Between the Were Wars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,296 Followers

"Well, Derek, this has been a hell of a day." Renee sat back, the stress finally catching up with her. "Can you help me to the bathroom?" When she was back, she laid back and was out almost immediately, Derek idly brushing his fingers through her hair as she settled into a deep sleep.

Albuquerque Airport

New Mexico

Marcus shook hands with the members of the Alpha Council, hiding the anger that boiled underneath at being humiliated by Renee at the hearing. He pretended to walk to his gate, but as soon as the Council was out of sight he exited the airport with his Beta where a car was waiting. Pulling out his phone, he called a number. "Get them in position. Go time is 1900 hours."

Renee wouldn't enjoy her victory for long. She wouldn't live to see sundown.

Gila Pack House

New Mexico

Well fed and now sated, Melody leaned back in the tub against William's chest. She had taken him within minutes of entering his room, and four rounds of hot and athletic sex had taken their toll. They had decided to soak in the hot water for a while, letting the jets soothe their aching muscles. His strong arms held her loosely to him as they talked about who they are and what their life would be. The kitchen staff, knowing what new mates would be up to, had sent up champagne and a snack tray full of fruits, cheeses and meats. Occasionally, a hand would reach over to grab a drink or some food but both were happy being where they were for a long time.

Forever, even.

William had fallen in love with her as fast as she had with him, despite not having a wolf. She was beautiful, strong, intelligent and independent- exactly the kind of woman who would keep life interesting for him. For her, William was tall, handsome, accomplished and confident. They were already talking about when they could get the hearing to allow her to turn him, since Renee had already given them permission. He would be a strong wolf, fully capable of protecting her and their pups. Two people who a few days ago were content with living in an apartment and busying themselves with their careers were now discussing how many children they would have and what kind of house they wanted.

He didn't pressure her about her job, but he did get her to call her boss and take a couple weeks of hard earned vacation. Agent in Charge Warren was thrilled to hear from her and know his team member was all right, but he was less than thrilled that she didn't want to press charges against Alpha Hastings. It wouldn't stop a prosecution, but it would make it much more difficult. He had hung up when she told him she would testify that she intentionally left body armor off and joined the fray in the hopes that he would turn her, as she had always wanted to be a wolf.

The talk of babies and picket fences had Melody squirming around in excitement, and Little Bill soon responded. She tilted her head back, kissing him deeply as his hands cupped her breasts and his thumbs brushed her nipples. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched them between his thumb and forefinger, causing twinges she felt all the way down to her well used sex. He continued to kiss her passionately as a hand trailed down her firm abdomen down to the downy hair of her delta. He teased her, moving his hand around her hip and thighs but never giving her the touch she yearned for on her swollen clit.

Two could play this game, she thought. She arched her back, scooting her butt back until his long cock was trapped between her muscled cheeks. Rising up slightly, she slid up him, creating a space her hand could go to. She gently scratched his balls, smiling as she felt them jump at her touch. She was rewarded by a long finger covering her slit and dipping inside her. Her wolf nature was already showing, the soreness from their play earlier had already faded and she felt ready for some hard action. She braced her feet against the far end of the tub and pushed herself up his chest until his cock popped free and she could grab it. She positioned it at her opening and slowly lowered herself back down until he was deep inside her. She stayed in place, but used her muscles to grip and release him as he played with her with his fingers. Her fingers drifted to the middle of her stomach, feeling how deep he was in her and relishing in how filled she felt. Her wolf was loving it, knowing that it would help her get pregnant.

"Ready?" She looked up into his eyes, they were clouded with lust and love for her. She felt the base of his shaft twitch with excitement before she raised herself up slowly. Rotating her hips as just the tip was left inside her, she teased him until he couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed her hips and slammed himself deep into her. "YES... Fuck you feel so good in me, William..." He ignored the water splashing out of the tub, the food that was knocked to the floor as her arms flailed about in ecstasy, he just focused on the amazing feeling of being inside his mate and the pleasure he was bringing her. Her moans became louder and closer together as he picked up the pace. He would have been hurting a human with his strong grip and rough handling, but he had already discovered that she could take a licking and keep on ticking.

When he started to tire, she sat up and turned around in the tub, grabbing him roughly and slamming back down to the root. Her hands were on his shoulders as she rocked back and forth on her knees. She screamed out with pleasure as he leaned forward and sucked on a swinging breast, then again as he lightly bit on the tip. His hands worked their way from her hips to her face as he moved up to kiss her again. They were close, she was building to a finish and he was hoping to hold off until she got there.

When she did, she arched her back and neck away from him as her body started to spasm in pleasure. He lunged forward, his teeth biting hard into the junction of her shoulder and neck until he drew blood. She screamed in pain and pleasure as her wolf howled in delight. As soon as her mind cleared, she bit into the same place on the right side of his neck. She had enough sense to not shift her teeth or break the skin, her Alpha had impressed on her the need to control her wolf until they had permission to turn him. The marks on his skin would bruise and her scent would stick with him, warning all other women away from HER man. They came together hard, feeling him empty himself again deep inside her, and she collapsed against his chest.

"Why did you bite me?" She could feel the blood slowly dripping from her wound, and she moaned as he gently licked it clean.

"I don't want any men looking at you without being able to tell you are MINE." His cock pulsed inside her with his claim, and her inner wolf rolled over at his dominance. "I know I can't claim you properly until I have a wolf, but it seemed like the right thing to do." She smiled and settled her head onto his shoulder, her tongue lazily tracing the indentations of her mark on his chocolate skin.

They both jumped out when the alarm sounded in the Pack house. By the time they had grabbed towels, Renee's warning had come over the Pack bond. They were under attack.

partwolf
partwolf
2,296 Followers