Between Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick swipe of lip gloss and a spray of perfume across her wrist and Lisa headed downstairs to find Chase. He wasn't in the living room or the kitchen so she headed downstairs to the guest bedroom. As she got closer she realized he was still in the shower. Curious about how he looked naked she quietly opened the door. She could see the blurry outline of his body through the glass shower. She only intended to get the tiniest glimpse of his body through the crack in the door. However, when she saw that his head was thrown back and he was stroking his cock her first intentions flew out the window. She moved in and closed the door.

Chase glanced up and spotted her standing there. When he shut off the water and stepped out of the shower Lisa moved forward. She had never been so close to a naked man before. Reaching out she trailed her fingers slowly down the hard ridges on his abdomen. When her fingers got to his belly button she glanced up at him but he made no move to stop her. Wandering lower she stroked her fingers down, her nails grazing the hard length of his cock, before taking it in her hand. Chase exhaled loudly. Her small hand barely covered half of him. She tightened her hand slowly feeling how thick and hard he was in her hand before pumping gently.

Chase covered her hand with his, guiding her hand up and down his shaft faster. He seemed to be enjoying her hand but she wanted a chance to taste him as he had tasted her. Lisa slipped to her knees, kneeling on the soft mat on the floor.

Chase had been surprised when Lisa came into the bathroom. When he left earlier he was expecting her to shy off. What they were doing was incest after all, and definitely something they shouldn't be attempting to do under the same roof as their parents. Yet, here she was sneaking into the bathroom with him and wanting to suck his cock! It wasn't something he expected from a virgin but he wasn't going to complain.

"You want to suck your brother's cock huh?" he asked her.

She nodded her head and parted her lips.

"No, I want to hear you say it." He told her and rubbed his cock over her soft warm moist bottom lip and moved away when the soft tongue darted out to touch him.

"I want to suck my brother's cock." she repeated and darted a tongue out to lick over her bottom lip before parting her soft pink inviting lips again.

"Stick your tongue out." He ordered. When she did, he moved his cock into the wet circle of her lips. Without instruction she began to suck and lick on the tip of his cock. Running her tongue over the head and tasting the small drops of pre-cum as though she was licking the sweetest chocolate. Grabbing onto the base of his cock she began to pump him like he had shown her as she slurped on his cock loudly.

It took her a few tries to get the suction correct. But when she got it right and drew hard, swallowing as much of him as she could, the warm hot tug on his throbbing cock felt amazing. Opening his eyes he saw her cheeks suck in as she moaned and bobbed her head back and forth creating a soft vibrating feel. He groaned and clasped her head firmly and pushed deeper into her mouth. His little sister was on her knees in front of him his balls swinging toward her face and his cock in her mouth. The thought alone nearly made him explode.

Gripping her head he pushed down a bit harder, forcing her to take more of his cock into her mouth. "Yes. That's right. You can handle that dick." he told her when she gagged a bit and pulled back. "Just a little more babe, you can do it. C'mon." he pushed again, this time hitting the back of her throat. Lisa made a sound and that vibration while he was touching her there was just enough. Without warning he started spraying his load down her throat.

She caught the first couple of sprays but then jerked back in surprise and the jets of cum squirted her in the face instead hitting her cheeks and chin. He expected her to be repulsed and knew he would have to apologize. Instead she surprised him by licking off the cum that splashed onto her lip and swallowing. Seeing that, he jerked twice more before finishing. Lisa used her finger to swipe the trails of cum from her cheeks and into her mouth before licking her tongue over him and cleaning him softly.

"Damn. You are naughty aren't you?" He commented.

Sitting back on her heels, he watched her eyes grow round. "Did I do it wrong?" She asked in confusion.

"Fuck no. You were amazing. But you should get up before I'm tempted to do a lot more than touch." he told her. He couldn't believe his little sister's virgin lips had given him so much pleasure.

She turned around to leave, but instead of letting her go, he pulled her close to him and smoothed a hand over her firm, young breasts. Then he moved his hand down, stroking over her warm stomach until finally unbuttoned her jeans. He heard her shallow panting grow louder. His hand continued down under the waistband of her panties until his fingers could feel the small triangle of soft hair that covered her warm wet pussy. He slipped his finger down into the folds of her pussy lips. She was so wet, she was dripping. He found her wet opening and gently pushed it inside her, allowing his palm to rest flat against her mound.

"Damn. Do you feel how easy my fingers are sliding into your wet pussy?" he whispered into her ear as he slipped another finger inside. "You liked sucking your brother's cock, didn't you?"

"Yes." She moaned brokenly, thrusting herself against his fingers.

"Did you like tasting your brothers cum on your tongue, you naughty girl?" He kissed her neck before drawing the skin between his lips and sucking hard. She moaned again louder this time and he pushed his fingers deeper into her before drawing back and adding a third finger.

"Cause, I liked having your lips stretched over my cock. I liked having you gag on it." He bit down on the piece of skin he'd been sucking to ensure that he left a mark on her neck. "It drives me crazy thinking about my dick inside your sweet wet virgin pussy." He flicked his thumb over her clit and felt her shudder next to him. "I can't wait to press your thighs open and part the folds with the tip of my hard cock and coat myself in your juices."

She shivered and he began to rub his thumb in a circle while easing out the third finger. This time when he drove his two fingers deep inside of her, he curled them, feeling for her g-spot. "I want to watch my dick while I plunge between your thighs. I want to watch my dick as it slowly disappears inside of your pussy".

He'd found her g-spot and was pressing his fingers hard against it when her body pitched forward shaking. "That's it baby I want you to cum. I want you spread open underneath me as you cum again and again and again." He pressed hard on her clit with his thumb and crooked his fingers deep inside her soaking pussy to stroke her g-spot. As she drew in a huge gulp of air he quickly covered her mouth with his free hand as she screamed her release and dripped cream all over his hand and coated her panties.

Her body fell forward weakly leaning her weight against the door; he kissed the back of her neck softly before whispering "Leave the panties."

12