Between the Bars Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

"Yeah, it is," Daniel whispered, as he watched me. His lips were luscious and so very addictive and I groaned as I dropped my head down to flick my tongue over them. "But there are a lot better games we can play."

"Cops and bad guys?" I grinned against his mouth, rubbing it with the tip of my tongue, wetting his lips. His breath smelled of rum and it drew me like a magnet, irresistible, warm and sweet when he laughed softly. His hands were on my hips now and I ground against him in short little circles that bumped our hips together until I couldn't think, I didn't want to think. I captured his mouth and pushed my tongue past his sweet lips. His tongue teased mine and he sucked lightly on my bottom lip, nibbling it with the edge of his teeth when he pulled back to trail kisses over my jaw.

"I wanna fuck you like this. When we get a condom - I'll walk ten miles through the snow if I fucking have to - I have to fuck you like this," he growled in my ear and I went weak, clutching his neck for dear life. He pushed his hips up under mine and it felt so fucking good, oh god. He was blazing hot from the fire. My cock screamed for relief inside my jeans, the crotch was unbearably tight, digging into my tender flesh and I was going to explode with him thrusting his cock against me through our clothes. "I want you to ride me just like this... I want to be so deep inside you, all the way inside that tight ass while you ride me so hard we both die. Will you ride me, Rylan?"

"Yeah... Oh god, yeah." I swiveled my hips down against him and whimpered, biting my bottom lip in my desperation. He gripped my thighs while the hard length of his cock collided with my balls and it almost hurt even while it sent jolts through my brain and I couldn't fucking breathe. The frustration was a sharp intense ache inside me and I was so empty, I needed the one thing we couldn't have and I was going to go off like a rocket if he kept on like this. "Daniel, oh god, oh god, stop, stop..."

"Mmm." He groaned as I pulled away and dropped onto the floor in a panting heap. I couldn't stop staring at his lips, dark, wet and swollen with my kisses. I wanted to tear his clothes off. I rose to my hands and knees and slowly crawled toward him while he stared at me dizzily, eyes wide as if he'd never seen me before. His chest heaved just as breathlessly as mine did and it made me grin knowing I affected him that way.

"You know, Rylan, it might do you some good to break the rules once in awhile," he told me with his wicked smile. He leaned back on his elbow and watched me lazily as I moved toward him. "You play it way too safe, you know that?"

I faltered but I didn't want him to see how his words struck me. He needed someone like himself, reckless and addicted to danger, not somebody boring and cautious like me. As soon as we got out of the farmhouse and back into the real world, and all this was over, this would be obvious. It would never work. We both knew that. Or at least, I was painfully aware of it, and being reminded right at this moment knocked the wind out my sails. Why did he have to say that now?

My uncertainty had stopped me in my tracks on my hands and knees, facing the fireplace, Daniel watching me with slightly puzzled amusement. It wasn't his fault I felt this way. I would never force my way into a place in his life. When the time came, I would step aside, so he would never have to find a polite way to get rid of me without hurting my feelings.

Before I knew what was happening, he'd flipped me over on my back, straddling my hips and pinning my wrists above my head with one hand. My heart was suddenly pounding and a cold anxious sweat broke over me and I had to get away now. I fought wildly to break free but he was strong, holding me down, his face a leering mask staring down at me, looking strange and even threatening in the dim firelight. His heavy body was a weight on my chest that made me start to gasp for air while panic flooded me in an ice-cold wave.

"Fuck! Daniel, what're you... get off me."

"Relax, just let go. I'm not going to..."

"No. I'm serious, dammit, let me go." I twisted under him desperately; the catch in my voice wiped away his smile, and when he looked down at my face and saw what was in my eyes, Daniel let go and moved off me immediately. The threatening air was gone and even though my heart still thumped, the panic slowly receded, reason returned and I felt bad because I knew he would never hurt me. The concern and confusion on his face made me feel even worse.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that." I drew a long breath and let it out slowly to even out my breathing, while the splinters of ice thawed in my blood.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed like that. I didn't mean to scare you."

I cringed. God, that made me sound like such a pussy. "It wasn't you, you didn't do anything wrong. My adrenaline kicked in and I couldn't control it for a second. It used to happen to me sometimes... I'm fine now." I nodded to reassure him and reached behind me to grab the rest of my rum and Coke, gulping it down. Daniel still looked doubtful and his blue eyes watched me closely as my breathing returned to normal and the visible signs of my panic went away. As a cop, he was very attuned to those bodily reactions. Suddenly, he jumped to his feet.

"Be right back."

The strong shot of rum had restored the edge of my buzz, and I didn't think much about where he might have gone. The choices were limited; he was either in the bathroom or getting more drinks. I stared at the fire. What is wrong with me? That hadn't happened to me in years; I'd almost forgotten what a panic attack felt like, and now I remembered just how awful they were. My logical, thinking brain knew without question that Daniel would never hurt me but something about being pinned by him had transcended that knowledge and driven itself straight into my unconscious. Dammit. Now he was going to see just what a loser I am...

"Here."

Something hit the floor in front of me with a loud, metallic thump.

"I want you to have those."

With a questioning glance up at Daniel, I poked at the handcuffs with one finger. They were vaguely unpleasant to me, like a reptile dropped in my lap.

"And do what with them?" I asked dubiously.

"Whatever you want. Use them on me, or put them away somewhere and never touch them again." He stared down at me with his eyes dark and shadowed, face a bit flushed from the rum but he was very serious. "I shouldn't have cuffed you like I did in the motel, that was wrong. So I just want you to have those so you'll know I won't do it again."

I started to smile automatically and tell him that wasn't necessary, that I was over that, but the look in his eyes told me how important this was to him. He wasn't going to express this in words. This was a trust thing with him; he wanted my trust, and so he was giving up his means to control me. The handcuffs were more of a symbol than anything else; they might not mean that much to me but his cop paraphernalia was very important to him. Giving up a piece of that was a big gesture. It meant more than just handing over his cuffs and telling me I could use them however I wanted... it meant that to earn my trust, he was putting that trust in me.

Nodding slowly, I picked up the cold metal handcuffs. I held them in my hands and felt their weight. They'd hurt my wrists and rendered me helpless. That trapped, out-of-control feeling scared the hell out of me. Back in the motel, there'd been no guarantee Daniel wouldn't hurt me. I was sure of him now, but there was always that little whisper of doubt in the back of my mind, those persistent questions that never let me entirely trust someone.

Daniel still hovered over me, watching me in the dim firelight. Beyond its warm circle, the room was dark and chilly. I waited to see what he would do; finally, he dropped to his knees facing me and leaned in close, nuzzling my neck. He felt so good against me and we fit together perfectly; I closed my eyes and lost myself in his smell but at the same time I felt a stab in my gut because I knew it would all be over very soon. I should've been tired of him by now, trapped alone with him in this small, cold house with nowhere to go; we should've been short-tempered and irritable, sick of the sound of each others' voices. With most people, it took very little time before I was ready for them to go away and I was relieved when they were gone. But I wasn't tired of him. I wanted more time.

"How do you want me?" he whispered in my ear.

When I drew back, puzzled, I saw that he'd dropped his arms on my lap wrists-up and he looked straight into my eyes. He smiled a bit when the realization of what he was offering appeared on my face, but it was a patient smile and his trust overwhelmed me. When he leaned in and brushed his lips over mine I was trembling and he pressed his face to my neck again, leaving his hands in my lap, waiting.

"Just try it," he said so softly I almost couldn't hear, and then changed his tone to a sexy murmur in my ear. "Want me to get naked?"

I nodded, forcing confidence. "Yeah... get naked and bring one of those chairs over here."

I pointed at the dining room chairs around the table behind us, close to the kitchen door, and watched him go get it. He was making this easy for me. He'd been making things easy for me since the very first night. I watched him bring the chair close to the fire; he pinned his eyes on mine, while he slowly unbuttoned his flannel shirt, dropping it on the floor. He lifted his arms and peeled off his t-shirt and the flickering light from the flames played over his flexing stomach and his chest and his nipples that were stiff and flushed from the chill in the air, his golden flesh, lean and smooth like a lion's warm rippling hide.

He was so fucking beautiful and my heart started to thump in my chest. Gratitude washed over me for everything he had done for me, the way he understood me. Some other emotion that I didn't want to think about too closely started to leak from some locked-up place inside me and I had to swallow hard and clench my fists at my sides to fight the sudden weakness in my knees.

"Pants too?" he drawled, giving me a sexy smirk.

"I said naked, didn't I?"

I smirked back at him and crossed my arms while I hungrily watched him unbutton his too-tight jeans and push them over his naked hips. The way he moved was hypnotic, even when he lost his balance a little kicking the jeans off his legs and he stumbled and caught the edge of the couch. His cock bobbed and I stared at it as he hopped around on one leg and finally got the jeans off, kicking them to the side, and then he straightened completely naked and beautiful in the firelight. He lifted his arms and stood still while I devoured the sight of him, all that muscle and the light arrow of silky hair from his belly button down to his pubic hair curling around the base of his cock, which was hard and gorgeous, the thick flared head flushed a deep pink color that made me drool.

"Now what?"

"Um." I closed my mouth and pulled myself back into the role, pointing at the chair. "Uh, sit down with your hands behind your back. Is that okay, to put your hands in back?"

He did what I said but I could tell he was trying not to smile at my hesitation. "Don't ask, just do it."

I took the handcuffs in my shaking fingers and opened them awkwardly, moving around behind him. His arms were around the back of the chair and his wrists were already together, waiting, and I closed the metal around his wrists as gently as I could, not handcuffing him to the chair so he had freedom to move. It turned me on to see him restrained and at my mercy but at the same time, nervous butterflies flipped in my stomach.

"I don't want to hurt you though..."

"Come around here," he said quietly.

The serious note in his voice startled me but I did as he said, leaving him still cuffed. When I was standing in front of the chair, he looked me in the eyes and smiled. He looked so fucking hot I had a hard time concentrating on what he was saying. "You're not going to hurt me. I won't let you, okay? Handcuffs don't hurt unless you struggle, and I'm not fighting you. Besides, I like it."

"You don't seem like the leather type to me," I grinned slightly.

"It's not something I need to get off, but it can be fun." He gave me that heart-stopping smile, the one that had me under arrest even when he was the one cuffed. "Now. I'm yours, what're you going to do with me?"

****


Chapter 18

All I could do was stare at him sitting there naked with his hands bound behind him; I couldn't think and the fuzziness in my brain was soft and comforting, like floating in a fog. He was so far out of my reach. And yet, when I came back to earth he was there, my own fallen angel just looking up at me with his deep blue eyes, waiting to be touched, and my heart pounded along with the aching pulse of my cock trapped in my jeans.

"What am I going to do?" I grinned and moved behind the chair, running my fingertip down the back of his neck. It thrilled me when he shivered. "I'm not sure yet..."

I wondered what he wanted me to do, but he'd already told me not to ask, just do it. He'd put the reins in my hands and I wanted to be good at this; I wanted to please him. I focused and then I knew exactly what to do. I already knew what he liked most. I was going to tease him and excite him and make him shake with need before he came so hard his head exploded.

I felt more confident as I trailed my finger Daniel's neck and over the back of his head, where I knew he was so erotically charged. He drew in a short, surprised breath, biting his lip; I laughed and brushed my teeth over the outer edge of his ear. Over his shoulder, I could see the fat head of his cock start to darken even more and a tiny bead of moisture welled up in his slit. Grinning even wider, I leaned against his back so he could feel the hard bulge of my dick pressing against him through my clothes and know what he did to me.

"I could push you to your knees and make you suck me, then cum all over your face..." Just thinking of it sent a shiver down my spine. "Mmm, you'd look so pretty with my cream dripping down your chin." I was stroking his head with my fingertips while I rubbed my cock against his shoulder blades just above the back of the chair. I would have to unbutton my jeans soon because the pressure was getting uncomfortable. Daniel sat very still, but his breathing was getting heavy and uneven, and I was so turned on I had to stop and take a few deep breaths to settle down and focus.

"Or I could bend you over the chair and spank your ass till it's all red and burning. You like that." I bent closer to his ear and growled into it. "That ass of yours is just made to be spanked, you know that? That what you want me to do?"

"Yeah," he breathed, squirming in the chair. My heart thumped heavily against my ribcage and I dragged myself away from him, leaving him panting harshly.

"But you don't get to decide," I whispered with an evil grin. "I do."

Over his shoulder, Daniel lifted his eyebrow at me, slightly impressed. He didn't think I could pull it off. But the corners of his mouth curled up in a grin and I could see he approved, and a warm feeling radiated all through my body. He was bound and helpless, I had control, but this wasn't about me. This was about him and what got him off and I was going to make him cum so hard that afterward he'd be limp and drained.

Slowly, I circled around the chair so I was standing in front of him, facing him with my back to the crackling flames. He tilted his chin up and looked at me and I swallowed hard. Seeing him like this rendered me speechless. When I finally recovered my voice, it was harsh and raspy, not cool and confident like I wanted it to be.

I ran my hand over the obvious bulge in the crotch of my jeans. His eyes dropped and he watched as I rubbed the hard ridge of my cock and traced the flare of the head. It felt so good but I didn't take my eyes off him. The firelight made him glow in shades of gold and amber and bronze, a gilded sculpture. He was so hard, and it was all for me.

"Remember that little show you put on for me in the shower? Where you stroked your cock for me, and tugged on your balls and jerked yourself while I watched.... But I couldn't touch you because you had me cuffed to the handicap assistance bar?"

He smirked, eyes still on my hands, which were now slowly unbuttoning my jeans. "I remember."

"Yeah... You liked that, didn't you? You liked making me watch you cum. You liked that there was nothing I could do but sit and stare. Didn't you?"

"Mmmhmm. I really liked how you looked at the ceiling and pretended not to watch," he grinned.

"I was watching," I told him. "I watched you spurt on the shower curtain. I wanted to be on my knees catching it in my mouth, licking all the water off your skin. And now I'm going to show you what I did in the bathroom after you fell asleep."

In some distant way, I couldn't believe I was doing this but it didn't even bother me. I was in another place in my head where shame and embarrassment couldn't intrude. The look in Daniel's eyes sent me there and I was so focused on his need that nothing else seemed to matter. Quickly, I stripped down to naked skin. I barely felt the chill of the room or heat of the fire against my back. He watched me with burning eyes as I wrapped my hand around my shaft and stroked it slowly. I imagined it was his hand on me at the same time I stared at him, watching the way his breath quickened and the little drop of liquid dripped from the tip of his cock and glistened down his shaft. There was a shiny pink spot just under the ridge of his fully hard, swollen head that I couldn't stop staring at. I wanted to lick it and suck it and I stroked myself harder, my eyes rolling back a bit as I struggled to keep them open. I wanted to see him, wanted to know he was watching me.

The desperation of the night in the motel seized me. He needed to see what he did to me. I dropped to my knees, jerking myself more slowly. My face, I knew, was red and flushed and damp the way it was in the mirror that night. Daniel licked his lips as he stared at me naked on my knees. My cock surged in my hand and I ran my thumb over the tip, spreading the sticky pre-cum all over the head while I spread my legs and lifted my knees up so he could see better. Two bright spots of red were spreading over his cheeks and his eyes started to glaze over with lust as he stared at me.

I grinned through my own sexual haze. "You like that? While you were sleeping I was locked in the bathroom doing this... because watching you got me so hot..."

"I knew you were jerking off," he said harshly.

"Mmmhmm." The tingling pressure grew in my balls and I groaned, sliding my other hand down to gently squeeze them. "Oh shit," I whispered. Gasping for breath, I pushed myself back so my back was against the couch and I spread my legs wide, propping my ankle on the coffee table just like I'd put it on the side of the bathtub. I'd never been this open and exposed to someone and it excited me so much I almost came right then and there. But I slowed down and got a grip on myself because it wasn't time yet.

"Yeah, and I wet my fingers," panting, I slid my first two fingers in my mouth and sucked them until they were wet. Daniel's eyes got very wide and his cock was dripping while he squirmed restlessly in the chair. "Got them nice and wet and then..."

I reached down and touched my hole. It tingled and I felt electricity race through me and settle in my gut. With a whimper, I slid my finger inside and across the room, Daniel let out a groan. It was hard to keep looking at him, hard to hold back, but I squeezed my cock hard just under the head and the intensity faded just a little so that I was able to speak again, in a harsh raspy voice that sounded nothing like me.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers