Between Two Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

I ran my finger around and over her warm skin, watching as goose bumps appeared and her nipples grew. Bit by bit, I got closer to the sensitive nub of her left tit until I captured it between my index finger and thumb. I twisted it to the right and then to the left, harder and further each time. Her body squirmed in front of me. Her moans filled the room as her mouth slid up and down my shaft.

Instinctively, I took my right hand from the back of her head and replaced my left hand on her tits. Then ever so slowly, I slid my left hand down between her cleavage and over her stomach. Her muscles rippled under my touch. She pushed her hips forward but instead of continuing. I withdrew my hand back to the valley between her globes. Over and over I teased, moving my hand just a little lower each time. Sweat broke out on my forehead, not just from what she was doing to me but in anticipation of what I was about to do to her. The soft, wet feel of her delicate, pussy hair was something I'd only fantasized about.

The closer I got, the wider she spread her legs giving me all the access I'd need.

Unable to wait any longer, I slid my hand down over her extremely wet pussy.

"Aaaaahhhh ... yesssssss," she moaned, without fully removing my cock from her mouth.

"It feels so good," I groaned in return. "I've been dreaming of this since we were in high school."

"Why didn't you say anything?" she sighed, releasing my cock from her mouth, her hand running up and down its length.

"For the same reasons I never asked you on a date." I croaked, as I cupped her pussy and slid my middle finger between her outer lips. It was hot, wet, and slick.

"Gggaaaaaaaaaaa ...," she groaned.

I bent my finger, delicately probing the entrance to her pussy before dragging it upwards until I felt her hardened clit. Her body shook and she instantly placed her hand over mine, rubbing it in small circles before pushing my finger into her depths. It seemed like only seconds before she arched her back forcing her pussy against my hand. Her body went rigid and started shaking from head-to-toe.

"OOOoooooohhhhhhhh ... yesssssssss," she muttered around my cock.

I withdrew my finger just far enough to place it on her clit and gently pressed against the hypersensitive bud.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... don't stop. Mmmmmmmmm ... gonna ... cum. Gonna ... cum ... all ... over ... your ... hand," she groaned as her hips bounced up and down on the cushion of the futon.

I could feel my balls tightening at the same time and knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer, either. "I'm gonna cum, too, Ty. Gonna fill your mouth with my cum until it drips from you."

"Not today, lover," she said as she pulled my cock from her mouth and lifted my shaft. Her hands became a blur as they slid up and down its length as she bent her head lower and sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever felt. It was as if Mt. Vesuvius was boiling over and suddenly erupting. My cum shot from the tip of my cock in a long arch, landing on her tits. "AAArrrgghhhhhhh."

"Yesssssss," she hissed as strand after strand of cum landed on her. "Cum on my tits. Cover them with your cum ... soooooo much better for a sunburn."

The sight of my cum splashing over her tits triggered something inside me; a desire to have her cum with me. So I slid my finger back inside her, driving it into her until I felt my knuckles brush against her public hair and the tip of my finger press against the back of her pussy.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed as she clamped her legs around my hand, holding it in place.

The world around me seemed to fade. The only things that mattered at that moment were the two of us. I was only mildly surprised when I felt her body quiver and her pussy tighten around my fingers each time a strand of my cum landed on her tits. I felt weaker as each strand of cum rocketed from me until, after one final spurt, I laid down on her chest, my cum now coating both of us.

Minutes swept by before I was forced back to reality by the growing pain in my knees.

"Hey there, lover," Ty whispered as she lightly stroked my hair.

"Is that what we are now?"

"Well, what we just did is a lot more than friends do so I guess the answer would have to be 'Yes'."

"Good, cuz then I can do this," I whispered as I moved upwards until my lips met hers. It was our first kiss and one I'd never forget. Her lips were soft and full and when she slipped her tongue through them into my mouth, I got an unexpected thrill from the vague taste of my own cock. I tried to climb up onto the futon with her but quickly found it wasn't big enough.

I could tell that she wanted the same thing as she repositioned herself trying to make room. After a few more moments, she pulled away and whispered, "Ya know, I'm kinda tired after everything we've done today and I'd really like to lay down for awhile."

"Okay," I sighed, moving to give her room to get up. When she stood up she lowered her hand towards me.

"Are you coming?"

I didn't answer but gave her a quizzical look.

"Don't you think it's time you moved into OUR bedroom?" she asked, stressing the word 'our'.

We slept together, for the first time, that night wrapped in each other's arms.

When we woke the next morning, we were both a bit embarrassed by what had happened but quickly realized that we couldn't change it and more importantly didn't want to even if we could. We spent the day holding hands while walking, going fishing on the boat, and relaxing in front of a warm campfire that night.

Later that evening when we went to bed, it felt like the most natural thing in the world when both of us headed for the back bedroom. Once there, we slowly stripped each other, touching, exploring, and discovering many of the places that brought each other pleasure.

"Ya, know I owe you one," I whispered as I scooped her up in my arms and lay her on the bed, her legs dangling over the side.

"Wha ...?" she started to ask but was quickly cut off as I knelt between her legs. "You don't have to do that if you don't want to."

I looked up the length of her body, between the valley of her tits, and I was amazed by what I saw. Her eyes glimmered and a sheen of sweat covered her forehead yet she also looked almost afraid. "Are you okay?"

"I've never ... no one has ever ...," she stuttered.

"You mean Dale never did this to you?"

She shook her head. "I was afraid that if I let him, he'd want to go 'all the way'."

"His loss," I whispered, as I shifted my gaze downwards. For the second time in just 24 hours I saw her pussy in all its glory. Like before, her outer lips seemed to be swelling and turning a deeper shade of pink. Her inner lips were barely poking out from between her outer lips and a single drop of her juice hung from the bottom.

As enticing as the sight was, I knew how easily I could destroy this moment because of what had happened before so instead of diving into her, I lightly kissed her inner thigh. I was rewarded by the sound of her sucking in a deep breath and the feel of her body shudder at my touch. Inch-by-inch, I kissed and licked along her inner thigh moving closer and closer to her womanly treasure.

"Ohmigod," she whispered. "I never imagined it could be like this."

I smiled inwardly as I moved even closer until I felt her pubic hair brush against my cheek, the delicate aroma of her arousal filling my nostrils. My body responded instinctively and I felt my cock harden but I reminded myself that this was for her and felt it soften slightly. For the briefest of seconds I thought of continuing on to her treasure but reminded myself again that this moment was for her. Instead, I kissed over the top of her slit, tenderly worming my tongue between her nether lips. My tongue found her clit and gently slid across it. Her legs instantly wrapped over my shoulders and dug into my back as her fingers entwined in my hair pulling my lips closer to hers.

"Yesssssssssss," she hissed.

I could easily have done what we both wanted but forced myself to hold off. "Anticipation makes the heart grow fonder ... or something like that," I thought as I shifted to her other thigh and began to repeat what I had done on the first side.

"You're such a tease," she whispered.

I pulled from her grasp only enough to reply, "Wasn't it you that said it's only teasing if you don't intend on doing something about it?"

The sound of her laughter answered better than words could have. I returned to kissing and licking her inner thigh, though this time there was also a slightly salty, musky taste from the juices that had continued to leak from within her.

"Oh gawd, would you please stop teasing me? You've got me so fucking turned on," she pleaded.

Though I'd heard her say 'fuck' before I'd never heard it said as she was now. A perverse thrill ran through me knowing what I was doing to her. "Payback's a bitch," I quipped as I moved so my lips were now directly above hers.

"Payback?" she muttered.

"For yesterday," I sighed, making sure that my breath rustled across her sensitive skin and hairs.

"Arrgghhhhhhh," she groaned as she lifted her hips towards me.

I knew that now was the time as I descended on her pussy. My lips touched hers, light as a feather. As I slid my tongue out and teased her crease with just the tip.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod," she whispered as her back arched and she pulled my face against her pussy. "Don't stop."

Her encouragement was all I needed. I made my tongue as wide as I could and ran it all along her swelling pussy, probing into her slit along the way. I began to lick her from the bottom of her slit to the top, just as she'd done to me earlier making sure to touch and lick every inch of her aroused womanhood.

"Ohhhhhh ... yessssssss. Eat my pussy."

I slid my hands around her legs and reached upwards until my hands were filled with her tits. I let nature take its course as I massaged them while lapping away at her almost like a dog.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Keep doing that. Don't stop. Please, whatever you do don't stop."

When I removed my hand from her tit, I heard a murmur of disappointment only to be replaced by a groan of pleasure as I slid it over her stomach and spread her pussy lips. Her clit stood out large and hard as I used my thumb to lightly rub across it.

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... oh yes ... just like that. Mmmmmmm, so good," she moaned as she began to raise and lower her hips against my tongue.

Then in one swift move, I hardened my tongue almost like a spear so when she lifted herself again, it drove into her.

"Aaaarrrggggghhhhhhh ... yessssssssssssssss," she hissed as she tightened her grasp on my head and held me there.

I glanced upwards again over the crest of her pelvis. Her chest was heaving and her breath was coming in short gasps. Instinctively, I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it. Her back arched even higher as she released her legs from my back and placed them on the edge of the bed. My fingers found her entrance and slid into her warm, moist depths.

"Do it. Suck my clit. Arrrggghhhhhh. Fuck my pussy with your finger. Mmmmmmmmm. That feels so fucking good. Eat me. Lick my pussy. Oh gawd, you're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. Keep eating my ... my ...," she hesitated. "My cunt! Keep eating my cunt. So close. Please don't stop. Now faster ... harder. Fuck me with your fingers. Put another one in me quick. Stretch my pussy. Such a nasty slut. Now ... oh yessssss ... noooWWWWWWWW," she screamed.

She let go of my head and let herself fall backwards, her body rigid as it shuddered. Her pussy juice exploded from her, covering my face until it flowed down my chin and dripped onto the floor. I stayed there gently licking the juice from her thighs and outer lips before climbing into bed next to her. Our lips met in a loving kiss.

I hadn't even noticed how hard my cock was until I felt it lightly brush across her hip.

"Mmmmmmmmm, someone's glad to see me," she whispered, sensuously, as her hand wrapped around its length.

Just the touch was all it took and my cum rocketed from the tip spraying across her thigh and pussy. "Sorry," I said, embarrassed.

"Don't be," she said, lovingly. "We just need to be careful since I'm not on birth control."

I shifted in bed and was about to get up and get a towel to clean up with when she settled her head on my shoulder. "Don't."

"I was about ..."

"I know what you were going to do. But don't. I like the way I feel right now. I like the feel of your cum on my pussy. I even liked the taste of my pussy when we kissed."

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her against me and kissed her once again. When we separated, she nestled against me, her arm over my chest and her breast pressing against my side just as she'd done the night before.

"I could get used to this," she whispered.

"Me, too," I replied. The slow, gentle sound of her breathing as she slept was the answer to the question neither of us needed to ask.

Neither family was surprised when we announced that we were officially 'a couple'. The Summer seemed to fly by as we spent every free moment together. Ultimately, we heard that Dale had pleaded 'No Contest' to the charge of 'Assault and Battery' so there was no need for Ty to testify. When Ty talked to the D.A. about it, he said it was much easier to prove those charges simply from Ty's injuries than to try and prove rape. He was sentenced to thirty months in jail and five years of probation. In addition, he was expelled from the university and there was little or no chance of him ever getting into another university due to his criminal record.

Ty considered returning to school in the Fall but decided to apply to other universities because of what had happened and the fact that many of Dale's friends still went there.

Winter came slow that year, allowing Ty and I to escape to the cottage often until late October. She'd moved out of her parent's house in July. We had separate apartments though I'd asked her to move in with me several times because we spent almost every free moment together. Our love-life stayed as it was. We kissed and hugged, licked and sucked, but never went any further though both of us admitted that there were times we wanted more.

Bit by bit, I watched as she withdrew into herself as it grew closer to the anniversary date of her rape. That night, I picked her up after closing the shop early, took her to dinner, and then back to my apartment. We spent the evening wrapped in each other's arms and drank a bottle of wine while watching old movies. A fire burned in the fireplace providing all the light we needed.

When the movies were over, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She didn't say a thing as she undressed and slid under the covers. I quickly joined her. She snuggled against me, her head on my shoulder, her arm draped over my chest, and her breast pressed against me as she did many nights. "I don't know what I'd have done without you," she whispered.

I turned my head and lightly kissed her forehead as I replied, "That's what friends are for."

"That, and other things," she snickered as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

I pulled her tighter against me and we soon fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, the space next to me was empty but the smell of eggs, bacon, and toast filled the apartment. I shuffled out into the kitchen, groaning. "Can you help me find a truck load of aspirin. I haven't felt like this in years."

"What's a matter, baby? Can't hold your liquor?"

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned. "That from the woman who only drank half a glass."

"Not my fault. After ... after," she hesitated. "After what happened with Dale I swore I'd never get that drunk again."

"I understand. Just remind me next time to get a smaller bottle of wine," I said as I sat at the kitchen table. Three aspirin miraculously appeared before me with a large cup of tea.

"Hey, what's this?" she asked, holding up an envelope with an embossed label on the front that had been sitting on the counter.

"Just an invitation to a New Year's Eve party one of my jewelry suppliers throws every year."

"Have you ever gone?"

"Nah. Too much like being at work. All anyone talks about is the jewelry industry."

"Ahhhhhh. What do ya say if we go together this year? You know, a way to start the New Year out right."

"Okay," I answered, reluctantly.

Thanksgiving and Christmas slid by and before I realized it, the day of the New Year's Eve party arrived. I stopped and picked up Ty on the way to my apartment. Once there, she shuffled me out of my bedroom informing me she had something special for me.

I went into the spare bedroom and got into my Tux and waited ... and waited ... and waited. The moment she opened the bedroom door I knew it had been worth every second.

Her auburn hair was pulled back and bound behind her neck except for long, curled strands that hung before each ear. She wore blue eye shadow and her eye liner drew attention to her blue-gray eyes which twinkled in the light. A set of long, dangling diamond earrings accented the diamond choker she wore.

She was dressed in a full-length red dress with spaghetti straps that plunged deep into her cleavage, with a slit on the side that went up almost to her thigh. When she shifted, the slit opened revealing a pair of black nylons and black stiletto heels.

The word sexy was an understatement. "Wow."

"So you like?" she asked as she spun in place.

"I'd have to be dead not to."

"There's only one problem."

"What's that?"

"I don't think I feel like going out to dinner anymore."

"Really?"

"Really. The whole time I was getting dressed there was only one thing I could think about," she purred with all the seductive grace of a large cat on the prowl, slowly slipping the straps over her shoulders.

"What was it you were thinking about?" I asked.

Instead of answering my question, she continued. "And I don't think we should go to the party either."

I watched as her dress fell from her body onto the floor. "And why's that?" I asked, already hoping I knew that answer.

Now dressed in only heels, the choker, and a garter belt with her black nylons she straddled my lap and sensuously whispered into my ear. "Because I want you to fuck me."

My cock instantly tented the front of my pants and I barely had time to undo the belt before her hands were helping me. In the blink of an eye, my pants and briefs were down around my ankles and my shirt and tux jacket were hanging over the edge of the couch.

Though I had dreamed of this moment for months, I had never imagined it would happen like this.

"Now," was all she said as she took my cock in her hand and slowly settled on it.

I couldn't believe how wet she was as my cock slid into her. She took almost half of it into her with the first stroke, and then raised and lowered herself taking more and more of it into her depths until I was buried balls deep inside her with the head of my cock pressing against the rear of her tunnel.

"Sooooo fucking good," she moaned as she pressed herself even harder against me. Then she slowly began to grind her hips against me.

I could feel my cock rubbing against the walls of her pussy and noticed that every time it hit a certain spot she trembled.

"Ohmigod, I found it," she purred.

"What?" I was only guessing at what she was talking about.

"G-spot. I found my G-spot," she panted as her pace increased. Then she leaned back, forcing the head of my cock to press harder against the back front wall of her pussy.

I reached up and squeezed her tits as I leaned forward to take one of her nipples in my mouth.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers