Beware the Roasburies! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'At least a bit longer than the last one eh, Penny? You know - Graham Proctor, the one you dumped?' Everyone laughed except of course the family, and Nigel who looked puzzled.

"That pushed Annette into action. She stood up and spoke quietly and clearly, but the venom!

" 'Yeah, Penny, big coincidence. Graham is in the other dining room celebrating you dumping him six months ago! Is it true you dumped him without trying to find out if what we told you was true? I had a good chat with him earlier and the three women he's with. They all agreed there was a perfectly innocent explanation for what we saw. They all said he never cheated on you at all! Of course that's more than you can say, isn't it?'

" 'Oh,' and she turned to Geoff, 'Mr Roasburie, he asked me to ask you why you didn't reply to his letter telling the story from his point of view, you know, the letter he sent you with the photo's? I think he enclosed two. He told your wife he was going to send it.'

"Well, all hell broke loose then. Penny's parents got into a row about her intercepting the letter. That's what she did, you know. She was saying she was protecting Penny. Something about her brother knowing all about you and your women.

"Penny was shouting that you had a reputation among the lawyers in Manchester for sleeping around, and in any case she caught you at it.

"Derek got up and went round to talk to you, but you and the women had gone. Luckily one of the waiters overheard you'd be going to the Black Cat Club. So I decided I'd come and see you after the meal.

"Anyway, eventually Geoff called for silence and asked Annette what this was all about. Everyone went quiet, Penny had gone pale and was shaking. So Annette sat down and told the story. I think she got it right. She hardly started when Penny's mother interrupted. Geoff told her to shut up. You should have seen her face! He wanted to hear it all.

"She spoke to Geoff, though everyone else listened including Penny and Nigel. She covered everything. She explained your meetings with the coloured girl, Zena was it? Penny challenged her on that but she shot her down. She said the three women you were with worked with you and there was no more to it than giving a lift to a friend.

"She turned on Penny then, and said she couldn't believe that Penny'd slept with someone else without talking to you first, since you were still engaged to her, and you should have seen her contempt when she talked about what you saw in Liverpool, and how devastated you were at getting the watch without any explanation. Penny looked surprised and I could see she was getting more and more upset.

"Her father looked totally shocked and glared at Penny. 'That true?' he asked her. 'You suspected Graham of cheating and so you slept with someone else? And you!' he turned on his wife. 'You destroyed his letter to me, a private letter!' Then he sat down and buried his head in his hands.

"Penny started crying at that. 'I was so angry at what he'd done,' she sobbed. 'And he did sleep with that woman!'

"'No he didn't!' Annette shouted at her. 'She was there in the evening, took Graham's car back to her flat and brought it back the next morning. You should have asked. You buggered up his life; how could you judge and condemn him without even asking him?'

"Then Penny got up and ran out of the room. Nigel looked totally shocked and was shaking his head, but he didn't move. One of the girls went to find her.

"Well, that broke up the celebration and everyone dispersed, and I came to tell you what happened. You need to know, Penny's broken up. She doesn't know what to believe."

We sat for a while in silence.

Then Patty said "What are you going to do, Graham?"

"Nothing," I replied. "She's engaged to someone else, she's shown she had no trust in me. She'll just have to live with it, won't she? I've had to."

"Well at least you know what happened."

"Er, oh yes, thanks Patty. At least she knows the facts now, though I doubt she'll believe them."

We drained our drinks and left the pub. She kissed me briefly on the cheek.

"Hope things go well for you," she said. "You deserve better."

"Thanks Patty, that was a nice thing to say."

She turned and walked off, back to the restaurant, no doubt to find Annette or anyone else still there. I went back to the flat, to three women and a grilling.

--

Chapter Twelve.

Still Friday 6 November 1970

I phoned for a taxi and waited on a cold but fine night outside the pub. At first as I waited I seethed. How dare she ruin our little celebration! Nothing from her for six months and then she muscles in on our party.

Of course I immediately realised this was stupid. Penny no more knew of our booking than we knew of hers, and come to think of it, we probably destroyed her evening more comprehensively than she did ours. There was a fleeting naughty feeling of satisfaction at that before I banished it. I wondered what her double barrelled fiancé made of it.

With the residue of those feelings still fresh, I began to think about her again. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it.

The information was clear enough. Penny thought I was cheating, unfaithful. So questions arose from this. Did she confide in Martin as a friend, and this turned into a love affair? Did she mistakenly take Patty's suspicions as certainty? Was this why she didn't confront me? There was also what he mother told her when Penny phoned her in distress, according to Patty.

Or after accepting my proposal, did she get cold feet and this gave her the ideal opportunity to get out of it? Was she one of those people who could not face others to break up with them? But why did she have to lie about where she was that evening? Was it on the spur of the moment to keep me at arm's length?

This was all swirling round in my head when the taxi arrived and thankfully the driver had a wealth of opinions on Heath's new government, the local football team and the perceived immigration problem to take my mind off the mess I saw around my own little life.

Three pairs of eyes were fixed on me as I entered the living room. I felt a sense of persecution. I was expected to reveal all. There was a moment of annoyance, then I realised that the expectation was out of love and friendship. I sighed and told them as much as I could remember. When I had finished, the group were quiet.

It was Harriet who broke the silence. "I know it's her own fault, but I feel sorry for her having her special evening ruined."

"How do you feel?" asked Zena.

"Too many conflicting feelings and thoughts," I replied.

"Brought everything back to the boil?" asked Colette.

"Hardly the boil," I laughed, "but all the old questions and some new ones are back and I don't like that. I really thought it was all over; now it's back."

"She's got a lot to think about, that's true," said Harriet. "Can you imagine what's going through her mind now. How guilty she must feel? She got everything wrong; wrong about your guilt, wrong about sleeping with that other guy, wrong about not telling you, knowing that if she'd just confronted you everything would have been different. Wouldn't like to be in her shoes tonight."

"That's if she believes it," I said, "or accepts it. She's got to answer to her fiancé, who'll be asking questions if I'm not mistaken. More lies, I wonder?"

"She had it coming," asserted Zena, "Swanning off to some other guy like that. And it's not taken her long to get engaged again - and to yet another guy, has it?"

"You don't know that, Sweetie," rejoined Colette. "I'll bet she was devastated when she thought Graham here had cheated. I'll bet she cried for days and nights, and all that in the middle of her final teaching practice."

"Yes," added Harriet, "She would have been so down, she would have fallen into that other guy's arms. It would have been easy for him to take advantage. Graham, I have a memory that you said she hadn't had many men friends, you know, relationships. Perhaps she was naïve?"

"Come on, girls," Zena said with some exasperation, "She was engaged to Graham. You can't get away from the fact that she should have at least talked to him. She didn't. That's her fault.

"OK, it's bitten her in the arse now, but that's what happens when you bugger people about. Sooner or later you pay, as she's paying now. Graham's been paying for months, always in the dark as to what was going on."

"Well," said Harriet, "He knows now."

"Ladies," I intervened testily, "I am here present you know! Thanks for those kind thoughts. I do appreciate them. Now I want to let it all slip back into the past and fade away, and I want to start by going to bed. Tomorrow's another day, you know."

"Thanks for that deep insightful thought, Graham," said Colette, laughing. "You're right though. Time we all went home."

"Hang on," said Zena. "I don't think Graham should be alone tonight. He needs some tender loving care. Colette?"

"Zena, I don't think-" I ventured.

"Be quiet, Graham," Zena retorted. "We're looking after you. You don't get a say. One of us will stay tonight - Colette?" She repeated the request to my sometime bedmate.

I shrugged. Then got a surprise.

"I'll stay," said Harriet. "Graham and I have been through the same troubles."

"But Harriet-" began Colette.

"I said I'll stay with him. OK?" Harriet said belligerently.

Colette cast an interrogative glance my way. I shrugged, trying to keep up. Colette and Zena then smiled uncertainly, and backed off. We all knew what we were thinking: Harriet had never shared my bed, we were like brother and sister, so what was going on here? Pseudo incest?

"Harriet you don't have to, you know," I offered. I felt rather sidelined.

"I know I don't," she said with a gentle smile. "I want to, but if you tell me-"

"No, please," I said. "Stay."

She smiled with satisfaction, and the other two looked on in awe. Then Colette smiled her agreement. That girl had not the slightest scintilla of jealousy in her makeup.

After Colette and Zena had gone, I showed Harriet to the second bedroom.

"This where you sleep?" she asked.

"No this is the guest room. My room is back there," indicating the door nearer the bathroom.

"Come on," she said decisively leading the way back.

I gave up, and did as I was told. She used the bathroom and then I took my turn.

As I turned to go, she asked, "Do you wear anything in bed?"

"Not usually," I faltered, "but-"

"Fine," she said, and turned away. I left to wash.

When I returned she was already in bed, completely covered but sitting up enough to show she was naked. She watched me carefully as I debated for a split second whether to strip completely. I unbuttoned and removed my shirt, shedding shoes and socks next before slipping down my trousers. I paused, then pushed my briefs down. She smiled, flipped the duvet off my side of the bed, revealing her whole body in the process, as by that action she invited me in. She smiled again. So did I, she was gorgeous naked, what there was of her.

I settled in on my back and she came into my arms, resting her head on my shoulder, and pressing her sharp little tits against my chest, her mound against my thigh. Her upper leg found its way over, bringing her still closer. Everything about her felt small, slight, apart from her length. She sighed.

"You don't mind?" she asked, with a grin, raising her head to look at me.

"Bit late for that if I do," I returned, "but I don't, not at all."

"Good, because this evening was about me getting over Kieran as well."

"Kind of got lost in the mêlée," I suggested.

"You and me both," she said reflectively, and wriggled against me getting more comfortable. Her slender form was a turn on for its very different feel. My cock stirred.

She lay still for a moment or two, clearly feeling the movement, then, "Time to celebrate a little?"

My cock stirred further, a little more enthusiastically. I knew she felt it for she made a sound between a moan and a giggle. This was a side of Harriet I had never seen. If she treated Kieran like this, the man was a raving lunatic to break up with her.

Further thought was interrupted as her hand snaked down to become acquainted with my best friend. She traced over it, then hefted it, then fondled my balls before beginning a slow stroke which had it standing at full mast ready for play, in no time at all. She gave a sigh.

"I want you," she said, "Make love to me. Please."

"You're sure? Really?"

"Graham, sweetheart, I've never been so sure." A pause. "No matter what."

I didn't understand the latter bit, but I easily understood the former. A woman beautiful and catwalk model shapely, asked me to make love, not fuck, make love. This woman with whom I had become deep friends, with much in common, close - she was naked, she was playing with my balls and wanking me gently. No contest.

I reared up allowing her to fall back onto the pillow, on her back, and kissed her mouth. Our lips roamed over each other's, opening and allowing tongues to invade and retreat. It was gentle, sweet, rather than passionate and aggressive. Her fingers had left my nethers and were now twining themselves in my hair. She was laying herself open. I had hair in those days - she'd have a job on, trying to do that now!

The amazing thing, I noticed, was that on her back her breasts disappeared altogether. Her chest was flat - boyish apart from two long nipples that begged attention. It was a weird sensation sucking and nipping these two mini towers on a flat plain instead of on two hilltops. Different and supremely enjoyable, especially since she moaned and cried out urgently in her pleasure as I attended to them.

She arched her back and grabbed my rigid rod pulling me over her with it.

"Quick, get inside!" she urged me, "Now! Please, now!"

She spread her legs wider than I thought possible, tilted her hips and pushed my buttocks to her wet snatch. My cock slid along her furrow and found entrance. I thrust hard and was buried.

And she came! She came hard, mouth wide open, head thrashing to and fro, eyes screwed shut, her arms pulling me down onto her.

"Do it!" she begged, "Do me hard. Please, lover, hard!" Her vagina pulsed and throbbed round my buried cock. So I did it, I did her hard, battering her tightness. People talk of 'banging' a woman, well I really did bang Harriet, and she wanted more of it.

"More, more! Spew your juice into me, bathe my sopping cunt you great cock!" She was delirious.

It did not take long before I was following her yelled advice, and noises from deep within me bellowed forth as I spurted hard against the end of her sucking vagina. She wrapped her long slim legs scissoring across my back, allowing an extra half inch to sink further within her.

To tell the truth, while my climax was one of the powerful ones, as the spasms came to an over-sensitised finish I felt thwarted. I had wanted to demonstrate my skill as a muff diver: I had wanted to eat her out first.

"Graham," she gasped for breath, "That was awesome! I'm still coming a little. Just move a little please, yes, that's it. So good! It was big and round and went on and on."

"Am I crushing you?" I was concerned, she was so slim she seemed fragile.

"Yes, and it's great. Don't worry, I won't break."

"It was a bit quick."

"Nah! There's time yet. I didn't warn you, I can come from having my tits sucked, but I wanted to come with your great fucking cock inside me. There was no time after you did my nips."

"Fucking cock?" I asked.

"Yes, that's what it's for isn't it? Or have I missed something?"

"Well, actually my love, I also usually use it for pissing!"

At this she burst into giggles in which I joined.

"Yes, I suppose you do!" she gurgled, and was off into another peal of laughter.

Once we had quietened down, I shifted off her and she immediately covered me and lay upon me, light as a feather, those breasts reappearing as if by magic. I could feel their mass as well as being pricked by those nipples. Spooky!

There was a pause while we got our breath.

"I can see why Colette rhapsodises about your prowess in bed."

"She rhapsodises?" I was rather taken aback.

"She does rather go on about it. You have quite a reputation at work, you know."

This was news to me, but it was doing my spirits no harm at all. I said nothing, for what could I say?

Another silence. It was comfortable. She slipped off me and closed her eyes for a while.

"What are you going to do about Penny?" she asked indolently after we had lain recovering awhile.

Where had that come from? I hadn't seen or heard from Penny for half a year. While I now knew she was in the area at some school, I did not know which, nor did I know where she lived. There was no reason to suppose that she would want to contact me. She had moved on, become engaged to a 'suitable' candidate and was set fair for the foreseeably comfortable future with a banker's son. Why should I get involved? Did I want to?

"What are you going to do about Kieran?" I countered. I felt quite clever, turning the tables.

"Why should I want to do anything about Kieran?" she retorted sharply, "He dumped me."

"There you have your answer," I said, turning on my side to look at her with a smile.

She looked pensive, and I knew she would dearly love to reconnect with the man. Was that my sub-text as well? Did I want to get back in touch with Penny?

Harriet was clever, astute, perceptive.

"Hmm," she said. "You still love her."

"Where d'you get that idea?"

"You said I had my answer. I said why should I want to do anything about Kieran, and the reason I should, is that I still love him. So therefore you still love her." Her logic was impeccable. She was a lawyer's clerk after all.

"That doesn't mean I want her back. Things are more complicated than that. I don't know if I could ever trust her again after what she did so autocratically."

"Same here. If Kieran came back, I would be worrying he would run off again. I couldn't stand that."

She began idly playing with my sleeping penis, which obligingly woke up and began to show interest. She smiled.

"I don't know if I want him at all now," she said with a suppressed giggle, as she gave my waking friend a good pull. "This man in bed with me at the moment seems to have all the necessary equipment, and he's sooo loving. He cares, and I trust him."

My face must have registered indecision, for she pushed me down on my back and rose over me, her breasts growing larger, hanging down as she leant over me. This trick they had was mesmerising and fun. Having straddled my chest, she rotated and presented her sex as she went down on my cock which was nearly at full mast.

69 I thought. I tapped her and we moved to be diagonally on the bed so our legs would have somewhere to go! Then I pulled her towards my tongue. She stopped her own approach and pulled away.

"Graham, you've just come there," she said.

"No matter," I answered, pulling her back to me. Her vulva was tidy and shaved (another one), glistening and wet. Did all three girls shave? By now my emission had become transparent, and I could not tell which part of her wetness was mine and which was hers. I licked, from her mons, over her clitoris, along her inner lips, and swirled round her entrance, before moving on to her perineum and her tight brown puckered entrance, which I rimmed.

"O-o-h" came the response. She was so taken by surprise that she had not yet given my cock any attention, beyond staring at it. "Oh, fuck, Graham, that's so good!"

Then her mouth was all around my cock, as she sucked me in, her needle sharp breasts pricking my stomach. Thereafter it was my turn to groan and force myself to concentrate on giving her sex the attention it deserved. She was plunging down and sucking as she came back up, the roof of her mouth caressing the most sensitive part under the head, and her tongue laving my glans again and again.