Bewitched and Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not want to deal with the implications if my initial assumption was true. I had never seen them casting spells, assuming shapes other than their own, or any of the things witches were thought to do. I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes, but I did not sleep. Not for long after Belinda crawled in beside me and lay softly breathing did I sleep.

The next several days passed with Dmitri buried in his study most of the time. He went out several times to take care of business, but we scarcely notice when he came and went. Belinda and I spent most of that time with our faces buried in each other. Neither of us ever tired of the satisfaction of leaving the other breathless and quivering. We would have dinner together, and then the three of us would spend the rest of the evening exploring the endless pleasures we could provide each other.

One afternoon a woman came to the door with a note for Belinda. When the housekeeper handed her the paper she went ashen, then turned and walked right into Dmitri's study. When she came back out she announced that she would be leaving that afternoon and would not be back until the next day. I went upstairs with her and helped her pack the few things she would need overnight.

I stayed there when she left. I had always enjoyed writing stories, fantasies of knights and dragons and castles, and I knew that burying myself in one of my tales would be a good distraction. I was still there writing when it came time for dinner.

Dmitri was more attentive than usual during dinner. It was wonderful to have the evening all to myself with such a charming and handsome man. A glass of wine and so much flirtatious banter, I admit it all went to my head.

When Dmitri suggested a bath after dinner I told him it sounded wonderful. I was all too willing to make my escape. I was having feelings I knew I shouldn't have. I didn't realize he meant both of us.

He followed me upstairs and began to fill the tub. He poured in a little fragrant oil, and I thought he would leave. Instead he undressed and stepped into the steaming water. He turned and held out his hand for me to join him. How could I resist him? I dropped my dress and joined him in the tub.

He massaged my body as we soaked in the water, kneading my neck and shoulders until I was limp against him. When the water cooled he drained it and dried me off, then stood patiently while I gently rubbed him down with a towel. He picked me up without a word, carrying me off to his bedroom.

Dmitri laid beside me tenderly stroking my hair and my face as he kissed his way from my neck to my breasts. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, flicking back and forth over it with his tongue as it hardened. He increased his pull on the rosy bud, grazing it with his teeth. I moaned, and he stopped. He then repeated his actions on the other side, sucking first gently, then harder as his teeth grazed across it. I moaned again and he smiled.

"We will both remember this night," Dmitri whispered to me as he kissed my neck again. "Tonight you are the only woman in the world..."

I answered by wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my mouth on his. His mouth opened to mine and our tongues mixed deliciously together. He moved over me. I could feel his hardness between my thighs. It sent a thrill of anticipation run through me. I moved under him, inviting him, but he slid down my body between my legs. His tongue was like velvet against my lips as he moved up and down my slit. I sighed heavily as he kept moving up and down, up and down...

My hips began to move with him as he continued licking me, now passing over my clit with every upward stroke. He reached up and took my nipples between his fingers and began rolling them back and forth. As my moaning increased, so did his pressure on my nipples and on my clit. Steadily now he was flicking his tongue against my swollen clit as I rocked against him. I wound my fingers in his hair and pulled him harder against me, and he sucked me into his mouth. All the muscles in my body contracted, bending me almost double before my back arched and I bucked up and down into his face. He kept sucking on me, his tongue exerting gentle pressure against me. I called out his name over and over as my orgasm went on and on. Finally I put a hand on his head and pushed him away from me.

I laid there gasping for breath as he came up to lay beside me. He ran a finger around a nipple, making me shiver. He gave me little kisses along my jaw line, down my neck and across my shoulder. Then he took me in his arms and kissed me soundly again, his mouth drenched in my taste, his tongue demanding. He kissed me until my head was swimming again.

I pulled away from him and bent down to his waist. His cock was so hard, so aroused it was dripping fluid. I started with my tongue at the base of his cock and licked all the way up, catching each drip as I slid my tongue over the top. He groaned and took my head in his hands, pushing my mouth down over him. I sucked him in as hard as I could, just to feel him groan with the tightness of my mouth. I held him just as tightly as I slid back, almost letting him go between my lips, then down again. Up and down I sucked, taking as much of him in my mouth as I could each time. He began moving faster and faster, holding my head in his hands, his cock bouncing against the back of my mouth. I reached down and took his tight balls in my hand and gently rolled them back and forth. Dmitri groaned very loudly and stiffened, holding me absolutely still. I felt him spasm once, and a bit of cum oozed into my mouth. I waited a moment, then began licking around the head of his cock. He pulled out of me with an exclamation and pulled me up on top of him.

I straddled him on my knees and lifted myself up and he positioned his engorged cock to enter me. One thrust and I could feel he was completely buried in me. As I began to lift my pussy up and down on his shaft, he grabbed my hips, pulling me down harder and harder on him. He kept up the quick pace and I watched the muscles in his body become tighter and tighter. Finally he arched his back, slamming me down on him as his cum shot deep inside me. He held me on him, his hands shaking like the rest of him. His body quieted and he pulled me to him, our lips briefly meeting before I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning feeling Dmitri stirring beneath me. The sun was already far into the room. Neither of us ever slept that late. He smiled at me and I smiled back, being in the best place in the world. I moved to slip off him but he held me where I was. I felt him getting harder, and all I could do was position myself so he could slide inside me. He was very hard already and it didn't take long for his muscles to become clenched as he got ready to climax. He brought me down on him and began rocking me back and forth on his cock, my clit rubbing on him...

Whether he exploded first, his cock jerking and bouncing inside me as he filled me with his essence, or I did, my pussy squeezing and grabbing at him, my body writhing against him, I do not know. I only knew that I could never be anything but his...

We played the rest of the morning, splashing each other as we took a bath and then taking a walk in the garden behind the house. We never gave our feelings voice, but Dmitri gave every indication he felt the same as I did. We had no sooner gone in and had a bit of lunch than Belinda arrived home. We both greeted her warmly, but I avoided her eyes. I did not want her reading the feelings that were blossoming inside me. I was relieved when she seemed distracted and went upstairs. I watched until Belinda was out of sight, then looked for Dmitri. He was in his study with the door closed, so I decided to try and read something.

After a while, Belinda came down and went into the kitchen. When she came out she was carrying two steaming mugs. She graciously offered one of them to me saying the cook was trying some new coffee, and wanted us to try it. Belinda took a sip of hers. "It has an interesting flavor. Tell me what you think."

I sipped at the hot liquid and thought its flavor very peculiar. I took another sip. Its aroma seemed slightly familiar, though I was having trouble placing it. One more drink and I realized it had the same odor as the shuttered room I had been in only once. I set the cup down and looked at Belinda. She was watching me intently, her sweet smile replaced by a malevolent look of expectation.

"What is it, Belinda?" I asked.

She answered, a scornful edge to her voice. "I know what you have been thinking. Do you really think you could steal his heart and take my place? I have spent three hundred years by his side. You could never be what I am to him. You want to stay by his side? You should be more careful what you wish for!"

I began to feel strange, as though my body was being compressed under some unseen force. I looked down at myself and screamed.

Dmitri came running from his study. "Belinda! What have you done?" he shouted as he saw me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. "Come with me. My powers are stronger than hers. I can reverse the spell if we act quickly."

My legs buckled beneath me halfway up the stairs, so he carried me the rest of the way to the room that smelled like the potion Belinda had spiked my coffee with. As he laid me on the table, I could feel that I had shrunk, and my skin was changing, becoming lightly furred. Had I seen myself in a mirror I would have screamed anew for the feline appearance my features were taking on.

He quickly pulled down bottles and jars and mixed the curious ingredients in a small bowl with a splash of water. He turned as Belinda appeared in the doorway. "What are you doing?" she asked with a smug tone to her voice.

"I instantly recognized your transformation spell, Belinda." he spat furiously at her. "You know I can reverse it."

She laughed, the sound harsh. "You gave of your heart to another woman. Do you think I would use a spell that could be broken so easily? Oh, you shall have her by your side, Dmitri, but not as the woman you desire. You can not reverse the spell as you think you can, for I have tasted her blood."

"No!" he shouted, his voice anguished. He turned to me. "Is this true?"

My mind flashed on the day Belinda and I had met. "Yes," I managed to whisper from the agony of my twisted, shrinking body.

"Then I can not save you," he groaned. "But I can alter her spell so you may know some small bit of freedom from your prison. He put the bowl to my lips and made me drink the bitter fluid. He muttered a few words that made no sense to me and gently laid my head on the table as he watched the completion of my transformation.

I came to consciousness a minute later in the form I have awakened to almost every day of the last hundred years--a black cat, a witch's familiar. Thanks to Dmitri's quick action I am able to spend one day each year in my human form.

Some very special powers have come my way over time, such as an ability to sense someone's thoughts, and sometimes slightly influence them. I never quite lose all my human traits when I am a cat, and I never lose all my feline traits as a human, so I am never quite comfortable in either world.

I awaken this morning quite aware of what is happening as the sun reaches through the window and touches me. It is the day. I can feel myself changing, stretching out. The transformation lasts only a few minutes, but it takes me twice that long to recover my strength and my ability to control my human body.

I sniff the air, knowing I will not find Dmitri's scent. Since the first year, he has avoided this day. He cannot bear it when I return to my feline shape. Belinda is in the house, but closeted in her room and will not come out until I am gone. There are always clothes waiting for me each year. I quickly bathe and dress and leave the house as I do every time.

I am hunting. I walk the streets and parks and malls, watching people, looking for the one. I smell him before I see him. He has not had a woman's scent on him for a long time, and I can feel his pheromones drifting on the air, tickling my nostrils. I shadow him for a time, studying him. He is fair-haired, and his plain white T-shirt and blue jeans show off his well-muscled body and handsome face. He is a few years older than I was when I fell under Belinda's spell. I follow as he goes into a store and makes a few purchases, all telling of a single man. He comes out absorbed in his own thoughts, and I let him walk right into me.

He drops his packages as he tries to keep me from falling, and somehow I end up briefly in his arms, looking up into his warm brown eyes. I can see a spark already burning in them as we laugh together. I help him pick up his spilled purchases, making sure I brush his hand when I give them to him. I make as much eye contact as possible to give him a little mental push. Then the moment has passed and I am sure he will walk away in spite of my efforts. He turns and touches my arm. "My name is Barry. Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asks.

"Yes," I reply as I smile my most seductively, "if you're cooking."

His eyes open wide as he realizes what I said. He shifts his packages and takes me by the hand. His home is not far, a couple of miles, and we chat easily on the way. I must invent a history for myself, of course, as my reality would be far too unbelievable for anyone. Once we arrive we go into the kitchen and put his groceries away. He immediately starts preparing dinner, setting a couple of steaks to broil and making a crisp salad. He tells me where to find the few things I need to set the table and then we are just waiting for the steaks to finish.

I walk over while he is rinsing his hands and put my hands under the water with his. The warm water feels very erotic as it runs over our hands together. We stand there for a moment enjoying it, then he picks up a towel and wraps my hands in his. I lean into him, my face tilted slightly upward, my lips ready for his. I can feel the current between us as our lips meet. Barry's arms wrap around me and mine around him as we kiss, our tongues sliding together. I mold my body to his, my desire for him obviously returned as I feel him hardening. I reach for his shirt and pull it up over his head, and then remove mine.

My breasts swell under his gaze, my nipples standing out proudly. He bends down and takes one of them in his mouth and sucks it hard. I press into him and moan as he sucks on the other one. His hand unfastens my jeans and helps me step out of them. I wore nothing under my clothes, so I am naked.

He steps back and looks at me for a long minute and then takes his jeans off. His cock is standing out, and I cannot resist taking him in my mouth. I have him sit in one of the chairs so I can get down on my knees in front of him, between his legs. I begin stroking his cock with my hand, squeezing as I move my hand up, loosening my grip for a second, then squeezing back down the length of him.

I look up at Barry and see him watching me as I move my tongue and lips over the head of his cock, reveling in the feel of the velvety soft skin. "Mmmmm...." he moans as I suck hard on just the head, continuing stroking him with my hand.

I suck him in, only stopping when I feel him hit the back of my mouth. Up and down I ride his cock with my mouth, keeping a continuous suction on him. He slides down a little in the chair and I take his balls loosely in my other hand and roll them around. I look up at him again and his eyes are closed, his mouth open a little. The sounds he is making is like music to me... his cock is swelling, I know he will cum soon. I slide my mouth back up then off him, then stand up in front of him. My pussy is right in his face, but I turn around and bend over. He stands up and rubs his hand between my legs. He spreads my lips with his fingers and pushes his cock up to my slippery opening. I push back against him, inviting him... he slides into me so easily.


He begins pounding me, his hands on my hips, sinking himself so deep inside me it feels like he will push through to the other side. I can hear the tension building in his voice as he moans with more urgency. Finally he can take it no more and he cums hard, his knees shaking so much he has to lean on me to steady himself. I can feel the warmth of his cum as it jets inside me.

We notice the smell of the steaks burning. Barry runs over and pulls them from under the broiler. They are a charred mess. He apologizes, but I give him a wicked grin as I hop up on the counter. "That's okay. We don't have to waste time with food."

He comes right over to me and bends down between my legs. He pushes my legs apart and starts sliding his tongue over my ready slit. I lean back and push myself toward him, putting my legs up around him. He devours me hungrily, working over my pussy with his lips and tongue, sucking at me, licking me... I feel my own muscles becoming taut, my clit throbbing, needing to cum. But I don't want to cum yet. I push him away from me.

Barry picks me up from the counter with my legs around his waist and takes me into his bedroom. He lays with me on the bed, and I can feel that he is hard again. I roll over against him and begin to grind my body against his. He immediately swings his body over mine and easily enters my slippery pussy. He begins a steady pumping into me and I push up, meeting his every stroke into me. We continue until we are both sweating and panting.

We pause to catch our breath and I wrap my legs around him so my feet are locked together resting on the small of his back. He resumes his stroking, a little slower this time, making prolonged contact with my clit each time our bodies meet. I can feel both our bodies becoming taut, the sounds of our pleasure filling the air around us. We make contact again and I sense that he will cum on the next stroke. I let myself go as he pushes into me once more.

As my orgasm roars through me I sink my claws deep into his back and my hidden feline teeth into the side of his neck, just as his cock begins to release its hot flood. He yells and his cock contracts hard, his balls pumping a mighty stream into me. We are locked together, my arms and legs around him, my pussy holding him in a relentless grip. His whole body is shuddering and shaking against mine. I taste a bit of salty wetness on my tongue as I continue to writhe against him. Only when my body stops trembling do I retract my claws and lick the blood from my fangs, releasing him.

He pushes away from me and wipes at his neck. A slight pink smear is all he sees as he pulls his hand away. He looks at me, as if disbelieving what just happened. He looks down at his cock hanging limply, totally spent, and then back at me. He unexpectedly grins. "That was the mightiest orgasm I have ever had." he says, "How in the world did you do that?"

I smile, revealing only my human teeth and fingernails. "A girl's got to have her secrets..."

Barry pulls me to him, totally spent and wanting to sleep. I lay next to him with my head on his shoulder, enjoying the comforting warmth of his arms around me. He begins to snore softly. I listen for awhile, wishing no more than to stay there beside him. It is always this way. I suppress my longing to remain human, knowing I cannot change what will happen as soon as the sun rises again. When he awakens he will find me gone, a strange black cat in his house, and a mystery lingering in his mind.