Beverly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers

They all when swimming, Bev was in a playful mood, kept on rubbing up against Mark and putting his hand on her vagina.

"Stop Mom is here" said Mark.

"Mark come on now, do not worry about me. How do you think you got here. Don't be such a stick in the mud. Your wife is in a good mood, take advantage of it." Said his mother.

Well I guess I am outnumbered, he thought, grabbed his wife by her vagina and breasts and played with her in the pool. This was something they have never done before. Mark put Bev on the edge of the pool and started eating her. She was moaning and whining. Mark's Mother was watching this, she could not take her eyes off them. Mark's mother started to play with herself. Bev opened her eyes when she heard her mother in law moaning. That is great thought Bev she needs a release also. Mark's mother came first and Bev was right behind her.

Mark got out of the pool and Mark's mother asked if she could watch them make love. Without saying anything Bev pulled a lounge chair so that her mother-in-law could watch them as she sat on his erection from the rear. Bev pulled down Marks trunks. He had a strong erection, Bev lowered herself on him slowly so her mother-in-law could watch. Mark could see his mothers vagina. He was fascinated by her. That is where he came out of he thought. She was rubbing herself again and Mark could see her putting her fingers inside herself. He has very rarely seen Bev do that. He was so turned on that he could not hold back any longer he shot his load into his wife. She could feel it go way up into her. Bev has been having a great time lately.

Bev and Mark watched in amazement as Mark's mother came again for the second time in less than 20 minutes. Bev told Mark his mother was a beautiful woman. The rest of the weekend was similar to this. Mark did not put his suit back on. The woman were naked all the time. They went out to eat and neither of the women wore and bras or panties. They each had on short skirts and see though blouses. Some of the people thought they were sisters. They both enjoyed that. Mark was happy also his wife and mother finally are friends.

Monday morning came all the occupants of the house were up early. Mark taking a shower, Bev and her mother in law getting the breakfast ready, both only had aprons on. While Mark got dressed after breakfast Bev and his mother were on their bed with their legs spread playing with themselves. Mark could not take it he had to eat his wife then had sex with her while his mother watched and brought herself to orgasm. Looking at the clock he was going to be late for a meeting today, but this is the first time he did not really care.

The phone rang about 9 am Bev answered it. She recognized the voice it was Mrs. Fox she was looking for her mother in law Edith.

"Mom the phone is for you." Said Bev.

She got on the phone Bev could see her mother in laws face turn white. She said. "I guess I can"

Her mother in law called to Bev. "Can you take me to the college this afternoon by one?"

"Sure I can." Answered Bev surprised.

Edith went to her bedroom she was very nervous. She never has done anything like this before. Looking through her closet she found a pretty summer dress that has buttons down the front. "This should be easy to remove." She thought to herself feeling her face flush.

Looking through her undergarments she did not see anything that she thought good enough to put on for this afternoon. She did not have anything that matched either.

"Bev could you come up here for a minute?" Edith called to her Daughter in law.

"Sure Mom I will be right up." Bev said going to her room. "What do you think of this dress?" Said Edith

"That will look great on you." She said to Edith smiling.

"I can't find any underwear that I think will be presentable for today. They are all either too old or the new ones don't match. Do you think they will let me keep on my underwear today Bev?" "Mom why don't you wear that white bra there. I can give you a pair of my white panties you're a size 6 aren't you?" Said Bev trying to calm her down,

"Yes, size 6 will be ok for me." Said Edith with a relieved sigh.

Edith removed her clothes with Bev still in the room. She went to the bathroom, leaving the door opened and took a shower. Taking particular care shaving her legs and pubic area. Edith washed her vagina very thoroughly today. Getting out of the shower she was drying herself and looking in the mirror. Edith hoped they like her. Walking back into the living area nude Edith started to get dressed she put her bra on and her dress buttoning it up, as they walked to Bev's bedroom. Looking through her drawer, Bev found a pretty pair of white panties for her mother in law. Edith put them on, she pulled up her dress to see what they look like in the full length mirror in Bev's room.

"Mom they will love you." Said Bev patting Edith on her back and smiling.

It was time for them to leave if they were going to get to the college on time. They both got into Bev's car and left. The ride to the college was very nerve wracking for Edith. She has never thought of doing anything like this in her life. When she told Bev to ask James if they could use her she did not think that they would want someone 67 years old.

Bev parked the car, they got out and entered the lab building. Edith followed Bev to the same room that was used when she did the demonstration for the benefactor. Going through the do Edith and Bev sat down in the reception area as they were about 15 minutes early. Todd came in right after them.

"Hi Bev how have you been? Said Todd then looked at Edith smiling.

" I am Great. I would like you to my Mother in Law Edith" Said Bev

" I hope your going to be our MTA today?" Said Todd smiling at Edith

"Y yes I thing I am going to do it today?" She said not very convincingly to Todd and Bev.

James came in the reception area as Todd was getting the paper work for Edith to fill out. He explained that she will receive $200 dollars for each person that examines her. "This is a good pay check." she thought. Then he exampled the paperwork to her and she filled it out. Some of the questions embarrassed her. The model release stated the she will have to be nude for the testing. When she signed that paper she realized that she was at the point of no return.

"Bev why don't you go home now? I will have the cab pick Edith up at my house I can drive her there." Said James looking at Bev intently.

"Mom is it OK if I leave?" Said Bev.

"Yes, I don't want you to see this. It is too humiliating for me to have you here." Edith said.

After Bev left they all went into the exam area and showed Edith around. Just as they were finished 12 young men in Lab coats came in along with 3 women. Edith was not sure she could go through with this they are young enough to be her grand kids. Then she thought of the money.

"Being the senior person of the group Todd will be the first to perform the exam then Edith will have each of you perform the exam." Said James smiling at Edith.

Todd showed her the hooks on the wall and told her to remove all her clothes. Edith looked around for a place that was private to undress There wasn't any, so she turned her back to the young men and women. She removed dress and put it on a hook on the wall provided, then removed her bra, putting her arm over her breasts, but she did not want to remove her panties.

She turned to Todd in a pleading voice, "May I leave my panties on?"

He took pity on her and said, "yes".

Edith went to the exam table holding her arms across her breasts modestly. Her face was red and she had tears in her eyes.

"Why did I ever want to try this?" She thought.

Todd helped her onto the table. He had her sit on the edge of the exam table. Todd took her arms away from her breasts so he could examine them. He did circular motions with his fingers around the breasts feeling for bumps or lumps. Edith was becoming aroused in spite of her embarrassment. Her nipples where getting hard from the unusually long time Todd was taking examining each breast. He took each nipple and rubbed around the areole and then each nipple. By the time he finished with the breast exam Edith was very sexually stimulated. She felt that she was going to cum she was so excited.

Todd put the back of the exam table up. Edith knew what that meant. She would be totally exposed to all the young men and women that are young enough to be her grand children. She could feel the humiliation start again. Todd had her slid down to the end of the table. Her buttock was almost off the end.

He told her, "You will have to remove your panties now, to complete the rest of the exam."

She said, "I can't, you will have to help me."

Todd said, "OK, raise your bottom and I will slide off your panties for you."

After Edith talked herself into it she raised her bottom, she tried to keep her legs together. She was completely naked in front of all these young men and women complete strangers.

" Hopefully I will not meet them on the street. It will embarrass me no end." She thought to herself

She lay back per Todd's instructions and he helped her put her feet in the stirrups. She closed her eyes as he pushed the stirrups apart to expose her hidden femininity. She feels so exposed. Edith feels Todd probing the opening to her vagina. He is running his fingers around the edges. Todd sticks his fingers in her. She gasps from the invasion of her most intimate being. Edith is very wet at this time they do not even need any lubricate for her. This is embarrassing her completely. The young men and women will know that the probing is exciting her.

Can they see the moisture running out of her? She hopes not, but she can feel it running between her legs. Edith is getting very excited. Todd takes a speculum and inserts it into her vagina, opens it up she knows that he can see all the way to her cervix. He takes cotton swab with a long handle and imitates a pap smear. James is there watching that he does it right.

With her vaginal exam done. Todd proceeds to tell Edith that he is going to do a rectal on her, and then he will be done. This will be done while she is in the stirrups as she is slid forward enough and spread enough that it came be done with her in this position. He inserts his finger, which he coated with KY, into her rectum. This is hurting her, he tells her to relax, so he can enter her rear opening. She finally does. Todd probes around for a few minutes. He removed his finger and told her he was done.

James told Edith to put all her clothes back on, to have the next young person go through the same procedure. Each of the 12 young men and 3 young women did approximately the same exam to her. They took about half hour apiece to examine her. Edith was most embarrassed and humiliated by having the girls examine her. She was almost in tears when the checked her vagina and rectum. Edit put on her clothes and took them off 16 times before they were done. It was 9 pm when the finally finished.

The last young man was giving her the rectal exam. She was glad it was almost over. Even though she was getting used to being naked in front of the group. She could not get over the humiliation it was causing her to spread her legs and be so intimately examined. The last young man was done with the rectal exam she breathed a sigh of relief that this was all over.

Edith started to get up off the exam table when James stopped her. "I would like to demonstrate one other piece of instrument for you on Edith before she gets dressed. It is called an endocam. This piece of equipment will show you the inside of the patients vagina or rectum in real time."

With that he picked up a clinical object with a light on the end. He told Edith to lie back and spread wide. She did, and felt the instrument invade her vagina. Edith could see the interior of her vagina on the monitor. They were all looking at her. She was mortified; they are seeing more of her than her husband ever did. She closed her eyes, and was becoming very aroused again. It was the hardest object she has ever had in her vagina. She was liking it. Edith was daydreaming that it was a man's penis in her, this made her very wet as she has been celibate since her husband died 6 years ago. James could see it was making her horny, so he moved it in and out a few times, while he was giving his speech to the group. Edith had the most wonderful orgasm right there on the exam table. When her orgasm subside he smiled at Edith and said the class was finished for today.

Very relieved Edith got off the exam table. She was very satisfied. Her vagina was drooling. Edith stayed around naked talking to the young men and women. They all thanked her for being such a good sport about the exam. The women came over to her and asked if she really liked to be naked in front of everyone. Edith said at first it was very embarrassing and humiliating but after a while she got used to it. They asked if she would like to come again to help them. James stepped in and told the class that he will ask her if needed again.

They all stayed while Edith dressed. All the men noticed that she did not put on her bra or panties. After she dressed, they all walked her to The BMW. James unlocked the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her. She gave them a show while getting in it. Edith spread her legs wide and stayed that way, as she was talking to the young men. James noticed this also; he was at a good vantage point to see her vaginal lips she had a very nice body for a woman over 60 years old. James handed her 3200 dollars in an envelope. She opened it and counted it.

"This is the most money I have ever made." She said then she reached over and kissed him on the cheek. This embarrassed James. Edith said she was sorry.

James drove Edith back to his house he called the taxis from is cell phone. Sam the same driver that picked up Bev came to get Edith. She got out of the car and when to the taxis thanking James again. Edith could not stop talking she was so excited. He found out that her husband died, she was a pretty woman about his age. They got to know each other as if they were friends for ages they liked the same things. Looking in the rear view mirror he noticed that she did not have on a bra. That is great to have a lady her age going around like that.

When he drove into the driveway he realized that she was some relation to Bev. Sam cleared is throat then said. "Would you like to go out to eat some time with me?"

Edith looked at him almost not comprehending that he just asked her for a date. Blinking blankly she said. "Sure I would love to." Blushing deeply.

He opened the door for her and she gave him a good show letting her dress slide up to her waist and spreading her legs so he could see her vagina. Blushing she got out of the car and her walked her to the door. He asked for her phone number. Ash they were talking at the door Bev came out to see who was at the door. Bev turned very red and embarrassed just seeing Sam.

"Sam wants me to go out to dinner with him." She told Bev.

"Great he is a nice man he was the driver that picked me up at the bus stop." Said Bev to Edith.

"Sam you naughty boy you have seen all of my daughter in law haven't you?" Said Edith

Bowing his head in shame he said. "Yes I have."

They all went into the house. Edith and Bev started to laugh. "We wanted you to see us." With that she stripped of their clothes. Sam almost came in his pants. They were all going to have a great time from now on.

Tony54
Tony54
2 Followers