Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers

The machine made Bev's vagina contract. She was screaming it hurt so much. Then it stopped and started again she found herself screaming it hurt so much again. She told them that she had to go to the bathroom. They turned on the machine again and she peed all over herself. She was very humiliated. They turned on the power again and she screamed and had the best orgasm she had ever had. This made her void all her openings. She was a mess . Arthur shut off the machine and removed all the probes. Mrs. Fox and Arthur removed the restraints and cleaned her up the best they could. Bev could not believe she lost all the control of her bladder and bowels. She even squirted out of her vagina. She was totally humiliated; she put her face in her hands and cried like a baby for quite a while. She was totally wiped out; she did not even close her legs, after the restraints were removed. Beverly did not care anymore who saw her naked. . They brought her to a bathtub filled with bubble bath and helped her in. Arthur washed her vagina and legs, while Mrs. Fox washed her upper body. Beverly loved the attention. Something she never got at home. She looked up and saw Mr. Rolls there watching. He told her she did a good job today. She thanked him. They dried her and helped her to the living room she sat in a recliner and spread her legs. Bev wanted Mr. Rolls to look at her today . Mrs. Fox came into the living room. She told James he had a visitor. James told her to have the person come in. A young man about 21 came into the room. Bev said hi to him but did not bother to close her legs. He was about the same age or younger that her children. This caused her a moment of embarrassment. Todd was his name and he could not keep his eyes off of Bev. She loved it. He could probably see her vagina was red from the punishment this afternoon, but memory of the pain had faded the only thing that is still lingering is the tremendous orgasm she had. Mr. Rolls told Bev that it was time to go. She went to him he told her to spread her legs so he could feel her vagina and she did right in front of Todd. He kissed her hand then gave her a French kiss, while he was playing with her breasts . Todd escorted her to her car. She put on her skirt and top in his presences. She left her bra and panties in the back seat of the car. Beverly was very calm driving home. She remembered all that happened today. The orgasm was outstanding. Bev got home before her husband and she started supper. Her mother-in -law noticed she did not have on a bra and asked her why she went out dressed like that. Bev just smiled and lifted her skirt

. She said, "I didn't have any panties on either because she was comfortable that way".

Bev told her mother-in-law she should try it some times, maybe she would not have her panties in a bunch all the time. Then laughed, as the lady left the room mad.

When Bev's husband came home she could not wait to get him in bed. They left her mother in law to clean up the dinner dishes. She took Mark by the hand upstairs and gave him the best night of sex they had in a long time.

Today is the day that Bev meets Shirley this week. She got dressed in a skirt and top with no panties or Bra. Beverly was feeling great today. When she met Shirley at the coffee shop Shirley said, "You look different, what did you do?"

"I haven't done anything different." said Bev. Then Bev smiled.

Bev said, "Do you want to go shopping with me today?

"Sure," said Shirley.

Off they went to the clothes store. They both went in Bev's car. Beverly was looking for a bathing suit as it was getting to the time that the pool will be opened up in her back yard. She was looking for a one-piece suit, but Shirley found a 2-piece thong. She brought it over to Bev.

"Try this on," said Shirley

"Only if you try one on also," said Bev.

They both went into the same changing room together, something they never have done before. Bev took off all her clothes Shirley was surprised when Bev undressed and didn't have any bra or panties on, but she didn't say anything. . Shirley undressed completely also. They each tried on the few suits that they brought into the dressing room. Shirley bought a thong 2 piece and talked Bev into one also.

Putting their bags in the back seat, Shirley noticed Bev's bra and panties in the back seat. They were the ones she had on yesterday and forgot to removed them from the car. Shirley could not help herself. She picked up the bra and panties.

"What are these doing in the back seat?" said Shirley.

Remembering yesterday Bev blushed. She told Shirley that is was getting hot and she likes to go around with no bra and panties on. Shirley looked at her and removed her bra and panties also. Saying, " OK I am going to try it also"

Shirley had to admit she felt wicked and free. Her vagina has not felt this good in a long time. She thanked Bev.

Beverly got home about 1:30 pm. Her mother-in-law was still mad at her for the other day. There was a note that Mrs. Fox called. Bev called her back. Mrs. Fox answered Bev told her who she was.

Mrs. Fox said "Bev go to the bus stop tomorrow at 10 am. There will be an outfit for you to wear. It should be coming today. Mrs. Fox said, "good-bye" and hung up.

The doorbell rang and Bev answered it. UPS delivered a package for her. She brought it upstairs to her room and opened it. There was a very pretty Skirt, top, with panties, bra, Thigh highs and shoes. She checked the size it will fit her perfectly. Her mother-in-law came into her room saying "Your spending all of my sons hard earned money. Why don't you get a job?" Bev just smiled and the older lady walked out of the room.

Bev was excited she couldn't wait until tomorrow she would not sleep all night, so when Mark came home late. She waited up for him and spent a few hours in bed with him having the time of her life. Finally he told her that he had to get some sleep, she was wearing him out.

The alarm went off a 6:30 that is what time her husband gets up. It felt like she just got to sleep. She got up with him and made his breakfast. Something she rarely does. Mark her husband said, "You look different what have you done?" She had on a see through nightie with not panties. The nightie was short so every time she bent over he could see her vagina.

He finished his breakfast and went upstairs to shower and get ready for work. Bev went with him. He saw her lying on the bed with her legs spread, rubbing her vagina. Even though they spent half the night having sex, he had to eat her this morning. She was surprised as he was licking her vagina with such enthusiasm. Bev usually has to plead with him to eat her. She was about to cum. All the noise she was making woke her mother-in-law. She came through the door to their bedroom, to tell her to be quite, when she saw her son licking Bev's vagina. She thought that was disgusting, but did not leave the room immediately, but retreated when Bev turned her head her way. Bev was screaming, remembering the punishment she got a while ago. Just as soon a Bev came, Mark jumped on top of her and pumped his seed into her as if he was possessed. This was the best time he has had with his wife in years. He did not know why she is so different. He has never seen her spread her legs and plays with herself in front of him, as she did today. He secretly longed for her to do that, but was afraid to ask her . Bev was surprised and delighted by the early morning sex. She has to take notes to find out what turned on her husband. Bev is going to ask him tonight. Hopefully she can get up the courage to ask him.

After taking a shower with her husband, she got ready to go to meet with Mr. Rolls. She had two hours to kill before she had to be at the bus stop, so she put on a dress and went down to the living room. Her mother-in-law was there.

"Your disgusting" she said, "the way you were carrying on with my son this morning."

"I thought I saw you standing there this morning while Mark was eating Me." said Bev.

Bev got up and walks toward the door. The older lady said, "Are you going outside like that you can see right though the dress and I can tell you're naked."

"So what" said Bev. She proceeded to go out the front door.

There was Fran, one of her neighbors, cutting his lawn. He waved to her. She waved back. He stopped the machine to talk to her for a while. He could see she was naked under the dress, the way she was standing in the sun, and it made the dress disappear. He was getting an erection from this. She knew he could see everything she had; she was enjoying her newfound power over men.

She talked longer than she realized. She excused herself and went to her bedroom to dress. She fixed her hair. Checked herself before she dressed to see if she needed to shave her legs or trim her pubic hair. She could not believe that she was actually checking herself like this. Bev was knowingly going to a man that wants her naked all the time. She put on the outfit she got from him. It was 10 to 10 it will take her about 8 minutes to get to the bus stop. Hopefully her watch is right.

When she got to the bus stop the taxi was getting ready to leave. She flagged him down. Good thing you got here Bev. I am instructed to only stay a few minutes then leave. You have to be here early. To make sure you get your ride or James will punish you. This gave her stomach butterflies. They talked about their families. Bev told him all her kids are grown and living in other parts of the country. He said his kids are gone also. His wife died last year. She said she was sorry. She told him about her mother-in-law snooping around all the time, as she lives with them. She was in our room this morning it was the best sex t my husband and I had in a long time. She told me we were disgusting today. Then she proceeded to tell the driver what happened. She cannot believe she is doing this she thought.

She got to the gate and started to take off her clothes . "What are you doing?" said the taxi driver.

"I am getting ready for James." Bev said.

"He wants you dressed today." said the driver.

"Are you sure? He always tells me he only wants to see me naked." said Bev.

The driver gave her the note that was given to him by Mrs. Fox. She was satisfied that she was dressed properly for the day.

Bev got out of the taxi and went to the back door. It opened right away. James was there. He gave her a long kiss and said he was glad to see her. He took her by the hand and they went to the garage. He opened the door to his BMW for her. She got in.

"Where are we going today?" she said.

" You will see when we get there my dear lady," said James. "You look very pretty today my dear" "Thank you for the outfit I love it."

He said, "The pleasure was all mine" . They rode in silences for the rest of the ride. James had put on a classical music on CD in the car. Bev loves that kind of music. She was getting very horny listening to the music. They finally stopped at a college campus.

"What are we doing here?" said Bev.

"You ask too many questions my dear," said James. "You will find out soon enough"

With that he got out of the car. Went around to the other side and opened the door for Bev. They walked up the steps to the door to the building arm in arm. She was very happy today. He opened the door for her. She went though it. They were in the hall off a large building there were college kids going all around in the halls. James led Bev by the arm to the second floor. The Signs stated lab room 201 and so on. They went to Lab room 219 . James opened the door for her. She went through and was in a small waiting room with about 4 chairs. There was a door in front of them that said Authorized personnel only. James told her to wait there. He went thought the door. As it was opened there was the smell of an exam room. It smelled like the exam rooms when she goes for a physical. The door opened to the hall and in came Todd the young man she met the other day at James's house he escorted her out to her car while she was naked and watched her dress. She started to blush. He said hi to her then sat down. Todd did not recognize her with her clothes on.

"Don't you know who I am" said Bev.

He looked at her, and then said, "Sorry, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on. You look much prettier naked."

"Why thanks," She blushed . A few more young men came into the waiting room from the hall. Bev knew they all knew each other, as they were all talking, as they were old friends.

James came out. All the young men said hi Mr. Rolls. Good your all here now go into the lab so we can get started. There were 8 young men there. James told Bev that he was a professor of the sciences here. This surprised Bev, she never thought of him as a professor. Please come with me as he took her hand to lead her though the door to the lab.

She went through the door. Bev was shocked at what she saw. James had to push her through. She was in what looked like a large examine room with a classroom chairs around it. There were monitors and all types of exam equipment. Bev knew she was not going to like today at all. She still cannot understand why he constantly wants to humiliate her.

James introduced Bev to the group of pre med students. Thanking her for volunteering for the exam to follow. He is a professor at the college for the pre med students. They like him because he lets them perform exams on live persons. Mostly ladies he gets as volunteers. Bev will get 250 dollars for each of the persons that examine her she was told. There are 8 young men; she will get 2000 dollars for the day, doing the math in her head. Well her mother-in-law wanted her to get a job didn't she, Bev rationalized .
James, calling her name, brought her back to reality. He said, "Each one of the young men will talk to you first. They will tell you, what exam, they are going to be performing on you today. Bev shuttered at the thought of being examined she did not like to go to the doctors. She will have to go through with this though, if she wants to see James again. Bev can not understand the hold he has on her. She will do anything he wants her too.

Todd was the first to give her a form to fill out. It was a release form to let him examine her. He will be doing a complete physical with an endocam exam of her vagina and rectum. She did not know what that was, but was afraid to ask. Bev will just do as they tell her. After she filled out the form, she was escorted to the exam area.

There were eight men sitting around the exam table. Around it there was monitors and rolling trays covered with towels. There were wires coming off the equipment to the instruments under the towels. The on thing that made her get butterflies in her stomach was the stirrup on the exam table. She feels very humiliated every time she has to put her feet in the stirrups and they spread her open. Bev will have to endure that with all the people watching today. She could feel herself blushing and she is still dressed . Todd told her to remove all her clothes. She looked around for a place that was private to undress There wasn't any, so she turned her back to the young men and removed everything, but her panties.

She turned to Todd in a pleading voice, "May I leave my panties on?"

He took pity on her and said, "yes".

Bev went to the exam table holding her arms across her breasts modestly. Her face was red and she had tears in her eyes.

"The things I do for James." She thought.

Todd helped her onto the table. He had her sit on the edge of the exam table. Todd took her arms away from her breasts so he could examine them. He did circular motions with his fingers around the breasts feeling for bumps or lumps. Bev was becoming aroused in spite of her embarrassment. Her nipples where getting hard from the unusually long time Todd was taking examining each breast. He took each nipple and rubbed around the areole and then each nipple. By the time he finished with the breast exam Bev was very sexually stimulated. She felt cheated that she did not cum.

Todd put the back of the exam table up. Bev knew what that meant. She would be totally exposed to all the young men that are young enough to be her children. She could feel the humiliation start again. Todd had her slid down to the end of the table. Her buttock was almost off the end.

He told her, "You will have to remove your panties now, to complete the rest of the exam."

She said, "I can't, you will have to help me."

Todd said, "OK, raise your bottom and I will slide off your panties for you."

Bev did trying to keep her legs together. She was completely naked now in front of all these young men.

" Hopefully I will not meet them on the street. It will embarrass me no end." She thought to herself

She lay back per Todd's instructions and he helped her put her feet in the stirrups. She closed her eyes as he pushed the stirrups apart to expose her hidden femininity. She feels so exposed. Bev feels Todd probing the opening to her vagina. He is running his fingers around the edges. Todd sticks his fingers in her. She gasps from the invasion of her most intimate being. Bev feels herself starting to moisten even more then she was. This is embarrassing her completely. Will the young men know the probing is exciting her?

Can they see her moisture running out of her? She hopes not, but she can feel it running between her crack. Bev is getting very excited. Todd takes a speculum and inserts it into her vagina, opens it up she knows that he can see all the way to her cervix. He takes cotton swab with a long handle and imitates a pap smear. James is there watching that he does it right.

With her vaginal exam done. Todd proceeds to tell Bev that he is going to do a rectal on her, and then he will be done. He inserts his finger, which he coated with KY, into her rectum. This is hurting her, he tells her to relax, so he can enter her rear opening. She finally does. Todd probes around for a few minutes. He removed his finger and told her he was done.

James told Beverly to put all her clothes back on, to have the next young man go through the same procedure. Each of the 8 young men did approximately the same exam to her. They took about half hour apiece to examine her. She put on her clothes and took them off 8 times before they were done.

The last young man was giving her the rectal exam. She was glad it was almost over. Even though she was getting used to being naked in front of the men. She could not get over the humiliation it was causing her to spread her legs and be so intimately examined. The last young man was done with the rectal exam she breathed a sigh of relief that this was all over.

Bev started to get up off the exam table when James stopped her. "I would like to demonstrate one other instrument for you on Beverly before she gets dressed. It is called an endocam. This piece of equipment will show you the inside of the patients vagina or rectum in real time."

With that he picked up a clinical object with a light on the end. He told Bev to lie back and spread wide. She did, and felt the instrument invade her vagina. Bev could see the interior of her vagina on the monitor. They were all looking at her. She was mortified; they are seeing more of her than her husband of 25 years has. She closed her eyes, and was becoming very aroused again. It was the hardest object she has ever had in her vagina. She was liking it. Bev was daydreaming that it was a man's penis in her, this made her very wet. James could see it was making her horny, so he moved it in and out a few times, while he was giving his speech to the group. Bev was almost there, when he stopped and said the class was finished for today.

Disappointed Bev got off the exam table. She was very hot. Her vagina was drooling. Bev stayed around naked talking to the young men. They all thanked her for being such a good sport about the exam. They asked if she would like to come again to help them. James stepped in and told the class that he will ask her if needed again.

Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers