Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers

They all stayed while Bev dressed. All the men noticed that she did not put on her bra or panties. After she dressed, they all walked her to The BMW. James unlocked the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her. She gave them a show while getting in it. Bev spread her legs wide and stayed that way, as she was talking to the young men. James noticed this also; he was at a good vantage point to see her vaginal lips.

The taxi was waiting for her when she got to James's house. He told her he would call her again when he has time for her. He French kissed her, rubbed breasts, and stuck his fingers in her vagina. She was very moist and he could see she was very horny.

He said, "You better get home and take care of you husband tonight. I think you need it."

James opened the door to the taxi for her. Handed her 4 packets of 50-dollar bills to make up 2000 dollars cash. She thanked him and gave him a beautiful view of her vagina, as she got into the Taxi. Beverly got home and found a note on the counter. Her mother-in-law will not be home until after 11 PM tonight, she is out with her friends. It was 5 o'clock her husband will be home at six she had an hour to get ready for him. Good thing she took out the steaks this morning. She ran upstairs drew a tub of water put bubble bath in it and soaked for about 15 minutes. She got out dried off and put on a short see-through nightie.

Bev went to the Kitchen to prepare the vegetables and potatoes. Mark likes to cook on the grill. It is a very warm day middle of June, so it will be a beautiful night to cook out. She set the table, just as Mark came in.

"Perfect timing." She thought to herself with a smile.

He looked like he was run through the ringer today, but perked right up, when he saw how Bev was dressed.

He smiled and said, "Mom must not be home tonight." They both laughed. Bev thought it was good that they have come closer together.

Mark said, "Bev you look great. You have a new self-confidence that I just noticed. Have you been working out? You body looks as if you have toned it up a little."

"Why yes, glad you finally noticed," she said.

"If he only knew," She thought to herself.

Beverly did the cooking in the kitchen. Mark cooked the steaks on the grill out on be patio. She came out and sat down with him while the steaks were cooking. Mark was surprised how comfortable with herself in an outfit the was almost non-existent out in their back yard where she could be seen by the neighbors. They each had a wonderful dinner and a glass of wine. While they cleaned the kitchen, Mark kept on playing with Bev's breasts and vagina. She reached back and found that he was erect. They made fast work of the dishes.

They did not even make it to the bedroom. Mark pushed Bev gently onto the couch spread her legs and eat her until she was screaming at the top of her lungs. She had one of the best orgasms of her life. She returned the favor by giving Mark the best blowjob he has had in a long time, making him cum in very short order. They were both on the couch in each other's arms catching their breath.

Mark said, " I really forgot what was like to be with you. I have been working too many hours we have to spend more time together."

Bev crying said, "Thank you Mark you have made me a happy woman. I thought you didn't love me anymore, because I am getting old."

They hugged, for a time, and then Mark entered her for the second time that night. She loves to have him in her. They rocked together for a long while, finally shooting his seed into her. They laid together for a long while. Talking and laughing, something that they haven't done in many years.

They fell asleep in the living room together, in each other's arms on the floor, naked. Marks mother came into the living room with her friends. Asking them if they want to have a cup of coffee. They walked in seeing her son and his wife in each other's arms lying naked on the floor. The ladies all screamed. Waking the lovers up. They turned red trying to cover themselves. Then they all started to laugh.

Mom said, "I am glad someone is having some fun."

The weekend was one large sexfest for Mark and Bev. She showed him her new Thong bathing suit. He said, "Your going to wear that at our pool"

"Yes, that is why I bought it," said Bev . "Well, I didn't think you would wear something like that, you're so shy, when it comes to showing your body." Said Mark.

"Do you like me to show off my body?" said Bev . "Yes". Said Mark,

"Well why didn't you tell me?" said Bev.

"Because I thought that you would have got mad at me, if I told you I liked to see you show off." said Mark.

" I will do it for you, Mark, I love to please you." She said.

Now she has a better understanding of what Mark likes. It has only taken her 25 years and meeting Mr. Rolls. To do it.

The week went by quite fast it was now Thursday morning. The phone rang, it was Mrs. Fox. Mr. Rolls would like to see her. The taxi will pick her up at 10 am at the bus stop. Bev got ready. She showered shaved her legs and trimmed her vaginal area. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked great and being almost 50 also. She put on a short skirt and blouse, she did not bother with bra and panties, they are too difficult to take off. Bev is very happy; her life seems to be getting better. She made some money, which she put in stocks. Life is wonderful.

At ten am the taxi picked her up. She was talking with diver all the way to James house. The driver told her to get out of the car at the gate and get undressed, leaving everything in the taxi. She did it without feeling embarrassed or humiliated today. She went to the driver's side and gives the driver a kiss on the cheek. He really liked her. She walked to the rear door and rang the bell. Looking around the neighborhood, she saw some people looking at her from a deck. She waved to them.

They waved back saying, "We like your outfit."

She yelled back, "Its my birthday suit, got it a long time ago, for my birthday. It has a few wrinkles but husband likes this outfit also."

They all laughed. Just then the door opened, it was Arthur.

"Hi Arthur, nice to see you." Said Bev and she reached up an gave him a kiss on the cheek. She followed him to the living room, where she met Mrs. Fox.

"Please sit down while I go get Mr. Rolls." Said Mrs. Fox.

Bev took a seat that looked out over a valley. Boy this is a beautiful place here she thought to herself. Just then James came through the door.

"Hello, lovely lady." he said. He went to her and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"You have been a good girl, Bev. I want to do whatever you like today, for you" James said.

"How about a full body rub, while you're nude, as I have never have seen you naked, but you have explored all of me." Bev said.

"OK", said James and he called for body rub lotion and a table. Arthur brought in the table and Mrs. Fox brought in the lotions.

After they left, Mr. Rolls took off his clothes and had Bev get on the table, on her stomach. He started at her neck, working his way down her back to her buttocks. She was enjoying this immensely. He started at her toes and worked his way up each leg until he ended at the lips of her vagina. She spread her legs so he could comfortably rest his hand at her opening. He had her open her legs further, so he could begin to massage her vagina and rectum. She was really enjoying this. He was taking any stress she had out of her. She was in heaven. He had her roll over on her back. Starting at her feet he massaged each toe on each foot. Working his way up to her vaginal lips again. Doing each leg the same. He then started at her neck and worked down her stomach to just about her belly button. Missing her breasts, she was moaning by now. Bev told James she had to cum. He massaged her bringing her almost to orgasm and stopping. Bev was screaming for release now. She did not get it for another five minutes. The orgasm was so powerful she past out.

She awoke to the ministrations of Mrs. Fox. She was wiping her down. Mrs. Fox asked Bev to spread her legs, she did. Mrs. Fox wiped her vagina for her. She gave her a towel to dry herself. Bev looked over and saw James sitting on his recliner watching Mrs. Fox taking care of her. When Mrs. Fox was done she left the room.

Bev went to James; she got on her knees, between his legs and gave him a blowjob. Within minutes he was Cumming in her mouth and she swallowed the whole load without loosing a drop. James was proud of her and told her so. He had her sit across from him in a chair with her legs spread. He called for, some wine. Arthur brought it in; Beverly just stayed in the position and was talking to Arthur as he was pouring her wine. She could tell he was looking directly at her vagina. She was beginning to like the attention.

After they finished their wine. James said he had work to do. He called to Arthur. Arthur came in. he told him to get the taxi for Bev. Before leaving she gave James a kiss on the mouth, then followed Arthur out to the area, by the rear door.

"You will have to go to the gate to get the taxi. Do you want me to go out there with you?" said Arthur.

"Yes, I would like the company." said Bev.

Mrs. Fox asked Bev if she would like her company also.

Bev said, "sure."

The three of them waited for the taxi at the gate. Many cars went by, while they were waiting. Beverly did not even care that she was naked and the people could see her. She was becoming very comfortable being naked in front of people.

The taxi came and picked her up. The driver gave her the clothes. She did not put them on, until she got to her neighborhood. Bev asked the driver to drop her off at the bus stop, as she would like to walk home it is so nice out. He stopped the car, opened the door for her. She pulled her skirt up and spread her legs wide to give him a good look at her vagina.

The driver said, "Thank you for the show."

She said, "Glad you liked it." Then kissed him on the cheek.

Walking home she saw a lot of the neighbors out in their yards. She waved to all of them and greeted them. Bev was a very happy lady.

She got to her house, went around back. Her mother-in-law was sitting in the shade.

"Where have you been.?" she said.

"Out, Mother" said Bev.

"Look at the way your dressed. I can see your breasts; didn't you know that was see through? Said her mother-in-law.

"Sorry, no I didn't. It was warm, so that is why I dressed this way." said Bev.

" Bet you don't have any panties on either" said her mother-in-law.

"Mom, I am a grown lady and can dress as I want," said Bev.

" I am going to talk to my son about that." Said her mother-in-law.

"You do that," said Bev. Then walked into the house.

When Mark came home, his mother told him how Bev went out. Bev came down to the kitchen, she did not change. Mark looked at her, and then told his mother she looked good.

" She isn't wearing a bra." said his mother.

" I like her that way " said Mark.

Bev said, ":I bet you like me better this way" and stripped out of her clothes. Bev's mother - in - law left the room in a huff.

"Be nice," said Mark, as he grabbed her and kissed her, while feeling her body with his hands. They went to the bedroom and made love for over 2 hours.

Things were going great. Bev made amends with her mother-in-law. She realized that her husband liked Bev to be sexy, so she is staying out of it. Bev and Mark were making love now almost every day. She had not heard from Mr. Rolls for 3 weeks. She did kind of miss him during the day sometimes. She was lounging around her pool in her thong. Sometimes when her mother-in-law was out she would go out into the back yard, swim and sun bath nude. The area was semi private. If someone wanted to they could see her but she did not care.

The phone rang, it was Mrs. Fox. Could you help out Mr. Rolls? Bev was asked.

Without waiting for an answer she explained he needed some one to demonstrate the endocam on for a benefactor that wants to donate a large sum of money to the college. That is his wish. The benefactor will be there with his lawyer. Mr. Rolls said he would pay you a thousand dollars.

"OK" what time are you going to pick me up," said Bev.

"Could you drive yourself there? Mr. Rolls wants you there as soon as you can get there" said Mrs. Fox

"I will get ready now. Tell him I will be there in an hour. And a half" said Bev . Bev put on a skirt, blouse, bra and panties, after she showered and trimmed her vagina. She is going to be naked in a very short time. Some one she has never seen before will be examining her. Bev's vagina was on fire. She was rubbing herself with one hand while driving, She was running her hands inside her panties, and boy was she wet! After parking the car, she went up the steps, to the door that was opened by a young man for her. Bev went down the hall to the stairs. She went up to the second floor. Bev was starting to get embarrassed presently, as she thought of what will be done to her. She found lab 219 and went in and sat in the waiting room, to wait for someone to come in. She was thinking what they would want of her. How long she will have to be naked and how many people will be there. At least James, the Lawyer, and the Benefactor entered.

James walked through the door of the lab to the waiting area. "Come with me" he said. They went through the door into the lab.

"Take off all of your clothes. The people are on a very tight schedule. They will only have 20 minutes to see the endocam demonstration." Said James.

Bev removed all her clothes and got on the exam table. James helped her put her feet in the stirrups. He spread her open and got the equipment ready. James inserted the endocam to see if it worked properly.

There was a knock at the door to the lab. James went to the door. He ushered in 2 men. Bev could not see who they were from her position. They came to the exam table. Bev could not see who they were, because the lights were shining on her vaginal area. They could not see who she was either because of the lights. James gave the demonstration of the cam. The benefactor wanted to use it on her. He put on a pair of exam gloves and opened her vagina. The benefactor was having a good time exploring the interior of her vagina. The lawyer wanted to do it also. He put on a pair of gloves and explored the interior of her vagina. He could swear her knew this lady. Something was very familiar about her.

The benefactor looked as his watch and said, I would like to stay here longer, but I have a plane to catch. James you have my donation to the college. Thanks to the lady here. I would like to meet her officially."

James helped up Bev. For the first time they could see each other. Bev turned white the lawyer was her husband. Mark was shocked to see his wife naked and spread. The Benefactor did not know what was happening. Mark did not say anything to his wife or introduce her. He will take care of this after the deal is done. The benefactor thanked Bev for the demonstration and left. Mark said she did a good job also. He wanted to see her after he saw the Benefactor off, he will be right back so don't go anywhere Bev. Mark followed him to the limousine, he saw him off.

Mark was thinking what he was going to do to Bev for doing this without his knowledge. He got back to the Lab. Bev was still naked and crying.

"What are you doing here Bev?" said Mark . Thinking fast Bev said, " Your Mother is always harping on me to get a job. Mr. Rolls offered me a 1000 dollars for this demonstration."

"I don't know what I want to do to you for not telling me? I want to punish you somehow," said Mark.

Bev crying said, " Have we been having fun this last few months?"

"Yes", said Mark.

"Well you can thank Mr. Rolls here for it. Also, I have made 3000 dollars in the last month demonstrating the equipment in a couple of days" she said.

Mark left, leaving Bev crying and naked. James tried comforting her. She was crying on his shoulder. He was rubbing her naked back. He had her get on the exam table, had her layback. James helped her put her feet in the stirrups. He started to give her a rub down. This calmed her right down, before she knew it he was rubbing her vagina and she was close to Cumming. A few more strokes and she was over the edge. She lay there spread open as other people came into the room. James was talking to them. Beverly did not care.

James called Mark, he felt kind of responsible for this problem she has with Mark.

"She was trying to help you out by working and getting over her shyness. I think she accomplished her goals." said James

"I want her punished" said Mark.

"For what," said James.

"Because she did not tell me she was doing this" Mark said.

"If she is punished. Will you still want her to be your wife?" said James

" Yes I will, if she is punished with me around" Said Mark.

"Tell her she will have to make arrangements to be punished and I will take care of the rest" said James.

Bev got dressed and went home she was crying all the way. Everything was great this morning, now she doesn't know if she still has a husband when she gets home. She pulled into the driveway, got out of the car, and went into the house.

Mark was in the living room waiting for Bev.

"Sit down please Bev, we need to talk. I love you very much. You should have told me what you were doing for a job. I talked to James. He said your doing a good job for him. Your making good progress on your goals, but I want you to set up some sort of punishment for yourself. I want to see you punished." Mark said.

Bev started crying she knew where she could go to be punished.

"If I find someone to punish me will you divorce me afterwards?" she asked.

"No, I love you." said Mark.

The next day Bev called James, Mrs. Fox answered. Bev told her she needed to be punished and my husband wants to witness it.

" Are you sure my dear." said Mrs. Fox.

"Yes," said Bev. Then she started to cry.

James called Mark, he told Mark everything was all set for Bev's punishment. Mark told James he wanted a lot of people there to witness it, strangers.

" Bev will also sign a paper that she will willingly be punished. I will bring that." said Mark.

"It will be tomorrow ,if it is OK with you, Mark. said James.

Mark checked is calendar and said, "Tomorrow is good."

Mrs. Fox called Bev the next morning. Bev answered the phone. The taxi will pick you up today in a hour at the bus stop. Then Mrs. Fox hung up. Bev knew why she didn't talk to her. She knew that she was to be punished today. Bev started to cry. It was very painful the last time. She was shaking now she could not even get herself dressed properly and put on her makeup. She wiped off her makeup and combed her hair.

Out the door she went. Her stomach was in knots. The taxi got there just as she did. Bev did not talk very much and neither did the driver. They got to the gate. The driver told Bev it was time to undress. She would have to go there naked in front of her husband and the staff. She just sat there. The driver had to go to the door. out came Arthur and Mrs. Fox. They undressed her with the help of the driver.

She was helped into the house and brought to the punishment room. Bev looked up to see the young men that she was examined by, her husband, the house staff and people she did know at all. She was very embarrassed being naked like this.

Mark read a paper to all that was there. It stated:

I Beverly, accept the punishment that will be given me for not telling my husband I as demonstrating equipment at the college. We will not be divorced over this. This will be the only punishment I will receive for this infraction. Signed_____________________.

Bev, read it then signed it. She was led to the exam table. Helped onto it and strapped down. They spread her open for all to see. She can not move. Bev is crying, presently. She knows what is coming next. Arthur puts the metal rod in her vagina. He hooks the electrodes to her clit and one on each nipple. James checks to make sure everything is in place properly. Arthur sends a charge though Bev. She is screaming she can not control herself. Another charge is sent through her. She can not describe the pain she is feeling. Mark feels sorry for her. He almost wants this to stop. Another charge is sent through she screams again and pisses all over the table and herself. This is not good Mark is thinking. Why did he want her to be punished like this. The last charge is sent through her and she cums. A very gut wrenching orgasm, so strong she discharges all her bodily wastes, in front of the crowd, she is a mess.

Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers