Between the Bars Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"You're so quiet and that's okay... but I'll get you talking, Rylan. I'll teach you to fuck me with your mind and not just your dick and you'll thank me always..."

I just figured he was babbling now, so I kind of chuckled, and then went on to the serious business of licking the sweet cream from the tip of his cock. Such a pretty flared head that pulsed when I wrapped my lips around it and sucked lightly. He gasped and thrust his hips upward, but I stopped him with my hand on his belly. I didn't plan to get him off this way, but it was so deliciously tempting I couldn't resist just a little taste before I flipped him over.

Warm and hard and so silky against my tongue, fitting so perfectly against the roof of my mouth, I almost sucked him off but I made myself pull back because I wanted to taste his ass. I couldn't believe this beautiful man was giving himself to me like this - he was so perfect, so out of my league - and I wanted to experience everything I could. I wanted to lick his hole and slide my fingers inside his tight ass, gently suck his balls before I finally slid my cock into his tender hole.

"Ohmygod," I breathed without meaning to, squeezing my eyes closed.

"What're you thinking, baby? Tell me about it... tell me what gets you off."

I took a deep breath and traced my tongue lazily over his ribcage. I didn't answer right away. My natural shyness made this harder for me than it should've been. I flipped him over to his belly and he stretched out with his arms over his head. All that golden skin and hard, flowing muscle made me speechless with awe at the same time it inspired me. The back of his neck... his biceps and defined shoulders, the smooth curve of his spine into his lower back. God, how I loved that little dip at the very base of the spine - and then his ass... firm cheeks a bit paler than the rest of his skin, begging to be licked and squeezed and slapped. My cock was growing more urgent and demanding. I was again glad I wasn't bursting to cum, because surely it would've happened too fast; he was just fucking gorgeous.

"What gets me off?" I finally said breathlessly. "Looking at you like this..."

"Mmmohyeah," Daniel purred, wiggling a bit, rubbing his cock against my sheets. The sight made me so hot; I literally broke into a sweat. "You're an ass man, aren't you Rylan."

"Very much so," I managed to answer while staring at all that golden, naked perfection. That little spot right at the very top of his crack, right where it started, was fascinating me. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I wanted to drive my tongue into it, see if it tasted as delicious as it looked. My dick throbbed and I absently rubbed it while I stared at him like a hungry dog stares at a steak.

"Then tell me what you want to do to it... tell me and then do it."

Words came so easily for me in my head and flowed onto the page, but they somehow got tied up in my throat before they came out of my mouth. In certain situations - like at the bar - I could get going, but one-on-one was much harder for me. I didn't want to sound stupid, but at the same time, I was never going to see this guy again. He was here in my bed and he was taking me out of my humdrum life and making me feel things I hadn't felt in so long, I barely remembered them at all and so what the hell did it matter if I babbled like a fool?

"I want to nibble the back of your neck and all the way down your spine," I whispered shyly in his ear. I trailed my fingertip between his shoulder blades and he shuddered while I nipped his neck right where it curved into his shoulder. "And when I get to your ass...."

"What?" he gasped when I paused. This wasn't easy for me but I loved the way my words made him squirm against the sheets. I had to just stop and stare with my mouth open, drooling at all that gorgeous flesh writhing from what I was saying, me.

"When I get to your ass, I'm gonna spread it and lick this spot right here..."

"What spot?" he demanded, glancing over his shoulder at me; he was so beautiful, eyes glazed with sex and his lips flushed and wet.

"This one."


Chapter 4

On my hands and knees above him, my cock brushing his skin, I licked a trail down his back to that little place that I was fixated on, that little indentation between his ass cheeks. I swirled my tongue around it until he was gasping; and then I did exactly what I said and spread his cheeks with my palms and licked down the cleft to his tender pink hole, probing it with my tongue, licking it, sucking the skin around it lightly while he moaned into the pillow.

"Oh fuck... Daniel, you taste so good." I gasped dizzily, his ass cheeks were so round and firm in my hands when I squeezed them and my cock was aching now, leaking furiously onto the sheets between Daniel's legs. For a moment, I drifted in a haze not able to form a coherent thought; but then I buried my tongue in his ass again and it didn't matter anymore, the whole world was nothing but this warm, tight hole and the whimpers that came from his throat.

"Yes," he breathed. "That's it. Push your tongue in hard, Ry. Show me how you want to fuck me."

Oh my fucking god. I let out a low, hungry growl against his ass and pressed my tongue past his tight ring so that it surrounded me with his warmth and I tongue fucked him relentlessly, until he drew his knees up under him and lifted his ass, pushing back against me. I was shaking all over and fighting not to cum but goddamn, he was so fucking wanton, he was melting my bones.

"Yesyesyes... just like that... you're fucking me just right, Ry." Daniel was on his elbows and knees now and he threw his head back, arching back against my tongue and moaning in short, harsh gasps. "Slow and easy at first, then so hard and so deep... until I taste your cock... can you fuck me like that, Ry?"

"Mmmhmm." I could only mumble because my mouth was occupied with his sweet ass. My finger slid inside him easily and he twisted under me and moaned sharply.

"More," he demanded greedily. "Put in another finger."

He was spread out for me with a light sheen of sweat glazing his skin, all the lines of his muscles tense and taut. My knees were shaking as I slid my middle finger into his tight hole alongside my first finger and I felt his hole flex and tighten around them as I stroked the smooth passage. God, I loved that moment of eager acceptance, it just drove me wild knowing he was open and waiting for me; I pulled my tongue away and he whimpered in disappointment, but still pushed back against my fingers fucking him slowly in and out.

I draped myself over his smooth golden back, pushing him down to the bed, and he rubbed himself against my weight and purred.

"That's it," he growled as I nibbled his shoulder, catching the flesh hard between my front teeth. I wanted to eat him up, devour him, pound into him until we both came apart. "Fuck me with your fingers Ry, open me for your cock..."

That made me groan and jump to my knees, pulling my fingers out of his tight hole. I had to stare at it for a moment: so tiny, flushed such a dark pink, fluttering, open a bit from the invasion of my fingers. Greedy, wanting me. He writhed impatiently while I fumbled in the bedside drawer with hands that shook so that they could hardly tear the paper; and the sensation of my lubed hand wrapping around my sheathed cock was so intense I groaned aloud, shivering up on my knees.

"Yeah, get that cock ready to fuck me," Daniel growled, making me weak. Quickly he put a pillow under his hips, lifting his ass, spreading it wide for me. The combination of the sight before me and his words sent a knot of sparks down my gut and deep into my balls to trail off into my shaking thighs and I couldn't hold back any longer.

Yes. I was going to fuck him until he couldn't see straight and I slid my lubed fingers back into his hole where they felt so warm and cozy, wiggling them to make him tingle all over, slowly pushing my third finger inside with the other two and he winced slightly, but he groaned. "Mmmyeah, yeah, stretch me, fuck me into this mattress..."

I couldn't wait anymore and I sank into his tight warmth. It was home for my cock, so sweet and tight and slick, feeling his sweaty back against my bare chest and his sharp, clean smell pouring over me like the most beautiful and intoxicating mist, losing myself in my thrusts and he undulated under me, strong and wild. It wasn't going to last, not for either one of us. I burned and ached and a the knot of need clenched tighter and harder in my balls until I pinned him to the bed and lay still, breath heaving in his ear. He felt slippery, squirmy and electric.

"I need to cum," I growled.

"Yeah? Me too," he grinned over his shoulder, turning his head to capture my lips with his hot open mouth.

He was breathing as hard as I was, and pushing his hips back against my throbbing cock, taking me closer and closer to the edge even though I wasn't moving at all. I felt drenched, spit and lube, sweat and juices all over me, drowning in a wave of sex and I was helpless against the tide. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't help the little whimpering moan that came from my throat as I thrust into him and picked up his rhythm.

His round, tight, muscular ass under me was so tempting. I didn't want to cum so soon but it was unavoidable, it was overwhelming me like a flood and I pulled back, shifting to my knees. Wanted to mark that ass, make it mine...

Smack.

His whole body jolted in surprise but then he growled and pushed his ass upward into my slow thrusts, and I rubbed away the sting of my smack, the slight pink handprint that was so pretty on his pale golden brown skin.

"Hell yes, Ry." There was a wild excited note in his voice that made me shake uncontrollably as I panted for air. His harsh demands made me so fucking hot, growling at me while I thrust into him. "Yeah, smack my ass while you fuck me, baby."

Smack, this time on his other cheek and even though he was expecting it this time, he jolted again and rocked backward so his balls slapped mine and a bead of sweat trickled down the center of my chest and dripped onto his back. Orgasm licked at the base of my spine but I fought it off, pushed it back impatiently, as he ground against me so shameless and wild.

"Yes... like that, Ry, just like that... Just do it again and make me cum so hard. Smack me, Ry." Smack, smack while he groaned long and loud in his throat and threw his ass up against me. That changed the angle so that I hit a certain spot inside him and I heard him give a wild gasp, gripping the sheets in handfuls, and his hole flexed against me in tight spasms and I lost it.

"Yes... fuck, yes." I gritted my teeth, and then I came in a rippling jolt of pleasure turning me inside out and backwards and he trembled under me and groaned his own orgasm into my sheets. I collapsed on to him, his back heaving against my chest, and we lay there together as I absently petted away the last trace of redness from his ass.

Time passed and I think I drifted in and out of consciousness until we could both move again. When I pushed myself over my side, my arms were weak and shaky and it had been so long since I'd fucked until I was a puddle, I had to grin smugly. It was hard to move enough to shed the condom and drop it into the trash. Daniel had rolled over to his side facing me, his lashes shadows over his half-closed eyes, and he gave me a lazy, satisfied grin as he stretched his arms over his head. His ribs and the lean muscles under his arms flexed under his smooth skin and I stared in awe at all that delicious flesh. Damn...

"Made a mess out of your sheets," he yawned apologetically.

I shrugged. It was a miracle I could still move. "Need to get up," I grunted.

"Uh huh. Where's the bathroom?"

I lifted my arm just enough to gesture down the hallway. So heavy. He got up and I lay there and drifted until I felt a warm, wet cloth on my belly, wiping my cock clean of lube and spunk. That was nice. Sleep tugged at me, but the beer finally forced me to get up and stagger to the bathroom for a piss.

Passing by my office door, I noticed my computer screen glowing gray and expectant, and I had to go in. My open file drew me. The little world I was creating tugged at me but I wasn't planning on writing; I was too tired. However, I quickly re-read the last few paragraphs on the screen, making sure I was still in the story, still in my flow.

"This where you do your writing?" Daniel's sleepy voice asked me from the door. I looked over my shoulder as he came in naked and dropped down on the couch, curling up like a small boy in the corner with his eyes drooping.

"Yeah, most of it." The rest of the house had been professionally decorated, but this room - a disorganized hodgepodge of books, notes, mismatched furniture and stereo equipment - was all mine. My grandma had crocheted the soft afghan Daniel was pulling down from the back of the couch. It was actually the master bedroom, with an attached bathroom and deep bay windows looking out onto the small backyard. I slept in the second bedroom down the hall because I spent all of my time in here. A bedroom just had a bed in it.

"Ever fucked in here?" he grinned.

"Actually no. Most people don't even get to come in here." I pecked out a sentence, my mind half-on Daniel. "You make a nice addition to the place, though."

He smiled as sleep started to drift over him. He looked so cute; my heart gave a little skip. However, he was leaving in the morning. This was just a one-night thing. So heart-skips weren't allowed. Still, I planned to wake him up early and give him something to remember before he left.

Finally, he roused himself and sat up, blinking. "You staying up to write, or coming to bed?"

I pulled my mind out of the story, hit save and started the backup. The story could wait but this gorgeous man in my bed could not. "I'm definitely coming to bed."


Chapter 5

Hot wet mouth wrapped around my shaft. I thrust hard and my orgasm is so fucking close, just out of reach, so intense... I moan and let it explode and ripple through me...

"Ry."

A vaguely familiar voice saying my name startled me from sleep with my heart pounding until I opened my eyes and saw Daniel next to me. I remembered who he was, and why his hand was slowly stroking my belly under the covers, so warm with his smooth naked body curled against me and the slow sound of the rain against the gray windowpanes. My cock was already hard from the dream, and I purred sleepily as his hand wrapped around it and stroked slowly.

"Morning."

"Morning," he nibbled on my ear. He flicked his tongue down my neck and I stretched and groaned. Fuck, he was nice to wake up to, all that endless rippling muscle between my sheets, warm hard cock nestled against my thigh, nipping my neck with his lips as his thumb spread my juice around the head of my cock. I stroked the curve of his ass and reached up to wind my other hand through his soft hair. He made a little sound of approval because, as I already knew, he liked having his hair pulled.

"Fuck me," he mumbled in my ear. He still sounded sleepy and heavy, and so sexy it made my balls tingle. "Then let's go back to sleep. It's raining."

"Mmm." I smiled and nodded, my eyes closed back against the pillow. He rolled over and reached into the drawer; I lay there drowsily while he rolled the latex down and lubed me. Nice... no thinking, just a warm cocoon of sex and sleep, cozy pattering rain, his delicious sweat-tinged smell and his ass fitting into the curve of my body like a spoon when he pulled me to my side and I curled around him and nuzzled his hairline. He raised his leg, spreading his ass.

"Don't thrust. I'm a little sore from that hard fucking you gave me last night. Just let me take you."

I smiled at the thought of making him sore... his tender little pucker swollen and red from being battered by my cock... and I caught his thigh and held it up while he slowly pushed back against my shaft until it slid past his tight ring and then he sucked in a breath and stopped. I held perfectly still until he moved again. He slid me inside him and then I was totally buried in his slick tight warmth and I could feel every little pulse, every little flutter of his muscles gripping me, stretching around my invasion and I was motionless while sparkly pinpoints of pleasure zinged over my nerves, all the way down till it made my toes curl.

Daniel was humming softly in his throat the whole time, but he hadn't moved yet. My cock throbbed with delight, content to stay right where it was, its very favorite place in the whole wide world. We lay still in our cocoon and it could've been a minute or it could've been hours. Finally, he moved back against me and I slid his leg into the crook of my arm and held his ankle. I was the one buried inside his ass but he was fucking me in a slow and lazy early-morning rhythm. He caught my mouth with his over his shoulder and his tongue tasted so warm and sweet even after sleep, toying and sucking at mine in slow, languid sweeps that made me weak.

I locked his leg behind my knee so I'd have a free hand. I needed to wrap my hand around that cock, hard and flushed and dripping on his belly, I wanted him to cum so hard, watch the cream splatter his flexing abs, wanted to watch his face while he came. He threw his head back when I lazily pinched his nipple and he looked so beautiful, flushed and needy, panting through his parted lips, eyes rolled back. Need hit me hard in the gut and I slid my hand over his ribs down to his hip.

"Do you want to cum?" I growled.

"Yeah... fuck yeah..."

His breathless groan, my cock driving into him hard, the slap of my balls against his ass, the slight squeak of the bed, the driving rain against the windows. I wrapped my hand around his cock and it was so warm and hard, thick, every vein pulsing in time to my thrusts and he reached up and grabbed my hair as I stroked his cock and fucked his ass, oh so tight and sweet, I couldn't stand it I was going to cum so hard I might black out.

"Oh my god... right there. Right there, yes yesyesyes."

All that slick flesh writhing against me and his cock twitched and tightened in my hand, drawing up. He pulled my hair, crying out with his lower lip caught in his teeth as he spurted all over his belly and down my hand. His hole tightened around me sharply and then I lost it too and shot, twisting in the hot bursts of sensation like a wave that rolled me over and over until I crashed on the beach and lay there panting and motionless and emptied out.

Collapsed in a sticky, panting heap of flesh, it was a long time before we moved. I started to drift off a few times, but finally Daniel pulled away and sat up on the side of the bed, letting out a groan as he rolled his shoulders and his neck.

"Damn. It's been a long time since I've been fucked like that," he grinned.

"Really?" My ego swelled to enormous proportions.

"Hell yeah." Tidying up, he dropped the lube back into the open drawer; and he pulled something out, grinning. I froze. "And what have we here?"

A deep, horrified blush spread over my face, as he held up my black silicone dildo, realistically sculpted and complete with balls. Shit. I wanted to crawl under the covers, but he was inspecting it with great interest rather than laughing at me as I immediately thought he would. He felt its weight, encircled it with his hand and pretended to jack it, nodding appreciatively.

"Nice," he said. He glanced over at my scarlet face and smiled, stretching out to brush a kiss over my cheek. "You're cute when you blush, but don't be embarrassed. Picturing you fucking yourself with this is hot."

My flush became paralyzing and I lay there in mute horror as he stroked the tip of the dildo down my thigh, dropping his voice to a low growl.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers