Beverly and I: An Homage to Elia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look in her eyes made me chuckle, she was still truly worried that I might be upset. "Oh, god, honey? Upset? The farthest thing from it." I looked at her with as much reassurance as I could muster while still keeping my attention on the road. "Seeing your long pretty fingers gripping his boner...with my mouth deep in your wet pussy...that was the most erotic thing we've ever done. I couldn't be happier with you, Bev, or more in love with you, than I am right now."

I glanced over at her again and noticed a tear slowly rolling down her smiling face. "I'm glad you're not angry, sweetie." She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and stroked my leg, casually letting the coat drop open so that her pale skin was barely revealed in the dim light coming in from the streetlamps. "I hope you're still not mad after...well, I have a confession to make..." she whispered.

My stomach immediately began to knot up, and my skin felt hot underneath. "I'm sure I won't be mad...." I was half lying...I didn't know how I was going to feel. Her using the word 'confession' had me on edge. What had she been keeping from me?

"When he unzipped his pants and took out his cock, I wasn't sure how I'd react," she started, tentatively. "There was a moment I wanted to run away, I mean, he was a stranger...." She trailed off. I could see her looking at my eyes in the rear-view mirror, checking my expression.

She continued, "But that fear or worry or whatever was instantly overwhelmed by a desire...no, that's not strong enough...a hunger...for him, for his cock...I wanted him in me...in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass. I didn't care who he was, I wanted that cock inside me everywhere, and I wanted you to see me do it, watch me devour him." She looked at me again. What she was saying was turning me on all over again, and she could tell.

"If those others hadn't walked by when they did, well, I don't know what we would have done for sure, but my next thought was to suck his cum right off that pretty dick of his." Now I knew she was totally turned on by the whole experience. Bev rarely sucked me to completion, and when she did, she usually had me shoot off on her face or tits. Saying that she was going to lick his cum off of him indicated that she was crossing her own sexual boundaries.

She was looking down between my legs now, seeing my cock, erect and twitching again inside my suit pants. She traced her finger up my thigh toward my crotch. "Hmmm, looks to me like you would have liked that, too. I looks to me like my husband wants to watch me get filled up with another man's long, hard cock."

It was getting hard for me to breathe; I was so charged up by what she was saying. "Mmm, yes...yes," was all I could muster.

She was still running her finger up and down my thigh as we approached our posh downtown hotel a few moments later. As I pulled up in the front loop she gathered her coat together in front of her and said, "Oh honey, the Four Seasons, you're such a doll!"

"Well, I thought you might be tired...I hear they have comfy beds here...." As I said that the bellman was opening the passenger door. Bev had smoothed the coat out and managed to button the top buttons. She gave me a sly look and stretched one long shapely leg out of the car while leaving the other firmly planted in front of her. This had the effect of parting her coat wide at the hem, almost to mid-thigh. When she finally reached up to take the bellman's hand, she swung her other leg slowly out of the car and out from under the flap of the coat as well. I don't know if he could see between her legs from where he was standing, but he could see her entire left leg from toes to hips in this position as he helped her to her feet.

I sensed a sexual power in my wife that I had never seen before. She smiled wickedly at the poor bellman, his mouth momentarily agape. "Why thank you..." she looked at his nameplate, "...Anthony. You are such a gentleman." Instead of releasing his hand, as he seemed to expect, my wife snaked her arm intertwined with his and slipped her fingers between his. "I hope you don't mind steadying me a bit, young Anthony. After a little bit of wine I'm not as steady on my feet as I might normally be." My wife was putting on an act; she hadn't had any wine at all that night. If she was unsteady...and she wasn't...it was because of the multiple orgasms she had back in the garage.

I was getting out of the car and giving the keys to the valet when Bev called over her shoulder to me, "Don't forget the suitcase, honey...I'm not ready for bed, quite yet. I feel like going out on the town."

I retrieved the overnight bag from the trunk and went into the lobby. Bev was still arm in arm with the bellman, talking softly enough that I couldn't hear what she was saying. As I checked in, she continued her conversation and would occasionally giggle and place her free hand on his shoulder or chest. She was flirting outrageously with this young man; I'd never seen her act this way before. And from the look of Anthony, I wasn't the only one with the tent in my pants as a result.

As I approached her with the room key she turned and said "Anthony has kindly agreed to escort me to the room dear...you can carry the bag, can't you?"

We went to the elevator, with me in the lead. As we headed up to our floor Bev rested her head on Anthony's shoulder. When we got to our room she turned to him and said "You're such a sweet young gentleman, thank you." And she kissed him on the cheek. He was clearly flushed and excited as we closed our hotel door.

"Oh my god I feel so wicked!" Bev said, leaning back against the door and unbuttoning her long coat. She dropped the coat to the floor and spun around to look through the peephole, wearing nothing but her long blonde hair and stiletto heels. "He's still out there...quick hand me a ten." I reached into my pocket and grabbed a couple of bills, quickly handing them over. My wife picked up her coat and held it up against her chest...it really didn't cover her that way but it looked like she was making an attempt to be modest. She winked at me and opened the door.

Anthony had taken a couple of steps down the hall toward the elevator. Bev glanced both ways. Seeing no one else she stepped out and pulled the door closed behind her, calling out "Anthony, sweetie, you forgot your tip." I dashed up to the peephole to watch as she held out the bills in front of her, still clutching the coat to her chest. Just as the young bellman reached forward to take them she let the money drop to the floor.

"Oops, I'm so clumsy." Bev quickly squatted down to pick up the money, using both hands as the bills had fluttered in two different directions. She dropped her coat in the process. Anthony was dumbstruck; my wife was squatting naked, legs apart, less than two feet from him. Her head was waist high to the young man, and as she picked up the bills she looked up at him slowly, stopping her gaze at his crotch. She reached up with one hand and put one bill in his right pants pocket, then as if to steady herself, pressed the now empty hand flat against the bulge in his pants as she placed the other bill in the other pocket and stood up. The coat still lay in a rumpled pile between her feet.

She turned toward the door, giving our overheated young bellman a good look at her gorgeous back and ass. "O dear, I've locked myself out." She tapped gently on the closed door while looking coyly over her shoulder. I opened from within and she stepped inside and turned back to face him, holding the door open. "May I have my coat please, dear?" He seemed to snap out of his reverie, scooping up the coat and awkwardly passing it to her while she smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh my god, I am so wicked!" she said as she closed the door again. She handed me the rumpled up ball of a coat, grabbed the overnight case, and stepped out of her shoes on the way into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

She called through the bathroom door as I heard her start the shower. "I'm going to take a quick shower, honey, then we need to go downstairs and get a drink...or two...or three!" I heard the shower curtain open and close and after hanging up the coat, sat down to catch my breath.

Once she had cleaned up again re-applied a little make-up, she pulled on her sexy little black dress and said she was ready. I was already hard again, just thinking about taking her into the lounge waering nothing on but a backless halter dress with a plunging neckline that came down to about mid thigh, and buttons all the way up the front of the skirt.

We went into the lounge and found a booth. There weren't too many people around but the waitress said the place would fill up some when the band started. She hardly got the words out of her mouth when several guys walked in. Then it was a steady stream of people. And about a half-hour later the band came in and started playing.

Once the music started it was standing room only. Bev was telling me how naughty she felt to be sitting there with nothing on under her dress and all those people around. A couple came over to our table and the man asked if they could join us as there wasn't any other table space available. I said it was OK and he turned and waved to somebody. He introduced his wife, Jan and himself as Bob and another man walked up and Bob said, "This is Sam, a very good friend of ours."

We all said our "Hello's" and Sam slid into the booth next to Bev. Jan and Bob followed him. They were laughing about something that happened earlier and I leaned over to Bev and asked how naughty she felt now with Sam sitting right next to her. She squeezed my leg and said, "Very!"

We just got a round of drinks ordered when Sam asked if I minded if he and Bev danced. I got another hard squeeze on the leg when I said, "Sure, go ahead."

I moved out of the way and got a nice look at my wife's legs as her dress rode up when she slid out of the booth. I knew I wasn't the only one who got a good look. When I sat back down I saw a man at another table looking my way and I wondered if he had been able to she her pussy when she got up. I was getting so hot I started to sweat some.

The dance floor was pretty crowded and I didn't get to see much of Bev. While they were gone Jan, Bob, and I carried on a conversation. Jan had slipped off her shoe and was rubbing my leg with her foot. I was pretty sure Bob was rubbing her pussy with his hand, the way she kept pausing awkwardly at odd times during the conversation. Though it was hard to tell for sure because it was dark in our corner and the tablecloth covered a lot of the action.

They were looking at me like a couple of starving animals that had just found some fresh meat. I was pretty sure they wanted Bev and me to join them all in bed.

Sam and Bev were gone for three songs and when they finally came back they were laughing and talking, and had obviously hit it off. Sam had his hand on her back as they approached the table and I saw him slide it down and over her ass just before they reached us. From the looks of the way her nipples were trying to poke holes in the thin material of her dress I was pretty sure it wasn't the first time Sam had his hands on my wife's ass.

I slid over closer to Jan and Bev slid in next to me. Her dress rode up her legs again and I was glad to see she didn't make any move to pull it down. I put my hand as high up her leg as I could without pushing her dress up farther and when Sam sat down she spread her legs so that they were pressed against mine and Sam's. At first I didn't know why, then I realized that Sam was feeling her other leg and she didn't want our hands to meet.

Bev leaned over and kissed me and whispered,"Are you okay, honey?" I could tell by her tone that she was asking whether I was okay with what was happening, and not if I was feeling well.

I kissed her. "I'm feeling fine, Bev," then I got close to her ear and whispered as quietly as I could "This is making me so hot."

She turned back to me. "Do you want to go back to the room now?"

"No, let's stay and...chat for a few more minutes." I wanted her to let Sam feel her leg. I wanted to see how far she'd let him get, and I most of all wanted her to enjoy the sensation of sitting beside her husband while a stranger felt her up.

She squeezed my hand on her leg then turned to Sam. Her hand moved over to my leg and up to my throbbing cock. I saw that her other hand was resting on Sam's thigh. Then I noticed something else moving beneath the tablecloth and saw that it was Jan's other stocking-covered foot, gliding up from Sam's knee toward his crotch. I glanced over at her to see that Jan was slid down slightly in her seat, and that Bob clearly had his hand between her legs. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand, placing it on her thigh above her stocking top, then placed her hand on my thigh.

I was worried that Bev might object, after all, we hadn't really talked at all about having another woman in the mix, much less two men and one woman, and I looked back at her to see if she had noticed and how she was reacting.

What I saw made it clear that she didn't object. Her hand was gripping Sam's boner through his slacks, while Jan was working Sam's balls with her foot. Sam's hand had pushed my wife's skirt all the way up to her waist, and I watched as he slowly traced his fingers up her inner thigh, gradually approaching her barely visible pussy. In the meantime, Jan's hand had met Bev's at my crotch, and Bev pressed Jan against me. Sam was continuing his slow progress toward my wife's pussy, and I was just a second or two from watching my wife touched in the most intimate way by a man we had just met, when the waitress appeared asking if we wanted another round of drinks. This left us all scrambling to quickly reposition and rearrange, while giggling like schoolkids at having "gotten caught."

Bob let the waitress know that we were okay with our current round, and as she walked away, Bev leaned over to me and whispered "I need you to take me back to the room and fuck my brains out."

"Did you want to join Jan, Bob and Sam?" I whispered back.

"No, it's a little too much too fast...three guys, plus another girl...I'm not quite that far along yet."

"Well, folks," I started, loud enough for all to hear, "it's been a lot of fun...a lot of fun...but we have to be headed to bed now."

"Awww," Jan objected, "want to come up to our room for a nightcap?" Bob started to get up to let his wife slide out of the booth.

"Not tonight, though it's a very tempting offer. Maybe we could get together again sometime?"

"Yes, I think we'd all like that," Sam offered. He got up to let Bev out of the booth, and she made no attempt to cover herself as she slid across and her dress rode up.

She stood up toe to toe with Sam and looked up at him. "I really enjoyed myself, thanks for the dances." Then she leaned into him and kissed him. Not just a peck on the cheek or lips, but a full open-mouth, tongue-dueling kiss.

I was on fire watching them. Their kiss finally ended and Bev turned to me and said, "Let's go honey, I need this thing in my pussy." as she gave my cock a squeeze. I almost blew it right then. Hearing her say that if front of three other people was mind boggling. My prim and proper wife was becoming every man's wet dream.

Jan chuckled and said she was ready for some fucking too. "Did she get your cock big and hard for me Sam?" All five of us got up and headed out of the lounge, and we all rode up in the elevator together.

I wanted one last memory from this night so I turned Bev to face Sam and Bob and started unbuttoning her dress from the bottom up. Jan reached over and hit the stop button on the elevator. Bev was leaning back against me as I pulled her dress up to reach the last buttons.

Once I had her dress unbuttoned all the way I pulled it wide open and whispered in her ear, "Now give Sam a kiss." Instead of going to him, she held out her hand and when he took it she pulled him up against her. I was forced hard against the wall as Sam pushed his body into my wife and their mouths met in a searing kiss.

Sam wasn't going to waste a minute of this opportunity. His hands were rubbing all over my wife's body, pinching her nipples, squeezing her ass cheeks, slipping down her front and over her mound. It was so hot in the elevator I'm surprised the fire alarm didn't go off. After a couple minutes, Bob stepped up and tapped Sam on the shoulder. Sam moved out of the way and Bob took over.

My wife didn't seem to mind the change in partners at all. She was ready for anybody. I felt the elevator jerk and the door opened. I hadn't even felt it move when Jan had started it up again. A couple gasped in shock when the doors opened and they got an eyeful of Bob kissing and feeling my wife while she was smashing me into the wall.

Bev and I were both too hot to care about anyone else. She didn't try to cover herself, she just grabbed my hand and we ran down the hallway to our room. We barely got the door closed before we were fucking on the floor.

In a minute we both came, but we didn't stop fucking. We just kept at it. I couldn't believe that after having cum four times already that day, my cock erupted three more times before we stopped. You wouldn't think an old married couple like us could do it, but we were so horny and wild that we were both raw and sore by the time we finished for the night. If it hadn't been so cold in the room we would have just gone to sleep right there on the floor.

Sunday morning when we woke up I kissed Bev and said, "You were totally hot last night babe."

"I thought I acted like a terrible slut."

I kissed her. "You did, and I loved it." We both knew we were getting close to the time when another man would be fucking her.

"You know, honey, Anthony told me he works here every Saturday night. We should make reservations next week, and order room service."