Beware the Mistletoad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

"You were all messy, so I thought to myself 'What would Raquel do?' and I decided that she would want to make sure that you were properly cleaned off," my daughter explained as she pulled her head back, leaving the bottom of my cock head resting on her lower lip, her breath bathing my loins, her fingers toying with my balls.

"I'm still a bit messy."

"I can see that," Jenny giggled. She lifted my tip until it pointed to the Mistletoad and bent her head lower. I only watched her mouth with one eye, as I also enjoyed the view of her shapely young ass bobbing up and down. Her tongue caressed the line down the middle of my scrotum. She lifted my sack in her palm and licked my taint, even though I was sure no spunk could have landed there.

"Mmmm... that part tastes different," she commented.

"It must taste like your Mom," I replied.

"So next time, I'll just say 'tastes like Mommy?'"

'Next time?' my poor brain almost exploded at the thought, but before I could say anything my daughter had flattened her tongue and was running up the underside of my shaft.

"Now that tastes like Daddy - or maybe Daddy plus Mommy?" she laughed as she paused before rolling just the tip of her tongue around the rim of my cock head. She then took the spongy helmet into her mouth while tracing a fingernail along the vein on top of my shaft.

"Ummmm...I think I must be cleaned off by now, baby." I did not really want her to stop, but at my age I was not anywhere near being recovered enough to spunk into my girl's mouth, no matter how much I wanted to.

Jennifer pulled her head back, but kept a firm grip on my root.

"Is that what you'd tell Raquel, Daddy?" she said, grinning up at me. A smear of someone's juices coated her lower lip, and her teeth shone with saliva and seed.

"All that talk of Raquel is just nonsense under the Mistletoad, sweetie."

Jennifer laughed deeply from her belly, sounding much like her mother. I saw her very erect nipples brush the fabric inside her dress and once again I wondered if she was wearing a lacy bra like her mother. That made my organ throb in her fist.

"I think the part where she and Mommy were making out was very real, Daddy, and I saw how it turned you on, blame it on the Mistletoad or not."

She flicked her tongue out to capture a drip of precum dangling off my pee slit, and then stood smoothly, without giving up her grip on my manhood.

"You're still so hard, and your cock is hot and throbbing, Daddy..."

"Blame it on the Mistletoad..."

"I think I'd blame it on Raquel, or maybe your dirty mind thinking about her."

I was unable to speak, because the only words in my brain were that it was Jennifer, not Raquel, that I was thinking of.

"I bet Raquel could get you off really well with her mouth, Daddy, and that you'd love to come on her tits. I wonder whether she would rather you fuck her?"

That remark made my shaft jerk upward, restrained only by my daughter's delicate fingers.

"So you WOULD like to fuck her! I bet Mommy would love to watch. I know that I would..."

Now it was Jen's turn to blush, having made an admission that she could not quite just blame on the Mistletoad. That saved my having to be embarrassed at the fact I would rather have Raquel watching while I fucked my daughter.

Just then, Dina snortled again, shifting restlessly in her sleep. Jennifer and I both looked in that direction for a moment, but the sound had settled back to soft purring.

"I'm probably not as good a cocksucker as Raquel, but if you want, I'll do my best - we can't leave you like this, and I don't think Mommy will be any help for a while."

"Even in the morning, she'll need food and water to conquer the hangover."

"Really?" Jennifer laughed, her breath warming my cock, "I always heard that an orgasm is the best hangover cure."

"Then maybe I should save this load until then..." I ached with desire to fuck my little girl, this young woman I had made, and would be satisfied by coming in her throat, but I also knew how wrong it was, that we were not going to just be able to blame it on the Mistletoad, so this might be my one last chance to escape the point of no return.

"But you'll never get her upstairs with this hard cock bumping into things, Daddy," my daughter pouted. Suddenly, it was clear that she wanted this as much as I did.

"I bet that if you recovered this fast now, by morning you'll have fresh wood anyway, Daddy, if she wants it," Jennifer pumped my shaft as she spoke, producing another dangling droplet of precum that she captured on her tongue.

I was too busy wondering if Jennifer was actually offering to help me with my morning wood if her mother was still too hung over to reply. Besides, how could I tell my daughter that it was lust for her that had made me hard this quickly?

"Or are you blaming this erection on the Mistletoad?" Jen laughed quietly. "Because we could always tack it up over your bed after we tuck Mommy in."

Mental pictures of Jennifer in my bedroom, helping with her sleepy mother, caused another flow of precum to erupt. My balls pulled tight to my groin.

"If I spurt all over your pretty little face, will we blame that on the Mistletoad?" I blurted out. "Because I'm very close, I think you should stop now."

"Is that what you would say to Raquel, Daddy? Because we both know that Mommy would not mind, even if she is asleep and missing out on watching, you can always tell her about fucking Raquel, or at least her mouth later. So just close your eyes and pretend that I'm her."

I noticed that Jen's free hand, the one not fondling my cock, had crept up under the hem of her dress, and that she had bunched the dress around her waist, revealing identical lace panties that matched her mother's. I watched as my daughter slowly diddled her clit through that fabric, moaning slightly. Her nipples tented the top of the dress temptingly. My tongue flicked out and wet my bottom lip. I so longed to chew on my daughter's tender nubbins. I even wanted to taste her clit. A simple blow job was just not going to suffice.

"First, we take your Mom upstairs, erection bumping into stuff be damned," I decided at the same time as I spoke. "And if she wakes up, none of this ever happened, do you understand?"

"None of what, Daddy?" Jen laughed, rising up off the floor, but not releasing her grip on my cock. "Besides which, I bet if I was Raquel and Mommy woke up, she'd demand that you fuck me- err, Raquel, I mean."

But Dina did not wake up, at least not completely. We slid her off the counter, allowing her to slump into my arms rather than hit the floor, and then each supported her from one side, drunk walking her up the stairs to the bedroom. It was only after we flopped her on the mattress that I realized that my hard cock was still sticking straight out of my fly. Luckily, Dina resumed her purring and shuffled herself into a comfortable slumber while Jennifer and I stood my the bed, our shoulders and hips not quite touching, but near enough that I felt the heat of my daughter's body, and could smell her sex.

"Oh, Daddy, you're still hard," she observed, and without invitation, wrapped her fist around my shaft.

"Can we still blame it on the Mistletoad?"

Jen chuckled, and held up her other hand. Apparently, as I had caught Dina's body, Jen had grabbed the sprig of green from the light fixture. She now held it just above my cock and gave the tip a kiss.

"If I was Raquel, would you be sneaking into the guest room, or would you fuck me right her on your marriage bed next to your wife in case she woke up and wanted to watch or join in?"

I sighed in relief. I had been afraid Jennifer would want to lead me to her room, still decorated in little girl frills, which would be too real for me.

"Take your dress off," I said, not really answering her question, but I just had to see my baby in her lingerie that matched her mother's new finery.

She silently complied, grasping the hem in her palms and shimmying as she revealed her trim adult body to me for the first time. Without a pause, the dress went over her head and she dropped it onto the end of the bed.

I stepped back and admired the sight - her stomach was perfectly flat, her hips just a bit within her shoulder line, but it was her tits that I stared at. The bra did in fact match her mother's, and it did not require destroying clothing to find out. The underwire pushed her cleavage together and up, offering a freckled expanse of flesh for my eyes to feast upon.. her hips twirled nervously.

"I know Raquel must have nicer tits, daddy. You can close your eyes and imagine..."

"Yours are just perfect," I struggled to push out the words, crossing another barrier.

"How can you tell with a bra on, Daddy?" she asked as she shucked that garment, offering me my first look at my daughter's adult chest. Without the support, they bobbled only slightly, twin half grapefruits proudly standing out from her torso, tipped by a pair of tender looking pink nubs that looked so tasty. I figured Raquel, with her olive hued skin, must have dusky nipples, but I liked Jennifer's better.

Jennifer held the Mistletoad just above her left breast. I bent forward and kissed the nubbin, feeling the shiver that sent through her body.

"Now the other one, please, Daddy," she whispered. I complied, noticing that she was once again stroking my hardness, and that she was stepping closer, rubbing my tip lightly along her gash.

"Where do you want to fuck me Daddy?"

I wanted to say 'in the ass', but that would not only spoil the moment, it would be untrue. Though I would love to fuck that tight young rear, first I had to feel her cunt around my cock.

"Bend over," I instructed.

Jennifer gave me a puzzled look but then placed her hands at the end of the bed, and turned, facing her Mom's sleeping form. I stepped behind my daughter, taking my throbbing cock in my fist.

"Please don't rip my panties Daddy, they are brand new."

I placed my hands on my daughter's hips, and eased the scrap of lace down, allowing it to pool around her feet. She moved her knees a bit, spreading her legs wider.

"If Mom wakes up..."

"I know- we blame it on the Mistletoad," Jennifer laughed from deep in her belly.

Her lust was flowing down her inner thighs and when I reached out to test her wetness, she groaned, gushing all over my fingers. I used her moistness to coat the tip of my lance.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me like you want to fuck Raquel," this time, she giggled. "I bet I'm a better fuck - though to find out I guess you'll still have to fuck her too."

I ran my palms around her butt, warming the pink flesh, I reached up under her belly, running my fingers along her ribs as my cock rested underneath her, pressing up against the petals of her flower, but not penetrating. My hands found the firm young tits dangling from my daughter's chest, and I kneaded them gently, slowly closing my fingers around her nipples. First, I squeezed them just a bit, feeling her wince. Then I grasped the full weight of each breast in a palm, and used them as handholds to ease her backward toward me. At the same time, I eased back then forward to impale my precious angel's tender twat with my ancient babymaker.

"I'm not a virgin, but I bet Raquel isn't either," Jennifer laughed, the humour rippling through her belly and shaking around my cock as I was buried deep within her.

"Are you on the Pill?"

"Yes, Daddy, and all the boys I've fucked use condoms anyway, so I'm disease free. You can fill me with your baby batter without worry - I bet Raquel can't say that."

"I thought you want me to pretend you are her, though."

"Oh, Daddy, I've wanted to blame this on the Mistletoad for years. When I saw you in the kitchen earlier, just kissing you made me so wet I was squirming all night wanting to get home to see you again. It's me that you are fucking now, not Raquel."

She punctuated her pronouncement by thrusting her ass back against me with great gusto, and then eased forward, until only my very tip was captured within her labia. I understood what was expected and pushed hard in return, confirming that I was content to fuck my own daughter with my wife, her mother, passed out right in front of where we were fucking, and that no pretence of role playing fucking Raquel was required.

"This is even better than I imagined. Daddy. You fill me up better than anybody I've ever fucked."

Her muscles milked my member. I moved my hands from her tits and used her hips to thrust against her movements.

"Good thing I already came, baby, or I would climax too quickly..."

"Another problem I have with guys my own age."

I was now tugging harder on her nipples, pulling them away from her tits, and driving harder into her cunt.

"That's it, Daddy, fuck me hard just like Mommy likes it, and how you'd like to do Raquel."

Jennifer arched her back, burying me even deeper within her womb, pistoning against my loins. I felt her cunt spasming, tiny pre-orgasmic shocks connecting our bodies. Soon her whole body began to shake. I continued thrusting, her tight cunt filled by my throbbing cock, moving my hands back to maul her tits, which made her scream.

I paused. Dina was still snoring. Jen giggled.

"I guess I ought to have bit my lip, huh?"

In response, I slapped her quivering ass. From how that made her cunt contracted tighter, I guessed my daughter might like a little pain. I bent forward and bit her shoulder. She groaned, but her body quivered. I squeezed her tits really hard, and that was all that it took - the quivers became full on quaking, as the climax rocked my daughter's world.

It was my turn to find my own release. Not knowing whether I would ever get to fuck my daughter's young cunt again, I was intent upon filling her with my cream. I fucked her even harder as she shook with her orgasm, until her hands were grabbing at the bedding, and she buried her face in the mattress, so as not to wake her mother.

Before long, I felt the familiar tightening in my balls.

"Daddy's turn, baby," I growled as my cock began to twitch inside of her. "You said you wanted to give me relief - here it comes."

I sped up the lunging thrusts of my pelvis, then smashed my hips against her ass, driving my cock as deeply into her cunt as was humanly possibly could. The first blast of seed erupted from my cock.

"Oh, Daddy," Jennifer moaned into the mattress as a shockingly full load flooded into her.

I kept on shooting spurt after spurt of spunk deep inside my daughter's womb, her muscles clenching, holding me in place until my last jolt subsided.

Without further ado, as my finally depleted organ slid free with a "plop" we slid to the floor at the foot of the bed, Jennifer's head on my shoulder. She squirmed contentedly on my lap. My brain raced, trying to process thoughts of Dina, Raquel, and most of all, Jennifer.

She seemed to have everything in perspective, however.

"Daddy, if we fell asleep like this, and Mommy finds us here when she wakes up, do you think that we can blame it on the Mistletoad?"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12