Between the Push and Pull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudsbart
hudsbart
299 Followers

Erik's hands found their way into Ryan's hair and angled his head for better access. Ryan opened wider to give Erik's tongue more room to explore his mouth; it swirled, teased and taunted Ryan's tongue to give chase. Ryan's own hands grasped at Erik's wide shoulders, as if it would give him greater purchase to pin down Erik's tongue.

Erik's arm snaked around Ryan's back and pushed gently to adjust Ryan's angle. Ryan took the cue and tilted his head back, allowing Erik to lick across his jaw, and suck on Ryan's earlobe. Ryan wore studs in both his ears—round disks in matte black. Erik caught the one stud in between his teeth and tugged, then used his tongue to twirl the piece of jewelry around in circles.

Ryan gasped and cried out—tendrils of fire shot from Ryan's earlobe down to his cock, along the way wrapping around the most sensitive parts of Ryan's body, mimicking the path of Erik's smoke.

Erik kept playing with the earring, and each twirl would send more tendrils of fire until Ryan could no longer think and could barely breathe. He was vaguely aware of desperate cries emanating from his throat, and his fingers clawing at Erik's back. Just when he thought he was going to black out from lack of oxygen, his ear was released.

The sudden coolness of air against the wet skin was a shock to his system, as was the gentle breath Erik breathed across the tenderized flesh. Then a quick tug on his knees and Ryan ended up flat on his back, blinking up at the ceiling, wondering what the hell had just happened.

That definitely wasn't in the script.

As Ryan struggled to breathe, Erik's smug grin appeared above him. Cocky bastard.

Ryan tossed the fake glasses on the floor right before he pulled Erik down for a kiss and didn't hold back. He plunged his tongue as deep into Erik's mouth as he could reach until Erik's strength failed and his weight collapsed onto Ryan. A thick bar of heat landed near Ryan's crotch, scorching hot even through Ryan's pants. With one hand holding Erik's head in place, Ryan reached down with his other to palm Erik's ass. Rather than finding the soft material of the sweatpants, Ryan instead grabbed hold of a handful of firm, muscled flesh.

Erik was naked. While Ryan was still fully clothed. A groan escaped from Ryan's throat as he ground his aching cock against Erik's.

Despite Ryan's attempt to continue ravaging Erik's mouth, the naked man was able to wrench himself away, just a few inches until they both panted into each other's faces. Erik's blue eyes were clear and determined—an unspoken challenge had been accepted and Ryan suddenly realized he was in over his head.

Erik feigned a kiss and instead landed on Ryan's neck. Using his teeth, Erik pulled at Ryan's bowtie until the knot popped and the fabric fell away. One by one, Erik's dexterous tongue worked at each button on Ryan's shirt until Ryan's chest was exposed, heaving with his breathing.

With lidded eyes, Ryan watched as Erik pushed back and maneuvered their legs until he was sitting on his haunches with Ryan's knees on either side. Erik massaged Ryan's thighs as his piercing blue eyes raked over Ryan's body.

Ryan bit at his lip and lay there to let Erik have his fill.

A number of times now, Ryan had admired Erik's dance-trained body. And while Ryan wasn't under any illusion that he looked quite like Erik, he knew his own body was lust-worthy. And from the expression on Erik's face, Ryan was feeling pretty pleased with how his body was being received.

Erik leaned forward and started licking and trailing kisses along Ryan's body. Ryan let his head fall back and just enjoyed the sensation of mouth, tongue, and teeth exploring his skin. Some attention was paid to one nipple, then the other. It felt nice, but they weren't really hot spots for Ryan.

As the exploration continued, Ryan felt a hand groping at his jean-enclosed cock and he rocked up against it as encouragement. He was achingly stiff and desperate to be released, but he made no movement to ease the discomfort—Erik was scripted to strip him of his clothes, and the way Erik's mouth was venturing farther and farther south, Ryan was sure the other man had something creative in mind.

He wasn't disappointed. A scorching heat enveloped Ryan's cock through the fabric of his pants. Erik mouthed at Ryan's bulge until he found the head and focused his attention there. The suction increased in force as a hand massaged at Ryan's balls—Erik was doing a great job at getting Ryan impossibly hard. Absolutely no need for a fluffer or any of the other tricks porn stars used to stay hard.

Ryan lifted his head to watch Erik work away at his crotch. He ran his fingers through Erik's hair, and found it soft and thick, curling slightly at the ends. Ryan used his fingernails to scratch lightly across Erik's scalp, which earned him a purr that reverberated along his cock. He felt a dollop of pre-cum wet his briefs.

Erik's blue eyes flashed up to meet his; Ryan was gratified to find that they weren't quite as clear as moments before. Maintaining their stare, Erik's teeth gripped at the button fly of Ryan's jeans. Twisting his head, Erik popped the button out of its hole and moved down to the next one. Ryan had to wonder at the strength of Erik's teeth.

When all the buttons were undone, Erik's hand gripped at the waistband of both the jeans and Ryan's briefs underneath. Prompted by a quick tap of the finger, Ryan raised his hips and Erik yanked his clothes down his thighs. Ryan's cock sprang up and hit against his stomach with a slap, throbbing in its freedom.

Ryan lifted his legs straight into the air, like they'd discussed earlier, and Erik quickly rid him of his jeans and his socks. With his leg lowered on either side of Erik's thighs, Ryan pushed himself up to sitting and Erik ran his hands down Ryan's arms, pushing his shirt off in the process.

With them both naked, Ryan reached for Erik, and they traded sloppy kisses while their hands explored foreign skin. Erik's arms snaked around Ryan's back and supported him as they laid back down on the couch, chest against chest, thigh against thigh, and two heated cocks meeting for the first time.

Erik threaded a hand in between their bodies and grasped their two cocks together. Ryan jerked into the grip, feeling the head of his cock bump against Erik's; he was rewarded by a grunt that escaped Erik's throat.

They alternated thrusts into Erik's hand, velvet steel against velvet steel. Ryan particularly enjoyed how the sensitive heads bumped against each other, each time resulting in that little grunt from Erik and a little nip on Ryan's lips.

Erik seemed pretty engrossed in the playtime their cocks were having together, but Ryan could sense some restlessness coming from Gary in the corner. He gave Erik's ass a firm squeeze and almost chuckled when Erik responded with a reluctant groan.

When Erik pulled back, Ryan couldn't help but smirk—Erik's eyes were definitely not clear anymore. With his hands on Erik's strong thighs, Ryan gave them a squeeze and tug. Erik shuffled up—normally an awkward move, but by Erik, graceful as a swan—until he knelt across Ryan's chest, his nine-inch cock presented for Ryan's inspection.

Uncut—excellent.

Ryan ran his hands up Erik's torso, fingers and palms skimming over the taunt skin. Erik's hands rode on top of his own, directing them to where he wanted them to go. Erik's head was tilted back, hips thrust forward, abs tense in anticipation of what was to come next. Ryan aimed to please.

The foreskin on Erik's cock was already drawn back, the head swollen and red, heat radiating off of it. As Ryan drew in a breath, he could smell that muskiness he now associated with Erik, strong and potent, swirling around Ryan's senses.

He blew a gentle stream of air across the engorged head and got a responding squeeze of both his hands. Seemed like someone was sensitive. Slowly, Ryan drew the tip of his tongue across the heated skin and lapped and licked while blowing open-mouthed breaths and watched as Erik's cock jump.

Ryan's hands were being held in vice grips now, one held over a nipple and the other pulled up against Erik's cheek. Recognizing his cue, Ryan curled his fingers and pinched at the nipple under his hand. Erik's entire body tensed, his hips thrust forward and the head of his cock popped unexpectedly into Ryan's mouth. No worries—Ryan could work with that.

He closed his lips around Erik's cockhead and marveled for a moment at how full his mouth was with only the head. Hollowing his cheeks, Ryan sucked and twirled his tongue around the head, probing at the piss slit. A drop of salty pre-cum greeted his tongue and Ryan groaned to let Erik know he approved.

"Fuck," Erik's voice sounded strained. Ryan was encouraged.

Lifting his head off the armrest, Ryan took more of Erik's cock into his mouth. From his position, and considering the thickness of Erik's cock, he couldn't get even half of the length in before the bulbous head hit the back of Ryan's throat. Ryan wiggled his tongue back and forth against the underside of Erik's cock, and swallowed a few times to massage the sensitive head.

With a spasm, Erik collapsed and he just barely caught himself with a hand braced next to Ryan's head. With his hands freed, Ryan wrapped one around the base of Erik's cock, and used his spit to ease the twisting motion that he matched with his mouth.

"Ugh," the groan came out in an unsteady sequence, and Erik's other hand came down to support his weight above Ryan's head.

Erik thrust his hips, and Ryan gave him an encouraging squeeze on the thigh. Granted permission, Erik's thrusts became stronger and deeper until Ryan could feel his spit dribbling down his chin.

Right before Ryan was able to give the signal that he'd had enough, Erik gently pulled himself from Ryan's mouth. Ryan kept stroking the thick, long piece of meat while Erik caught his breath above him.

With a sigh, Erik murmured a "fuck" under his breath before bending down to capture Ryan's mouth with his own. As their tongues dueled, Erik floated down Ryan's body, his cock leaving a wet trail of Ryan's own spit. When he settled back between Ryan's thighs, he shifted his attention to Ryan's cock.

Erik didn't spend too much time on Ryan's dick, which was fine since they were running behind schedule and needed to get to the fucking. So with an apologetic glance upward, Erik slid Ryan's cock deep into his throat and worked it over for a few minutes.

Ryan was impressed, there was no hesitation on Erik's part, just open up and in it went. Ryan wasn't as long or thick as Erik, but at seven and a half inches himself, most scene partners took a couple of bobs before they got him all the way in.

While Erik's throat worked away on Ryan's cock, Erik's fingers were probing for Ryan's hole. When they found it, Ryan couldn't help the involuntary clench at the unfamiliar touch. Erik purred around Ryan's cock and Ryan took it as a directive to relax.

The fingers rubbed in gentle circles across the sensitive skin, with no attempt at a breach. Ryan laid his head back, closed his eyes and focused on the wonderful suction on his cock—just enough to get his balls churning, nothing too intense that would trigger a pre-mature orgasm.

Then strong hands pushed Ryan's thighs back and he reached for the backs of his knees to keep them up. The wonderful suction eased off his dick and moved down to his balls, where each one was treated to a few moments in the wet heat. And finally, his ass.

Erik's talented tongue swirled around the wrinkled skin and teased at the opening, swirled and teased, swirled and teased, fanning that earlier fire into a stronger flame. Erik kept probing, a gentle push of the tongue, then easing back until Ryan started clenching his ass to keep Erik's tongue in place longer.

At the same time, Erik's hand kept jacking on Ryan's cock, pulling his foreskin over the head and back down again. How did he know that Ryan liked that? The dual sensation on his cock and his ass was confusing, and Ryan found himself thrusting his hips back and forth, chasing after both Erik's hand and tongue.

"Everett, please." The words escaped Ryan's mouth before he realized he uttered them. He felt Erik smile against his ass cheeks before his hole was bombarded with a driving piston that was Erik's tongue. Erik's hand twisted around the head of Ryan's cock, his thumb swiping across the top. At the same time, Erik's nose was rubbing into Ryan's perineum and Ryan could feel it massaging his prostate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ryan gripped at the back of his knees, fingers cramping. He could feel himself inching toward the edge, the pressure building deep in his stomach as Erik worked all of his sensitive spots. He was going to come, he could feel it; but it was too soon, and Ryan wasn't sure he could do anything to stop it.

Finally, he found a moment's clarity of mind to reach for Erik and came up with a handful of hair. A part of him warned to be gentle, but the part that was about to explode in a million pieces had no restraint—he grabbed the fistful of hair and yanked. The relief was instant as Erik staved off his attack to struggle out of Ryan's grip.

"What the fuck?" Erik sounded annoyed, but Ryan didn't care at the moment. He was too busy trying to claw his way back from the edge. Little tremors shook his body, and any little touch would surely send him flying over the edge.

"Alright, alright," Gary spoke up from behind the camera. "Look at him, you're killing the guy and you haven't even fucked him yet. Here, take these."

Gary tossed a foiled packet and a bottle at Erik.

Ryan felt some shifting around in between his legs, but he ignored it. With his eyes shut tight, he focused on getting his breathing under control and his head cleared of the haze of serotonin.

He opened his eyes again at a squeeze on his thigh.

"Ready?" Erik asked, blue eyes gentle. Whatever annoyance he felt at getting his hair yanked, he must have gotten over it.

One more deep breath and Ryan nodded.

"I don't think I'm going to last long," Ryan warned, he noticed how gravelly his voice sounded.

Erik grinned, his dimple winking at Ryan.

"Legs," he instructed and helped Ryan into position with a hand under Ryan's thigh.

With his hole exposed again, Erik blew a stream of air across the twitching muscle and Ryan had to squeeze his eyes shut to block out the image of Erik's smug grin and twinkling eyes hovering over his own ass.

A cool gel was spread across Ryan's hole and then a gentle pressure as Erik pushed in a finger. It'd been a long time since Ryan had been breached like this, and just the one finger felt unbelievable thick. It took a few thrusts, but Ryan's body slowly recovered its muscle memory, and his sphincter gradually relaxed.

Then a second finger, and he already felt impossibly full. Slowly, Erik worked them into Ryan's ass, planting soft kisses across the backs of Ryan's thighs as he went. When they were finally in to the hilt, they twisted, curled and scissored inside of Ryan's ass.

The tendrils of fire were back, racing from Ryan's stretched hole out through every cell of his body. Erik's fingers quickly located Ryan's prostate, and every tap sent out a new burst of flames.

Hot, Ryan was too hot. He couldn't breathe; the air was too hot to breathe in. He turned his head back and forth, trying to find a cooler patch of air to ease the heat.

His ass. His asshole was on fire and it felt like too much and not enough at the same time. He needed it to stop, but that wouldn't solve his problem; he needed something more, something stronger to drive the heat away. Another tap on his prostate, another burst of flames, and then the assault thankfully eased. The invading fingers were slowly extracted and Ryan felt light kisses peppered across his face.

Blinking his eyes open, Erik's blurry face hovered millimeters from his own. He half-heartedly returned Erik's kiss, his body reacting more than his brain was able to give direction.

"Shhh, easy," Erik whispered against Ryan's lips before capturing them again with his own.

Something thick and blunt bumped up against Ryan's burning hole, sending his pulse racing even faster than it had been before.

"Easy, relax," Erik's whispers echoed against Ryan's ear as the pressure built against Ryan's hole.

Ryan's hands found their way across Erik's back and they held on tight as Erik leaned in, his hip unrelenting until the giant head of his cock popped in past Ryan's sphincter. A strangled cry was torn from Ryan's throat and his fingers dug into Erik's muscular back.

"Breathe, baby, breathe" came the whispers against his ear and there was nothing else Ryan could do but follow their instruction.

Inch by inch, Erik's cock slid deeper and deeper into Ryan's body. With every inch the fires burned hotter and Ryan's ability to think dissipated like the wisps of Erik's smoke.

Full, so full. Ryan felt like all of his organs had been pushed out of position, and if he moved even one millimeter, he would explode. But he held on, tightening his grip across Erik's back, his legs wrapped tightly around Erik's waist. Hold on, was all he could do.

Slowly, the fullness eased out, along the way raking a fire that burned. Then slowly back in, forcing all the air out of Ryan's lungs. Out and in, out and in, the fire burning hotter with each stroke over Ryan's prostate, and making the air too hot to breathe.

Erik undulated in Ryan's arms, the movement driving the thick cock deep into Ryan's gut, and at the same time rubbing Erik's hard abdominal muscles against Ryan's throbbing dick. Hold on, just hold on.

The tempo picked up, the bursts of flames came in quicker succession, each crackling with energy building up inside of Ryan's body. Faster and faster they came, and the crackling zinged like an electric current. Too much, it was too much. Hold on, just hold on.

Then Ryan's grip started slipping, his fingers no longer able to maintain their grasp on Erik's anchoring body. He could feel it coming, the explosion that he could no longer hold at bay. He tried to say something, give some sort of warning, but his brain was unable to formulate the words to say.

Right when he couldn't hold it back any longer, a firm grip settled around his cock and twisted across the sensitive head, igniting the explosion that ripped through Ryan's body. He heard some sort of screaming sound in the distance, white light flashed behind his eyelids, and his body shook uncontrollably.

Then a burning rod was placed on top of his cock, sending a second wave of explosions over him as the scorching flesh rubbed against his own.

Ryan's brain was shattered into a million pieces, not able to process any coherent thought. His senses were sending in information: every inch of his skin was on fire, his ass burned, his cock felt tenderized, and every muscle ached. He gasped at the air, each breath slightly cooler than the previous, but it would be a while before he could pull himself back together.

In the distance, he heard some shuffling movement, and a heavily whispered, "Goddamn."

hudsbart
hudsbart
299 Followers
12