Between The Walls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny scanned the dining hall for Louise, it wasn't hard to spot Pink since he stood a head above most of the people in the room, Louise was next to him. He was taken aback, how she always managed to look like such a little sexy vixen without doing anything amazed him.

She looked so small next to Pink, it was adorable. She was laughing at something he was saying and Johnny felt a twinge of jealousy, he knew he had nothing to worry about because it was just Pink but it still got to him. Johnny stood still, not wanting to miss this opportunity to admire her from afar, she was wearing one of the dresses he picked out for her, and he knew she would choose that one. 'Damn,' he thought to himself, the way the dress was hugging her curves and that smile she was sporting was making his cock twitch. 'Calm yourself,' he thought to himself. Johnny was fully aware of his attraction to Louise, always had been but he tried to keep it under check; they'd decided a long time ago to keep things friendly.

That had been years ago when he was a stupid kid and didn't realize the woman she was going to grow into. There were still many nights when he'd lay awake in bed and chastise his actions while wishing she was there next to him. She was his girl, and though she didn't realize the magnitude of that statement Johnny always hoped that her crush on him would ignite again, because his for her had never went out.

Johnny finally started to head over and felt his heart beat faster when he met her eyes; she gave him a breathtaking smile before throwing him a silly face. He adored how her eyes would light up when seeing him.

"Hey stranger," she gave him a sultry look, "Like my dress?"

"Hello yourself beautiful," replied Johnny giving her a kiss on the cheek, "and yes I do, you look lovely. I hope I haven't kept you waiting to long."

"Yes you have," she laughed sipping her champagne, "But you can make it up to me with a dance."

"Of course doll face," Johnny slipped his arm around her lithe waist, "should I get you another drink first?"

"Why yes please," Louise placed her hand on Johnny's chest and moved closer to him. He could tell she was a bit tipsy but the attention he was getting caused him to overlook that minor detail.

Johnny grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him, "Wait Johnny, I thought you were getting me a drink?"

"I am, but I'd like your company, Pink's had you the whole night up until this point. I want to be with my best friend now." Johnny threw her a puppy dog face and knew then she was at his mercy.

"Okay, I guess that's fair," He could hear the smile in her voice.

Both headed to the bar, Johnny pulling Louise along, "A scotch on ice and another glass of champagne please." Johnny let go of Louise's hand to grab the drinks, when he turned around however he saw her gazing in the direction of the hall's entrance with curiosity.

"Lou what are you looking at?"

"Huh? Oh I thought I saw someone I knew," she laughed it off while fanning her face, "clearly I'm had one too many."

Johnny chuckled handing her the champagne flute before slipping his arm back around her waist, "One can never have too many glasses of champagne." He threw her a dashing smile.

"Shut up," she slurred a bit through her laughter.

"Care to join me on the terrace before our dance?" He released her waist and held out his hand.

Louise fluttered her eyelashes, "Why I would love to," she placed her hand in his.

The two walked out together hand in hand, Louise was oblivious and rattling on, but Johnny felt eyes boring into his back, he just couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching them.

||

"I haven't seen you here before," J.D. was snapped out of his concentration by a rather attractive blonde standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry what," he asked again, not really caring for an answer. He just wanted the woman talking his ear off to go away. He looked back around and realized that Louise and that Gallo fellow had disappeared outside.

"I said I haven't seen you around before," J.D. noticed that she looked kind of like a cat with a permanent grin. Her breath smelled like vodka, he was immediately turned off.

"I just moved into the city," he responded in a clipped tone.

"I knew I heard an accent," she purred while rubbing his arm, "I could show you around sometime if you like."

J.D noticed how she pushed her tits out into his face, "Would you excuse me a moment." He took his arm back and headed in the direction of the terrace, leaving the blonde standing with her mouth hanging open.

He reached the terrace and looked around, there were a few people out enjoying the warm night air, but he didn't see her. J.D decided to walk back and check inside. Walking in he spotted her on the dance floor, she was laughing and spinning in the arms of Johnny. He recalled how defensive he got when Lenard had spoken out against a woman he was bringing tonight, was it her he thought.

J.D. couldn't believe that she was actually involved with that kid; true Johnny was probably in his late 20's or so but to his 32 it felt like an age gap. He tightened his grip around his glass as he watched Johnny twirl Lou around, he had to look away when he lifted her up and she threw her head back laughing. He barely knew the woman but he felt territorial, clearly if she was involved with Johnny it was his place to step off but he didn't see himself making that choice very easily.

He had been watching for a few minutes when Johnny spun her in a way that turned her in his direction, she gave him a curious look; he felt his stomach tighten a bit. For the rest of the song she kept turning her head in his direction, he didn't look away. The song ended and he gave her a smile before she turned around to say something to Johnny, J.D took this opportunity to slip back onto the terrace.

He stood with his arms on the railing when he heard faint footsteps behind him, "J.D?"

J.D. smiled to himself before turning around, " Louise."

"What are you doing here," she sounded a little out of breath, he liked it. Her voice sounded throaty, he wondered is that how she would sound writhing beneath him, scratching his back and calling his name.

"I work with some of the men here."

"Oh," she cocked an eyebrow, "You mean Terry Birch?"

"Now it's my turn to be surprised," he answered slyly, "so I take it you are well acquainted with the criminal underground of this city? What do you hold burglar bake sales or something?"

She laughed at that, he decided that her laughter was his new favorite sound. He watched the amusement play across her face.

"Cute but no, I know Johnny," she gestured inside with her head, "We've been friends since we were kids. I know the boys too and they know me, it's kind of funny actually."

"Hilarious." He didn't really know why he was being an ass.

"Maybe it's not that funny to you," she shrugged her shoulders unfazed. He was a little surprised; this girl was trouble he could tell.

He watched her carefully as she walked slowly over to him, she placed her arms on the cement railing, J.D. admired how smooth her dark skin looked; the skyline lights were casting a soft glow on her face.

"Not too many stars tonight," J.D took in the disappointment in her statement, but let her continue, "from this high up you'd think we'd have a fantastic view."

Louise turned her head looking at him, her gaze was curious and J.D. wanted to know what was going through her head. "I don't know much about stars," he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well what do you know about," her lips spread into a sweet smile and her words slurred slightly, "you just came blowing through like a whirlwind with that sexy southern accent of yours, who are you?"

"Did you just call me sexy?" He was avoiding her questions.

"I said your accent was sexy, so get off that high horse cowboy," she nudged his arm playfully, "but your avoiding my question, what are you all about?"

"I could ask you the same thing," he said seriously, "I meant it when I said you interest me."

He noticed her slight intake of breath, especially how it caused her chest to swell slightly.

"I'm really not that interesting," she looked back over the skyline and her expression became pensive.

"Louise," she turned to look at him, "You—

"Lou what are you doing out here," J.D and Louise both turned to face an annoyed looking Jonny standing in the doorway, "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Oh Johnny you worry too much," she started to walk over wobbling slightly. She made it another step before she lost her footing and tripped. J.D. reached out to catch her before she could hit the ground, he slipped his arm around her waist and she looked up at him. He stared back forcing the intensity of his attraction to her to come through. Johnny was there instantly pulling her towards him.

"Are you alright sweetheart," Johnny asked with concern etched in his face.

"Oh I'm fine, you know how clumsy I am," she smoothed out her dress, "damn I spilled my champagne."

"I think you've had enough to drink Louise," Johnny countered sounded more like a big brother.

"I'm not a child you know," she took her arm back and made another step but wobbled a bit and both mean grabbed hold of her "Okay yeah," she gave a sheepish look, "you're probably right; I think I'll go to the ladies room," she started to walk off a little unsteady but turned back, "Johnny are you coming?"

"Yeah I'm right behind you."

"Okay, and J.D., wait shit, I don't know your actual name."

"It's Jason, Jason Doyle."

"Well Jason Doyle it was a pleasure," her words were running together, J.D thought it was adorable, "I hope you'll pop into the shop sometime soon."

"I'm sure you'll see me around."

"I had better," she gave him a slight smile before turning to Johnny who had been standing silently as she and J.D spoke, "come along Mr. Gallo." Louise walked ahead through the doors, Johnny turned giving J.D. a hard look.

"J.D. your new around here so I'm willing to let this go," Johnny paused choosing his words carefully, "but when it comes to Louise you can look all you'd like, but don't start to entertain any ideas."

J.D. snickered, "Goodnight Johnny."

"And the same for you J.D," he turned and walked through the glass doors.

J.D. looked back out over the skyline and tried to calm himself down. He didn't give a fuck what Jonathan Gallo thought. He recalled the feeling of Louise's warm body when he was holding her a few minutes ago and how he could feel her breath and heartbeat quicken. 'MINE' he thought, and even Johnny wasn't going to stand in the way of that.

12