Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers

Mark asks that everyone leave. Bev is so exhausted she falls asleep. Mrs. Fox and Arthur clean up the mess, and very lovingly cleans her up. She is released for the exam table. Arthur and Mark put her on a day bed there. She opens her legs wide open while she is sleeping. James went to Mark

"Are you satisfied, now Mark." said James.

" I should have never had her go through that." he said.

"You can't take it back now, my friend. You have to love her and tell her your sorry for letting her go through that." said James.

"I guess your right, James." Said Mark.

"She went through that because she loves you and does not what to loose you. Do you understand that." said James.

"I know now" said Mark.

Mark went back into the punishment room Bev was not there. In a panic Mark Asks Arthur where she went.

"She is in the bath room with Mrs. Fox." Said Arthur.

He escorted Mark to Bev. When he went in he saw Mrs. Fox washing Bev. She had her stand up spread her legs and Mrs. Fox washed between them for her spending a lot of time on her vagina and anus. Then she had her sit down and washed her breasts. Mark just watched. He could not believe this is the same woman he is married to. This is like a dream come true. Mark helped Mrs. Fox dry off Bev. They thanked Mrs. Fox for her help. She told Mark to never have Bev punished like that again. She is a good woman. Mrs. Fox turned and left.

Bev was still upset. Mark said he was sorry that he put her through the ordeal. He loves her very much and will do anything she asks.

Bev looked at him and said, "I want you to let me continue helping out Mr. Rolls with his demonstrations."

Mark was surprised to hear that, but he said, "OK."

They walked to the back entrance. Arthur was there. He said the taxi will be here shortly. Mark asked Bev if she wanted him to get her clothes from the taxi.

She said, "No, they all can walk up to the gate and wait for the taxi.

Mark said, "But your naked!"

"Yes I know. This is the outfit I have on when I get here and leave here all my clothes are left in the taxi. I wait for it naked at the gate." said Bev . Mark, Mrs. Fox, Arthur and Bev went to the gate to wait for the taxi. People would toot their horns when they saw Bev and she would wave. Mark could not believe how comfortable she was naked at this time. This really surprised him. The taxi came and Bev got her clothes from the driver. They walked back to Marks car, Bev got in without putting on her clothes.

Mark said, "Don't you want to dress?"

"Not really, you can drive the car into the garage at home and I can go into the house I do not need to dress." said Bev.

"Well mother may be there you know." said Mark.

"What is the big deal she is a woman also, so she sees me naked. You had a bunch of strangers there today and you didn't seem to care if they saw me all spread out, but your worried about your mother seeing me naked." Said Bev.

"OK, I don't want to fight, you can do as you wish, it is your house also." said Mark.

"Thank you," said Bev.

Bev rode all the way home naked. At the stop lights ,some the other motorist saw her naked. She did not care, after what she went through today, she wants everyone to see her naked. That is what Mark wants , I will accommodate him. Mark hit the button to the garage door opener and went into the garage. Bev got out of the car and went through the breezeway ,into the house naked. Mark's mother was in the kitchen cooking. Bev stopped to say hello to her. She almost fainted.

"Mark, your wife has finally gone crazy. You better have her committed." said his mother.

"Mom, I like her this way. She can walk around naked ,if she wants to, this is her house also." said Mark.

Bev went to her room and found the shortest see through nightie she had, put it on, then went downstairs to dinner. When she sat down on a chair, you could see her pubic hair. This was amusing Mark and unnerving his mother. She could not take her eyes off Bev and neither could Mark. It was a very different supper, to say the least. Bev helped clean the table, every time she bent over you could see her vaginal lips. Mark was really liking the new Bev. He was going to have to talk to his mother. She will have to let Bev be herself here, as this is her home.

It was July, the weather was very warm, Bev was swimming and sun bathing in the nude on good days. Her mother-in-law was really giving her a hard time about her nudity.

Bev told her mother- in- law , "don't knock it until you try it."

Her Mother-in-law said, "I couldn't go around like you. I am too old."

"You do not look your age. Why don't you try it you will like it. No one is around but me, now, so here is your chance. I will not tell anyone." said Bev. To Bev's surprise she said OK.

Mark's mother went into the house and got a large beach towel. She came down with it wrapped around her. Mother took some of Bev's tanning lotion an put it on herself. She started on her face and worked down exposing herself to the sun and to Bev as she put on the lotion. Bev could not believe her mother-in-laws body she was in good shape for her age .
"Wow, you have a dynamite body for your age." said Bev

"Do you know that is the first time you said anything nice to me Bev?" said her mother-in-law.

They were talking like sisters. Mark's mother could not believe just by taking off her clothes is bringing her closer to her daughter-in-law then she has been in the 20 plus years that Mark has been married to her.

"Mark tells me you have a job modeling for the college?" Said Mother

Bev blushed and said, "Yes, I modeled for a demonstration for a few days there. They paid me over 3000 dollars so far, for only a few days"

"Do you think that they could use me?" said Mother.

"Stand up let me take a good look at you Mom" said Bev.

Standing up, Bev's Mother-in-law suddenly became self conscience putting her arms across her breasts because they have a tendency to sag a little. Bev instructed her to: Put her hands at her sides, turn around, spread her legs a little, sit on the lounge and spread your legs. The hardest instruction for Bev's Mother -in - law had to follow was spreading her legs to let Bev see her vagina.

" What kind of modeling do you do? Do you have to let them see your vagina?" said Mark's mother.

"I do demonstrations and am a model for premed students. They examine me and also use the endocam on me." said Bev.

Bev's mother-in-law knew what that was one of her friends had it used on her. The friend said she was very humiliated when she was spread out in front of a few doctors and nurses to see if her vagina was in good shape. They showed her on the monitors.

"Don't you get humiliated in the position you have to get into so they can check you?" said Mark's mother

" You get used to it and the young men are very appreciative that they can see it demonstrated and get some use of it on a real person." said Bev.

"Maybe I will try it. This is great so far I like being naked you feel so free." said Mark's Mother.

This surprised Bev. She never would have thought she could get her mother in law naked in the house let alone out here by the pool. Bev and her mother-in-law went for a swim, then they went inside. They did not bother to dress. As they both had lunch the phone rang. It was Mrs. Fox wanting to know if Bev had time today to come to see James.

She said, "yes"

Mrs. Fox said, "The taxi will pick you up at 1 PM." then she hung up.

Bev told her mother-in-law that she had to go out this after noon. She wanted to know where her daughter-in-law was going .

"Do you have a modeling job." She asked

" No not today, but I am going to see Mrs. Fox who schedules them." Bev lied . "Do you want me to see if they can use you Mother" She said . "Yes" Said Mark's mother.

Bev ran upstairs to take a shower and get ready. She was amazed that her mother-in-law wants to do a demonstration for the young men at the college. She will tell James about her today. See if he wants to use her. Bev thought this as she was putting on a skirt and blouse. Going down the stairs, she met her mother in law in the hall just before she went out the door.

"You don't have a bra on." her mother in law smiled.

"Your right mom, and I don't have on any panties either" as Bev said that she lifted her skirt to show her mother in law her vagina. The both laughed as Bev left the house.

She got there as the taxi pulled up. Bev got into the cab flashing an old man that was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. The driver and her made small talk on the way. Bev asked him what are her instructions today. The driver told the usual. She removed her clothes and rode the rest of the way naked making sure she kept her legs spread so the driver could see her vaginal lips. He liked her very much. The driver left her at the gate and she walked in. Waving to the people that were out on their decks most said hi and waved back. Even the women did.

Bev rang the bell. Arthur met her at the door and he brought her to the living room that overlooks the valley. She loves that room. Bev sat down on the chair that she usually is told to sit on. She spreads her legs, so the first thing that Mr. Rolls will see is her vagina. Mrs. Fox comes in before Mr. Rolls, she tells Bev that he will be a few minutes, would she like a drink.

Bev said, " Yes a Pepsi please."

Mrs. Fox turned to go and get it. She came back just a Mr. Rolls came into the room. He was dressed in a sports shirt and slacks. James was glad that Bev was becoming so free with her body. He had finally gotten the stress out of her. James called Mrs.. Fox into the room. He told her to give Bev a rub down. She went to get the equipment. When she came back Bev was surprised that she had a big dildo about 3 inches in diameter and 12" long , a butt plug about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 3" long, along with the oils and towels.

"What are you going to do with that dildo and other thing." said Bev frightened.

"Don't be frightened, Mrs. Fox will prepare you for the dildo and the but plug " said James.

Mrs. Fox had Arthur bring in an exam table. Bev got on the table on her stomach and Mrs. Fox started at her neck and worked down to her butt. She then started at her feet and worked up to the lips of her vagina. She did the routine form the neck to the feet a few time not touching Bev's vagina. Then Mrs. Fox told Bev to open her legs. She heard the sound of exam gloves being put on as she spread her legs. Mrs. Fox started to rub Bev's vagina. She was so turned on by this that she could not lay still she was thrusting her vagina to meet the housekeepers strokes. Abruptly Mrs. Fox stopped. Bev was whining I am almost there. Bev looked over to see Arthur and Mr. Rolls watching her massage.

Taking her gloved fingers and putting them in Bev's vagina she took some of her moisture and rubbed it on and in her rectum. That surprised Bev, it was uncomfortable. Mrs. Fox put her fingers from the other hand in Bev's vagina and put her fingers in her rectum this time 3 fingers. This was hurting Bev now, but also making her more excited. Taking the Butt plug she inserted it into Bev, before she knew what was happening. She let out a surprised scream. The pain quickly turned to pleasure.

"Turn over" Said Mrs. Fox.

Bev rolled over onto her back. Mrs. Fox started at Bev's neck and worked her way down to her tummy going around her breasts, but not touching them. She rubbed across Bev's belly right by her navel. This made Bev more excited than she has ever been. The butt plug made Bev feel full, she liked the feeling. Mrs. Fox started at Bev's feet again and worked her way up to her vagina. Bev was spreading her legs for easy access to her vagina by Mrs. Fox, but she stopped short. Bev was trying to slide down to make Mrs. Fox put her hands on Bev's vagina, but it didn't work. She moved away. Mrs. Fox did the same exercise 3 times on the front as she did on her back.

After the third time, Mrs. Fox took each breast and massaged it for about five minutes. Then she took the other and did the same thing. Bev was now moving her hips and moaning uncontrollably. Mrs. Fox massaged each breast for a while longer until Bev's nipples were like little erasers. James and Arthur could not take their eyes off the ladies. They were both rubbing there penises through their clothes. Both could see that Bev's vagina was very wet. Her lips were red and swollen. She was ready for a orgasm.

It was time for the grand finally. Mrs. Fox brought out a set of stirrups that were retracted and put each of Bev's feet in the stirrups then to make sure she would not come out of them she strapped her legs to the stirrups. After spreading the stirrups as far as they would go. Mrs. Fox took the dildo and started to thrust it into Bev. She was sliding down to meet each thrust. Bev was screaming at the top of her lungs. She came in a matter of minutes.

Bev laid there for over 20 minutes with her legs spread. She looked over at Mr. Rolls he was reading and glancing every once in a while at her. Arthur was moving around the room glancing also every once and a while. Mrs. Fox was still rubbing Bev's vagina and breast very softly. She finally removed the restraints and Bev got up. Arthur had to keep her from falling as she was on rubber legs

Arthur had to help Bev to the tub, where Mrs. Fox was already drawing a bath for her. James followed them into the Bathroom. He sat down and watched as Arthur and Mrs. Fox washed Bev's most private parts. She was getting used to the attention. She liked both of them to wash her. Bev did not care that Arthur put his fingers in her vagina or that he rubbed her breasts. James watched this, Bev is completely submissive now she will be a wonderful wife for Mark.

As they were drying Bev, she started to come out of the fog , from her cum. She told James that her mother-in-law would like to be a demonstrator for the young men as she had done.

"That is great. I was looking for someone older than you, for the class, to use as a demonstration subject. I will call her soon." he said.

"Bev, It has been fun training you for your husband, but I feel that this should be the last time we meet like this. I will call you for demonstrations at the college. I have met your husband and he asked me if I could cut it off with you, as he does not like it. He also told me that you could do demonstrations for me." Said James.

Bev started to tear up saying, " You mean that I cannot come up here anymore to be treated as I was today."

"Yes I am afraid that is what I am saying. The only time you will be allowed back here if you want to be punished. I will not call you for that. You will have to call me." said James.

Bev started to cry for real now, tears running down her cheeks. Mrs. Fox and Arthur, where trying to comfort her.

James came over and kissed her on the cheek saying, "Your a beautiful lady your husband loves you very much and knows he has not been taking care of you properly, but he told me that will change. Good bye my dear lady." With that he had her spread her legs and he put his fingers in her vagina for the last time and rubbed her breasts very gently.

"Arthur and Mrs. Fox call the taxi and see Bev out please." Said Mr. Rolls as he disappeared though the door.

The three of them went out to the gate and waited for the taxi after Mrs. Fox called him. . Bev was waving at everyone that looked her way. A few vehicles turned around and came back. They were out there for about 15 minutes talking, when the taxi came to pick her up.

The drive was kind of melancholy, she told the driver that this was the last time she would be going to the house. They talked about it on the way back to her house. The driver asked her where she wants to get out, as she had not put on her clothes yet. She told him bring her home. Bev had him pull up to the door and she took her purse and clothes and ran into the house.

Bev found her mother-in-law still nude in the back yard. She told her the good news that James was looking for a lady older than Bev, for a project they are going to start in a few weeks. Her mother-in-law got up and hugged Bev. Their breast touched and it sent an electrical charge through both of them. They backed away in surprised by the feeling they had. Then Mark's mother came back to Bev and embraced her again. This time putting her hand on her mound. They kissed on the lips. Then broke away. Bev's head was reeling and so was Mark's mother. They laughed it off. sitting on the lounges soaking up the sun after they took turns putting sun tan lotion on each others back legs and breasts. They did not talk about what just happen.

"Bev, I want to be naked even if Mark is here is that OK with you?" asked Mark's mother.

"Yes mom, I will tell Mark he as to adjust to that OK." said Bev.

Mark came home to find the two women sleeping in the lounges nude. He was embarrassed that he saw him mother naked. Mark went back into the house and to his office. Bev came in a little while later.

"How was your day?." said Bev.

"It was the same stuff different day. How about your day?" said Mark.

"Mom went nude today around the house and at the pool. I got a call from James and went to see him. Mom wants to model for him. I asked him if he needed her he said yes. and he doesn't want to see me anymore, because you asked him to stop. One more thing Mom wants to walk around the house nude and also swim and sunbathe nude. You don't have a problem with that, right." Said Bev.

"Wow, a lot has happened today" Mark said not believing what he was hearing.

It was the weekend and beautiful, the weekend after the bomb was dropped about his mother wanted to go nude around the house. Bev got up first and made Breakfast, she had on only an apron. Mother smelled the coffee and came down in a robe. So far so good thought Mark. They eat and the ladies cleaned up the dishes Mark went out for a swim, he looked around the pool area is private except for houses with second floors if they really look they can see their pool area. They also have a tennis court in their yard, it is semi private, if people wanted to look they can see most of the court.

Mark asked, "Mom or Bev, anyone want to play tennis."

"Sure," they both said in unison.

"You go first, I want to relax a bit" said Mark's Mom.

"OK, I will get my racket" said Bev as she took off her apron.

" Aren't you forgetting something?" asked Mark.

" Yes, your right, My hat and suntan lotion." said Bev.

"How about at least a thong bathing suit?" said Mark.

"What do you thing I should wear mom? said Bev.

" I think the suit you have now is fine. I know I am going to be wearing mine in a few minutes. said Mark's Mom.

Mark got his answer if he wants to play tennis the ladies are going to be nude. Bev came out to the court nude with her hat, tennis shoes and suntan lotion. She asked Mark to put suntan lotion on her back and bottom. He was doing it and he was getting a erection. She turned around and had him do her front, including her breasts. Bev could see she was having an affect on him. His shorts were tenting. She started to giggle. They did the volley for serving, when his mother came over with a lounge chair she was naked also. She called and asked one of them to come over and put suntan lotion on her. Bev told Mark to go do it.

He stuttered, "Just like I did to you?"

"Yes, just like you did to me." she said.

Getting the lotion he started on Moms back and did down to just above her bottom. He got together all the courage he could muster and put more cream on his hands and did her bottom. She turned around, he rubbed lotion on her front including her breasts. She asked him to do her legs and her mound.

Bev and His mother really clobbered him today. He was getting distracted watching their breasts bob up and down as they played. Mark lost all the games that is something he did not do very often. The ladies said that they had a unfair advantage and the next time they will handicap him. He was a good sport about it.

Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers