Beware of What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss but made no attempt to remove my hand off her boob.

"It won't do you any good Paul. I've already told you I won't sleep with you again." She paused and fixed me with a steely glare that was supposed to put me in my place. "Besides, I'm too sore."

And there we had it. In my mind I was definitely onto a winner. Oh yes ... she wanted me again. She just didn't know it yet.

"Look Gina, all I want to do is kiss you. I miss that intimacy. I never got it from Lynda and Tracy doesn't seem bothered these days either. And you're a great kisser." I smiled at her and could see her features soften.

She didn't say anything apart from making that sighing sound that indicates slight annoyance so I took that as her compliance for me to resume. I leant down and kissed her some more. This time she eventually kissed me back, our lips playing with each other before they parted and our tongues got in on the action.

And all the time we were kissing, my right hand continued to work over Gina's large globe of magnificence. I could feel her nipple growing by the second so I knew I could soon move onto the next step of my quest towards the ultimate goal of once more burying my thick cock inside her delightfully tight and very married pussy.

It wasn't long before I realised that the intensity of Gina's kisses got stronger when she heard Mrs Cresswell moaning loudly, which interestingly always coincided with the most violent thudding noise of the bed against their bedroom wall.

So I waited for the next occasion before I moved onto phase two. My left arm was already in place, being under her neck with my left hand resting on her left shoulder. It wouldn't take much to ease that down lower to replace my right hand on her breast, freeing that to move down to her legs.

The thudding noise increased and Mrs Cresswell's voice rose accordingly. Gina instinctively kissed me harder and as she did my left hand went to her breast and my right hand slid under her nightie. I didn't waste a moment as I quickly went straight to the honey pot at the top of her thighs.

Her legs parted immediately and my fingers slid onto her panties.

Panties? Shit! I hadn't expected her to be wearing any. Dumb I suppose given that she'd made it perfectly clear she didn't want to sleep with me again. No wonder she hadn't objected too much about sharing the bed.

But the good news was that she was wet.

"Paul ... she sighed as she broke the kiss, "I told you ... NO!" She slapped my hand away from her mound.

"Okay ... you can't blame a man from trying!"

Giving her no time to voice any more objections I went back to kissing her. She didn't seem to mind that and I could wait a bit longer. I started to play with her nipples. She soon put a stop to that as well.

"If you're going to do that then I'll stop kissing you," she said firmly.

I wasn't going to give that up. She was a great kisser and I reasoned that the longer we did it the more chance I would have of progressing further. But I was also beginning to think I'd not put enough powder in her drink.

It only seemed like five minutes later but Mr and Mrs Cresswell were still going at it like runaway trains. There seemed to be no end in sight.

But despite her protestations I knew that Gina was now most definitely aroused and my cock was fit to burst.

GINA'S STORY

I knew I shouldn't be letting Paul kiss me but he was a great kisser, of that there was no doubt. But it was his wandering hands that were giving me great cause for concern. However I was confident I was still firmly in control.

My only problem was listening to the porn show that was emanating from the Cresswell's bedroom. They were rutting like wild animals and I knew it was starting to have an effect on me.

And when Paul started flicking at my erect nipples it was all I could do to make him stop. I was definitely feeling horny and could feel a burning desire starting to grow between my legs.

And he was definitely aroused. I could feel his thick cock prodding into my leg as he continued to work on my lips. He finally came up for air.

"Gina, I know you don't want me to fuck you and I appreciate the reasons but is it possible for me to just dry hump you?"

"You what!" I exclaimed incredulously.

"I need some relief and I would rather imagine I was fucking you than face the ignominy of going into the bathroom and jerking myself off!"

He looked at me. He did have a pained expression on his face. But he didn't wait for an answer. The next thing I knew he had cocked a leg over me and was straddling my body, his thick cock already out of his boxers and in his hand.

He lowered himself down and placed his cock over the top of my nightie.

He began to rock backwards and forwards. Slowly at first as he snuggled his cock in between my legs to make himself more comfortable. His hands came back to my breasts and he squeezed them together as he rocked back and forth a little bit quicker.

I could feel it now. His cock was getting bigger every time he went up my body. Thank god I had my panties on.

He began to move faster, my boobs were visibly moving inside my nightie as he thrust up and down my body. He bent his head and found my lips. We kissed urgently as I began to enjoy the ride. I knew I should be stopping him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. For some reason my body was now burning with desire. I began to think that Paul knew what buttons to press to get me going. It was exciting and I was beginning to like what he was doing to me too much. And all this without any aphrodisiac. Were we destined to become lovers?

He propped himself up on his arms so that the only contact with my body was his cock, which he continued to slide up and down over my nightie.

The trouble was, with this new angle his cock was now jabbing at my mound, an altogether entirely different proposition to what he had originally said he needed.

I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. Unwittingly his cock was hammering at my clit through my panties and it wasn't long before I could feel my own mini orgasm building. I thought briefly about stopping but my desires got the better of me. I came; biting my bottom lip, silently shuddering to a climax. But Paul knew what he'd done. I could tell by the leer plastered all over his face.

The next thing I knew, Paul was all over me like rash. His cock was in his hand and he was stroking it over my sopping wet panties. He was pushing at my pussy and only the fabric was preventing full penetration.

"Paul, no, what are you doing? Get off me ..."

The shrill ring tone from my mobile phone made us both jump. I stared at it as it vibrated across the bedside table. I leant over with difficulty and picked it up.

It was Ian.

"Hello ... Gina ... are you there?" he asked.

The very sound of his voice gave me mixed emotions. My stupid thoughts about Paul and me becoming lovers went in an instant. I loved my husband more than life itself. What was I thinking? I felt unbelievably guilty about cheating on him but I was still incensed about the money.

I put the phone to my ear. Paul had stopped doing what he was doing.

"Hi ..."

"Gina, where have you been, I've been trying to get hold of you for ages. Where are you now." He sounded really angry. What the fuck! It was me who should be angry!

"I've been busy," I replied curtly. I jumped as I felt fresh pressure on my pussy from Paul's cock. I glared at him to stop. He smiled back.

"I'm sorry," Ian apologised. "I'm still incredibly jet lagged. I've no idea what time it is there. Anyway, where are you?"

I couldn't help myself. My anger was unbridled. My stupidity unchecked.

"I'm on a second date with Paul!" I proudly announced. I was trying to hurt him.

"Sorry ... pardon?" Ian was clearly not understanding anything. It seemed I was going to have to spell it out for him.

"I said, I'm on a second date with Paul. I've been on one date with him and this is now my second!"

"Oohh ..." I gasped out loud as Paul rammed his cock at my pussy again. I tried vainly to push him away as I felt him begin to fiddle around with my panties.

"You okay?" Ian asked. "But what are you talking about? Dates ... with Paul?"

"Yep! But you already know all about it anyway. Don't you!"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. You're going to have to spell it out for me."

"Ohhh fuuuck ..." I gasped as I realised that with me distracted, Paul's fiddling fingers had deftly pulled my panties to one side and that the bulbous head of his thick shaft of meat had just slid in past my pussy lips and breached my inner sanctum. "Ohhh ... fuuucckk noooo ..."

"Okay ... okay ... oooooooo ..." I gasped in pain as Paul began to slowly ease his cock head further inside my pussy, "I'll give you a clue ... eeessshhh fuuucckk ... it involves money!"

Paul slid me a bit more of his cock. I writhed about beneath him, trying to move my knees together so I could push him off. The attempt ended in disaster. All I achieved was to take more of his massively thick dong deeper inside. It filled me so well, stretching my pussy to it's limits. I put my hand over the mouthpiece, and gritted my teeth as I tried pitifully to stifle a cry of pain. He pulled back and then flexed his hips forward filling me with about half his length. It hadn't taken him long to penetrate my needy pussy and he was already settling into a nice stroking rhythm. It was starting to feel good as the pain receded to be replaced with a feeling of intense pleasure. And I could still hear the steady thud of the Cresswell's bed against their wall and the moans of Mrs Cresswell as her husband fucked her.

"What money ..." I heard Ian scream down the phone. I stifled another cry of passion before answering.

"The money Paul paid you. The big bonus. I've seen your payslip Ian!" I was frantic now. It was all I could do not to scream out loud as Paul massaged my breasts and flicked at my nipples as his hard cock slid in and out of my sopping wet pussy.

"Oh that! Well ... yeah ... Paul told me not to tell you ..."

I nodded smugly, congratulating myself that I did have some small justification for allowing Paul to fuck me rigid.

"Ohh fuuucckk ... ooohhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." I covered up the mouthpiece again as Paul slowed down before easing his huge shaft back and pausing. I hadn't taken all of it yet and I was grateful he was stopping. I put my hand against his chest and tried to push him off me again.

"Yeah after I landed the Anderson contract I finally got the pay rise Paul had promised me and he generously back dated it to the beginning of the year. But he put down on my payslip as a bonus. It was a huge amount of money, don't you think so? Just think what we can spend that on. We can finally go on that cruise you've been dreaming about!"

The blood rushed from my head as Ian's voice got fainter and the reality seeped into my brain. Oh no ... no ... no ...

"YOU BASTAAAARD!!" I screamed at Paul as he thrust forward and finally rammed every inch of his big, thick, fat cock deep inside me.

As I came to a massive orgasm, my eyes rolled back and I felt the phone slide from my hand as my grip on it loosened. Desire and lust took over as Paul continued to screw me. And as my body responded to his cock and I screamed out my passion I knew with startling certainty that the idyllic life I had enjoyed with my husband was now most definitely fucked up for ever.