Between Your Sister and Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

"Oh my gosh," Jennifer said nervously as Kristen pulled down her sister's underwear. Like Kristen, Jennifer was completely shaved.

"Well now," Brad said, taking a hit of vodka straight from the bottle. "Don't you both look beautiful?"

"You like what you see?" Kristen asked, hooking an arm around her sister's waist and posing a little. Jennifer looked like she was still trying to take the situation in stride.

"I like it a lot," Brad said. "Now, I'd like you two to kiss."

"Oh, for fuck's sake, here we go," Kristen said.

"Shut up," Brad said with a smirk. "You earned this."

"I suppose that's true." Kristen looked askance at Jennifer, who shrugged. By silent and mutual consent, they wrapped their arms around each other, bodies pressing close as they leaned in for a slow kiss. Brad saw their tongues twine, hesitantly at first, then with more passion, and his burgeoning erection began making him uncomfortable almost immediately.

Kristen combed her fingers through Jennifer's hair, murmuring with pleasure. They separated breathlessly, turning to him for approval.

"Good enough?" Kristen asked.

"For starters," Brad said.

"For starters?" Jennifer exclaimed.

"That's right," Brad said. "I plan to thoroughly exact my revenge."

"So, what's next for us, master?" Kristen asked in a teasing tone.

Brad had his answer all ready. He crossed his legs like a director at the helm of a masterpiece film. "Jennifer, your sister's nipples are very sensitive. So sensitive, in fact, that she once had an orgasm just from having her nipples stimulated."

"Oh, you fucker," Kristen hissed.

Brad ignored her. "Jennifer, I'd like you to stimulate your sister's nipples. With your mouth."

"Fucking pervert!" Kristen said, not unkindly.

Brad grinned. "Go on."

Jennifer bit her lip, looking over at her sister with a shyness Brad could tell was utterly affected.

"Sorry, sis, he says I've got to," she said, with mock contrition.

Stroking Kristen's arms softly with her hands, Jennifer kissed her sister softly on the lips, then the neck, moving in a slow roundabout path toward Kristen's breasts. By the time Jennifer reached the upper curves of her sister's breasts, Kristen was breathing heavily, her nipples fully erect.

When Jennifer kissed her left nipple, Kristen gasped and cried out a little under her breath. Jennifer began to softly caress Kristen's nipples with her tongue and lips, smiling at every quiver and soft moan she managed to coax from her sister. When she gently closed her teeth around one nipple, Kristen moaned loudly, burying her hands in Jennifer's hair.

"That's enough," Brad said after he'd had his fill of watching. They separated. Kristen looked aroused and slightly bewildered. Jennifer mostly looked satisfied.

"Now, Kristen," Brad said. "I want to see how sensitive Jennifer's nipples are, so I'd like you to return the favor."

"Fuck," Jennifer said.

"Okay," Kristen said. "But can we come over there by you? I'm getting tired of standing in these pumps."

Brad smiled. "Sure."

He slid over to make room for the two of them. Jennifer sat down on the couch next to Brad, her breasts jiggling enticingly as she did so. She threw her arms back over the top of the couch and grinned indulgently at Brad.

Kristen kicked off her shoes and knelt in front of her sister, insinuating herself between Jennifer's legs. Slowly, she began caressing her sister's pale body, first running her fingertips along Jennifer's thighs, then up the flawless flatness of her stomach to her breasts. She cupped Jennifer's breasts in her hands, pinching the nipples between her fingertips, and Jennifer twitched in pleasure, moaning in a soft voice.

"Oh, she likes that," Kristen said, and closed her mouth around Jennifer's right nipple. Jennifer's reaction was immediate and strong. Her back arched, her head tilted back, her mouth open.

"Ah, oh god, Kristen, don't—" the rest of Jennifer's sentence was lost in the hiss of breath between her teeth as Kristen licked and sucked at her sister's breasts.

Brad observed in appreciation, his cock rock-hard. As he watched, Kristen expertly aroused her sister, giving her attention to the other breast, then pausing for long, passionate kisses. Slowly, Kristen's hand crept down below Jennifer's bellybutton to rest on her sister's shaved sex.

As Brad looked on in disbelief, Kristen slipped a finger into her sister, who drew in a sharp breath.

"Kristen, no, it's too m—" Jennifer's half-hearted protest became a loud gasp and moan, and Jennifer's entire lush body lifted off the couch, taut with tension, then released. He realized Jennifer had just had an orgasm.

"Oh god," Jennifer gasped. "Oh holy fuck, I can't believe we just did that..."

Kristen withdrew with a grin, wiping at the corners of her mouth. "I guess they're pretty sensitive, honey." She leaned up and kissed her sister tenderly, cradling her cheek with one hand. Jennifer returned it gratefully, murmuring.

Finished, Kristen turned to Brad. "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"Definitely," Brad said.

"Good." Kristen grinned. "Now, don't think I haven't noticed that you're probably very uncomfortable right now. Let's get this thing out, shall we?"

Sliding over, Kristen undid Brad's belt and buttons, freeing up his cock. Brad pulled off his shirt while Kristen stripped off his pants and Jennifer lay recovering and observing on the far side of the couch.

"My goodness," Kristen said coyly. "You are rock fucking hard. Look at this." She took Brad's cock in her hand and tilted it gently, as if offering it to her sister.

With a grin, Jennifer seemed to catch her second wind, and repositioned herself on all fours on the couch. Leaning down over Brad, she extended her tongue and slowly licked around the head of Brad's cock, drawing a sharp gasp from him.

Jennifer looked up at him with those big blue eyes of hers.

"I guess now you can compare how our mouths feel," Jennifer said, and took him into her mouth. The sensation was immediate and overwhelming, and Brad groaned through his teeth as Kristen helpfully pulled Jennifer's hair out of her face and wrapped it into a makeshift ponytail around her fist.

"Holy shit," Brad exclaimed as Jennifer sucked on him, her mouth like Kristen's but completely unlike at the same time. To further confound matters, the sisters began trading off, Jennifer taking his cock in her mouth for a few strokes, then passing it over to her sister, bringing him quickly to the edge, then expertly pulling him back again. When they began running their tongues along the shaft of his cock simultaneously, Brad was sure he was going to explode.

"I can't take any more of this," he said in a shaky voice.

Kristen gave him a mock pout. "Aw. Were we not doing it right?"

"You know better than that," he grunted.

Jennifer grinned. "In that case, I have a request for you now."

"What's that?" Brad asked.

Jennifer glanced at her sister, then back at him. "I want you to fuck me. While Kristen watches."

"Ooh," Kristen said enthusiastically.

"I'll go along with that," Brad said. "With one slight alteration."

Jennifer's eyebrows lifted. "Oh?"

For answer, Brad grabbed Kristen and deposited her in a sitting position on the couch. Kristen complied with a squeal of delight, bouncing on the soft cushions. Brad gently prised her thighs apart, then pointed.

"You go there," he told Jennifer, who nodded and obediently went on all fours on the floor, putting her hands on her sister's thighs.

Brad knelt behind Jennifer, his cock still so hard he was fairly sure he could break glass with it. He ran his hands down Jennifer's bare back, then placed his hands firmly around her waist. She looked over one bare shoulder at him, breathless with anticipation.

Jennifer was very wet. Effortlessly, his cock slipped into her, and he felt her whole body stiffen.

"Oh fuck... oh god!" Jennifer groaned, the rest of her exclamations devolved into loud, helpless whimpers as he began to fuck her from behind. Kristen watched, stroking Jennifer's hair with one hand, her face flushed. She caught Brad's eye over Jennifer's quivering form, and they shared a long, conspiratorial smile with one another. She'd played a crazy, complicated game with him, and now everyone was happy.

Almost.

"Jennifer," Brad instructed, slowing his thrusts just enough so that his words could penetrate her delirium. "Make your sister come."

"Oh my god," Kristen said, biting her lip in anticipation. "Oh, shit, you bastard..."

Obligingly, Jennifer adjusted herself, putting her head between Kristen's thighs. Brad gave her a moment, then began picking up speed with his thrusts again. He couldn't see what Jennifer was doing with her mouth, but the result was immediately evident. Kristen's entire body went taut, her chest heaving, high-pitched whimpers escaping, her face contorted into a mask of ecstasy.

"Oh, Jennifer, sweetheart, oh fuck—" Kristen's fists balled into her sister's hair. Encouraged, Brad began to thrust harder, and soon all three of them were filling the apartment with noise.

Kristen came first, her face turning a pale shade of red as she writhed on the couch. Her cries reached a crescendo and rang out in a long, agonized, high-pitched moan. Watching her, Brad felt his own orgasm slip beyond his control to hold it back any further, and he let go, slamming into Jennifer with such repeated force that she was nearly screaming, her cheek pressed against Kristen's belly. He came inside her, so hard that he reeled, momentarily dizzy, before steadying himself.

He pulled out of Jennifer, and she sighed happily at the sensation. The three of them collapsed onto the couch in a sweaty heap, exhausted.

"Oh my god," Jennifer said, cradled against Brad's chest. "That was incredible."

"Yes it was," Brad agreed.

"Do you know what's even more incredible?" Kristen asked, brushing damp hair out of her eyes.

Jennifer looked up, bleary-eyed. "What?"

Kristen grinned. "Our magnificently huge shower."

# # #

Together, they stumbled to the shower and proceeded to wash one another under the hot water. The soap and bubbles re-invigorated their energy, and the sisters entertained Brad with more passionate kisses, first for him and then for each other. They let him soap up each of them in turn, then rinsed off and did it all over again. They emerged from the shower warm, wet and happy, and retired to the king-sized bed, where they lazily frolicked for a short time before falling to sleep.

They dozed into the late morning, and Brad awoke slowly, to the sensation of his morning erection being gently massaged. His eyes flickered open, and he found Jennifer curled up next to him on the bed, head propped up on one hand, her free hand stroking him. Kristen was still passed out on her back.

"Good morning," Jennifer said softly, a lascivious smile playing at the corner of her mouth.

"Good morning," he said. "Have we met? You're getting awfully personal."

"Oh, sorry. Did you want me to stop?" She slowed her rhythm.

"I didn't say that."

"Good. So, do you feel a little less angry now?"

He smiled. "Much."

She batted her lashes at him. "Did you get all the revenge you wanted?"

"Oh, not nearly. I think I'll have to have much more revenge before you leave."

Jennifer widened her eyes. "Why, Brad. You're dating my sister. I don't think that's appropriate."

"Very funny," he said. "So, I guess we can cross each other off our lists, huh?"

"I guess we can," Jennifer said. "Does that make you happy?"

"Very," he said, and leaned in for a kiss. She returned it happily.

Next to them, Kristen yawned and stretched into wakefulness. Rolling over, she blinked sleepily at the two of them.

"Well now," she said as she took in the sight of her sister stroking her boyfriend's cock. "What the hell is all this?"

"I don't know," Brad said. "I woke up and your sister was just here."

"Damn it, Jennifer," Kristen said. "Can't you let me have anything all to myself?"

"I guess not," Jennifer said with a leer.

"There's only one way to settle this," Kristen said, squirming herself into position next to Brad.

"What's that?" Jennifer asked.

Kristen narrowed her eyes. "Two words, bitch. Blowjob contest."

Jennifer wriggled with glee. "You're on."

As the two sisters descended on him, Brad realized that Kristen had been right. He lived a charmed life.

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers