Beware of the Sirens' Song!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardolina
Bardolina
3 Followers

"Ahhh ... " he was half moaning again as their hands approached his chest and began to gently caress his nipples until they must have been peaking up like little stings.

Suddenly he felt something new. Two hot bodies stretched out next to his. Two soft, wet pussys pressed against his thighs, and two mouths nibbled on his nipples. Now and then a tongue playfully licked around his nipples, causing him to sigh. Two hands continued to stroke his belly, slightly tickeling him around his belly button, and inadvertently brushing against his cock, but still refusing to outright touch him where he felt he wanted, no, needed it the most.

Instead, those two devilish women teased him further by moving their thighs along his legs, leaving wet traces on his thighs, and they were occasionally emitting a moan.

Jason felt his cock dripping, but fearing that Thel and Agla would stop their almost entire body massage, he did not dare to say anything, restricting himself to nonverbal communication by moving his hips and voicing but the occasional moan. Without moving their bodies, the girls kissed upward from his chest, eventually reaching his neck. They kissed his neck. The kisses were followed by gentle licks, which in turn were followed by gentle bites.

His body trembled. He felt like he was about to burst with lust, his urge to have his cock touched, no matter how, almost killing him.

He felt their thighs gliding over his and for a moment he expected one of the girls to finally ride him. He lay completely still, full of expectation of a warm, wet pussy sliding over his balls and up. But Thel and Agla remained where they were, rubbing themselves against him, moaning softly, continuing to kiss, lick and bite his neck. Finally he felt the two hands that were caressing his belly move down a little further, and, at last, one of them took his cock.

Jason was so surprised, his lust having been forced to hold back in vexing anticipation of this moment, that he thought he would come in an instant, but he restrained himself as well as he could. He enjoyed the stroking movements expertly working his cock ("At last!" he thought), caressing his head and spreading his amply leaking precum all across his penis.

Again he moaned, and judging by the girls´ movements and little sighs, he was not the only one here who felt incredibly horny.

"Careful now," he groaned as he felt he was about to come.

The hand caressing him moved a little lighter and withdrew from his head to concentrate on stroking his shaft.

Then Thel moved her body away from his while Agla continued to caress his cock. He felt Thel's hand gliding over his face, her mouth approached his, and she kissed him. His tongue sought hers. She gave in and admitted his tongue into her mouth, sucking it vividly. He did not want to let go ever again, and when Thel stopped sucking on his tongue, he eagerly tried to catch hers, taking her into his mouth, sucking on her tongue in a long and passionate kiss. Eventually, Thel's mouth moved on, kissing his nose.

Then he felt her reaching around his head. She removed his blindfold. Dazed by the light, he looked up. Thel walked around him and lightly drew Agla up to her.

Up to this point Agla had been caressing him, careful not to make him come ... yet.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked, a little disappointed, still horny as hell, his cock standing erect and forlorn above his belly, his head read and covered in a glistening mixture of precum and massage oil.

"Stay tuned - the show will go on any minute," Agla told him with a wicked grin.

Thel spread out the blanket they had brought along, and the girls placed themselves on it right before his eyes, making sure they gave him a good view of their lush bodies. And then they started kissing.

Jason could see their tongues interlocking, their body's shivering with desire. Their sweet mouths touched, over and over again, their tongues touching, moving in and out of each other's mouth, now Thel sucking on Agla, then Agla sucking on Thel, taking turns in one seemingly unending passionate kiss. Jason thought he almost felt their tongues in his mouth, which had begun to water in unison with his cock, now leaking with precum even more than before.

Their mouths separated and the girls looked longingly and lovingly into each other's eyes. Agla wiped Thel's mouth with her finger and put her finger into her own mouth to lick it, giving Jason a wicked grin as she did so. The little bitch knew only too well that this sight made him even hornier, if that was still possible (it was, as it should turn out in a moment).

Thel started to kiss Agla's neck. Agla moaned. "Thel ... you know there's no restraint for me when you're doing that to me!"

"Good," Thel almost whispered, but loud enough for him to overhear. "I don't want you restrained, baby! I want to turn you on - oh so much. I want you to lose all your senses!"

Her speech was only interrupted by the kisses in which she covered Agla's neck while Agla's body moved, driven by lust.

Agla's nipples had hardened and were in full view of Jason, turning him on even more. Agla arched her back, lifting her hips so they met with Thel's. Thel continued to kiss Agla, while Agla dug her nails into Thel's back. Thel slowly worked her way down from Agla's neck. Her tongue was now circling Agla's hard, pointed nipples, licking them. Thel's crotch rubbed hard against Agla's right thigh.

Jason moaned. His cock was starting to drip, and he badly needed to be touched. He thought he could bear it no longer.

"Please, release me, at least one hand, you are killing me!"

Unimpressed by Jason's pleas, Thel continued to work Agla's breasts. She went from licking them to taking them into her mouth, as far as they went, sucking on them, while making sure Jason would not miss a thing of it. Agla's moans became louder, and she tried to grind her hips against Thel. Thel moved further down, kissing Agla's belly, now and then biting her gently, until she reached the fleshy upper part of Agla's pussy. Thel bit her gently, before her head disappeared between Agla's thighs. Judging from Agla's moans, Thel was now licking her pussy, lips, and clit in circling movements. Jason could not see it, but his imagination was strong enough to picture vividly what was going on.

Jason thought he would come right there and then. He was so turned on he thought his cock would not need touching, but, yes, he longed for it. He hadn't even known that this degree of longing was possible at all (don't we all keep learning all our lives?).

"Wait!" Agla exclaimed exasperated, "I'm just about to take off. Let's share with him."

Thel's head appeared, her lips covered in Agla's juices, a wicked grin stretching from ear to ear.

She was ready to share. The girls aproached him, again.

"You want to taste Agla?" Thel asked Jason.

Jason nodded eagerly. Anything, if they just relieved his burning desire!

Thel lowered herself close to his face and started to kiss him. It was almost too much for him. He tasted Agla's juices on Thel's mouth, eagerly sucking her tongue which she offered him with surprising willingness now. He tasted both her and Agla's desire, and it drove him mad.

Agla had lowered herself between his legs.

"Hmmm ... this is such an incredibly nice hard-on," she whispered, and then she started to lick his balls.

She sucked them eagerly, while his cock seemed to be dancing wildly again, dying to be touched. His desire had not dwindled since she had touched him before. On the contrary, if anything the lack of her touch had made his lust burn stronger. Agla took her time, slowly working her way up his shaft, where his precum was trickling. Agla licked him like an ice cone, still not touching his head, while Thel's tongue kept playing with Jason's.

Jason moaned again.

"My goodness!" he exclaimed when Thel withdrew her tongue, "You girls are killing me!"

Both of his heads were throbbing. Thel turned round, kneeling over Jason's belly, stretching her pussy towards him invitingly. She lowered herself enough so he could reach her with his tongue, inhaling and tasting her. Thel's body quivered as he started exploring her, and then he felt his cock's head being licked. He trembled. He was so incredibly horny he felt as if he was going to explode any second now. Then his cock disappeared, presumably in Thel's mouth, while Agla was licking his shaft, now and then diving a little lower to work his balls.

While Jason intensified his licking of Thel's pussy, his tongue, which had been circling her lips and clit, finally penetrated her. In response, Thel sucked him with increasing intensity, trying to take him in still deeper. Her tongue was playing with his head. When he felt as if he was coming, his moans got louder. Thel felt the shivers going through his body and through his cock, and she stopped sucking.

She turned round and shook her head. "No, not yet!" she almost scolded him.

His cock's head was as large and red as he had never seen it before, leaking, precum trickling down all over it.

"Please!" he moaned, hardly able to restrain himself.

"What about Agla?" Thel asked him.

"Yeah, what about me?" Agla asked, her head appearing from between his thighs.

Jason was hardly able to think clearly, his ability to do so was seriously impaired by the degree of horniness he experienced.

"Well - what if you let me make the both of you happy?" he asked. "But, perhaps it would be easier if you turned me loose ...?"

The girls looked at each other, grinning. Then Thel put on the most earnest face she could possibly manage under the circumstances.

"Do you think you can handle this, Jason?" she asked, giving him a serious look.

Agla giggled, which was instantly greeted with a scolding look from Thel and a punch into her ribs with Thel's elbow.

Jason attempted to maintain a straight face, which was not easy, with his cock horny and erect and two naked, equally horny girls sitting on or next to him.

Agla managed to regain her composure, asking him solemnly, "And, do you, Jason, promise you will not attempt to run away or engage in any other unfaithful actions when released from your ropes?"

Jason, attempting to look as serious as possible, nodded eagerly.

"Alright then," Thel declared at last, "we will release you. But," she gave him another wicked grin, "behave yourself!"

Agla loosened the ties around his ankles. When she was done, she straddled him, her hot, wet pussy touching his balls.

"Just to make sure you won't run away," she said with a grin.

As if he'd wanted to! If this was hell, it was certainly his place!

Now Thel took off the ties around his wrists, and looking deeply into Jason's eyes, she admonished him once more, "Behave yourself, and be a good boy!"

Jason nodded. When Thel was done removing his ties, she resumed her place, turning her back and pussy towards his face, her legs straddling his neck.

Now that Jason's hands had regained their freedom, he was determined to use them. He worked Thels pussy with his fingers, exploring her, caressing her lips, while his tongue resumed its journey into the depths of her deliciously wet crevice. Thel moaned and moved her body, directing him to where she wanted to be touched and licked.

Finally, Jason felt Agla, who had been rubbing her pussy against his balls and shaft, moving further up, making him glide inside her. She started to move, letting him slide in and out of her, slowly and gently at first, then increasingly harder and faster.

Jason moaned again, joining the girls lustful chanting. Yes, their moans sounded like a sweet song of pure lust, and as Agla's and Thel's movements became faster, his licking and sucking intensified. One of his fingers pressed against Thel's anus, which caused her to freeze momentarily, savouring the touch of his fingers which seemed to be all over her.

Jason felt that he would not be able to hold back much longer. His lust had been wanting to burst out for hours, or so it seemed to him, but he didn't want to be the one who spoilt the party. He wanted to feel at least one of the girls come first, so he tried to restrain himself (what was that trick again? Ah, yes, thinking of cooking recipes - 2 cups of flour, 1/ cup of sugar, two eggs ...).

"Jason!" Thel panted, "Where are you?"

"I am sorry," he groaned, "I'm right here. I just had to concentrate to hold back!"

And he resumed licking and caressing Thel, while he felt that Agla was getting close. Real close.

"Oh god!" she moaned loudly, "I'm ... oh ... ahhhh...."

Jason felt his cock being gripped tightly by the contractions of Agla's pussy. He felt her trembling body erupting again and again.

"Thel?" he moaned.

"Don't stop!" Thel pleaded.

No need to tell him, he couldn't possibly stop, not if his life depended on it. Feeling Agla coming and sensing Thel being close had brought him to the edge, and now he was falling off it.

"Ahhhhhh ....." his orgasm sent earthquake like tremors through his entire body, and his fingers were shaking in and around Thel.

Thel herself was shaking, trembling now as her orgasm set in. Her legs almost broke his neck, but Jason continued to lick, savouring her juices that were trickling over his chin, until her tremors abated.

Agla and Thel slid off him. Thel turned round, rubbing her body against his, her head leaning against his chest. Agla took the place to his right. She crawled up to reach his face and kissed him, tasting both him and Thel.

"Hmmmm ...", she smiled. "Tasty!"

"So," Thel said feebly, "was that to your taste now, Jason?"

He nodded, equally worn out.

"Hmmm ... actually, I could do with some more of this!" he managed to thrust out under his breath.

Agla grinned. "Be careful what you wish for! And beware of the song of the Sirens!"

Giggling, they snuggled up to him.

And while we are still giggling, Maureen and I are already secretly thinking up what surprise we can come up with next to make our threesome stay at the beach with you, Jo, as exciting as possible.

Bardolina
Bardolina
3 Followers
12