Beware the Roasburies! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked, I sucked. She made a muffled moan, and a hum of appreciation, then a high pitched noise down her nose as she refused to disengage from my thankful cock. I could taste her sweetness and my previous acrid gift and it was erotic and inflaming. I licked faster, sucking and blowing as I went until she stiffened, pulled off my prick which was almost there, on the edge, and let forth a yell as she twitched and bucked. I licked on, holding her hips still, and the climactic moans and cries evidenced her continuing ecstasy, until she begged, "No more! Please, no more!"

I stopped. She breathed heavily for a moment, then went for my cock again, enthusiastically intent on getting me off in my turn.

"I'm coming," I groaned and she redoubled her efforts until I came, when she hummed with satisfaction and, it seemed, appreciation of a delicious gift, though somehow I doubted that. For me the sensation of my cock sucking my juice from my prostate and squirting it out, was pleasure bordering on pain, it was so intense. Rarely had I ever felt anything approaching the strength and depth of those spasms.

She fell onto me, stretching her legs each side of my head, which made her little bottom deliciously rounded. Her head rested on my thighs. No words, just heavy breathing as we revelled in the completeness of the act we had performed.

Then she lifted off me and rotated, laying her head on my neck, and throwing an arm and a thigh over my chest and softening penis respectively.

She immediately fell asleep. I wondered at her. She was like me, one of the faithful ones: when we committed, we committed fully and exclusively, and when we were let down it hurt deeply and the hurt stayed. I could have added that when we strayed we felt intense guilt as well. Who would have thought that this rather standoffish woman could have such passion and such expertise! She was truly a revelation.

That wasn't all. We were very good friends since we had started platonic dating, we liked the same things, we had enjoyed many different experiences, music, plays, crosswords, walking, hiking, keeping fit (I had joined a gym since she left me standing on that hike), and now the sex was beyond anything I had experienced before.

She was my perfect woman, except for her shape. I was not a fan of thin women, though having said that, if any woman could easily change my mind it was she, I thought.

I slept in my turn.

--

Chapter Thirteen

Saturday 7 November 1970

I woke up wondering who was in my bed. Then I remembered, and since I now had my back to her I turned over, which had the effect of waking her. She was on her back and it was obvious she too wondered where she was and with whom. Then she turned her head and looked at me looking at her. Her smile lit her face.

"Morning!" and she moved to me.

"Morning," and I opened my arms to receive her.

She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed, relaxed and indolent in her waking. We caressed each other, over backs and sides, neck and ears, and we kissed hello.

She made a little humming noise, then, "It wasn't a dream then, I really was thoroughly loved last night, fucked stupid by a super stud!" Her quiet voice was faintly mocking but full of love.

"I thought you were here all night," I answered, "Where did you go?"

She gently punched my shoulder. "Don't fish. You know it was good last night - just what I needed."

I kissed her. "Yes, you're right, it was very good last night."

"It can be good this morning," she grinned, as her fingers walked down to grasp my erect penis.

I rolled her onto her back, cupped her sex, and made to excite her little bud. She caught her breath. I made a move to add my mouth for her pleasure, but she shook her head.

"I want it missionary with my legs over your shoulders," she gasped. "Put it in me."

She spread her legs wide enough for me get between them, and when I was in position she lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders.

"Now, ram it in!"

I relished this moment and duly rammed. There was a groan and a moan from both of us, and a ring at the doorbell, as if I had rung the bell with the force of my thrust. We both sagged with frustration.

"Hang it, they can wait, or go away," I growled, pushing again, though without conviction. She responded with equal diffidence.

"You know you can't," she actually laughed, though her face showed disappointment.

I pulled out, her sex attempting to suck me in and finish the job, I put on my dressing gown, a thick one which hinted at my erection without advertising it, and as the bell rang for the second time, I went to the door.

I opened it. A man and a woman. My first thought was Jehovah's witnesses since they had that earnest look on their faces, then it registered. It was Derek and Ingrid.

I stared, trying to make sense of my visitors.

"Er, Graham," stammered Derek, looking to Ingrid for inspiration.

"Could we come in and talk with you Graham?" she asked sweetly in her sing-song accent.

"Er, yes," I said. "Come in."

It had slipped my mind that Harriet was lying naked and unsatisfied in my bed with the door wide open, so I ushered them towards the living room just as Harriet emerged onto the hallway, mercifully wearing one of my tee shirts very fetchingly, since it reached about two inches below 'see' level, and I saw Derek's eyes widen as he took in her long slim legs. She stopped.

"This is Harriet," I said. "Harriet meet Derek, Penny's brother, and Ingrid his wife."

They exchanged greetings and handshakes, and then I led the couple into the living room and gestured them to sit. They chose the sofa and sat side by side. Harriet offered coffee and after some hesitation they accepted.

I sat in an armchair and smiled. After all I had nothing against Derek, and Ingrid was always a pleasure to look at and even more of a pleasure to listen to.

"So?" I invited.

Derek looked at Harriet. I took the hint.

"Harriet is a good friend who was dumped by her boyfriend three months ago, so Colette and Zena thought it would be good to celebrate the anniversary, and I could celebrate mine. She stayed the night, as you will have gathered."

Harriet smiled with an air of satisfaction, and it was not lost on the couple, who smiled in return, then she went to make coffee, coming back to the room while it brewed.

"So?" I repeated.

Derek sat forward. "It's Penny," he said.

"I thought it might be," I interjected with a wry smile, then nodded for him to continue.

"Last night certainly messed her up," he said. "It was going to be a big engagement party, organised by-"

"Your mother," I interrupted again.

"Exactly. Mother wanted it in Chester, but Penny put her foot down and insisted it be held here. This was where she was living and working, and she was damned if she was going to travel to Chester. Nigel's parents go to Spain for the winter, or they would have been there as well. Well, the party was a disaster."

"I heard the gory details from Patty. She came to enlighten me."

"Afterwards we took Penny and Nigel to her local for a drink. Mother and Father went back to the hotel. There's real trouble there. She found your letter, read it and destroyed it. Father is incandescent! She won't tell him or Penny what was in it, and Penny's only got a garbled account of what led to her breaking the engagement. Come to that, I don't know the whole story. You never told me at the time."

"Shame," I said blithely and without a trace of sympathy. "She had it coming."

Ingrid and Harriet both looked startled at that, and Derek looked surprised.

"What's the matter?" I asked. I was annoyed, though with whom I don't know to this day. "What Penny is going through is no concern of mine. It was six months ago. It's over. Finished. Nothing to do with me."

Harriet brought in the coffee and sat at the opposite end of the coffee table. She kept her legs tightly together, but there was still rather more of her exposed than decency would allow. Derek cast a glance in her thighs' direction.

He was silenced by my response. I flippantly wondered to myself if it was the sight of Harriet's legs that tongue-tied him, but knew that really he did not know how to go from there.

So it was Ingrid who spoke.

"Graham you are not a man unkind, are you? You like to help people in trouble, yes?"

She did not wait for an answer; she knew she was right.

"Penny did some stupid things. She is a silly girl, but not experienced in love, you know this. Now she is very sad and she needs to know all that happened. I saw her. I saw how sad she is she hurt you, how she was stupid. She would like very much to talk with you. Will you be kind and help her, please?"

Oh dear. How could anyone, anyone certainly of the male gender, ever refuse a request from that woman? Very attractive in that Nordic way, a wonderful way of speaking English with that sing-song intonation.

I sighed, defeated.

"OK, OK," I said, or rather growled. "If she wants to talk to me she knows where I live. Though I can't see how it will help."

Both the women smiled as if to say I'd been a good boy, and Derek looked relieved.

When they left, Harriet proceeded to reward me by taking me back to bed. Two hours later, and after she had rewarded me to exhaustion, we rose and had a late breakfast.

Over breakfast I thought to get my own back.

"So, Harriet darling, I've opened the way for Penny to talk with me. Any chance of you doing the same with Kieran? I have it on good authority that he's having second thoughts about you and him."

Here I adopted a Swedish accent, a very poor one. "Kieran did silly thing. Will you be kind and help him, please?"

The light dawned, and she laughed.

"Graham Proctor, you're terrible! I suppose I could hardly say no, could I? But I'm not going to be running after him. Zena can find out if he wants to talk or not. Satisfied?"

"Yes," I said with a grin, "that seems fair."

"If Penny wants to come back to you, will you let her?"

"If Kieran wants to come back to you, get engaged, will you let him?"

Long silence.

"See," I said, "It's not as easy as that, is it? Were you looking for a yes or no answer?"

"No, of course not, but I think what I mean is that I'll keep an open mind, take small steps, see where it goes. He's done a lot of damage to my confidence in him, and come to that, my confidence in men at all. What about you?"

"I really don't think so. At least Kieran finished with you. He faced you. She didn't give me a chance, cut me off, sent me her engagement watch through the post with no comment, was in someone else's bed within weeks, and then lied to me about what she was doing. Now six months later she's engaged.

"So no, best we leave it at that. Patty gave me most of the details of why Penny did what she did, so my mind is at rest, apart from wondering why she took that particular course of action. She can marry her mother's protégé, and I can move on."

"Oh," she said, looking and sounding disappointed, "but you will talk with her?"

"It's what she wants," I said diffidently. "Can't hurt to listen."

Harriet got her things together, dressed, and went home, looking happier than she had the night before, and ready to come out with the three of us that evening for a bonfire party.

--

I, however, was not happier. Until the night before I had been happy. After all I had Harriet and Zena as companions, and Colette as a sometime lover. I had no intention of settling down any more, not for a few years at any rate. I'd had enough of 'serious'.

It had seemed a good idea to celebrate, after all there was the off-chance that a beautiful woman would be in my bed that night. We had to choose my favourite restaurant, and on the same night that my ex-fiancée was celebrating her new fiancé! It had raked up all the old feelings, and I was now upset and annoyed. Of course my romantic girlfriends wanted to see the big reunion, as if oblivious of her engagement to someone else.

Further to that, why on earth should Penny want to talk with me? What was there to gain beyond stoking up all the feelings that had been laid to rest over the past six months? Time is a healer, but now she seemed to want to open the old wounds again before swanning off with her new love.

Of course! She wanted to rid herself of all her guilt feelings now she knew she had messed up my life, then she could go off and marry this double barrelled yahoo with a quiet conscience, while doing nothing for my newly churned up feelings of betrayal and deception, to say nothing of jealousy. Not jealousy of her new paramour, but that she had got everything she wanted while I...

Wait a minute, that idea was stupid. I had a good life. I had what many men would envy: three beautiful women who constantly built up my self-worth by desiring me as a companion and one, no two now, of them as lovers. I did not have to lie or keep one from the other, they all got on together and lived a free lifestyle. I was living a free lifestyle.

If Penny wanted to get married so early, fine, that was her choice. So let her come and grovel her apologies, what did it matter?

So all that day, I was expecting Penny to phone, but she didn't.

Thursday had been Bonfire Night, when we commemorate the treason of Guy Fawkes and his crew. Someone said that while other countries celebrate successful revolutions (you know who I mean - 4th July, Bastille Day), we celebrate the failure of ours with fireworks and bonfires.

That Saturday the four of us went to a weekend bonfire party without a bonfire: torrential rain put a atop to that! So we had a drink at a nearby pub, when Harriet asked if Penny had phoned. Of course the others had to hear the rest of the story.

Colette came home with me for the night, and I wondered if she felt sorry fro me, but when she slowly stripped for me, I didn't care what her motivation was. Fucking is fucking, and making love with a friend is an act of care and concern, even if another friend had been in my bed the night before.

I had excused myself to the other ringers at church, and Colette and I lay in on Sunday, had lunch out at a hotel, and then she went home. The rest of Sunday, I was still half expecting a phone call, or even a ring at the door. Nothing.

On and off for the rest of the week I wondered if Penny would contact me, but there was nothing. Nor the following weekend. Deja vu!

Saturday-Sunday 14-15 Novmember 1970

Once again my attention was on Penny, now wondering why she had not contacted me after sending (I assumed) Derek and Ingrid to beg audience. Once again as the days went by I became more and more annoyed and despondent, wondering if this long drawn out saga would ever end. Would I never get free of those damned Roasburies? It was not the first time I fervently sent up that prayer. It seemed the Almighty was on their side.

The weather did not help, gale force winds and heavy rain from dark clouds alternating with the odd bright sunny morning or afternoon. You didn't know what was coming next. How apt!

My state of mind was not helped by my girlfriends one after another asking if Penny and I had had the talk. Eventually, seeing my exasperated face, they stopped asking, and I in my turn as the dark days went by, stopped expecting anything from Penny. No doubt she had decided to cut me out and commit to Banana Man (Hartington-ffyfe - Fyffes' Bananas? Never mind).

Life went back to normal, and Penny intruded less and less in my thoughts which was a relief. I began really to believe I was over her, and that she was now certainly permanently in the past. A blessed relief!

Monday 7 December 1970

It was the first Monday in December and we were celebrating Colette's birthday. Towards the end of the evening Harriet had to ask.

"So after all this time, nothing from Penny? I suppose you've given up hope now."

The other two looked daggers at her, but I felt no reaction to her question.

"I don't think hope ever came into it. I fell in love with a woman. It didn't work out. Now I look back on it I'm glad it didn't. I have you," I said indicating the girls, "I have a nice flat all to myself and I'm enjoying independence and being single. She hasn't been in touch, what's new? That's fine."

At last I was clear of that family, what a relief! Time to look to the future rather than over my shoulder. As if to reinforce my optimism, after the storms of November the month became calm and sunny, bright and crisp! Things were looking up!

Christmas was coming, the goose was getting fat.

A New Year beckoned. Oh joy and all that!