Beverly Mitchell Is a Slut?

Story Info
7th Heaven star is sick of being such a goodie two-shoes.
4k words
4.5
147.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjb021784
kjb021784
21 Followers

Hey guys. Remember, this is a work of fiction, blah, blah, blah…you know the drill. I hope you enjoy this story. Please respond to it if you read it, whether you liked it or not. Let me know what you think. I love to hear feedback of all kinds.

I couldn’t believe it. Here I was about to walk into her trailer. I was speechless. My heart was pounding; I was perspiring like a mad man. I actually had to stop and catch my breath, as if I had just run 5 miles. I started to rethink everything I had done that morning. Was my hair styled perfectly? Was it the best style for me? I looked down at myself. Should I have worn this? I mean, a green t-shirt, what was I thinking? And jeans, who wears jeans nowadays? I took a couple more deep breaths and calmed myself. Everything would go find. I knocked on the trailer door. A light, feminine voice drafted out, a voice that was very familiar to me.

“Who’s there?” Hearing her voice reminded me of all my fears once more, but I stuck through it, knowing that I had already knocked. I had reached the point of no return.

“It’s uh, it’s, it’s, um, uh…” I stammered to get the words out, my nervousness paralyzing my vocal chords. I closed my eyes and inhaled, calming myself down.

“Who?” she asked, obviously confused by the jumble of words that had tumbled out of my mouth.

I took one more deep breath and started again, slowly. “It’s Kyle, from the fan club. I’m here for the interview we that was set up.”

“Oh, of course! Well, come on in!” Her tone was a light, cheerful one. It made me feel a lot better. The way it sounded, it sounded like she really wanted to see me. It was most likely my mind turning the tone into what I wanted it to mean, but hey, a guy can fantasize, can’t he? I grabbed the handle and pushed, opening the trailer. I entered into it, and it felt like a dream. It was cool inside the trailer, which was a relief from the hot, sticky summer weather. But stepping into the trailer, I was making my life long dream come true. My short, 18-year life long dream, but a dream nonetheless.

But perhaps I’m getting ahead of myself. My name is Kyle. I’m what you would consider to be your average, run of the mill 18 year old male. There really isn’t anything special about me. Or so I thought. I’m not really a social person. I have a few friends, but not droves of them. I’m not getting invited to the best parties, but I don’t sit home every weekend either. The truly unique and probably sad part is that I am a virgin. All my friends have done it, so I am consistently regaled with the tales of their sexual exploits. So, needless to say, I spent many a night pleasuring myself. Hell, night, I did whenever I could. God had played a mean trick on me. No sex life mixed with a large libido. Real fucking funny, isn’t it?

Now, the main figure of my masturbatory fantasies was Beverly Mitchell. For those of you who don’t know who she is, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I’m kidding. She plays Lucy Camden on the WB drama ‘7th Heaven’. I had accidentally stumbled across the show one night, and was completely intrigued by her. Now, most people think of Jessica Biel as being the hot one, but she is, in my opinion, overrated. She posed for Gear and did her movie “Summer Catch’, and she did look attractive, but Beverly is the one to watch. She isn’t overtly sexual. She always seems to be sweet, innocent, but when she walks around in the outfits she does, look out! She has a large chest, but she doesn’t display it 24/7. We get little peaks here, shows there, and that’s it. And that makes her a tease, and extremely sexual. I have no embarrassment when I say that I watch ‘7th Heaven’ every week, and jerk off at least twice, thinking of Beverly all the while. I collected every magazine she has posed in, downloaded every picture I could off the internet, and even bid on some signed pictures of her off EBay. So, partly for my lust for her, and partly cause I wanted to make more friends, I joined her fan club. I had listed on the admission form that I wanted to be a reporter when I grew up, and that turned out to be the best move of my life.

I got a call from the president of the club, and nearly passed out, then wept, then yelled for joy. They had seen my aspirations to be a reporter, and offered me the chance of a lifetime. They wanted to know if I could interview Beverly, for an upcoming newsletter for fan club members. They said that by giving me the chance to interview her, it would be a stepping-stone to my career as a reporter. I was blown away. Here I was, being asked to not only be in the same room, but also have a one-on-one conversation with Beverly Mitchell! I had somehow found the words to accept. So, a plane ride later, here I was, in LA in August. I was supposed to mainly ask her about the new season of ‘7th Heaven’, which they had just started filming, and other things about her career. I would have agreed to ask her anything, just to be in the same room with her alone.

So, there I was, sitting across from here. She was on a white leather couch, I in a director’s chair sitting across from her. I couldn’t help but keep thinking,there is less than 3 feet of space between Beverly Mitchell and me right now! And she looked incredible. Her beautiful straight brown hair hung down just past her shoulders, framing her gorgeous face. She was wearing a gray tube top that could barely contain her massive tits. They were practically spilling out, giving me great cleavage to look at. Her bare midriff revealed her tight stomach. She had on a little skirt that showed off her miles of leg, all the way up to her creamy thighs. Her legs were beautiful, and they were crossed. All I knew is that if she uncrossed them, I’d see a show. That scene from ‘Basic Instinct’ kept replaying in my mind. She was wearing heeled, strapped shoes that showed off her feet. I was surprised. I even found her feet sexy. I somehow stumbled through the interview. It was hard, mostly due to my transfixion with her beauty. I think she knew I was nervous, and she was very understanding. She answered my questions, laughed her lovely laugh at my jokes, and made me feel welcome and calm. We were just finishing up her career questions and moving on to questions about her personal life.

“So”, I asked. “Any special men in your life?”

She giggled. She had a great laugh, and I loved the way her face looked when she did. “I really don’t have a steady boyfriend, no.”

I nodded and moved on. “Now, I can definitely tell you are in great shape.”

“Thank you.” She replied.

“How do you do it?”

She sat there for a second, thinking about it. “Well, I try and stay active. I have my routine.” She smiled.

I smiled back, but I couldn’t ignore the fact that there was something sneaky about this smile. I decided to pursue it. After all, I wanted to be a reporter, didn’t I? “So, what does that mean, like exercise?”

She thought about it more, and then she leaned in and said, “I’ll let you in on a secret, but you can’t tell anyone. Promise?”

I was confused. What didn’t she want me to tell? Was it drugs? Anorexia? I was concerned for her health. I finally decided that my journalistic duty had to be put on hold for her health. “I swear.”

Then she whispered one word that blew my mind and excited my pants. “Sex.”

I was speechless for a second. When I recovered and closed my mouth, I sputtered in response, “S-Sex? What do you mean?”

“I love sex. I have sex all the time. I’m always horny, and I’ve found that it’s the best exercise there is, and also the most fun.” She chirped rather cheerfully, as if she was telling me about her puppy.

“I would never have guessed that. I mean, I guess I always thought you were just so-“But she cut me off before I could finish.

“Wholesome?”

“Yeah”

For the first time since I had gotten there, she frowned. “That is what everyone says! I mean, I kind of have to be, act all nice and sweet in public. I mean, so what if I’ve fucked the cast and half the crew. I mean, is it wrong to enjoy sex? It’s fun, isn’t it?”

I was stunned. The crew? The cast? Even the women? I was shocked, but I had become so goddamn horny. Here was the focal of my entire jerk off thoughts admitting that she was a slut, and liked it!

I was brought out of my trance by her voice asking if sex was fun. “I don’t know, I’m still a virgin.” I blurted out.

She all of a sudden got a wicked smile on her face, and she arched her eyebrows. “So, I assume all you’ve done is jerk off.”

I swallowed hard at Beverly Mitchell asking me if I jerked off. It was like one of my sex dreams come to life. I stammered out the answer. “um, uh, y-yeah, I do.”

‘To me?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I told the truth. “All the time. In fact, I do it whenever I watch your show. I just think you are the hottest, sexiest star out there.” I just sat there shocked at my answer.

She still had that wicked look on her face. “Well, show me.”

I just sat there, blown away. Did Beverly Mitchell, my object of lust, just ask me to show her my cock? I mean, was this some surrealistic dream? I couldn’t even do it; I was so shocked and turned on at the same time. “Um, you want-what I mean is, you-what?”

“Whip it out; let me see your hard cock. Jerk it for me as you do when you’re looking at me. I know you want to. I mean, I can see it through your pants for god sake. It’s been like that since the beginning of the interview.” As she said that, she reached over, and started to rub my bulge with her tiny, smooth hand, running the manicured fingers over it, her beautiful arm extended to my groin.

All I could do was moan at feeling her rub my hardness. At the beginning of the day, I had never imagined that it would lead to Beverly Mitchell rubbing my growing erection.Well, she wants to see me jerk off, and who am I to deny her that?, I thought. And besides, this is the chance of a lifetime. Now, instead of whacking it to a picture or her on screen, I can do it for her for real! But before I could do anything, I heard my fly unzip. I felt the warm, soft skin of her hand wrap around my cock and pull it out, exposing it to the cool trailer air. Her nimble fingers enveloped my 9-inch pole. Her tiny hand could barely meet around it. She looked so sexy, leaning over, touching my manhood.

“Mmmmm, very nice.” She cooed as she touched it. “Hard to believe a hot guy like you is still a virgin, especially with a tool like this.” What she did next almost made me die. She slowly started to move her hand up and down, slowly jerking me off, her petite hand pulling on my hard, hot cock, her lissome fingers curled around it. I closed my eyes and just moaned, enjoying my first hand job ever. This was nothing like when I was alone. And what a first time it was. A hand job from Beverly Mitchell. There was no word to describe the feeling.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, stroking me. Her hand was moving faster now, pumping my cock. She was moving her hand faster now, jerking with all her might. Her hand was sliding up and down, faster, squeezing my cock hard. The purple head peaking in and out of her lithe fingers now and then. Her lovely tits jiggled and swayed with the motion of her arm. All I could do was sit and watch, grunting, groaning and moaning as one of the hottest young stars on TV jerked me off furiously. I wanted to cum so badly, but I held off, wanting savor the moment as long as I could.

After giving a fine hand job for a few more minutes, she stopped and leaned back against the couch. She was breathing hard, her massive globes heaving as she did. But it didn’t seem to be that she was out of breath. She was filled with lust, animalistic lust, just as I was. My cock, the head angry and purple, jutted out of my pants, standing straight up, wanting more attention. She looked straight at my cock when she said, “It’s such a shame to let a monster like that go unused. And I do my exercise for the day.” She beckoned me over to her with one, nimble hand, and with the other pulled off her tube top. Her immense tits spilled out. They were perfect. Round and soft looking, they didn’t sag or anything. They were young and perky, with lovely pink nipples topping them off. They were hard too, standing out half an inch, pointing at me. I quickly tore off my shirt and thumbed down my pants, leaving stark naked, my cock protruding out. I sat down next to her on the couch. She reached down and fondled my balls with her hand, squeezing them gently, rolling them around.

“Just lay back and let me help you relieve some tension.” She giggled, and with that, she leaned down and engulfed my cock into her mouth. I almost came then, but I held back. It was hard, but I did it. Her hand still played with my balls as she sucked me. She slurped on the head, sucking on it. She then licked her tongue all the way down my shaft, getting it wet. She went back and sucked on the head more, her tongue licking my slit, teasing it. Her head moved down, taking more of my cock into her mouth, inch by inch. As each bit moved farther down her throat, he tongue swirled and danced around my shaft. Each move was done to make me want to blow my load in her mouth. It was obvious she had done this before, and was amazing at it. She sucked cock as if it was her well-being, and if she didn’t, she’d starve to death from the lack of meat. I was going blind from the pleasure. More and more of my cock disappeared into her hot, wet mouth, sliding all the way down her throat. Finally, I felt her breath against my pubic hair. She had gotten all 9-inches down her throat! This woman was a little slut!

She pulled the cock out and jerked it, my shaft slick with saliva. “Damn, you got a big cock.”

“You suck it so good.” I replied.

She just smiled and deep throated me with one deft move, taking it all down in one gulp. Then she started to bob her head, sucking me more and more, harder and harder. My cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. I started to buck my hips a bit, shoving my cock into her mouth, fucking her pretty young face. I could feel her young, firm tits against my leg. I reached around and lifted up her skirt. She was wearing a white lacy thong. I pulled it aside, revealing her pussy. It was completely shaved, and it looked sopping wet. I slowly started to rub it, feeling that it was really wet. As I did, I felt her moan against my cock as she continued to suck and bob on it. I slide a finger in and started to rub it, fingering her hot, wet pussy. She kept moaning and sucking, and I kept finger fucking her.

She stopped sucking me and stood up in front of me. Her tits seemed to levitate off her body, just looking fucking amazing. She slid off her skirt, revealing the white lace thong. It was cut high to accentuate her milky, perfect thighs. She turned around, showing me her tight, supple ass. It looked amazing in the thong. She bent over slightly and slipped them off. She turned around, and suddenly Beverly Mitchell was standing in front of me, completely nude. From her beautiful face, to her luscious tits, to her tight stomach, all the way down to her shaved pussy, miles of leg, and even cute feet, she was perfect. If it were Greek times, she’d be Aphrodite.

“I think it’s time to pop your cherry. And besides, I gotta have that beast inside me!” She walked over and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She wiggled a bit, rubbing the head against her pussy lips, and then she slammed down, her pussy swallowing up my cock in one thrust. I was buried to the hilt in the pussy of my lust icon. How lucky could a guy get? She wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. She started to bounce, jiggle and gyrate, sitting on my cock, fucking me, riding me like a bull. Her tits bounced and swayed inches from my face as she fucked me hard, my cock filling her pussy, thrusting in and out of her faster and harder as I bucked my hips to meet her movements. I leaned in and nibbled on one of her tits, sucking on the nipple, feeling it get hard in my mouth. I kissed and licked the soft, supple flesh, switching between them both. There were no words spoken between us, just guttural moans, grunts and occasional screams from her. God, she was noisy, horny little slut! Who would have ever thought Lucy Camden would be such a demon in the sack?

She got off me and got onto all fours. “Fuck me from behind. Come on, give it to me! Nail me with that gigantic cock!” She screamed it. The tone of her voice clearly showed she wanted it, neigh, and needed it. I positioned myself behind her and shoved it all in her at once, filling up in one thrust, ramming my hard cock into hot, wet shaved pussy. She screamed and bucked against me, fucking me back as I fucked her. Her tight ass slammed against my body, my balls slapped against her body. I grabbed her waist and pulled her against me. I wanted to fuck her deeper and harder. This would probably be my only chance to fuck her, so I might as well make it all worth wild. My cock flew in and out her wet pussy. It was slick and shiny with her juices. Her gorgeous body glistened with sweat from the fuck she was receiving. She wildly screamed and moaned, bucked and shook as she fucked. I felt her pussy clamp down around my cock, and she let out a deep scream that seemed to come from all the way down to her toes. She screamed, “I’m cumming!” over and over again. I just kept pounding away, nailed her as she told me to.What a way to pop your cherry! I thought to myself.

My cock popped out of her soaking pussy. When I went to slip it back in, the head slipped and slid into her ass. I quickly realized my mistake and went to pull it out when she reached back and stopped me.

“Wait, that feels good.”

“Do you like it in the ass?” I asked her, all my inhibitions gone. I mean, I had just fucked the shit out of her, what was there to be shy about?

“I’ve never been fucked in the ass, but I’ve wanted to try.” This surprised me, being the little slut she was. “Come on, do it. I popped your cherry, now you can pop my ass cherry. Do it. Fuck my ass!”

I smiled. There’s the slut I know. I slowly slid into the tight confines of her ass, my cock slick with her juices. Inch by inch, I slid it in, taking my time, stretching open her virgin ass with my huge rod. All of a sudden, she slammed back against me, shoving my entire cock into her ass. She screamed as my cock ripped into her, and then started to fuck it, letting my hot cock ream out her ass for the first time. I started to thrust in tune with her, riding her ass, watching her shake and moan, her ass rock against me, her massive mounds bouncing as she fucked me back. She gripped the couch and announced she was cumming again. She shuttered as another orgasm ripped through her body from the ass fucking I was giving her. I kept fucking her ass, long, hard and deep as she came.

By now, my dick was yelling for release. But I still had one more thing to do. “Roll over.” I said to her. She obliged, rolling over on her back. Her face was red from her screams and her orgasms. Her skin was flushed and glistening with sweat. Her mighty chest heaved with breaths. The room smelled of sex and lust. I positioned my cock between her tits. She squeezed them together around my cock, the soft flesh felt great against my strained cock.

“Yeah, fuck my tits. Fuck ‘em hard, and shoot your load all over them!” She said. I didn’t need any lube, my cock was wet from her ass and pussy, and she was sweaty as hell. It was all so erotic. I thrust into her massive tits, fucking them as I had imagined. Every time I saw her tits I imagined fucking them, and now I was. The purple head poked out the top, and she would lick it, encouraging me to fuck her tits.

“Come on, fuck ‘em. Fuck ‘em! Shoot your hot, sticky load all over them. I wanna feel your greasy cum all over my big fucking titties!” She yelled as she moved her tits against my cock, jerking me off with them as I bucked between them. Her words did it. With a primal yell, I blew my hot load. Jet after jet of cum shot out and coated her enormous breasts, making them shine and glisten. Some of it went up as high as her pretty face, covering it with little splotches of cum, but most my load covered her tits. More and more cum shot out. I had never cum this much ever. I must have shot gallons of cum. After the last rope shot out, I collapsed next to her, exhausted and amazed by the fact that I had just fucked my object of sole desire. Beverly just laid there too, he substantial jugs smothered in my cum, just covered with it. She scooped up a little bit with her one lithe finger and sucked it in her mouth. “mmmmm, tasty.” She looked at me and smiled. “So, how was that for your first time?”

kjb021784
kjb021784
21 Followers
12