Bev at the Bar Ch. 02

Story Info
Teasing for fun.
2k words
4.41
29k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

Bev and I walk down into the club and find a table near the dance floor. A waiter takes our order and Bev's fingers lightly trace along my cock.

"You look good." she says, "All hot and hard like that."

I put my hand on her leg, my little finger pushed tight against her crotch.

"You look hot with your lips showing like that." I respond.

She moves my hand and crosses her legs, hiding her little treasure, then laughs and uncrosses them again.

"I guess you don't want me to do that do you?" she teases.

I slip my hand back between her legs and ask her when I'm putting pressure on her clit. She guides my hand up a little then bites her bottom lip for a second, then sighs.

"Yeah, right there."

The waiter arrives with our drinks, his eyes drawn to Bev holding my hand tight against her crotch. She smiles at him but doesn't let go until after he leaves.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't stop." she giggled, "You've got me so horny."

I move my hand and ask her to spread her legs a little so he can see her lips. She looks down and spreads her thighs enough so she can see.

"Mmm, it looks like I have a little bum in front."

When the waiter comes by again to wipe aimlessly at our table is eyes never raise from her crotch until Bev leans forward to ask him a question about the band, her hard little nipples coming into view. Now he doesn't know where to look and mumbles a quick reply as his face turns red. Bev turns to me after he leaves, her eyes dark with lust.

"Take me dancing." she commands with a catch in her voice.

We dance to a couple of fast numbers and Bev is moving sensuously to the music, attracting some attention. A slower song comes on and I take her in my arms.

"You have a table of admirers." I whisper as she wiggles against me.

"I know." she answers quickly.

Four young men are sitting at a table, turned to watch her dance. I spin her quickly then hold her from behind so they can check her out some more. She must have made eye contact with them as I watch them smile as she grinds her hips against me.

"I think we should go sit with them." I tease, and I can hear a throaty chuckle as she nods her head in approval.

When our song ends I take her by the hand and wander by their table, a non-threatening smile on my face. They all murmur a hello to me as their eyes swivel as a group to Bev. She pulls her hand from mine to fan her chest.

"Whew, is it ever hot in here." she tells them with a sexy look in her eyes.

One of the group counters with it sure is, bringing a smile to his buddies faces. Bev bends forward to borrow a napkin from their table, looking each of them in the eye for a second, then blots some perspiration from her neck.

"This is a good table so close to the dance floor." she tells me in a voice loud enough for them to hear, and finally one of them blurts out an invitation for us to join them.

I smile and tell them the next rounds on me and hold a chair for Bev to slither into, then go back to our table to get our drinks. Bev waits until I am back then we all introduce ourselves, Bev leaning forward to catch each name.

A new round of drinks arrive and we all make small talk, the guys enjoying Bev's body with furtive glances when she is talking to someone else. Her legs are spread invitingly and during some conversations I move my hand back to pressure her clit for a moment, the guys all watching as my finger slides deep between her thick labia. Her conversations are quite animated and I'm sure everyone was enjoying her hard little nipples. One finally asks her to dance, and for the next while she is constantly on the dance floor with one of us. While she is dancing the others ask about her, and I explain she is not my girlfriend, just somebody that likes to dance as much as I do.

"Plus she has a hot little body and isn't shy about showing it off."

There is much agreement to this with comments about her hard nips and camel toe. When I have a chance I watch her dancing and can see she is always molded into her partners body, moving against him.

It's starting to get late, the guys are glancing at watches as I take Bev to the dance floor.

"Having fun?" I ask, and she grins back.

"Yeah, it's making me crazy rubbing against their hot cocks."

"I think they may be getting ready to shut her down for the evening." I inform her to a pouty look on her face.

"Too bad." she says coyly, "Some of them were really getting me worked up."

I looked over at the table then whispered in her ear.

"Got a favorite?" Bev nodded quickly.

"Dan." she said easily, "His cock feels huge."

"I bet I can get Dan to stay," I say quietly, "If you do me a little favour?"

She giggles.

"I like that, whats the favour?"

"When this dance is over go to the washroom and take off your bra, then just watch until the others are gone and it's just me and Dan."

She looked at me a little confused.

"I'm going to tell him that you think he's got a big cock and that you want him to stay, in fact you are taking off your bra in the can."

Before she could answer I told her to pinch her nipples hard when she came back and sent her on her way. I went back to the table and the guys were just leaving. I asked Dan if I could talk to him for a minute and as Bev had not come back with me there was no reason for the others to stay. I sat beside him and explained it was probably a good idea for him to stay, Bev had really enjoyed dancing with him and wanted at least one more dance.

"All she could talk about was how hot you had made her during the last dance."

He started to smile as I talked and at that moment Bev made an appearance, her nipples jutting little mountains into her sweater.

"Dan would like one more dance Bev, he stayed just for you."

She whispered how sweet that was and bent down to give him a kiss, her breasts swaying out of her sweater as she did. She led him to the dance floor and moved against him, and I turned and watched as they writhed together, his hands rubbing her bottom, her lips on his neck until he lowered his lips to hers. They kissed long and deep, I could see she was dragging her hard buds across his chest and rolling her hips on his crotch.

They returned to the table and Bev's eyes were smoldering as she sat between us. Every time she leaned forward her breasts were visible to both of us. She turned to Dan and kissed him hard, moving her hand to caress his crotch while their tongues danced together. She broke the kiss but didn't let go of his dick as she turned and looked at me with lust filled eyes.

"Dan's cock is oh so hard baby, but I can't see it like I can see yours." Her other hand dropping to rub along my hard on down the leg of my pants as she smiled at me.

The waiter came by to clear the table and Bev just looked at him smiling, her breasts showing nicely, her hands each clutching a cock.

I ran my fingers up and down her slit and said.

"Maybe it's time to take this outside."

Bev nodded and turned back to Dan, her hand moving up and down the tent in his jeans.

"Come sit in the car with me for a while."

He nodded quietly and we got up and left. I opened the back door and the three of us piled into the back seat, lots of room, Bev in the middle. I decided to start things off and pulled her into a deep kiss while I undid the ties on her sweater, giving us better access to her tits. I broke the kiss and leaned her back so we both could see, then lowered my lips to the nipple closest to me. I could see Dan's hand on the other one as he pulled her into a kiss. I moved away from her breast to watch for a moment as Bev's hands went to his belt and quickly undid his pants. They never broke the kiss as he lifted himself up a little so she could pull his pants and underwear clear at the same time, then her hand found his shaft and wrapped around it, a low growl coming from her throat.

I undid my pants and guided her other hand to my cock pulling another moan from her as I slid my hand up her thigh. My cock twitched in her grip as I watched her legs spread in an open invitation to touch her, so I quickly undid her pants and with Dan holding her up was able to slip them and her sodden panties off. As soon as her legs were free they spread as wide as she could, her hand came off my cock and guided my fingers to her slick cunt. I spread her lips wide and teased her clit out from under then moved back. She broke the kiss and looked back at me and my hard cock, then down between Dans legs to her hand moving rhythmically up and down his shaft.

She took his hand down from her breast and cupped it to her cunt, his fingers quickly entering her. She threw her head back and shook it side to side as she moaned with an orgasm, then turned to face Dan more, giving him more access to her wet pinkness, both of her hands now working his cock. I moved down to lick her ass and she turned even more towards Dan, one of her hands coming off his cock to guide his hand in her cunt as I slipped a spit soaked finger into her ass, keeping pace with her hand pumping Dan's fingers in and out of her hole. She ran both of her hands through her juicy slit to gain some lubrication to join Dans precum as she used both of her hands on him, both of them breathing noisily. He was getting close, I could see his shaft spasming in her little hands as she caressed his balls and squeezed his shaft tighter, then he erupted, cum shooting everywhere, then dripping all over her hand as she milked him dry, her own hips in a frenzy against his invading fingers as she came too.

The two of them rested for a moment, then Dan said he should go. Bev licked some of his cum from her fingers and told him how good he tasted, then turned and nodded at me and my hard on.

"I still have another cock to satisfy tonight." she whispered as she kissed him goodbye.

He dressed and stepped from the vehicle but was still looking through the window. Bev turned to kiss me and asked if he was still looking, and I nodded yes. She grinned as she got on her knees, her ass and splayed pussy facing Dan as she moved her mouth to my cock. I think he watched for quite a while, but I can't be sure.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers