Beware of Bunnies

Story Info
Caution: Bunnies live in the woods, and they're hungry!
1.1k words
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, hey everyone. Writers block is trying to stop me from typing more, so I decided that until it passes, which I'm sure won't take too long, I'm going to write other littler mild romance stories, like this one, about my 4 best friends Rem, Lydia, Caitlin, and Laura, in that order.

This story is dedicated to Rem, since it was her birthday, January 4th, and I told her I'd dedicate a story to her. Been a while since then, huh?

Everyone mentioned in this story is real, and things said about them (except what they think) are true. The event told, however, is made up...

NO BUNNIES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY!

-Frenchesca

<><><><>

Rem ran for her life, hoping to escape the horde of tiny monsters that surely wanted to take a chomp out of her yellow toned flesh. Damn her friends for giving her that bottle of carrot scented soap for her 22nd birthday. Damn them once more for insisting that she use it right away so they could make sure that she wasn't allergic to it. If only she could find her way out of the god forsaken woods behind Frenchesca's house!

+++

Okay, she should have known better than to follow Frenchesca into the woods, but she got lonely being all by herself in Frenchesca's apartment. If only she had listened to her friend complain about the sudden rise of bunnies in the area. The bunnies were fucking so much, that the local bunny population had grown to triple it's original amount, which meant that there were even more bunnies that needed to eat, and since there were so many plants being eaten, the edible vegetation was decreasing more and more each day. Bunnies were starting to get very hungry, and becoming more aggressive.

Rem had run into the woods after Frenchesca and her dog Zen, hoping to catch up before she lost them in the unfamiliar area, and somehow managed to get lost. The dirt was riddled with holes in this place, and she wasn't so sure she should have been there. Suddenly a little furry bunny head popped out of one hole, and it sniffed the air. Then another head poked out of a hole, and another, and another, until a large grouping of them were sitting in front of her, watching Rem intensely with their beadlike eyes.

All those little eyes watching her made Rem cringe. She simply hated bunnies to no end, and always had. Rem tried moving away to get out of the line of their gaze, but it was no use, in fact it made things worse, as some of them hopped forward after her.

Rem had always admitted, while she and Frenchesca were playing RPGs, to being a coward most of the time, and would often run away if there was a tough battle, leaving Esca as she had come to nickname her, to do the fighting while she helped her or something from a distance. This meant that Esca had to become strong enough to protect both of them in a fight, which usually made Rem be useless in a fight by herself. Rem had that same problem here, having no one to help her defend herself from the bunnies, so she did what she had long since gotten used to doing when by herself; She ran for her life.

As she ran, she could her the sounds of small twigs snapping, and leaves rustling, making it obvious that the bunnies were following after her carrot scented body. "Damn bunnies! I knew they'd be the death of me one day! Either them or a random sheep accident!" she panted as she tried to run faster.

Rem had been running for 5 minutes straight before she tripped on a tree root and fell to the ground with a shriek. The bunnies slowed their approach as they came closer to her, and Rem got up and glared at them in defiance. Just when she was about to kick at the closest of them, she heard a bark, and a voice exclaimed "What in the name of green tea is going on over here?"

Turning her head in the direction of the voice, Rem saw Esca and Zen running towards her. The bunnies had stopped their advance, and seemed very afraid of the dog that was straining to bite them from where it was some 2 feet away. Slowly they got the idea and inched away, until they all disappeared into the woods.

Rem turned and glomped her friend, so happy to see her and to be rescued. Esca hugged back, and they stayed that way until Zen nudged his head against them, wanting some attention too. They sat there in the forest petting Zen for a while until Esca asked why Rem had tried to find them by herself. She put her face right in front of Escas and simply replied "Because I missed you." and kissed her lightly on the lips.

It was just a little friendly kiss, but it still left Esca looking dazed, and made a slideshow of images flash through Rems head. Images of them running home together hand in hand, of them kissing deeply on the bed upstairs, of them stripping down naked and caressing each other, of them eating each others' pussies out until they came to a fulfilling climax, and then of them holding each other as they drifted off to sleep. She could almost even hear Esca huskily calling out her name as she strattled Rems face.

For a few seconds she wanted nothing more than to have that fantasy come true, but she stopped herself from letting those thoughts in. She wasn't going to let herself turn bi, not now. She would stick to her vow of abstinence in all ways until the something came up and changed her mind, and this wasn't enough. Not yet.

When Esca recovered from being dazed she murmured in a quiet, hopeful voice "Well that was a first..." and stood. Rem had known how Esca felt for quite some time now, and had even admitted to feeling the same as her friend, but she wouldn't become bi for it, even if she wanted to now, so she knew she had to dismiss the little kiss.

"What was a first, Frenchesca? That 'Thank you' kiss?" Her friends slight frown made her want to take the almost harsh sounding words back, but she knew that this had to be done.

They walked in silence with an arm slung around each others waist for the whole walk home, but Rem could've sworn that along the way she heard Esca whisper something under her breath, though there was one phrase she could make out that made her giggle.

"Straight as a ruler."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Daily, Bred The Futanari Sexual Health Clinic helps futa get pregnant.in Humor & Satire
Getting Ready Her big tit friend openly titfucks me while she gets ready.in Erotic Couplings
Highest Education Ch. 01 A massively hung guy runs into the two biggest girls ever.in Erotic Couplings
Her Loving Embrace Ch. 01 A boy is enamored with his big "sister" Tomoe, a gardevoir.in NonHuman
Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus A guy fucks a horny succubus mother and her two daughters.in NonHuman
More Stories