Beware of Geeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers

When I opened my eyes again, she was looking down into them with wonder and pride. 'I really made love to you. I really did! Thank you, thank you.'

She removed her fingers and lay down with her head on my breasts and her arm round my waist, holding me to her.

'You see,' I said. 'You do know how to make love, and in a minute, I'm going to make love to you.'

'Will you give me an orgasm, then? I won't need to imagine it. You'll really be doing it. I can feel the wetness already. Well, it's been there all the time.'

I raised myself, urged her thighs apart and gazed at that dark foliage. The hair curled upwards, like a moustache above the lips, and I stroked it to enjoy the softness and clear it from her vulva. Her labia were naturally shallow, so her clit was laid bare. Small, yes, but readily available to the questing tongue, which she was not anticipating.

'Incredible,' she said. 'I never imagined that. It's wonderful. The feeling's growing. It's going to do the orgasm, isn't it?'

For answer I wiggled two fingers into her vagina. She flinched, but said, 'No, that's good. It was just a bit of surprise.'

'See if you can grip my fingers,' I said. 'Yes, that's right. I can feel that. Your cunt is pulsing. You're going to come, Chloe-Chloe. Here it comes. Tell me.'

Yes, I'm...cumming. Oh, it's so lovely. So...' She thrashed about in the throes, sucking in breath and holding it for the duration of the climax.

When she had ceased panting I kissed her, letting her taste her own salts, and said, 'One of the pleasures of love-making is the taste of your lover's, and your own, love-juice.'

'But I haven't tasted yours yet,' she said.

'The afternoon is still young,' I said.

'Can you do more than one orgasm.'

'Oh yes. Most women can have several, and some can have a dozen or more.'

She kissed me long and hard, then said, 'I really am a lesbian, aren't I?'

NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers
12