Between the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella had never touched a woman before, let alone her sister, but it seemed to come naturally to her. She licked Matt's shaft and Julia's pussy as Matt pounded her, flicked and nibbled Julia's clit with her tongue, and brought Julia to her 4th orgasm.

Julia was in heaven, or hell-- she wasn't sure. She had never cum like this, again and again and again. She was being stretched to her absolute limit, and she was hardly sure what was pleasure and what was pain anymore. She did know, though, that she didn't want it to end.

Matt pulled out of Julia, grabbed Isabella, and repositioned her so that she lay on top of her sister. Now, they were mouth to mouth-- Julia flat on her back, Isabella straddling her. Their nipples were touching. Julia moved instinctively, and Isabella began to kiss her. Matt was surprised, but saw the perfect opportunity-- Julia was still on her back where he left her, but Isabella was presenting her ass to him in the most fantastic way. He walked between their 4 legs and stuck his dick into Isabella as deep as he could. When he pulled out, however, he stuck himself back into Julia. He repeated this pattern-- Isabella's pussy, Julia's pussy, Isabella's pussy, Julia's pussy-- for as long as he could. After awhile, however, he knew he had to cum.

He lay back on his bed, rolled Isabella off Julia, and pulled Julia on top of him. Isabella moved automatically to his balls, as if finally understanding that was how she could please him best. Julia tried to sit on his cock slowly, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her down. She screamed, louder than before, and Isabella, as if she didn't want to hear her sister in pain, reached around and began massaging Julia's clit. It did actually seem to help, and soon Julia was writhing on top of Matt's cock. Julia twitched when Isabella bit her nipple, and both girls turned their wide eyes on Matt. He pulled Julia down as hard as he could and began to cum-- Julia was in complete shock, but, thanks to Matt's dick and the incredible fingers of her twin sister, began to orgasm.

There was a moment of eerie calm, when Julia collapsed on Matt, whose cock was still pumping cum into her aching pussy, and Isabella just went limp. There were a million things he could have said, but he did not want to affect the mood. So, silently, he pulled them to him, one on either side, and fell asleep.

12