Between You and I Ch. 01

Story Info
The night begins with you meeting me at my place...
767 words
4.09
11.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night begins with you meeting me at my place for an evening on the town. You; dressed up fine in a hat, tie, and vest - me; my hair pinned up, in a short busty dress and thigh-highs. As you watch me bend over to put on my heels, you notice the small peek of lace underneath, and you can't resist grabbing me by the hips and pulling me into you - the hard swell under your pants pressing against the thin fabric covering my pussy.

I gasp as your fingers roam, your firm hands keeping me bent at the waist as you explore under my dress. When you finally pull my underwear aside, you're a little surprised to find how wet I am - my pussy practically begging to be filled. What had started out as a diversion turned into an opportunity not to be wasted. You order me to stand, and push me against the wall, forcing my legs wide with your knees, and hiking my dress up to my hips. Kneeling now, you slowly peel off my underwear -making me blush as you laugh at how they are soaked through already- and make me shiver in anticipation as I stand fully exposed to you.

One hand on my ass, the other on my clit, you begin to tease me with your tongue until I'm groaning and gasping against the wall. Now, as you realize your dick has grown to the point where you need to loosen your pants, your mind turns to other things...you lead me over to a chair in the corner where you sit and pull out your hard cock - motioning to me that it's my turn.

I get on my hands and knees and crawl up to your lap, taking your whole cock in my mouth at once - making you gasp in surprise and pleasure. I'm so turned on, I feel like I can't get enough - alternating between sucking on the head, and swallowing the whole shaft. Although your attention is wholly focused on the lips wrapped around your dick, you notice the box of toys behind the chair that I've gathered in preparation for tonight - one in particular sparks your interest, and you pull it out without me seeing. You lean over to pull my dress up to my waist once again, revealing my ass and forcing your cock down my throat. You lick your fingers and spread my asscheeks, spreading the wetness around the tight hole. Surprised, my hand reaches back to push yours away, but you grab my wrist tightly and murmur your dissent. On all fours, hand behind my back, and a cock stuffed deep in my throat, I can give you little contest as you begin to work my asshole with your fingers, stretching me open gently.

You let go of my wrist when you have a finger firmly two knuckles down, and your other hand seeks out my clit again; not surprised at all to find it once again dripping. Lost in the pleasure of having all three holes administered to, I am so close to cumming...but there is something else you want to do first.

The butt plug is bigger than your finger, and I moan in protest as you push it in slowly, stretching me wider than before; but your cock stolidly fills my mouth, and as you whisper in my ear how much of a sexy slut I am, I begin to rock my hips against your hands, ready to cum. You fuck me with the plug, pulling it in and out of my ass as you enjoy the deep throating you're getting. We're both close, but I cum first - you push the plug as deep as it'll go, the base of it wedged between my asscheeks, my hole tightening around it as my pussy spasms in pleasure. You cum too, then...finally leaning back and enjoying the sight as I swallow it all.

I'm gasping, shaking from the intensity of it, as you zip up your pants and return my underwear to me with a grin. I reach back to remove the plug, and once again you grab my wrist and explicitly tell me no - you want me to leave it there, under my panties, all night, as we wander around downtown....and only you can remove it, when you're ready. I look at you incredulously, but you take my hand and lead me out, the inconspicuous toy in my ass, and the taste of your cum still on my lips, our night only just begun...