Between the Bars Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"What?" I finally breathed in the barest whisper.

A slow grin spread over his face and he glanced at the cabbie, then leaned close to my ear so his arm pressed against mine and our thighs touched slightly. I could smell him, something faintly soapy, and his hair brushed my cheek and made me shiver. He was seducing me and it had been so long since someone did that I felt unworthy and out of practice, even if it was thrilling.

"I love watching, but I like doing it, too. I'd like to push you to your back and lick you, taste you because I know you'll be so sweet... so hard and ready for me..."

Oh my god. I groaned and I was almost sure I'd said it aloud but then the cab came to a stop and when I looked up, I realized we were sitting in front of my house and the cabbie was staring at us, waiting for his money.

Fuck.

I fumbled for my wallet and shoved him what I hoped was enough cash as I threw open the door and tumbled out into a puddle with Daniel behind me and we splashed up the front stairs, his hands tugging at my clothes while I fitted the keys to the lock.


Chapter 3

The door slammed closed and his leather bag dropped, dripping, to the floor. My back hit the wall of the dark foyer and his mouth crashed into mine, demanding lips and rough stubble and a soft, utterly delicious tongue invading my mouth, tasting me while I wound my hands in his soft damp hair - mist of rain like a spider web - and pulled him down, licking and sucking fiercely at his bottom lip. Yeah, bruise him; make him sore and tender, lips swollen from sucking me.

His lips left mine. I groaned with disappointment, but then his hands pulled and tugged, peeling off my leather jacket, expertly unbuckling my belt. My head fell back against the wall and I couldn't move, I could only stand there and gasp while my knees got weak from the feeling of his fingers tugging at my fly, unzipping my pants. I caught the flash of his grin through my haze as he sank to his knees on the hardwood floor at my feet.

I wanted to grab his hair, but my palms braced me back against the wall and if I let go, I might slide to the floor. His hands slid inside my jeans and over my hips to cup my ass in both hands while a hot tongue traced the damp patch on my boxers, teasing the head of my cock through the thin knit. His tongue swirled around and around until my knees were weak and I moaned. Then, he chuckled as he grabbed my jeans and underwear in handfuls and jerked them down. My cock sprang out and it would have slapped my belly but then his warm, soft mouth caught it and his tongue circled the head and licked the juice from the slit until I almost screamed.

"Mmm," I whimpered pleadingly.

Swallow me... I couldn't move and I moaned in pleasure and frustration while he slowly, tenderly slid his lips down my shaft and his wet tongue caressed the pulsing veins on the underside. Oh my god oh my god. He played with my balls with one hand while he sucked lightly, not enough to make me cum and Jesus I wanted to cum so fast and so hard, to drown him as my juice spurted down his throat in a river. I opened my eyes and peered down just in time to see him unbuttoning his own jeans with one hand and pulling his own hard dick out. The sight made me groan and he grinned around my cock, smug. He looked fucking incredible stroking himself and I felt hot waves start to ripple through me from my balls out to my fingers and toes.

I bit my lip. Daniel squeezed the base of my cock as he sucked, and with his other hand, he mirrored the same pressure and rhythm on himself. I was limp against the wall now; he let out a little moan and the vibration of his mouth around my cock made my knees go weak. The hot little tingling waves exploded into a little fire and I whimpered from the pleasure, and from the visual, watching him jack himself. His eyes turned up to mine and all the sudden I was done, the orgasm snapped and I went off like a roman candle into his mouth, so fast and so hard... and as he swallowed, his body tensed sharply and a little muffled moan caught in his throat. His eyes rolled back; and I stared open mouthed as his cum splattered the polished wood of my floor in big, creamy blobs.

For a moment, neither one of us could move. Still on his knees, he tipped his forehead against my thighs until he caught his breath, only his grip on my hips holding me upright. My hand shook as I wrapped it in his hair. So soft, thick, like damp silk in my fingers. I pulled his head back and he looked up at me and grinned, then he was on his feet and pressing me to the wall, kissing me and filling my mouth with his tongue that tasted deeply of my own cum, warm and salty and just a hint of bitterness and I clung to his lips and tasted it greedily.

"Sorry about the floor."

"Fuck the floor," I purred. I never thought I would purr, but there was no other word for it. Damn him.

"I usually prefer something softer, like the couch, or your bed. I don't want your back to hurt when I'm fucking you." Hot breath teased my hairline and I shivered even as I shook my head. No.

"I usually don't..." A bit troubled, I started to explain, but he cut me off with a finger to my lips.

"That's fine, it's okay. Whatever you like, however you like. We've got all night; that was only something to take the edge off."

A hot jolt shook the pit of my belly and I pulled away to flip the light switch. Didn't want him to see the shudder that went through me, how his words affected me, he didn't need to know that already. Sexy growl be damned, he was still in my territory. I pushed him back a step.

"So... would you like to come in for a drink?"

He laughed at my formal invitation and the double entendre at the same time... still in the hallway and already he'd had a drink. But I had yet to have mine, and the thought made my mouth water.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Relaxed and lazy, I opened the leaded-glass doors to the living room and turned on a lamp, while Daniel dropped his bag on the floor and draped himself over the leather sofa. The low lamplight cast a honey-colored glow over his skin, his face was soft and satisfied, lips so luscious I had to bend over the arm of the couch and taste them before heading to the kitchen to get drinks. I also brought out rolls, ham and cheese and made two sandwiches because I am always hungry after a good hard orgasm.

My legs were so wobbly. I laughed at myself, all jellied. A puddle of goo. It'd been way too long since I had a decent fuck... or any fuck at all, for that matter. It wasn't like me to bring home a stranger from a club, but this time was different. Daniel seemed sweet and sincere, not likely to be a psycho, and it didn't matter anyway; I wasn't planning to marry him. I planned on taking Drew's advice and fucking him all night and again in the morning, and then sending him on his way so I could get in a full day's writing after breakfast.

But in the meantime, I had this gorgeous man waiting for me, and I wasn't going to waste a minute more than it took to get my strength back. Grabbing the plate with two sandwiches and the beers, I practically ran back into the living room.

"Food? Just what I needed." Daniel's eyes lit up and he gave me a smile that was positively heart stopping as he grabbed the ham sandwich.

I noticed his eyes as I watched him eat. He looked tired, a little haggard even, with circles under his eyes that marred his smooth skin. At least three days of stubble there. Some people did wear stubble for the look but the general scruffiness of his whole appearance told me he'd been traveling a lot, but he was obviously not a transient; his clothes were too expensive. No, he was just trying to get somewhere. And despite the fact that he was just a one-night stand, I couldn't help but be interested. Details and life stories were how I made my living after all.

"Are you in town on business?" I asked in the midst of our comfortable silence, as we sat on the floor next to the coffee table, my leg thrown over his.

Daniel gave me a quick glance. He hadn't mentioned being from out of town; but it was obvious to anyone paying attention. It seemed he wasn't used to people paying attention. Most people don't. "Just passing through," he finally answered casually. "Unexpected family business came up and I need to run home to see to a few things in the morning."

"Oh, I hope it's nothing bad," I said sympathetically. This gave him the opportunity to tell me more without my asking directly; he saw the opening, but he didn't take it. He just shrugged.

"Nah, it's fine." Then he turned that disarming smile on me again, looking me straight in the eyes. That was a fine point of dealing with people. Always looking them in the eyes. "This is a nice place you have. What do you do, Rylan?"

Repeating the name, that was another point. He was good.

"That," I gestured across the room at the bookcase filled with hardcover proofs of all my novels, about thirty in all in the eight years I'd been selling work.

"Really?" He got up with his sandwich and went over to the bookcase, randomly pulling out a book. "Pink Moon," he read off the title. "By Cassandra Quinn."

I shrugged. "These publishers have a formula, and part of the formula is a woman writer. Cassandra Quinn is just one of my pen names; I have three that I use for different lines of books. That's a Starfire Romance, standard capture fiction where the heroine gets kidnapped and falls in love with her captor."

With a grin, he flipped the book over, with its colorful cover portraying a woman with tits half-bursting from her tight bodice and a shirtless man embracing her passionately, and read off the back jacket.

Chestnut-haired beauty Blythe Halstead was as spirited and untamed as her favorite steed. Rather than waste her time on needlecraft, fashion and the stifling morass of social obligation, she sought the freedom of the open country and the misty, forested lanes surrounding her family's estate. The worst fate she could imagine was to be bartered as a bride to the portly, stuffy, lecherous Lord Oliver.

Needing money to escape that loathsome marriage bed, Blythe disguised herself and took to the roads as a masked highwayman. One fateful night, as she was relieving a wealthy couple of their valuables, she heard approaching hoof beats and turned to see a black horse and cloaked rider bearing down on her.

Geoffrey Hawke prided himself on being the most infamous rogue, robber and rakehell in the county. He was determined to find this new upstart poaching on his victims and dispose of the competition.

But when he unmasked his foe, he found himself gazing into a pair of emerald-green eyes that stole his heart...

Laughter cut Daniel short and he looked up at me with his eyebrow raised comically. I grinned rather wearily. Yeah, so people laughed. So what?

"People buy them," I pointed out.

"I see that." He looked around and took in my expensive house with the custom leather furniture and inlaid woodwork and hand-woven Oriental rug. Starving artists were a dime a dozen. Writer friends of mine struggled with freelance, while I cranked out four or five guaranteed sellers a year without leaving the house, and the checks rolled in. I never claimed it was Tolstoy. When I first started I hid what I was doing from all but my closest friends, I was embarrassed about writing "trash" and considered myself above it; but now, if people thought I was a hack, I didn't give a fuck.

"Hey... if you're making money and making people happy, it's great," he said with a shrug. "People love these books. My mom is addicted to them. You're obviously good at it, so it would be a shame to waste that talent."

I smiled at him and nodded as I finished off my beer. Exactly my point. He'd sat back down on the floor next to me and our eyes locked just inches apart. His scent brushed across my senses and my cock gave a little twitch to tell me it was reviving. I sat perfectly still as he lifted a finger and lightly trailed it down my throat, tugging at my shirt collar. One by one, he pulled the buttons of my shirt open and then traced his fingertips down the front of my shirt, over my sternum and down my belly until he reached the open fly of my jeans.

"So... wanna show me the rest of the house?"

I melted under his touch. Just a fingertip and I was a puddle for this man. "What parts do you want to see?" I mumbled as he brushed his finger down the length of my cock through my jeans. He grinned and the tip of his pink tongue flicked over his full bottom lip that I just had to lean over and nibble between my teeth.

"Oh, you know," he said lazily, "the good parts. All the naked ones."

Damn clothes always in my way.

Still on the floor in front of the couch, I greedily tugged Daniel's long-sleeved shirt over his head while he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it the way I'd been wanting to since he teased me with that not-enough kiss in the club. Fuck, he tasted good... luscious and sweet, slight malty flavor of beer and some essence that took my breath away and I pushed my tongue in deeper to seek it out. That taste, and then a scent, it was just a hint of some delicious smell that was driving me out of my mind and I had to find out what it was, I had to get to its source so I could have it, just a tease wasn't enough.

"No."

I tried to pull away but he growled under his breath and caught the back of my head. I was going to lick him all over until I found that smell. But he possessed my mouth and he wasn't about to stop kissing me; his tongue danced over the roof of my mouth while his lips nibbled me in tiny little bites. Oh goddamn it, he just made me swoon, literally made my knees weak like a teenager, my hands slid over the smooth, muscular curves of his back and it was like stroking a lean panther stretched out next to me.

"Upstairs," I panted against his lips and he nodded and recaptured my mouth. I hauled him up, never breaking the kiss, and backed him toward the stairs with my fingers hooked into the waistband of his jeans. Get upstairs and get naked. It wasn't easy to guide someone up a flight of stairs backward, kiss and strip at the same time but somehow we managed it, stumbling and laughing the whole way. I never stopped sucking his tongue, leaving a trail of clothes behind us like breadcrumbs.

"That how I find my way out of here?" he asked.

I snickered, steering him toward my bedroom door at the top of the stairs. "In the morning maybe. I'm damn sure not letting you out of here before then."

"Mmm, I promise I won't try to escape," he purred.

That made me shivers all over. Naked, fucking gorgeous and mine, at least for tonight. I pushed him back to the bed and he sprawled out across the rumpled sheets while I flipped on a light, and then I turned and stared in amazement at what was lying in my bed waiting for me.

A little groan escaped my throat, almost a whimper. Fuck, he was beautiful. The pale light of the lamp illuminated him like a halo. Golden skin that went on forever, long muscular thighs, sinuous hips and his long, gorgeous cock lying on his belly, thick and ready, the flushed head gleaming with pre-cum. Sharply defined abs and lean corded muscles of his chest and arms all laid out for my eyes. The man worked out, that was obvious because he was fucking perfect; so perfect my knees shook and butterflies took flight in my stomach.

His eyes took me in and I wavered with a second's insecurity. I was pale, I didn't work out and I spent most of my time in a desk chair. Not flabby but nothing like him. Still, he didn't seem to care; he smiled in welcome as I got to my knees on the bed between his slightly spread legs. His eyes were so blue against the pale tan of my sheets. I sank down into his mouth with my hands braced above his head, up on my knees above his body. I closed my eyes and groaned as his tongue probed my mouth intimately, tasting every part of me until I was weak and he hadn't even touched me yet, only just a light hand on the naked skin of my lower back.

"I'm glad we both came earlier," Daniel suddenly laughed against my lips. "Or I wouldn't be so patient."

"Me either," I agreed as I nibbled the little spot where his jaw curved into his neck. Oh so sweet and stubbly.

"How do you like to fuck, Rylan?" His raspy growl in my ear was sudden and it startled me. I couldn't answer, but at the same time, his words made my cock drip onto his belly. I could feel the sticky liquid bubble out, string down and make a little puddle right under his navel. I couldn't see it but the picture in my mind was perfect. How did this man know what words did to me? They made me shiver all over, made my knees shake, made my hips weak. I was a word junkie and nothing turned me on like words but it was usually in books, nobody I'd been with ever pushed that button in me. Nobody had ever tried.

His hands on my lower back guided my hips in a short thrust and the tip of my cock lightly swirled through the liquid on his belly, the mixture of both our juices, and painted his skin like the feathery stroke of an artist's brush. I groaned and nipped his neck but I didn't speak, and he understood my silence, how I couldn't answer.

"You like to bite, don't you?" Oh, that raspy fuck voice again, making me shiver. I nodded quickly and scraped my teeth down his collarbone. Skin so tender, slightly salty, luscious when I licked away the marks my teeth left behind.

"Mmm. Bite my nipples, I like that.... Oh yes." He sucked in a breath as I licked my way down the center of his collarbone and trailed tiny bites to his nipple. My cock was leaking like mad now and my heart knocking so hard against my chest, I could almost hear it. The combination of his words and his maddening scent was sending me into orbit and my arms were about to give out.

"Yeah, now bite it... not too hard... Ah." Sharp little intake of breath, his body tensed as my teeth found the hard nub of his nipple and bit down gently while I lightly sucked it, swirling my tongue around and around while he encouraged me, his hands stroking down the curve of my back to skim my ass and I moaned.

"Mmm yes, that feels good... Now don't forget the other one..."

My tongue flicked the other nipple while my front teeth bit into it. I bit harder this time, slowly pressing down into the flesh, licking and sucking; and Daniel's hands slipped from my back and knotted into the sheets while he squirmed and bucked under me so deliciously.

"Oh... oh fuck that hurts but don't ..."

I chuckled in my throat and released his nipple and I wasn't sure if his sigh was relief or disappointment. When I withdrew, he was panting through his mouth and the pale light showed a sheen of sweat on his upper lip.

"Bastard," he breathed, and I laughed, dipping down to lick the indentation between his abs. Jesus, his stomach was fucking gorgeous. When he tensed, every muscle was sharply defined in a perfect, lean, rippling six-pack that made me breathless as I explored it with my tongue and my lips and my teeth while I breathed in his scent. That elusive intoxicating smell I'd caught earlier was strong now; it was the smell of his cock and it was very hard, it twitched eagerly on his belly while I nuzzled lower and nosed the very edge of his pubic hair.

"Oh yeah baby," he groaned. I knew he wanted me to suck him, but there were areas I had still not tasted; and so, I just traced the line of his hip up to the light trail of hair under his belly button. Oh, now that was a sweet spot, right under his dick, right where the juice pooled, a mixture of his and mine. I licked it greedily, brushing his cock off to the side with my hand, holding it there while I tasted his pre-cum, marking his skin with my spit.

"How does it taste?" he growled.

"Delicious," I spoke for the first time and he laughed at the same time he groaned in pleasure from my sucking his delicate skin.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers