Bewitched and Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was more aggressive than ever as she pushed my legs up high and dove into me, her lips and tongue in a frenzy. She also knew me well, and knew exactly what to do to send me into orgasmic oblivion. Her fingers working their way deep inside me as her tongue stroked up and down and back and forth across my swelling clit. I arched my back into her and she only licked harder. My moans were getting louder, signaling to her I was at the brink, so she sucked my clit hard into her mouth. I bucked up into her face, my body taking on a life of its own as I grabbed two handfuls of her long dark hair and rode out my orgasm.

I let her go and she crawled up beside me to suck at my breasts and make me spasm again. She came up and kissed me, my taste heavy on her. The smell of my cum made me want to feel her writhing against my own tongue.

I pulled her further up until her thighs were on either side of me, her delicious folds poised above my mouth. I licked her slowly, my tongue teasing around her clit, but not touching it. As I stroked her lips she began to move back and forth, trying to force me to touch on her most sensitive spot. I kept my tongue off her clit until she was moaning... begging me to make her cum. At last I lavished my attention on her aching, swollen nub. I could feel her muscles tightening up, tensing for that explosion she could feel building. Then it was there, that feeling that her body might actually fly apart and go spinning through the universe. She cried out my name as I kept flicking my tongue back and forth over her, making her body jerk.

Neither of us had any problem sleeping after that, our bodies sated and relaxed. We did not wake until the morning sun came streaming into the room. Belinda was dressed in an instant. She had a sparkle of expectancy about her as she told me to come down for breakfast. I rose a little more slowly and took my time dressing. I was not so eager to face my new master.

When I finally went down I could see they had finished breakfast and were drinking coffee. Dmitri frowned as I walked in. "From now on you will come to meals on time." His tone brooked no argument.

I poured myself some coffee and sat in contemplative silence while they spoke of friends I knew nothing about. I finished my coffee and got up to leave the room. Without even looking at me Dmitri spoke again. "Ready yourself. We will see you in your room in an hour.

I walked up the stairs with mixed feelings. I had never had more than one lover at a time, and I was anxious. I was also quite aroused, wondering how it would feel to have two such magnificent bodies pressed against mine at the same time. I bathed and dressed again and sat on the edge of the bed, barely able to contain my imagination.

I did not have to sit long before Belinda came in. She looked at me and asked if I was ready. I replied that I was and she went past me into the bathroom. I heard the splashing of water and knew it wouldn't be long before Dmitri joined us. A shiver ran up my back and hardened my nipples. I remembered the previous afternoon and wondered if I would have the opportunity to feel him within me again.

Belinda came out naked and sat beside me. "Should I take off my clothes?" I asked her.

"No." she replied. "He would like to see you undress willingly this time."

Just then the door opened. Dmitri stood in the doorway looking as devastatingly handsome as the first time I saw him there. I wanted him more than ever. Belinda stood up and met him as he walked in. He took her in his arms and kissed her thoroughly and passionately. It made me squirm just to watch them as she wrapped one leg around his and ground herself against him. As she stepped away I could see him swelling in reaction to her embrace. He looked at me.

"Why are you still sitting there?" he asked without need for an answer. "Take your dress off."

I stood and unbuttoned myself and let the dress slip off my shoulders and drop to the floor. He looked up and down my body. I could see the appreciative look in his eyes before he masked it and told me to lie down. They got on either side of me and both of them moved right up next to me. It was even more erotic than I had imagined.

I could feel Belinda's breasts against me, her pubic hair against my leg. On the other side was Dmitri's lightly haired chest and his incredibly hard erection. I did not know what to do first! Belinda took the initiative. She turned around and leaned down over me and began to lick a path down my stomach to my pussy. She wasted no time parting my lips with her tongue and tasting all that had leaked from me in expectation since Dmitri had walked in the room. I pulled her over to straddle me so I could return the favor. Her fragrance was tantalizing. I knew her juices would be as sweet as always. We were both beginning to moan a little when I heard Dmitri get up and leave the room. I began to pull away from Belinda but she pulled me back to her. "He'll be back," she said, and continued stroking my pussy with her tongue.

Moments later the door flew open and slammed shut. We pulled apart and turned around. Dmitri was standing in the doorway. "You were in my room. Can you deny it?"

We both looked at him, then Belinda turned and looked at me. I said nothing, just sat there with my mouth agape.

He held out one of the phalluses I had used, washed thoroughly, then replaced in the drawer. "I can smell you on it, woman."

How could he? I trembled, but stood up. "Yes, I was there."

He reached out and grabbed my arm. "So you are curious about things, are you Gabrielle? Curiosity killed the cat, you know. Since you are so eager to know, we will show you all this room is made for."

He dragged me out of the bedroom and down the hall through the door of the room with the torture bed. With both hands he lifted me and dropped me on the bed, and more quickly than I could move his experienced hands had me cuffed and shackled on my hands and knees. He put another strap around my waist and then pulled all the chains tight until I was barely resting on the bed.

"What do you think, Belinda?" he said, "Do you want to select the instruments of discipline tonight? Choose as many as you like. I believe we should thoroughly educate Gabrielle on the cost of disobedience."

She walked over to the first cupboard and opened it. The whips and paddles were all there like before. She selected one of the small whips, a leather paddle and a length of chain with a clip on each end, the went to the other cupboard and brought back a feather and a bottle of oil. She then returned to the second cupboard and opened the bottom drawer. She took her time and concealed her choices behind her back as she walked up and placed them out of sight behind me.

"Well chosen, my Sweet," Dmitri said and kissed Belinda passionately once again. "I think we will all enjoy this lesson."

He picked up the feather and handed it to her. She smiled and walked over to the bed. She began stroking me very lightly with the feather, across my back, down my arms, and over my bottom and down my legs. By the time she reached my toes I was covered in goose bumps and shivering. She continued tracing up my body on the underside. The feather glided across my stomach and my breasts making them tighten in response. I did not notice Dmitri had picked up the whip and moved behind me.

I only discovered this when I heard the sing of leather in the air and felt the first crack against my exposed ass cheek. "Unnnhhhh," I exhaled hard, the sting a shock to my senses. I heard the sound of the leather whirring through the air again and felt the hot sting as the end of the whip made contact with my tender flesh once again.

I cried out twice more as the whip snapped against my skin on the other side. I braced myself for another strike, but there was none. Then Belinda picked up the bottle of oil. Dmitri came around in front of me, lifted my chin in his hand and looked into my eyes. "You are lucky your trespass was not more serious. You received one stripe for each of the items you used without my permission. You are free to use any of the items in this room, but you must always ask my permission first."

I felt several big drips of oil land on my skin where the weals from the whip were. It was instantly soothing. Belinda began rubbing it in on each side, gently stroking my stinging flesh. The pain subsided and I felt a pleasant warmth.

She poured more of the amazing elixir onto me, and I could feel it dripping off me and trickling down my legs. She rubbed it all over my back and legs, and eventually all over my body. The sweet scent was beguiling, provoking me to inhale more of its intoxicating vapors. The sounds I made as she massaged the oil into my skin came out as almost a purr. My body seemed to become enveloped in a shimmering aura, and it seemed that all my senses were heightened, magnified.

I felt Dmitri place the clamps on my nipples, felt the pull as he dropped the chain connecting them and let it swing. I could feel it pinching, but somehow the sensation was transformed on its way to my brain because I felt nothing but pleasure. My clit was throbbing. Belinda was massaging yet more oil into me, my pussy slick with it, when I felt something enter me. It was cool, but warmed quickly, and I recognized the feel of my favorite porcelain cock stroking me. The rhythm she used was slow and steady and I could feel the sensations becoming magnified as the oil coated my inner walls.

I began pushing back toward her as much as my restraints would allow when I felt something pressing against my ass. I felt something pop inside, then another and another and another. I could feel the beads inside me each time Belinda stroked me with the slick porcelain. My clit was aching for attention... she seemed to read my mind and reached through my legs and brushed her fingers across the sensitive nub. I groaned and shuddered at her touch. She passed her fingers over me only a few times before she recognized the signs of my impending orgasm. She pulled the string of beads from me as I began to spasm, ripping a long wail from deep within me. The strap around my waist held me as my arms and knees seemed to turn to liquid for a moment.

Barely had I recovered my breath when Dmitri unhooked the chains that held my arms and legs, then removed the strap from around my waist. Flipping me over before I could fall he was immediately inside me, pulling my legs up over his arms and slamming our bodies together with such force I thought he would break me in two.

Each impact drove straight into my brain, amplified by the mysterious properties of the oil I was saturated in. Every cell in my body was tingling, my blood pounding in my ears as another orgasm tore through me. I clutched at his arms, digging my fingers in as my spasming pussy clutched at his pounding cock inside me. He slowed his pace to allow me time to find my balance, then pulled out of me. His cock was shiny, dripping with a combination of the oil and my orgasmic fluids.

He pulled me up higher and I could feel him pressing against my ass. "Submit to me or I will restrain you again." he said as I started to try to pull away. "You have no choice."

I stopped struggling and let him pull me onto him. A fireburst went off in my brain as he entered me, but the painful flames that licked at me with each slow inch were immediately quenched as I inhaled deeply of the oil.

I watched him plunge in and out of me, totally absorbed with sinking his cock into the deepest part of me. The feel of him completely buried in my ass was so agonizingly exquisite. I could not help but pull myself against him, bringing him deeper... deeper...

Belinda climbed astride my shoulders and I pulled her hungrily to my mouth. She was already slippery with excitement and I sucked at her, licking up her copious flow. She rocked back and forth as I licked at her, hands on her own breasts, moaning each time my tongue flicked over her erect clit.

I could feel Dmitri's hands seeming to become part of my thighs as he pushed forward against me and pulled me onto him, increasing the speed and force of our contact. It was rapturous, and the hallucinatory effects of the oil seemed to melt our three bodies into one blazing pyre of orgasmic flesh.

It seemed we all reached the peak of our frenzy at the same moment. Belinda was rocking her slit against my licking tongue, moaning louder and louder as her orgasm reached greater and greater peaks. Dmitri's cock swelled even more and I felt his cum explode into me as he continued to slide in and out of my ass. I had my own hand on my clit, rubbing hard as I felt another orgasm jolt my body. I could feel my muscles squeezing the last of the fluids from Dmitri as I licked the juices from Belinda's still twitching pussy.

The last thing I remember was lying there panting after we had all disentangled, soaked in cum and fragrant oil, trying to recover enough strength to lift my head. The next morning I awoke alone on the bed, a quilt tucked snugly around me. I wondered how I had slept all afternoon and through the night, but assumed it must be an after effect of the oil I'd been steeped in. I got up and bathed quickly and was waiting when Dmitri and Belinda came in to breakfast. My muscles were a little sore from being restrained but I knew better than to be late.

As soon as breakfast was over Dmitri excused himself to his study. Belinda announced that she would be leaving soon, and would not be back until later in the afternoon. She still would not elaborate on her destination, but I did not mind being left alone. I hadn't had much time that morning and I wanted to have a long, hot bath.

As soon as Belinda left I went upstairs and ran a bath. The water was steaming, so hot I could barely ease myself into it. It was wonderfully relaxing and I drifted off into a pleasant daydream. Suddenly I became aware of Dmitri standing at the side of the tub.

"I called you but you did not answer." he said. "I knew you were bathing and I was concerned."

He offered his hand to help me out, and wrapped a towel around me as I stepped from the water. He led me into the bedroom and then gently and thoroughly dried me. By the time he finished rubbing the towel over my body I was visibly trembling.

"What is it, are you cold?" he asked as he tipped my face up to look into my eyes.

"No," I whispered as I saw his arousal burning in his eyes, as I am sure he could mine.

He bent and kissed me, his lips gentle, his tongue softly seeking mine. Our kiss became more and more passionate as our arms wound around each other. Dmitri picked me up and carried me not to the bed there, but to his own bedroom. He laid me on the bed and kissed me again, our desire flaring as our tongues entwined. His hands sought to know every inch of my warm, pink skin as we became consumed by our need for each other.

In an instant he was naked, his cock fully erect and slipping against my wetness. I lifted my hips and he was inside me. He slowly rose and fell on me as I lifted to meet him. I could see the muscles in his arms bunching each time he rose to hold himself barely inside me then sink slowly into my quivering pussy. He began to flex his cock each time he slid gradually into me and connected with my clit. I began to moan at the incredible sensations speeding through my body as he deliberately kept stroking me slowly, so slowly. I began to try to move faster, but he would not be hurried. He kept flexing himself inside me, rubbing against my clit with each downward stroke.

I knew I was going to cum, and arched my back as he came down against me again. I locked my legs tightly around his back and dug my fingers into his ass as the spasms began. He rocked against me as I moaned and clutched at him, then pushed himself up from me and began to move faster and faster in and out of me. I could feel his cock swelling and then he stiffened for a moment as he filled me. He lowered himself on me again but then rolled us together until I was on him. He pulled my head down to his shoulder and stroked my hair, whispering sweet words to me until I fell asleep.

He woke me a short time later to tell me I must bathe and dress before Belinda got home. He was dressed with not a hair out of place, nothing to hint at the passionate morning we had shared. I followed suit and was downstairs reading when Belinda arrived home about an hour later.

She swept into the room carrying a couple of small packages and bringing an air of excitement with her. Her face was even more lovely and animated than usual. She greeted me warmly and then went straight to Dmitri's study. She tapped on the door and went in. The door closed behind her and I thought for a moment of eavesdropping, but I did not know how quickly she might come out. She was very excited about her packages, but I knew she would not discuss them with me. She never did.

It was only a moment before Belinda came out and took her things upstairs. Dmitri followed her minutes later, saying only that they would be back down in an hour or so. My curiosity was definitely piqued. I wanted so badly to know what was going on. I listened for their footsteps overhead. I knew they were not in either bedroom. But I could not tell if they were in the room with the magnificent bed or the one with the peculiar odor.

I had to know something! I slowly crept up the stairs, avoiding the two steps that creaked no matter where you stepped on them, and tiptoed cautiously down the hall. I paused at the door of the room where we had spent a large part of the day before. I pressed my ear to the door and did not hear anything but the sound of my heart thumping in my ears. I remembered the feel of the lash and did not wish to be enlightened on what kind of punishment a more serious transgression would earn. My mind wandered over the whole incredible scene and I suddenly flushed. I had never felt my whole body and mind so erotically tuned before.

I could not help myself. I was driven on by my curiosity. It would not let me rest until I could discover at least part of the puzzle. Very slowly I crept down the hall a little further until I was at the last door. I could hear their voices from inside, but they were talking quietly and I could not distinguish what they were saying. They got louder, then I heard Belinda clearly say, "I have devoted the last three hundred years of my life to you. I will not let this girl come between us."

"Do not worry about Gabrielle," I heard Dmitri respond to her. "Things are only what they are. She is still but a girl, and only a mortal besides. What interest could she hold for me over you?"

"Three hundred years?" I was shocked. "A mortal?" This was unbelievable. I began to put things together. Their strange lifestyle, the unusual symbols on the cupboards and books, Belinda's behavior before and after her mysterious afternoons away. Were they witches?

Stunned, I backed down the hall. Sexual deviation was something I could handle, but sorcery was one world I was not ready to dabble in. I slipped back down the stairs and picked up my book, too distracted to read but needing something to occupy my shaking hands.

They came back down the stairs a bit later, seeming none the wiser for my intrusion of their privacy. Dmitri spent the rest of the afternoon in his study, leaving Belinda and I to amuse ourselves. Dinner was quiet, and I excused myself to go upstairs to bed early. I really just wanted some time to make sense of the things I had heard. Surely there was a reasonable explanation.

I finally reconciled that the three hundred years must be an exaggeration of their time together. Perhaps she meant it felt like three hundred years. I could remember my grandparents saying they felt as if they had been together all their lives. And referring to me as mortal could just be their way of setting themselves apart from others in their relationship. Sure, it could all be simply explained.