Beware of the Babysitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Coed sitter takes couple in her own hands.
6.3k words
4.65
106k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poboy789
poboy789
11 Followers

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Hope you enjoy the second installment.

*

I felt Mistress stagger back and sit in a chair. "Keep looking straight ahead and don't move," she said. I heard her light a cigarette and inhale. A moment later she said, "Mmmmm.... that was nice slave." Then, in a more serious voice "But I didn't say you could cum. You're going to have to be punished for that."

I heard her get up and pull her shorts up. She walked up behind me and looked over my shoulder at the cum all over my desk. "Mmmm. Doesn't look like Ms. G is going to get lucky tonight – but I'd love to hear you explain your red ass and bald dickie." At that point it dawned on me that I was in trouble. Once we had walked through my office door, I hadn't thought once about my wife, Kate. How on earth would I explain the state of my ass and penis?

"Get dressed," she said, adding "don't forget your panties." Tiffany watched as I unlocked my desk drawer, pulled out the folded pink panties, unfolded them, and put them on. She smiled with approval, then told me to finish. Once I was dressed, she handed me the worn panties she had placed on my head. "These have somehow become soiled – I need them hand washed," she said. Then in a stern tone "Wash them tonight, slave." "Yes, Mistress," I responded, carefully folding them and putting them in my pocket under her watchful eye.

Once dressed I began to set about cleaning the mess I made on my desk, but I was promptly stopped by Tiffany, who told me to "Leave it, it will be there on Monday." I cringed at the thought, but obeyed as we left my office.

I drove Tiffany home, in what was, for the most part, an uneventful trip. We made polite small talk most of the way. Right before we reached her house, Tiffany asked about my plans for the next day, inquiring whether we were still taking the kids to camp.

I explained that Kate and I were taking our children, John and Emily to camp tomorrow, and they would be gone until next Saturday, when we were to pick them up. For the past three years, John and Emily had gone to the same summer camp. It had become a treat that both enjoyed and looked forward to. The kids have a great time, and get to swim, ski, boat, ride horses and do all those summer camp things. For Kate and I, we get some alone time to rekindle our fires. Now, with dread, I realized that any plans I had for alone time with Kate where gone.

"It takes all day to get to the camp and back, doesn't it," Tiffany asked as we pulled in her driveway. I confirmed that the roundtrip was an all day affair, including a brief presentation by the camp counselors and getting the kids all settled in. "Mmmm, I'll call you tomorrow about your punishment ... Slave." She kissed me on the cheek and got out of the car and made her way to her house. Again, I found myself sitting outside her house, dumbfounded. My ass was sore, my crotch shaved, with no idea what would happen tomorrow. In the meantime, I had to go home and face Kate.

Saturday

I made it through Friday night without much incident. I was able to get through the night, shower, and hide my panties in my underwear drawer, put on some shorts to sleep in and get into bed without Kate discovering my hairlessness, red ass or panties. Once I knew for sure that Kate was asleep, I got up and retrieved Tiffany's "soiled" panties from their hiding place. I washed them in the sink, being very quiet and hoping Kate would not wake. As I washed, I thought about my experience that afternoon and how Tiffany had punished me. This resulted in another erection. Once done with the panties, I hung them to dry in the back of my closet, making a mental note to get up early and make sure they were dry so I could hide them.

I got up early the next morning so I could hide the "no longer soiled panties" and get dressed, putting on my own panties. I knew the near future would be a challenge to say the least. With the kids gone, Kate would expect some attention. God, one year she blew me as I drove us home from the camp. What a surprise that had been. Boy would she get a surprise if she tried that today and found my panties and hairless penis. Fortunately, my ass was not as red as it was the night before, although there was definitely still a red hue.

The drive up to the camp had gone without incident. We got the kids settled in, endured the orientation program again. I was driving home. We were about half way home, when my cell phone rang. It was Tiffany.

"Hello, Slave" she greeted me. "Er.... Hi" I said. "Not alone are we.....someone next to you. Is Ms. G there." "Yes" I said. "We're on are way back from camp. Kate's dozed off." "You are wearing your panties, aren't you?" Kate inquired. "Yes," I replied, and consciously became aware of the silky fabric. "Is your dick hard ... Slave" She brazenly asked. "Yes" I responded, immediately embarrassed. "Rub it for me."

I reached down and rubbed myself. I could feel myself getting harder as Tiffany continued her banter:

"Rub your cock for me, while your wife sleeps in the seat next to you. I wonder what she would say if she woke up and saw you stroking yourself... talking on the phone."

I continued rubbing.

"Did you wash my panties for me, slave?" She asked "Yes." I weakly responded, thinking back on how I had stood at the sink washing her panties with an erection. "I bet that was cute, did you get all hard while you did it?" Tiffany inquired. "Yes" I said. "Did you jack off, slave?" Tiffany challenged. "No," I responded. "I bet your cock is really hard then. Still rubbing it for me?" "Yes." was my only response

"What would happen if you came in your panties? I would love to hear you explain that." She said. "You'd better stop." I stopped, and then listened as she explained what my punishment would entail.

Sunday

Sunday had been a long and frustrating day. Tiffany had forbid me from touching myself without her permission and I certainly could not cum without her permission. Now I had not cum since Friday, which usually would not be such a big deal. But my new panties were a constant tease. They not only felt good, but also served as a constant reminder of Tiffany's control. I was in a constant state of arousal. I made it through Church and Kate and I ran errands and did our usual weekend chores during the afternoon. After a light supper, I found myself carrying out Tiffany's instructions

As instructed, I had tried to be romantic. I had set up candles in the bedroom and Kate and I had begun to share a bottle of champagne with strawberries. We began to loosen up and enjoy our privacy with the kids gone. Then I slowly undresses Kate, removing the sexy little camisole she had put on for my benefit. I watched her eyes light up with mischief as I pulled a blindfold out and placed it over her eyes.

"Mmmm.....you kinky man." She said as she helped to adjust the blindfold to ensure that she could not see. We had never done anything like this before, but she seemed to be approaching it with an enthusiastic, open mind. I then kissed her, open mouthed, and gently laid her back on the bed. Our bed is an iron, four-poster, king size bed and I laid her in the center. Then, Kate lay there quietly as, just as I began tying her to the bed, just as Tiffany had instructed using my old ties.

I tied Kate's hands together, then tied them to the head board. Then, wrapping the a tie under each of Kate's knees, I pulled them back and out, tying them also to the head board. The result was that Kate was naked, stretched and fully open and exposed. Her breast, not small, but not particularly large, where now prominent with Kate's arms stretched over her head and her nipples were clearly aroused. She keeps her public hair neatly groomed, and it was clear that that she was enjoying what was happening. God, she looked sexy – so open and inviting.

I kissed her, then quietly went out. I went to the front door and let Tiffany in. As instructed, I had called her right before Kate and I began our lovemaking. As part of my punishment, Tiffany wanted to watch me with Kate. I was a more than a little taken aback at first. But, at this point, what choice did I have. Tiffany assured me that she would be discreet and Kate would never know she was there.

Tiffany was dressed in short skirt and button up sleeveless blouse. She had me disrobe, down to my panties. I started to take those off, but she stopped me, telling me that she would tell me when it was time for that. Then she followed me to our bed room.

In the bedroom Kate lay tied to the bed, listening to see what I was doing. Tiffany, quietly, picked up Kate's half full champagne glass and went to sit in the chair in the corner of the room. She motioned me over and whispered in my ear. "Kiss her – tease her mouth. Show me how hot you can make her just by kissing her."

So I did. Wandering over to Kate, I gently climbed onto the bed and began gently giving her delicate kisses. First barely touching her lips, then a little harder. Kate began reacting, reaching to meet my mouth. I began kissing a little harder, using my tongue and I felt Kate thrust her pelvis upwards and attempt to bring her legs together. But I had done a good job of tying. Kate groaned. It was a groan of arousal, frustration, and anticipation, all in one. Finally the kissing became intense, with both Kate and I using one another's mouth. Tongues intertwined, then searching, reaching. I looked over at Tiffany, who was watching silently. She motioned me over again.

I slid off the bed, leaving Kate's mouth hanging open and wanting, and I walk over to Tiffany. She whispered something and I couldn't quite her, so I leaned closer so she could tell me without Kate knowing. The next thing I know, there is a handcuff around my left wrist. I look down and, in a panic, I realize that the other end of the handcuff is attached to the chair. I start to protest, when Tiffany brings her index finger to her lips and whispers "shhhhhh," as she points over to my wife, lying open on the bed. She motions for me to sit in the chair. I do and quickly find my other wrist and legs handcuffed or tied to the chair.

I then watched as Tiffany walked silently away and to take my place on the bed. I started to say something. This has gone way too far. But I couldn't. I just couldn't make myself speak up. I sat there in silence as I watched Tiffany's hand reach out and gently hold Kate's left nipple.

Gently at first, Tiffany stroked and pulled on Kate's nipple. Kate gasped and called out "ohh Bob." Tiffany continued to slowly and gently tease Kate's left nipple, then go to the other nipple. Tiffany gave the right nipple the same treatment. After awhile, I noticed Tiffany began pulling a little harder, lifting the breast slightly by the nipple. Kate moaned and I watch her lifter her pelvis, struggling rub herself against anything. But that as not to be as her efforts only leaving her open and grinding against nothing but air. Tiffany went back work on Kate's left nipple, stroking and pulling, until Kate's groans became constant and she started almost begging, "Please..Please Bob.... Touch me..."

I looked on in horror as I watch Tiffany manipulate my wife. My cock, on the other hand was hard as a rock and poking though the top of my panties. Tiffany stopped her ministrations and got up and came next to me. For one brief second, I have hopes that she is going to uncuff me from the chair. Instead, she gets her purse. I watch as she goes back to the bed. She climbs on and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. I watch in horror as she pulls one out and lights it. She looks at me as she blows smoke, then turns to watch Kate.

Kate's demeanor changed, as she appeared confused.

"Bob, are you smoking." Kate questioned? "No Ms. G," Tiffany answered.

"Tiffany?" "What are you doing here? Kate said as she frantically struggled to try to cover her self. Despite her struggles, my ties held her. "Tiffany," Kate continued frantically, you shouldn't be here. Would you mind waiting outside. You know we don't allow smoking in the house." Tiffany just watched, an amused smile on her lips. As her struggles continued Kate called out for me "Bob!!" I felt helpless.

Tiffany answered quickly, "Mr. G is a little indisposed right now. But he's here. He is handcuffed to the chair at the foot of the bed."

Kate continued to struggle. "Tiffany, I don't know what you're up ........."

"Be quiet!" Tiffany sternly ordered. Kate, clearly confused, obeyed.

"Let me explain." Tiffany calmly said. "We are here today as part of Mr. G's punishment. Would you like to explain.....slave?" I started to say something, but quickly became tongue tied.

"Well, it appears that Mr. G is unwilling to tell you, so I will. Mr. G is a dirty old man. I caught him tying to see look at my tittles. Then he took his little dickie out and jerked off and came in my hand."

At this point I tried to speak up. "That's not entirely the truth. I..."

I was promptly reprimanded. "Shut up, Slave! You had your chance. You were unwilling to tell your side of the story, so I'm going to tell it. You open your mouth once again without my permission and I promise you will be sorry."

Tiffany returned her attention to my wife and continued to talk to Kate as she finished her story. Kate had stopped struggling and was looking towards Tiffany's voice.

"As I was saying. The other night, Mr. G took me home. When we got there, he looked down my blouse, then he took out his little dickie, jacked off and came in my hand. Isn't' that right, slave." She said looking at me. "Yes ma'am," I mumbled.

"Then you licked your cum from my hand, didn't you slave?" "Yes ma'am," I again mumbled. "Louder, Slave," Tiffany commanded. "YES MA'AM," I responded.

Tiffany went on to explain: "So, in an effort to correct his inappropriate behavior, I made Mr. G a deal. He would be my slave for a week and we would forget the whole thing. Of course, he agreed. Unfortunately, he has proved to be less than obedient. Accordingly, we find ourselves here today."

My wife began to respond. "Tiffany. I'm sure Bob didn't mean by what he did. However, it certainly doesn't justify this . this... " Kate was cut short by Tiffany, who slapped her face, ordering Kate to "SHUT UP."

I then watched as Tiffany get up. She put her cigarette in her mouth and I watched as she reached under her skirt with both hands, pulled her panties down, then stooped to take them off. She came up, wadded them into a ball. With her left hand, she grabbed Kate's cheeks. Applying pressure to both sides of her mouth, Tiffany uttered one word – "OPEN." Reluctantly, Kate opened her mouth, not knowing what was coming. She put the panties in Kate's mouth. When she was done, she said, "If you know what's good for you, you'll keep those there and stay quiet."

Kate mumbled something but resigned herself to silence. Tiffany then reached down and stroked Kate's breast. Kate struggled a little, but it was apparent that she knew her efforts would be futile. "You have very nice breast, Ms. G." Tiffany said. She then drew a line with her finger, between Kate's breasts, down her chest, stomach, over her belly button, lightly going over her pelvic region." Kate again began to struggle, but to no avail. Tiffany continued with her finger, over Kate's pussy and lightly over her asshole.

"You have a nice little asshole here, Ms. G" Tiffany commented. "Ever been fucked there?" She asked. Tiffany mumbled into the panties and shook her head, strongly, back and forth indicating, no.

"How do my panties taste, Ms. G. Can you taste me?" Tiffany inquired. This brought another mumbled response.

"Well, Ms. G, I'll make you a deal. If by the end of tonight, you are not begging to suck my pussy and for me to fuck your ass, I'll leave. The deal with Mr. G will be off. Things can go back the way they were or you can choose not to associate with me. But, if by the end of tonight, you are begging to suck my pussy and for me to fuck your ass, which you will, you will be my slave, like Mr. G., for the rest of the week."

Kate attempted a mumbled response, but Tiffany cut her short, telling her the deal was non negotiable.

Tiffany then looked at me and smiled. "Ms. G hasn't seen you yet, has she," Tiffany asked. "No ma'am," I responded. "Well then, tell your darling wife what happened the next day, after you so rudely looked down my shirt and jacked off in my hand."

I gulped, but Tiffany's firm look made it clear I had better come clean. So, I did and told how Tiffany had come to my office the next day and showed me the pictures she had taken of me masturbating into and licking my cum from her fingers.

Kate became quiet, and she turned her head toward me. I was grateful she was blind folded and couldn't see me tied to a chair, blushing in my panties as I was forced to recite the events of the past few days.

I then told how I had met Tiffany on Friday at the restaurant and agreed to be her slave. As I started telling this, Tiffany began fondling Kate's breasts again. Kate immediately stiffened and pulled against her bonds. However as my tale continued and Tiffany's ministrations continued, Kate became less stiff. Tiffany was again stroking Kate's left nipple, gently pulling, as I told how Tiffany made me go to the restroom in the restaurant, take me underwear off and bring them to her and how.

Tiffany required me to explain in detail how I made my way to the restroom stall, and took off shoes, my pants, and pulled down and took off my underwear and redressed. How I had to ball my underwear up as tightly as possible in my right hand and carry them through the restaurant to Tiffany, all the time sporting an almost painful erection. How I subtly handed the underwear to Tiffany as I passed her chair and how she shook out my underwear for all to see, then placed them in her purse to the surprised eyes of the on lookers. All the while I told this story, I watched as Tiffany played with Kate's breast, stroking and pulling a little harder on each nipple.

As I told how Tiffany had me open my pants at the table and, with her shoe, she fished my penis out, I watched as Tiffany's hand left Kate breast and began wandering down her chest and stomach, to Kate's groin. Kate stiffened again.

I went on telling how at Tiffany's instructions, I played with myself at the table, trying desperately not to let anyone see. Tiffany was now lightly stroking Kate's pussy. Kate was staying very still. I paused, watching Tiffany lightly rub Kate' clit. Tiffany did not go any lower though, focusing on lightly teasing Kate clitoris. Recognizing the pause, Tiffany told me "Go on, slave."

I continued the story of our lunch together and Tiffany making me play with myself under the table. As I told about how Tiffany made me lick the precum from my fingers, where she and everyone in the restaurant could see, I noticed Kate's breath quicken. I looked down to her pussy. Kate was still very still, but it was clear that wetness was forming on her lips

Tiffany also noticed the change in Kate's breathing and she removed her hand. She looked at me and told me to tell Kate what happened after lunch.

I continued the story, telling of how we went to "Victoria's Secret." Tiffany again began focusing attention on Kate's breasts, first stroking underneath and around the breasts as Tiffany's breathing slowed. Then Tiffany began toying with and teasing Kate's nipples. Kate continued to look towards me, laying very still now, not struggling at all.

"What did you do at "Victoria's Secret, slave?" Tiffany asked. I blurted out, "Tiffany made me buy panties!"

Tiffany looked at me, then sternly said:

"Slave – you will refer to me as 'Mistress' or 'Ma'am' is that understood."

"Yes ma'am!" I responded

"Now, tell us more about YOUR panties. Tell us about how you felt buying them and how the nice sales woman helped you." Tiffany instructed.

poboy789
poboy789
11 Followers
12