Beware of What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

They then made several derogatory comments about me, one even calling me a limp dick and stating that Ian was by far the better man. The more they talked the more pissed off I became and my mood didn't get any better when they laughingly decided that maybe I was not the man who should be heading up the company and that Ian, who in their opinion was clearly bringing in more business than me, was better suited to be the CEO.

By the time they'd finished I was seething. For fucks sake, it was my company, my creation, my baby! I was the one that had built it up from nothing. I was the one who'd nurtured it and worked hard to make it grow into the business it was now; not Ian! So who the hell gave them the right to think that he of all people should replace me.

In my mind it was now blindingly obvious that he must have confided in some of his colleagues regarding his salary and position within the company. And judging by what had just been said he was not only dissatisfied with working for me but was now openly beginning to undermine me.

There was no way I was going to allow that to happen and I vowed then and there I would make him pay for this display of disloyalty. As I said, Ian and I got on well or so I'd thought but it angered me to think he might be more highly regarded than me in my own company.

A few days later and my thoughts about Ian had festered and grown. I could not allow this situation to get out of hand. I realised I needed to nip it in the bud and put him firmly back in his place. But business wise wouldn't make sense. I didn't want to kill the cash cow; but in his personal life? Well maybe there was something I could do there to bring him to heel.

Whatever that might be I was determined he would soon find out I was not a man to be messed with. Being called a limp dick was an affront to my manhood and I would never take that kind of insult lying down. I would find a way to prove to Ian that I was by far the better man!

Now, I like to go out at night, anything to keep away from Tracy and I would usually drag Ian out to be my wing-man. In fact it was more to do with keeping Tracy's suspicions at bay than anything else because Ian clearly demonstrated time and time again that he wasn't the slightest bit interested in picking anyone up, not even to help me get the woman I wanted. This used to annoy me slightly but now due to the recent revelations at work it began to piss me off big time.

And so it was when we were out yet again a few nights after my overheard conversation in the toilets. I was still pissed off with him but had dragged him out anyway because I needed an alibi. I was stood next to him at the bar where he was sat nursing his drink when I saw a woman enter the room. I thought she was stunning and what made it all the better was her striking similarity to Ian's wife Gina.

Now I have a rule that I never fraternise with my employee's wives and girlfriends, though god knows there have been times when I have been sorely tempted. And Gina is a prime example of that. Not only is she extremely attractive, she has a killer body as well. I confess I had flirted with her on the odd occasion but more out of idle curiosity than anything else. She'd always rebuffed my attempts but then again I hadn't been trying too hard so I'd made it relatively easy for her.

However what was obvious was her unswerving devotion to Ian. What the fuck she saw in him I had no idea as in my opinion he wasn't the best looking bloke in the world. I wasn't jealous of what they had but their smug almost blatant loved up attitude towards each other sometimes made me sick to my stomach!

An evil thought flashed instantly into my head. I immediately pointed out to Ian that his wife had come into the club and before he had much of a chance to react I went over and introduced myself to her. Her name was Cindy and I poured on the charm and invited her over to join us.

She did look like Gina although her body was slightly smaller all round. Gina has bigger tits, a nicer ass and longer legs and ... and ...

... okay, okay, it's time to come clean!

I have badly wanted to fuck Gina for some time now and on one occasion I'd even briefly toyed with the idea of firing Ian just to get past my own stupid rule and therefore give myself the opportunity to lay between her luscious, slender legs. But my business head had wisely overruled my cock. Ian was just making me too much money.

But I decided that tonight I could really mess with his head if I seduced his wife's doppelganger in front of his eyes. It was a delicious thought and one that I brought to fruition when I left the club arm in arm with Cindy.

As she writhed beneath me as I fucked her in the back seat of my car I made believe it was Gina impaled on the end of my cock. That brought me to one of the best orgasms I have ever had. That sealed it for me. I was determined that I had to experience the real thing even though it meant going against my own company rules. Oh well, rules are meant to be broken!

The next day, I could see that Ian was trying to keep away from me. Even though he never said a word he was clearly demonstrating to me that my pick up of Cindy had bothered him more than he liked to admit. I eventually managed to have a conversation with him later in the day, which was very strained to say the least especially from Ian's point of view. I on the other hand just revelled in it. I was more determined than ever to show my upstart of an employee just who was the alpha male in my company.

So Ian wanted my business did he? Well if that was the case it was going to cost him. I was going to bring him to his knees. I was going to have my revenge and show him I was no limp dick.

I was going to seduce and then fuck his loving wife!

GINA'S STORY

A few weeks later and Ian and I were invited to a summer soiree. We had sort of been accepted into a pretty bohemian group of people, most of whom Ian had met through work. This had then led to meeting their friends and so on. It was a diverse group but they were lots of fun. Paul and Tracy also knew some of these people and they too had been invited.

The soiree was being held at one of their houses out in the countryside. It was a sprawling old farmhouse that the owners were still in the process of renovating although there were more than enough habitable rooms to accommodate the party. Bizarrely though the dress code in this tumbledown pastoral setting was tuxedos for the men and cocktail dresses for the ladies.

It was strange I suppose but it worked. It felt good to get dressed up for a change. I had donned my usual favourite, a little black number with a fairly revealing cleavage and a fairly high hemline, which showed off my shapely legs to their best. A lacy thong, stockings and suspenders and an open toed, black sandal with a 4" stiletto heel completed my attire. Ian was in for a treat when we got home as this outfit always made me feel sexy.

I have to say that the drinks flowed all evening and I was grateful when the food was rolled out. It was a hugely enjoyable time especially when early on a few of the men including Ian and Paul did a rendition of the Village People song YMCA along with all the dance moves. It was hilarious and was certainly an ice breaker if indeed one was needed.

There was one minor hiccup in the evening when Tracy had a meltdown and accused Paul of having multiple affairs and of not wanting to marry her. She was very drunk and passed out a short while later. Paul made light of it and after making her comfortable in one of the bedrooms upstairs left her alone to sleep it off.

As is usual when a group of people get together, they mix and drift without realising. And so it was that at some point in the evening I found myself outside on the patio with just Paul and another couple. I hadn't seen Ian for some time, in fact the last time I had he'd been drinking tequila slammers with our hostess and a couple of other women.

Paul seemed unconcerned about Tracy when I asked him how she was and seeing the empty glass in my hand insisted he would get me a refill. When he returned I was presented with a very large glass of vodka and tonic. I already had a pretty good buzz going on, so wasn't too keen to have that big a glassful given to me. However as Paul had gone especially to get it for me I thought it would be churlish not to drink it so just took the odd sip from the glass every now and again.

Paul was charming. And he was witty. And then slightly smutty. The other couple made their excuses and left. It occurred to me briefly that maybe they thought they were intruding as Paul had turned all his attention onto me. He was certainly standing quite close.

It didn't take long before Paul was openly flirting, telling me how he would like to take me out and show me a good time, with all the emphasis on the good!

He moved closer putting his arm around my waist, surreptitiously pulling me nearer to him. I knew what he was doing and for some reason was quite happy to see how far he would go. He was now pressing his body firmly against mine and I could clearly feel something pushing against my stocking covered thigh. Of course I knew what it was and he certainly seemed to be aroused! Was that all down to me? I smugly congratulated myself that I still had it; whatever 'IT' was!

Paul saw my smile and misinterpreted it as my acceptance of his physical desire. As he leant down to kiss me, I turned my head away from him so his lips just brushed my cheek but it didn't prevent his hand rising up from my ass cheek, which he had been caressing and groping for a while, to grab a feel of one of my breasts. He gave it a quick squeeze.

I shrugged him off. "Excuse me Paul," I said sweetly and with remarkable restraint, "But I have to go to the toilet."

"Good idea. I'll come with you," he replied with a cheeky grin, "it's just what we need ... a little bit of privacy!" His hand returned to my breast whilst his other slid onto my leg and began to move rapidly up my inner thigh.

I shrugged him off again. "No, no that's okay, I can manage on my own," I responded as I tried to move away.

"No I insist," he replied with a cheeky smile, "you might need a hand to get your knickers down ... or should I say ... thong!"

I managed to laugh at his brazenness. Obviously his caresses hadn't been in vain as he'd easily recognised what underwear I was wearing.

"I can manage quite well," I said in a confident sounding voice. I was anything but. I knew I was slightly aroused and he had definitely unnerved me by grabbing my breasts. He'd never pushed it this far before. What was I thinking, letting him fondle me like that?

I quickly moved away from him, through an open doorway and into an empty living room. I could hear voices coming through from the next room and walked rapidly towards them. I didn't dare look back. I just hoped he wasn't following me.

As I went through into the next room I saw Ian; thank god.

I rushed over to him. "Come on, take me to the toilet please, I need you to take me there, I can't go on my own."

I saw the look of bemusement on Ian's face. "What ..." he looked at me with a faint smile on his lips. "Why?"

"Your boss has just offered to accompany me there, if you know what I mean. I daren't go there on my own!"

"Oh right ..." Ian didn't seem concerned at all. "Okay," he said as he stood up and led me through to the bathroom.

He sat on the edge of the bath whilst I lifted up my cocktail dress, slid my thong down my legs and sat down on the toilet.

I looked at Ian and he just shook his head and smiled back inanely and I realised then that he was well and truly hammered.

IAN'S STORY

We had gone to a summer soiree at a friends house. There were loads of people there including Paul and Tracy. Tracy made a fool of herself, shouting and screaming at Paul before passing out drunk.

It was the sort of party when even though we had all come as couples, people just drifted apart and did all sorts of things. And so it was with me and Gina. I had no idea where she was but I knew I was enjoying myself, especially when our hostess brought out a tray with all the accoutrements to make tequila slammers.

When Gina rushed up to me and asked me to accompany her to the toilet I was totally bemused, especially when she told me why and what had happened, although I had the feeling much later she wasn't telling me everything.

After that she seemed to stick to me like glue and never let me out of her sight. I didn't mind, especially as when we got home she jumped on me and we had mad, hard core sex for the next couple of hours or so. I put it down to the drink. I could not recall a time when she had ever been as rampant as this.

Thinking back later about the evening it occurred to me that Gina wasn't so much flustered but almost scared and concerned about Paul wanting to take her into the bathroom. But I admit I didn't give it much thought and soon put it to the back of my mind.

The following week Paul seemed to have got over his bad mood with me. We were now back to our usual selves and whilst having some playful banter at work about one of his past escapades I laughingly blurted out that Gina had implied it might be nice to go out on a date with him because he appeared to be so smooth and attentive when chatting to women.

He laughed too at that remark but when I told him I'd said that if she did go she'd end up having to fuck him at the end of the evening he didn't seem to laugh so much. In fact it was more of a smile. Later I fleetingly thought that perhaps revealing that hadn't been the smartest thing to do, especially when I recalled the Cindy incident and how that had seemingly affected me.

PAUL'S STORY

The night of the summer soiree was the first opportunity to work my magic on Gina. After my episode with Tracy, which ended with her passed out upstairs in one of the bedrooms I found myself outside with Gina and another couple. They thankfully left after a few minutes leaving me alone with the object of my desire.

She was wearing a cocktail dress with a neckline that was just low enough to nicely display not only a considerable amount of her large breasts but also an enticingly deep cleavage as well. I like big tits and Gina's looked sensational.

When I went to get her a drink I slipped a small powder into her glass. It was an aphrodisiac that I'd bought on the internet. They claimed it lowered inhibitions and aroused your libido. I did a bit more research and read a variety of reviews. Although I'm usually sceptical about stuff like this all the reviewers reported that this particular aphrodisiac had worked for them. That was exactly what I wanted. I would never resort to using date rape drugs. Even I'm not that shallow. I wasn't sure how much to put in, so kept the dose on the small side. It fizzed dramatically for a short while before settling down. There was no sign of discolouration as I handed the drink to Gina who sipped at it tentatively. She showed no adverse reaction to the taste, which pleased me. Only time would tell if the claims were true.

Giving the powder a chance to do it's work I took my time before I put my hand onto her ass and waited a little while longer before I slipped it under her dress to begin squeezing her bare cheeks. She was obviously wearing a thong. Gina gave no sign of being annoyed by my actions, in fact she just didn't seem to notice my hand was there at all, which I thought was a pretty good start. But unfortunately there was no great sign of her being aroused either. I was slightly disappointed when I tried to kiss her as she turned her head away but I did get to feel her breasts, which was heaven. Even with that quick grope I could feel how heavy they were and could tell her nipples were big and hard.

When she told me she wanted to go to the toilet I offered to go with her but she declined and rushed away. I realised then that I hadn't put enough powder in her drink but nevertheless it was a good start. Maybe the claims were true.

To my relief there was no confrontation with Ian following our return to work the next week so I assumed Gina hadn't told him that I'd groped her. Now that WAS promising.

But even I was amazed when a few days later Ian told me about Gina's fantasy of going on a date with me. I had no idea she'd harboured any such thoughts about me along those lines. I couldn't believe it and it gave my over active imagination even more ammunition and a potential opportunity in my quest to put one over on my upstart of an employee.

But it got even better when he added that he'd told her if she did go on a date with me she would end up having to fuck me at the end of the night.

It was brilliant. I couldn't believe he'd confessed that to me. It was time to put Ian firmly in his place. Maybe there was a chance to get inside his wife's panties after all!

IAN'S STORY

"Well done Ian." Paul was all smiles as he shook my hand. We were in his office, just the two of us. "I know you put a lot of effort into getting the Anderson Group to sign on the dotted line but you pulled it off." He paused briefly before continuing. "You might not realise this but you have now made us the market leader in our field." He motioned for me to take a seat before he sat down behind his big mahogany desk.

I sat with baited breath waiting for him to give me the news I wanted to hear. He droned on for a bit about how it was going to make such a big difference to our company and how we were now the biggest players and how more business would now roll in and blah-de-blah and so on and so forth.

I wasn't really listening. I just wanted him to tell me I was finally going to get my reward. I'd devoted weeks of hard work, sometimes putting in long hours on this project.

"... anyway, as you will recall I did promise you a big pay rise ..."

I immediately tuned back in.

"... if you landed this contract and I'm a man of my word. So congratulations Ian, you've got what you asked for and not only that, I'm going to back date it to the beginning of the year!"

"Thank you Paul, thank you so much." I was absolutely over the moon. I'd been after a pay rise for a couple of years now but not even in my widest dreams could I have imagined the bonus of it being back dated. I couldn't wait to tell Gina.

"However Ian, I do have one stipulation with regard to this ... the only thing I would ask is that you keep this to yourself for a short while." Paul looked intently at me. He could see my questioning look. "I don't want the rest of the sales force or the management team to know too much about it just yet. So promise me you'll tell nobody for the time being please ... not even your wife!"

"Okay," I said with a slight shrug of my shoulders. Who was I to refuse. It was a seriously large amount of money but even so I wasn't sure what difference it would make to the rest of the sales force or management team if they found out or indeed if I told Gina about it. But so what. I could wait. In my eyes, I'd got what I deserved and selfishly at that moment in time that was all that mattered and all I cared about.

A couple of weeks later, I was in my office engrossed in my latest project, trying to collate a pile of sensitive data into some semblance of order when Paul entered. He looked a bit harassed but oddly, pleased as well.

"What's up?" I asked as he plumped himself down into the chair opposite my desk. I leaned back waiting for him to let me know what was troubling him. He was blunt and to the point.

"Two things Ian. Firstly I need you to go to America to see the representatives of the Anderson Group."

I sat up straight immediately. "The Anderson Group ... in America ... why, is there a problem?"

"No, not here. But in America ... maybe." Paul smiled back. "You pillock, can't you guess?"

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers