given me the greatest gift a brother can give.” Pulling him close to me I gave him a hug and kissed him deeply and passionately tasting his tongue on mine.

Down next to my thigh, I feel a twitch, a stirring below by his body. It’s unmistakable and I can’t help but press my leg against his revived penis.

“Rose?” he says to me with an unexpected look of surprise.

Smiling, all I can say to him is…

“Come here brother.”

12