Beverly and I Ch. 03

Story Info
She comes with a cream pie for him.
2k words
4.4
153.4k
58

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,887 Followers

Chapter 3: The Old Man n Oregon

April 24, 2000

When Bev got home just after midnight Saturday night she looked exhausted and radiant at the same time. She pulled me into the bedroom. When I tried to ask her how she was she put her finger to my lips and I held my tongue.

Once in the bedroom she began undressing. I had been sitting at the computer in my pajamas so it only took me a second to strip. Then I sat on the side of the bed and watched my beautiful wife finish undressing.

She saw me watching intently and stopped. Moving over to the door she turned off the light. With the door open just the dim light from the hallway filtered into the room. She gave me a smile as she finished removing her blouse. She paused as though wondering what to take off next. I let her play her little game. I smiled back to show her I was enjoying her teasing.

Then she removed her skirt, and walked to the closet. She took out a hangar and carefully hung her skirt. She paused again, letting me admire the shadowy vision of her panty covered ass. I let out a contented sigh. My wife was home with me, sexily teasing me, and I had an erection. What could be better?

Bev turned around and walked back toward me. She removed her bra and then she saw my condition and smiled again.

Dropping her bra she walked right up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. Looking deeply into my eyes she gently urged me to lay back on the bed. As my head touched the sheet I remembered what she had said two weeks ago. I nervously licked my lips as she pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

She straightened up and looked at me. After a few moments, "You don't have to."

"I know." I could see the hurt beginning to show on her face. "I don't have to, but I want to."

A nervous shudder passed through her body and she looked at me so tenderly. I just wanted to take her in my arms and hold her.

Then she moved onto the bed. On her knees she straddled me and she began to make her way up my body. Her heat and wetness brushed over my straining cock as she moved up toward her goal.

I felt a drop of moisture fall on my chest as she continued her journey. Then she stopped, still above my chest. Looking down at me she smiled questioningly. I lifted my head and moved toward her. The odors wafting from her were overpowering.

I couldn't prevent my stomach from turning at what I was about to do. Her eyes on me told me of all she had been through for me. I knew I had to do this for her. I tentatively licked her lips. Taking a cautious taste I found it wasn't terrible. I knew I could do this.

Just as I started to lick her again, she reached between us and spread her lips open. Suddenly a hot, slimy glob plopped onto my tongue. I started to gag. Bev lurched away form me. And I quickly grabbed her hips, pulling her back to my mouth. By shear willpower I over came my nausea and swallowed. It didn't kill me. This was my wife. My love. There was nothing about her that I didn't love.

I licked at her again and again. I reached between us and opened her slit wider. More and more of the thick fluid filled my mouth and I swallowed again and again. Bev pushed forward and down. Pressing my head back into the bed.

She pushed me down, hard into the bed and soon I couldn't breath. My mouth and nose were covered. I drank from her until I thought I would drown. Bev was beyond knowing that she was suffocating me. When I couldn't take any more I gave her bottom a spank. She screamed and jerked away from me. I watched, amazed, as spasms shook her whole body. I didn't think anyone had ever seen such an intense orgasm. I didn't even feel the fluids washing my face as her body shook above me.

As her orgasm subsided she looked down at me with tears in her eyes. She was breathing hard and fast, almost panting. As she looked at me her breathing slowed. Shakily, she lifted herself off me, and then hurried as fast as she could into the bathroom.

My mind was awhirl as I lay there trying to fathom what was obviously the most intense, the greatest, orgasm anyone could ever have. What had we done that had brought it about?

I heard the bathroom door open. As I struggled to get up Bev put a hand on my shoulder and urged me to lay back. She had a moist cloth and washed my face with it. Then she dried me with a towel. Throwing those aside, she crawled into bed beside me and hugged me.

As I moved to begin making love to her she stopped me. "Please wait till morning. I need to be clean before we make love." She closed her eyes and I watched as she drifted toward sleep. I knew I was too aroused to sleep. But then, strangely, I too went to sleep.

I awoke in the morning to see Bev, fresh from the shower, standing beside the bed looking at me. "Go shower. I'll be here when you get back."

I quickly washed the stale odors from me as the shower revived me. When I returned to the bedroom I found that Bev had made up the bed with fresh linens. The room smelled of her perfume, masking any lingering odors.

I crawled into bed with her and made love to her. Afterwards we lay in each other's arms for a while. Then Bev rolled on top of me and made love to me. Then we drifted away into sleep again.

Nothing was said about what she had done the night before until we went to bed Sunday night.

Finally we got into bed on Sunday and she told me of her adventure while I tenderly made love to her.

She had found their house easily enough. Walking up to the door she could feel her body betraying her arousal. She rang the doorbell and nothing happened. She nervously rang again. A third time she rang the bell, and slumped in relief as Sam opened the door. It took her a second to realize that he was naked.

Bev could feel herself blushing as Sam moved aside so she could enter. He led her through the house and down into a basement room. When she tried to ask him where Bob and Jan were he held up his hand and she remained silent.

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs when she saw Bob and Jan, naked, sitting on a couch and smiling at her. Sam walked over to the bar and sat on a stool. With all of them looking at her Bev began to unfasten her dress, but Sam stopped her.

"You don't need to do that yet."

Bev began feeling body her announce her arousal. Her nipples hardened and her pussy moistened. She found it disconcerting to be the only one in the room wearing clothes. She just stood there as the other three smilingly looked at her. She began to feel like she was the naked one while everyone else had clothes on.

"Do you want to undress?"

She nodded mutely at Jan's question. When Jan shrugged Bev quickly began undressing. No one spoke as she slipped out of her clothes. She took off her blouse and looked for a place to put it. Jan pointed to a hook on the wall. She removed her skirt and hung it and her blouse on the hook.

Bev removed her bra and then sighed as she stepped out of her panties. She felt strangely comfortable to be naked with the others. She proudly stood there and let the others admire her beauty.

Sam approached her and took her hand. He led her to a king-size bed against one wall. He helped he to lie down in the middle of the bed. He took her ankles in hand and began to pull her legs apart. Bev took over and spread herself for him. As she did, he crawled up beside her. She was looking at him when she felt the bed move as Bob and Jan joined them.

Soon there were three pairs of hands stroking and fondling her body. Bev could feel her pulse quicken and glowing warmth spread through her. Sam leaned toward her and kissed her deeply.

Sam pulled back and her head was turned to face Jan. Jan moved slowly forward, until their lips touched. When Bev didn't resist Jan kissed her just like Sam had.

She felt a cock pressing at the entrance to her being. She pushed back at it, encouraging it to enter her. Her mouth opened wider against Jan's as the cock slipped into her.

Jan continued to kiss her. Sam licked and sucked on her tits. Bob fucked into her slowly at first and then with increasing intensity and speed. So many sensations were assaulting her body that she couldn't join Bob. She closed her mind to Sam and Jan and concentrated on the feelings in her pussy. Then she was able to match Bob's rhythm.

As Bob's fucking became jerky and then stopped she reveled in the orgasm that coursed through her. Suddenly her pussy felt cold and she knew Bob had left her. But a moment later the warmth returned as Sam entered her.

I felt Bev's skin turn to goose bumps as she had an orgasm. Her pleasure made me cum. I stayed there, just holding her. With our arms around each other as we bathed in the afterglow.

Then Bev resumed her story.

It was easy to match Sam's fucking because she had been with him before. They fell into a comfortable rhythm and smiled at each other. Bob and Jan continued laving her body with their lips and tongues and it wasn't long before Bev was cumming again.

Sam started grunting as he pounded her harder and harder. She threw her legs around him and met his powerful thrusts. She joined him when he came.

They all relaxed for a bit and Bob got drinks for everyone. Sam held her drink and let her take a couple sips. Then he raised a questioning eyebrow and pointed his chin to her side.

Bev looked over to see Jan with her legs spread wide and gleaming eyes. She looked at Jan's pussy and felt herself drawn to it.

She had never kissed or tasted another girl before. Now she felt an overpowering desire to take Jan to the heights that she herself had already enjoyed.

Bev started by licking Jan's inner thighs, moving inexorably toward her center. When her tongue finally touched Jan's clit she heard her moan. Pressing forward she forcefully rubbed that sensitive organ with her tongue. At the same time she pushed two fingers into Jan's cunt. Jan immediately started humping those fingers.

Bev kept her face buried, licking and sucking as Jan had first one orgasm and then another. She continued even as she felt her hips being raised up and positioned for a cock. She didn't know who's it was or even care.

Jan put her hand on the back of Bev's head so she couldn't pull away. Bev knew by the size of his cock that it was Bob entering her. She came at once, causing Jan to have still another orgasm.

The picture she painted drove me over the top and I came again. Before I was done, Bev had another orgasm.

Bev kissed me and sighed. We smiled at each other. "I'm tired love."

"Me too, darling."

"I'll tell you the rest another day. OK?"

I gave her a little nod. We kissed and holding each other went to sleep.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,887 Followers