Beware of What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuffled me backwards, further onto the bed and crawled up in between my legs. He was holding onto his massive great dong, stroking it over and over again, sliding his hand up and down the gigantic shaft.

I wanted it badly. I opened my legs as wide as I could, bent my knees back and waited.

He moved closer and I flinched as I felt the enormous head of his cock nudge up against my slick pussy lips. I quivered and then groaned out loud in anticipation, expecting him to press forward.

But he didn't. He rubbed his cock against my pussy, catching my clit every now and again, teasing me, playing me, exciting me. I was thrashing about from side to side as he masturbated me with his huge cock, whilst his other hand pulled and fondled and groped at my breasts.

I opened my eyes to look at him imploringly, questioningly.

"You want this Gina?" he leered back.

I nodded weakly as I carried on twitching beneath him, my ass moving freely on the silky, satin sheets.

"You're going to have to beg for it then," he whispered.

"Nooo," I replied as I wiggled about trying to push down to meet his cock, which was so tantalisingly close.

"If you want it you're going to have to beg me for it!" he leered again.

"Pleeaassee ... just do it," I whispered back.

"I'm sorry ... I didn't hear you," he replied. He scraped his cock against my pussy lips before finishing off by rubbing it violently into my clit. I moaned and groaned and shook as electric pulses coursed through my hot body once more.

"Just put it in ... please," I gasped.

"Only if you beg me Gina!" He rubbed my clit again with his cock. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh fuckkk ... pleeeaassse put in ... I want you to fuck me ... please fuck me," I was so aroused now it hurt.

"So you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes ... I want you to fuck me ... I want you to put your massive dick in me ... pleeeaassse ... pleeeaassse ... fuck me ..."

"Tell me how much you want me Gina, come on, beg me for it." Paul was revelling in his domination of me now.

"I want you ... bad ... pleeaasse ... I'm begging you ... put it in ... fuck me ... pleeaasse ... I want it ... I need it ... pleeaasse!"

"Okay ... seeing as how you've begged ..." Paul moved forward.

I felt the bulbous head of his giant cock push against my pussy lips. I could feel them straining against the pressure he exerted before they finally capitulated, conceded defeat and allowed him to enter me.

"Fuuuuucckk ... oohhmmyygoddd ... it's ... it's too big ... eeeeessshh ... noooooooo ..." I screamed as he thrust forward splitting my pussy lips wide open as he shoved the head of his cock inside me.

He paused and I gasped. I was panting loudly.

"Do you want more," Paul sneered.

"Nooo ... oohhmmyygoddd ... yeess," I shamefully whispered in reply. I was a blubbering mess, my body was shaking and I was both aroused and disgusted with myself. But I knew I just had to be fucked.

He lifted my legs up before moving gently forward to bury more of his huge, thick cock inside me.

I shuddered as bands of pain rippled through my body. He was stretching me so much but I still wanted more. He finally stopped and I had never felt so full. I sat up slightly and could see that he was buried up to the hilt inside me, his balls nudging against my body.

He drew back and then thrust forward again. I slumped back down onto the bed as he began to pummel me, sliding his cock in and out of my slickness over and over again.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh no ... oh no ... oh yes ... yes ... no ... no ... fuckkk nooo ... oh my god ... ohmygod ... ohhmmyyggoodd ... eeeeessshh ... oooooooo ... oohhh ... oohhh fuuucccckkkkk," I screamed as my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave.

I threw my head from side to side as the pleasure ripped through my body, driving me wild with lust. I gripped hold of the bed-sheets, clenching them tightly and twisting them in my fists. I lifted my body off the bed as another orgasm, greater than the last exploded through me.

My body fell back onto the bed and I writhed about pushing forcefully back at Paul, meeting each of his thrusts with one of my own as my lust driven frenzy continued.

"Oh fuuucckk ... fuck me you bastaaard!" I screamed into Paul's ear as he continued to pound away.

I could hear my pussy making lewd squelching noises as my juices flowed freely around Paul's thick hard cock.

"Do you like this then Gina?" Paul gasped, "do you want me to keep fucking you then?"

"Oh yes ... oh yes ... fuck me you bastard ... fuck me ... I love it ... ooohhh ... ooohhh ... ooohhh ... ooooooooohhh ... fuckkk meeee ..."

I could feel another orgasm building so I moved quicker against Paul, wanting him deeper inside. I closed my legs around his body, raking my 5" stiletto heels down his back, gripping him tighter to me with my thighs.

"Do I fuck you better than your husband, Gina?" Paul grunted as he continued to run his hands up and down my stocking clad legs.

I sighed deeply, the lust having taken me over completely. He thrust forward again and again and I gasped.

"Tell me!" he yelled as he shifted his angle of attack slightly.

"Oh yes ... you fuck me great ... I've never ... had ... oooooooo ... been ... oooooooo ... fucked like ... this ... oohhmmyygoddd ... eeeeessshh."

"Tell me I'm better than your husband ... I want to hear you say it!"

"Ooh fuckkk ... yes you're better than him ... oh my god ... oooooooo ... oooooooo ... fuuuuucckk meeee ... noooo!"

My orgasm crash landed and sent great surges of electricity pulsating and flowing through my body as I grunted and groaned and moaned from the immense and overwhelming pleasure of the release.

"Tell me you want me to keep fucking you, tell me you want me again and again, tell me you're mine!" Paul was grunting madly as he continued to pummel me with his cock. I could already feel another orgasm starting to build. In all my life I'd never experienced sex like this before.

"I want you ... I want you to keep fucking me ... ohhh fuuuck ... anytime ... any place ... oooooooo ... I'm yours ... I only want your cock inside me ... you can have my pussy ... anytime you want ... oohhmmyygoddd ... I love it ... I love you ... fuuucckkk meeee ... I want you and only you. Ian can go fuck himself ... I love you and I only want youuuuu!"

I screamed again and this time as I came Paul let loose too. I could feel a torrent of his white gunge spurt forcefully out of his cock, pulse after pulse of his cum splashing and cascading through to coat the inner walls of my reamed out pussy before rushing down towards my fertile and unprotected womb.

My body continued to shudder as the after shocks of my massive orgasm rumbled on for a while. I breathed deeply and half opened my eyes. Paul was gazing down on me. I smiled.

"Did you like that?" he asked with a grin.

"Huh huh," I replied with another smile. I snuggled into the bedding. "That was sensational."

"Ready to go again?" he asked. I looked down. His cock was rock hard already. I gasped.

"I shouldn't ..." My voice trailed off as I felt a familiar stirring in my pussy. It knew it wanted to go again!

"Turn over." Paul commanded.

I got up on all fours and turned around. Paul was behind me, nudging my legs apart, leaning against me as he bent down and forward to capture my breasts which were dangling invitingly underneath me.

I moaned as he twisted my engorged nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

I turned my head, looking back over my shoulder, watching him as he offered his cock to my slit and pushed forward.

"Shit ... that hurts ... oooooooo ... noooo ..." I groaned as he slid further inside. My head dropped and I closed my eyes. I'd thought second time around it would be easier. How wrong was I!

And then he fucked me although this time it was slower. The initial lust had lessened and it was more a rhythmical love making than pure sex as he thrust his huge cock into me over and over again, our flesh slapping against each others bodies.

It took Paul ages to cum and I lost count of the number of orgasms he gave me with his delicious cock. Afterwards he opened another bottle of champagne. This seemed to revitalise us both because it wasn't long before I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy one more.

The tingling soon turned into a raging torrent of desire as I made a grab for his his cock and we fucked again. This time he stood on the floor as I lay on my back, perched on the edge of the bed. My ankles were resting on his shoulders, close to his neck and he had my legs virtually upright but angling slightly backwards towards my face. The feeling this position gave me was incredible. I'd never done it like that before. And he was relentless as he ravaged me with his big, thick cock, ramming it hard inside me whilst his hands pawed at my breasts causing me to cum again and again.

That took a while and after it was over he opened another bottle of bubbly and a bit later we went at it once more.

There wasn't a part of my body that he didn't excite or reach that night. He was insatiable. And so it seemed was I.

*

I awoke the next morning feeling a wonderful sensation. Someone was sucking on my nipples and I was obviously loving it.

I opened my eyes to see it was Paul.

Oh fuck what had I done ... in fact, more to the point, what had WE done!

"Get off me," I gasped as I sat up and tried to push him away from me.

"Why," he answered, "you're obviously liking it." He looked down at my nipples and I followed his gaze. They did look large and juicy. He took one in his hand and gave it a nip between his finger and thumb. I gasped out loud.

"See, you like it!"

"I do not," I replied as I made no attempt to remove his hand, which then closed around my large breast. He squeezed it and fondled it and I could feel my nipples getting larger.

"We can't do this Paul, I'm married to your friend remember."

"Well it didn't seem to bother you too much last night," Paul replied with a smirk.

I could feel myself colouring up.

"Well that was last night and I was really drunk ... I must have been to let you do the things that you did to me!"

Paul laughed. "Do you remember telling me you loved me and that you wanted me to fuck you again and again anywhere, anytime and any place and that you only wanted my cock inside you in the future?"

"No!" I asserted, although now that he mentioned it I did have a vague recollection of saying something like that.

I shifted on the bed, my legs opening slightly. Paul noticed and continued to work on my tits, massaging them a bit more roughly now, his fingers catching more often against my swelling nipples. My lips parted as my breathing became nothing more than little gasps for air.

"Yeah, you told me that your pussy was mine and you wanted me to fuck you again and judging by your reactions right now I reckon you're about ready to go!"

"No I'm not ..."

My protestations were cut off as Paul put his arm around my shoulder and drew me to him. My arm instinctively went up to curl around his neck. He kissed me deeply as he laid me back down on the bed and as he continued to kiss me he carried on playing with my boobs and nipples. My hips started to move as I squirmed beside him on the satin sheets. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I had a definite itch down there and it seemed only Paul's fabulous cock could scratch it.

I kissed him back and opened my legs.

"I don't want you to do this," I said feebly.

"Yeah I know," Paul replied as he rolled over to lay between my legs. There was some initial resistance for him to overcome before he finally buried his big fat cock deep inside my pussy and proceeded to fuck me rigid again.

It was if everything that had gone on last night hadn't happened. I struggled to accept the invasion of his monstrous cock. I had never had anything inside me that thick before.

My back arched off the bed as he began to thrust in and out, hard and urgent at first before he settled down into a steady rhythm. I realised he wasn't just fucking me anymore, he was trying to make love to me. But that wasn't for him to do. That was the sole preserve of my husband. The man I loved above all else. The man who had sold me out for money.

The anger came flooding back. I coiled my legs around Paul's back, hooking my ankles around his thighs to pull him further into me. I held him there, thrusting back to meet him as he relentlessly drove his cock in and out of my spasming pussy. My arms were tight around his neck as I buried my face into his chest whilst my fingers sank deep into his shoulders and my fingernails scored into his flesh.

My wanton lust seemed to inspire him even more. He began to make longer, deeper thrusts, drawing his cock nearly all the way out before he ploughed it back inside me. I howled with the pain and the pleasure. This was what I wanted, what I needed. I needed to be taken with force, to relieve the anger I felt towards my husband. I needed to be punished for the guilt I felt for cheating on him by letting Paul fuck me.

I could tell it was getting to Paul as well. He was panting and grunting as he continued to drive his cock in and out of my needy pussy. He tried vainly to disentangle himself from my arms and legs. He wanted to dominate me and I wouldn't let him. I was in control now.

It didn't take long. I came hard, shrieking and screaming Paul's name as he brought me to an intense orgasm. I writhed beneath him as he slowed down, letting me enjoy every last fluttering, pulsating and shivering second of my passion.

He didn't wait long before he began to move again with more urgency. I begged him to stop.

Three hours later and we were still at it when housekeeping knocked on the door.

With no time to even shower, we dressed hurriedly and left, Paul depositing the key card for the room at the reception desk.

We kept glancing at each other as he drove me home in his car. The limo had long since gone back. I asked him how he had managed to seduce me as I didn't have a clear recollection of the events of last night. He was honest and told me that he knew I wouldn't let him have his way with me so he'd resorted to drugging me. Nothing too heavy like a rape drug, just a potent aphrodisiac that clearly worked well. He also didn't know how much he had given me, only that it was a lot but he was sure it would wear off soon.

Sadly for me it soon became clear that not only had he given me an extremely powerful dose, it was most definitely still in my system. As he spoke his hand had found it's way unchecked up my slender legs and under my dress to end up lodged firmly in my pussy where he was just keeping me simmering as he rubbed at my slit through my sopping wet thong. I was still wearing my stockings and suspenders, which appeared to turn Paul on even more.

I couldn't resist my feelings of arousal now no matter how much I tried and to my shame, a couple of times as he got me close to boiling point, I asked him to pull over to the side of the road and fuck me. But he just kept on driving.

I was a quivering mess when we arrived at my home. I knew I shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself. I invited him in. We were in my bed in less than two minutes and he had me impaled on the end of his cock within five.

I knew I loved my husband in spite of him accepting money to give my body away but right there and then, in my drug induced state of arousal, all I wanted ... what my pussy wanted; was Paul's fabulously thick, fat cock inside me.

As I came to yet another incredible orgasm the one thing I did know was that I could see now why women were seduced by him. He was pretty good looking, had all the chat up lines and could absolutely guarantee himself access into their panties by drugging them if he had too.

No wonder he always got to sleep with all his first dates!

PAUL'S STORY

When I led her into the bedroom I couldn't believe how hot she looked. Getting rid of her dress and underwear was just the start of it. Her naked body surpassed all my expectations. I looked down on her slender legs, loving the way her high heel shoes enhanced their length. I drank in the sight of her shapely calves before dragging my eyes up to her curved, sculpted thighs. The sight of her legs encased in stockings and suspenders just made my blood boil all the more. Her ass was a round ball of perfection and led up to an impossibly narrow waist. And then her breasts. They were truly stupendous. Large and heavy, too big for her frame but somehow just right. With barely a hint of sag they moved and swayed hypnotically before my gaze, mesmerising me, enticing me. Cindy was but a pale imitation to the perfection that stood before me.

Going down on her was heaven. I have never tasted a woman so sweet. Her lips were small and tender and peeling them apart gave me access to the pinkest, smallest, most delightful pussy I have ever seen. When I finally sank my fat cock inside her I was certain I had reached nirvana.

I couldn't believe how well it had all gone. Sex with her surpassed all my expectations. In bed or indeed out of it sex with Gina was nothing short of sensational. Ian was a lucky, lucky man but then again, so was I now!

I'd thought my ruse regarding Ian's back pay had been a great idea but imagine my surprise when Gina let slip about Ian telling her to find someone else to fuck her because he couldn't get her pregnant. What a thing to say. Unbelievable!

It made the seduction of the wife of my upstart of an employee all the sweeter knowing that nugget of information. I know I'm fertile, I've got enough kids out there that prove that point. And as I'd already unloaded a ton of sperm deep into her pussy, what a bonus that would be if I had already knocked her up! Revenge would indeed be sweet.

I was surprised at myself for confessing in the car that I had slipped a powder into the bottle of champagne in the hotel suite. But that was nothing compared to the surprise I had when we arrived at Gina's house and she invited me in. I assumed it was because she was still under the influence of the aphrodisiac drug. For my part I'd never read what little information there was about the powder mainly because most of it was in a language I'd never seen before. But in retrospect whilst I think I may have overdone the dose on the first bottle I was pretty certain I had on the second and third ones.

It had worked well for me too although I had taken a couple of blue tablets to help me along as well.

She certainly had a glazed look in her eyes as I screwed her again and again in her bed and there wasn't a position we didn't try.

We started off in the missionary position with her legs wrapped around my waist and then again with them resting loosely on my shoulders and one more with them wrapped around my neck. We then moved onto a bit of spooning followed swiftly by reverse cowgirl and then my all time personal favourite, doggy! And then back to missionary but this time with me cradling her legs in my arms, before continuing with me holding them out wide and lastly with them pushed back towards her face.

After exhausting every position I could think of doing in a bed we then explored other possibilities. We fucked in the shower, up against the bedroom door, on the stairs, over the back of the sofa and bending over the kitchen worktops and the kitchen sink. We fucked standing up or laying down, in fact we fucked anywhere we fancied. She was insatiable and all the time she matched me stroke for stroke, her pussy convulsing and pulsating and gripping tightly to my rock hard cock.

But the best time by far was the one where I took her missionary in her matrimonial bed. I'd propped myself up on my arms to hold myself over her, the only contact between our bodies being my cock, which was firmly impaled inside her hot, pulsating snatch. From this position I could look down into her gorgeous face framed by her lustrous hair, her makeup surprisingly still flawless, as I pumped my throbbing shaft into her deliciously hot, tight pussy, her large breasts with her nipples visibly hard and erect moving rhythmically up and down her chest. Her eyes gleamed with lust as she grunted out the words, ohh-my, ohh-my, ohh-my every time I buried my cock up to the hilt in her sopping wet love hole.