Beverly

Story Info
Note in a restaurant changes Bev's life.
19k words
4.47
88.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers

The house that Beverly lives in is beautiful. She has great friends. The only things that Beverly does not like is, her husband works constantly, and her mother-in-law lives with them. She was going to meet her friend Shirley this morning at the coffee shop. This is a weekly event, so they can exchange gossip about the people in the town they live in. This also gives relief to Beverly for her mother-in-laws constant nagging about her getting a job since the kids are in college and she should be helping her husband with financial aid to the kids.

Beverly got there first and was escorted to a table by a waitress. At another table a man about 60 years old was watching her. He was about 10 years her senior. She changed seats just as Shirley got there, because she noticed the man looking intently at her. His eye contact with her made her nervous.

Shirley and Beverly spent about an hour there to get up speed on the entire goings on in the town. Shirley had to leave to go to the hairdressers. Bev stayed and asked for the check. The waitress said the gentleman that was at the table in back of you paid for it. He left you this message. Bev opened up the paper said on it. ' My name is James Rolls I want to meet you. Please call me at 518-447-1882 ask for Mrs. Fox she will take the message'.

The note shocked Bev. She did not know what to do. Bev was not going to call him, but he was kind of cute. She dismissed it.

The following week when Beverly went to the coffee shop to meet Shirley, she was surprised to see Mr. Rolls there again.

He came over to Beverly and said. "You're going to meet me eventually, so why not stop fighting it and meet me in the park across the street this afternoon".

This shook up Bev and when Shirley got there she could see Bev was not herself.

"What is the matter your in outer space today". Said Shirley.

Bev said. " I have a lot of thinking to do that is all.

After coffee Bev went home. The day was very nice middle of the spring. The flowers were starting to come out. Her mother-in-law was asking her when she was going to get a job, so her son would not have to work so hard to maintain her and the kids. This upset Bev, she decided to go out to the park and walk around.

Bev walked around the park, until she found a vacant bench in a quiet part of the park. She brought a paperback book with her to read. This is something she does to relieve the stress she gets from her Mother-in-law.

Looking up from her book she saw James standing there watching her.

"You look very beautiful sitting there". He said.

This excited Bev as she was almost 50 years old and her husband has not told her that in many years.

Bev said, "Thank you James, would you want to sit here on the bench with me?"

"Yes," he said, "but you are to address me as Mr. Rolls from now on. Is that understood?"

"Ok" said Bev turning her face away from him in embarrassment.

James sat down next to Bev telling her that he liked the smell of her perfume and he put his arm around her. They talked like they were old friends. Before she knew it they were kissing and James was touching her like she longed to be touched by her husband. She was feeling like she was the most desirable woman in the world and did not want to have this moment pass. James got up and said he had to go. He gave Bev his number again and told her if she wanted to meet again to call. Her head was spinning. She loved what he did to her.

All night Bev was going over what had happened in the afternoon. She was very confused. James, Mr. Rolls as he wanted to be called, made her feel like she was still a sexy woman, then abruptly left. She fell into a fitful sleep.

The next morning, after her husband John left for work she called the number she was given. A woman answered saying she was Mrs. Fox. Bev asked for Mr. Rolls and told the woman who she was. It took James about 5 minutes to come to the phone. Bev told him that she wanted to meet with him again.

James said, "Fine, I will meet you in the park again this afternoon. You will wear a short skirt, button blouse, no panties, pantyhose or bra."

"What," said Bev in shock.

"If you want me to meet with you those are the terms that I will meet you." said James.

Bev thought about it for a long time. Her face turned red as she said, "Where are we going to meet?"

"At the same area that we met yesterday, about one thirty would be fine" Said James, then he hung up, leaving her with a buzzing of the line in her ear.

Bev went upstairs to get ready, but she does not know why she is doing this. She found a pretty skirt that was just below the knee and a flowered blouse with buttons. Bev took a shower shaved her legs and trimmed her mound. She is turning red thinking about how she will be nearly naked meeting a man that has told her how to dress.

Looking through the downstairs closet Bev found her London fog coat to put over her outfit. She did that to get out of the house without her Mother-in-law noticing her outfit . Not really knowing what Mr. Rolls is going to do to her, Bev goes to the area that he has told her too. She sat on the bench all afternoon, but he never showed up. Bev was sitting there reading. Good thing she brought a book. She was getting mad.

"Who does he think he is? Standing me up like this." She thought as she got up and left.

On her way home there was a BMW that was following her. She turned and saw it was James. He pulled into a parking spot and rolled down the window. James asked Bev how she was to be dressed today. She told him skirt and top. Right, then what are you doing with the coat on? She took off the coat. "Good," said James. Now open your blouse and let me make sure that you do not have a bra on. "I will not do that right on the street here." said Bev.

"Then I will leave, call me when you are willing to do as I say." said James and with that he left.

Bev was down hearted. She was almost in tears, yet she was mad at James. "Who does he think he is, expecting me to do these things. I don't even know him." She said out loud to herself as she walked to her house.

It took 2 weeks before Bev realized that she would have to call him, if she wanted to see him again. He was not even at the coffee shop, when she went to meet her friend Shirley for the last 2 weeks. Beverly found the number and called him. She got Mrs. Fox again. Bev asked for Mr. Rolls and introduced herself. It took James about 10 minutes to get to the phone. When he answered her phone call he reprimanded her saying. "You will do exactly what your told this time, as this is your last chance." She realized that if she does not follow his instructions to the tee, and without any hesitation, she will never see him again.

With that Mr. Rolls said. "You will wear, the same outfit she had on when she went to the park 2 weeks before. Find a bench in the secluded area that we went the first time we met. Bring a book to read. Unbutton your blouse all the way down. Sit with your legs spread and read the book until I get there, sometimes this afternoon after one thirty PM. That is the way I want to see you when I set my eyes on you. Is that understood?"

Beverly did not dare argue with him she just said, "Yes."

Going upstairs she found the outfit he wanted her to wear, she got ready, then went down stairs and got her coat to wear over her outfit. This is so her Mother-in-law would not see it. Bev took a book with her and walked to the park, which was about one and a half miles away. The weather was beautiful, she was concerned that she was becoming very aroused and the moisture was beginning to run down between her legs, but she loved the feeling of freedom the way she was dressed.

She found a bench in the secluded part of the park and sat down. Bev took off her coat and sat on it. Bev wanted to make sure she did everything to his liking today. She looked around then unbuttoned her blouse all the way down. This made her feel embarrassed. What if someone was to see her. Then the hardest part of this whole exercise was sitting on the bench with her legs spread. She felt very exposed this way, but that is what Mr. Rolls wants, then she will have to do it to see him again.

While she was on the bench reading a few people came by. She had all she could do not to close her blouse and her legs, but she knew if Mr. Rolls did not see her as he told her he would leave and she would never see him again. This was very foreign to her, a man she just met having so much power over her. Beverly was going against all that she was taught about modesty over the years and it felt good. This was disturbing her, because she was getting so excited being forced to do this.

After Beverly spent 2 hours sitting on the bench reading and having many people witness her exposed state James came out of hiding. He was watching her to see if she would do what he said and also to make sure not harm came to her.

He went over and kissed her saying. "I have been watching you since you got here. How does it feel to expose yourself to people like you just did?"

"At first it scared me, but as I watched the people looking at me it was turning me on." She said hugging James.

As he put is hand on Bev's legs. She looked up at him and opened her legs for him. He put his finger in her vagina and finding that she was very wet James said, "You did good today so far. Now it is time for you to remove your skirt and blouse. You will not say a word to me about it, just do it."

Beverly looked around, there wasn't anyone around, Bev stood up removed her blouse handed it to him, then unzipped her skirt. James held out his hand and told her to it give to him. She did not know why James wanted to humiliate her so. Beverly was going to ask him when they did some talking.

"Good" said James, "Now sit on the bench on your coat and start playing with yourself, while we talk. The first thing Bev asked James is why he was making her do these things. James told her that she was too beautiful to have clothes on. He knew that the first time he saw her. They were talking about everything; Beverly was very taken by his personality. He was looking at her playing with herself with the look of pure reverence, as she was talking to him and she was enjoying the manual stimulation she was giving herself at the same time. That is until some other guys showed up. She covered herself, with her jacket. James told her to uncover herself and let them look at you. James told the guys to sit down, if they liked. Beverly turned very red and uncovered her body for all to see. James told her to spread her vagina with her fingers so the young men can get a good look at her womanhood. She was very humiliated presently, spreading for complete strangers. Bev will not go with James anymore after this, she vows.

They were there talking for over 3 hours it was getting dark. James told Beverly that they would be going and the young men said good-bye and thanked Beverly for the show. She got used to the men looking at her and was sort of disappointed that the day was coming to a close. Beverly put on her coat and they walked to the car. James gave Bev a ride to the end of her street. He told her he would call her when he has time to meet with her again . When she was dropped off, it was the first time she realized that she only had on the coat. It went to just below her knees. She would have to get into the house and to her room to put on some clothes. Bev was walking up her street and when she got toward her house it seemed as all the neighbors were out in the yards and everyone wanted to talk to her. This embarrassed her, she was wondering if the men could tell she was naked under her coat, as they were all trying to engage her in conversation today.

Bev got into the house ok; She ran up to her room and got into a jogging suit just as her mother-in-law came through the door to her bedroom. Wow, she thought that was close.

She was getting the third degree from her mother in law she was saying. "Where have you been all afternoon." Bev told her she went to the park to read.

Her mother-in-law left the room saying "there is something going on here and I don't know what yet, but I will find out."

It was 8 days since she saw James in the park before Mrs. Fox called her. Bev's Mother- in - law answered the phone. She called Bev. Mrs. Fox told Beverly to be ready at 12 noon to be picked up at the bus stop at the end of her street. There is a package that will be there by 11 am. You will wear that outfit so the taxi driver will know you.

The package arrived on time. Beverly got ready paying close attention to her vaginal area; She put on this beautiful Pink outfit. It consisted of a skirt, blouse and shoes. She only put on what was in the box, she did not dare put on any underwear, as it was a warm sunny day she went to the bus stop in the outfit and sat down.

Bev got to the bus stop at about 5 minutes to 12. She sat on the bench and waited, taking care not to expose herself, she crossed her legs and pulled the skirt round her tightly, at exactly 12 noon a taxi pulled up and the driver asked "Are you Beverly." The driver told her that he was sent by Mrs. Fox to pick her up. Bev got into the car and off they went. It was a 45-minute drive to Mr. Rolls house, it was up in the hills on a rather busy street.

The driver pulled up to a grate looked back and told her to remove her clothes and leave them in the car. He then pressed the button to the gate and it opened. She was shocked that she would have to do this. Bev felt very humiliated having to do this in front of a strange man, but James has said she was very beautiful naked and that is the way he wants to see her, so she undressed and handed all her clothes to the driver.

She got out of the car and looked around, there were people around everywhere she looked, they could see her. Covering herself the best she can Bev hurried to the back door. She rang the bell and had to stand out there for over 10 minutes before someone answered the door. A tall man introduced himself as Arthur the butler. So many people are seeing her naked, she could not believe she is doing this. Arthur escorted her into a living room. There she met Mrs. Fox for the first time and Bev was naked. She told Bev to make herself comfortable and she will get Mr. Rolls for her. Mrs. Fox or Arthur did not give any indication that it was unusual to have a woman in their house naked. This confused Bev.

After a few minutes James came into the room. He greeted Bev with a kiss on her hand and on her cheek. He then rubbed her breasts and put his hand between her legs. She got very embarrassed by this, because she was so wet, but enjoyed manual manipulation of her vagina. They talked for over an hour, until Mrs. Fox came in and said it was ready for dinner. The dinner was very good, they finished and Arthur came in to clear the table.

James told Bev to sit on the couch with her legs spread and play with herself. Arthur was still picking up the dishes and Mrs. Fox was helping him. She was facing them. As she proceeded to do as Mr. Rolls said they went about their business and did not even give Bev a second look.

. "Why is James trying to humiliate me?" said Bev to herself as she complied with his wishes. She was rubbing her vagina, as she was talking to James. Before long she could not talk she was in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

James said, "I am proud of you Bev" She smiled and just laid back and relaxed.

The time went by fast it was almost 5 pm. James said that the taxi driver is here to pick you up. I will call you when I am free again. He said she was a beautiful lady to her again and thanked her for the wonderful afternoon. With those words he kissed her on the mouth and played with her vagina. He told her she was very wet.

Bev followed Mrs. Fox to the back door. Bev went out and the driver was there. He did not give her the clothes back until she asked for them about 2 miles from her home. She finished putting her clothes on, just as the taxi pulled up to her driveway. Bev went to pay the driver he said it was all taken care of.

It has been over 3 weeks since Bev heard from James. She wanted to see him again. Today her Mother-in-law went out with her friends. Beverly could call James to see how he was and tell him that she is free today to go and see him. She called and got Mrs. Fox his housekeeper. She told Beverly that he was busy and could not be disturbed. Bev told Mrs. Fox that she wanted to talk to James. Mrs. Fox said, "Ok," and put her on hold. It took 10 minutes for James to pick up the line. Beverly explained to James she was free today. James told her to come over to his house and come to the back entrance, leave all your clothes in your car.

Beverly got into her car and left to go to see James. She was happy she called him and insisted she talk to him. Who does Mrs. Fox think she is anyway saying he was busy and could not be disturbed? At the gate she pressed the buzzer to get in as the taxi driver did when he brought her last time. The gate opened and she parked the car at the rear entrance, took off all her clothes, went to the door and rang the bell. There were people on their decks very close to her. She knew that they could see her, but she did not care as she was going to see James in a few minutes.

After about 10 minutes the door opened. It was Arthur; he brought her to a room that had an exam table in it . "What are we here for?" said Bev.

"This is the punishment room." said Arthur, "Mr. Rolls instructed me to bring you here for punishment."

"What punishment? Why?" said Bev in shock, "What did I do wrong"

"Mrs. Fox told you that Mr. Rolls was busy and you still wanted her to disturb him. He does not want to be disturbed, so he told me to punish you" Said Arthur.

"I will not be punished by you." said Bev.

"Suit yourself," said Arthur "Then leave, but before you will see Mr. Rolls again you will have to call and receive your punishment. He will not call you again until I punish you."

With that Bev left. Went to her car, put on her clothes, and drove away. All the way home she was mad at James. He had her drive all the way out there to be punished. He is a crazy man she thought.

Bev did not hear from James, after 2 weeks she called. Mrs. Fox answered.

"Hi this is Bev." she said.

"How have you been Bev.?" said Mrs. Fox.

"Ok," said Bev, "The reason I am calling is that I want to see Mr. Rolls again. Can you help me Mrs. Fox?"

"I am afraid not Bev. The only way that Mr. Rolls will consent to see you again if you make arrangements with Arthur to be punished, only then will you be seen by Mr. Rolls."

Bev started crying, "I need to see Mr. Rolls. What do I have to do?"

Mrs. Fox said, " I will make arrangements for your punishment and call you back" Then she hung up.

Beverly could not believe she was going to be punished. She is accepting it also. The phone rang it was Mrs. Fox. She told Beverly to come there as soon as she can today. Remove your clothes and go to the back door. Beverly was like a zombie she was going to go to Mr. Rolls house to be punished. She got ready and left.

The 45-minute drive was torturous for her. Was the punishment going to hurt? Was she going to be marked? This was going through her mind. By the time she got to the house she was in tears. Her makeup was running. She looked in the mirror she was a mess. Bev could not bring herself to get out of the car for 15 minutes. She finally got up the courage to remove her clothes and go to the door. She rang the bell and it opened almost immediately. There stood Mrs. Fox. She helped Bev to the punishment room. Bev asked Mrs. Fox if it would hurt. Mrs. Fox said to her with a sympatric. "It will be over before you know it."

There in the middle of the room was the exam table with the stirrups on it. Arthur and Mrs. Fox had to help Bev to it, her feet were not moving properly, she was so scared. They laid her on the exam table helped her put her feet in the stirrups, then strapped her down and opened up the stirrups as wide as they would go. Bev could not move she was crying, she was so scared. They inserted what felt like a cold metal rod in her vagina, and then put to metal clips on her nipples. Arthur clipped something on her clit. It would have made her jump if she could move. They checked everything. Once they were satisfied that they had put everything on properly they called Mr. Rolls. Beverly was crying uncontrollably. She was so scared. When Mr. Rolls came down he told them to start.

Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers